Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Suou sighed softly, he really hated that Koto all the sudden believed he would rat him out for trying to kill himself. He believed his father had the right to know but that wasnt his place to say it, he looked at Koto and he stopped the car in the school parking lot. "Just stop okay? I'm not going to tell anyone about your little episode last night, I told you this morning that I would keep it a secret and I plan to. It is not my place to tell your friends and your family what happened...its yours...so trust me I'm not going to say a thing, let alone bring it up nonchalantly at lunch in the middle of a 1,000 some odd kids." he leaned over and hugged the boy. "I swear...I wont say anything less you ask it of me." he said gently and smiled to him.

Suou wasn't stupid, he knew better than to tell someone's good friends and or family something as bad as what had happened. If he said the wrong thing, told them that it was his fault, then he felt that it would make everything worse. He himself still hurt himself for release but he had no fresh wounds for Koto to know that he still did that horrible thing. He didn't want to tell him about it, and he didnt want anyone to know about his past or his present. He unlocked the doors and got out of his car pushing his hair out of his face already seeing girls flock to the entrance of the school to meet him. He groaned, "I'm so tired of being new Koto.." he chuckled and shut the door and locked it after the other male had gotten out.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

"It'll wear off soon but. You may want to revel in it a bit. I mean if you don't plan on being open about us. I guess its fine. I guess I'll deal with the girls but if you do. They'll turn on you in a heart beat. Just let me know how you want ro approach this. We can discuss it later". Koto didn't know why he felt uneasy as he brought the topic up. He really didn't want to hide but its not him alone. Suou had a say too. If he wanted it quiet he would obey. He didn't want Suou to gwt hurt in any way. The bell rings as they hit the hall. "Come on babe".

Suou chuckled gently and he leaned over pushing the hair out of Koto's face, "I dont like being new, making new friends being in a new school where I dont know the surroundings...all stuff I'm not really interested in." he chuckled and he smiled gently. "I dont mind showing it, I've realized who I am and what I want when I first came here." he leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. "Plus, alot of the girls read guy on guy books and stuff so I honestly dont think we will be bullied or anything like that." he said gently and smiled before he heard the bell rang. "Oh! Class time! heh I love you! I'll talk to you at lunch?" he asked and hugged Koto before he ran off to his class smiling like an idiot.

Koto chuckled. "Silly where are you going? First 2 classes together. Remember"? Koto gripped his wrist lightly pulling him up against him and smiled. He leaned forward and planted a soft peck on his lips. He felt really happy Suou didnt want to shy away. He didn't realize how important it was to him. He chuckled as he pulled Suou towards his locker which was closer to the classroom. "Come you can put your stuff in here. Ill send you my locker locker combination. Use it it whenever". He through his things in and grabs his English text book and waited for Suou.

Suou felt like an idiot, he had just been going here a few days and he had forgotten where his first class was and who with. He blushed darkly and kissed the small boy back before he ran a hand through his hair, "Well I guess I just got overwelmed talking and such and just slipped my mind that we had the first two classes together! I'm forgetful." he chuckled and laced his fingers with Koto's and walked easily beside him watching as the girls blushed still as he walked by them. They all believed he was into both genders when really he prefered men much more than women. Suou did as he was told putting his small things in the locker before he grabbed the only things he needed and kissed Koto's cheek. "Thanks love I appreciate it, now i wont have to run from class to class." he chuckled gently and shook his head.

Koto was still hand in hand when he walked into the class. Immediately he spotted Riu who looked pissed. He sighed and turned to Suou. "Guess we'll talk after. I need to speak with him. He's gonna be pissed. Just lay low. I love you". Koto walked over to Riu. "Hey". Riu sighed. "Hey. Are you alright. You look like shit." Koto nodded "im fine". Riu watched him for a bit. "So I take it you're together"? Koto nodded "y-yes but not in that way. I don't wanna rush things. I won't lie and say it didn't almost happen but. We aren't ready Riu. And I'm taking him to meet dad. Please support us. Don't hate him". Riu looked back at Suou and nodded yes.

Suou did as he was told, as Koto went to talk to his best friend he silently took his seat next to the blubbering girls who were now talking about his relationship with Koto. He blushed darkly as he heard the things they were saying, he looked up as he noticed a tall blonde walk up to him and she smiled, "Hey there new boy...I heard you already have your hands on the low life of our school?" she said her lips lifting and falling as she spoke and it made him disgusted. "No, I am with Koto. What is wrong with that?" he asked tilting his head in a cute way without really even meaning to.

She faultered and blushed leaning down to him their faces inches apart, "I had my eyes on you first...that little scrawny loser isnt going to take you from me so easily. IF what I heard is true then you swing both ways...meaning I still have a shot." she said and he leaned back instantly. "no, you have no chance. I'm gay. So please would you mind getting out of my face.." he said in a low whisper where only she could here and she backed off scoffing like he had hit her. "You're a fag." she said sickly and he stood dwarfing her. "Yea? Whats it to you? What I am and who I like is non of your business...now how about instead of bothering me with your shrill voice why dont you go bang the principle." he said sickly and she turned stark red and moved away from him. He sighed gently and sat back down in his seat, everyone around him was silent and then they started laughing.

Riu sighs. "people messing with him already? What is with this fucking school? Bad enough you're a handful already. SO now i gotta help protect him cause i know you wouldnt for give. Fine Fine. I'll alert the old lady during the class exchange". Koto hugged Riu. "I love you". Riu shook his head. "yeah yeah i know". Koto smiled going back to his desk. "Hey baby what was all that?"

Suou looked around at the faces beside him and he chuckled, everyone was gossiping about him and he had nothing to gossip about. He looked up seeing Koto and he smiled softly as he pulled him in kissing him gently, "Ah just some slut wanting me to be with her instead of you. She told me that she had eyes on me first blah blah blah and then when I defended you because she started calling you all sorts of names she decided to call me a fag." he chuckled and looked over at Koto. "I dont like being called that...let alone by someone as ugly as her...so I got ugly right back. Pretty simple." he shrugged and winked. "I can take care of myself. Half of the people in this school hate me and the other half think that our relationship is cute, as well as when and if we make out infront of them that its gonna be hot." he shrugged. "You have some weird kids here." he chuckled softly.

Koto nodded and kissed him back. He still felt bad that Suou's highschool life wouldn't be simple because of him. It made him hate the people even more. Even though he had nothing to do with them personally. "I know you can take care of yourself. I'm just sorry you have to go through this because of me." Koto sighed and sat down The teacher would be in soon and class will begin. He wished he didn't have to part after their second class but what are you gonna do. At least they had lunch and after school.

Suou's lips parted momentarily as he leaned in deepening the kiss slightly and he pulled away sighing, "Even if I wasnt with you when the school found out I was gay they wouldnt have liked me anymore than they do now, so its really not your fault at all." he said gently smiling softly to Koto. "Plus, I know this would happen when I came into the school, kids are mean and I can do nothing but bare it with you..and give you support while you go through this." he said gently before looking up at the board where the teacher would soon begin the lesson and soon enough they would be parting to go to their next class.

Koto was bored while he sat and listened to the teacher go on and on. he felt eyes on him from all over the class room. He sighed and tried to ignore it and looked over to where Riu was. He could tell he was annoyed. People act like the couldn't mind their own business. Koto buried his face in his arms and when he did someone threw paper at his head. He didn't budge . He just ignored it like always. So they were reverting back to old tactics huh. He was used to it. He lifted his head and looked over at Suou and smiled.

Suou sighed and rested a hand on his chin and held his head up pretending to listen. Instead he spent his time listening to the girls talk about him and Koto as quietly as they possibly could. He heard the teacher and sighed seeing it was something he had already learned in England before he moved here. He looked over at Koto feeling eyes on him and he blushed seeing the boy looking at him. He smiled back gently and looked away before he could do anything. Before he knew it class was over and he smiled happily standing and stretching as they watched most of all the kids run out yelling and laughing. He leaned down and smiled, "I'll walk you to your next class Koto! Dont we have to separate this next class?" he asked looking over at him.

Koto chuckled and grabbed his hand. "No silly. I know you're knew but. You gotta remember your schedule. After 2nd, i don't see you til lunch and then the rest of the day we have no classes". Koto sighed. I wish i could adjust my schedule but my dad would kill me if i dropped any of my classes". Koto wrapped his arm around Suou and hugged him. "Are you ok? I know these people can be asses. I heard them whispering". Riu walked up To Koto and Suou. "You guys alright? I think maybe we should fill Kyoko in since she's in your next class". Koto nodded. Since They were all facing each other they didn't see kyoko walk up from behind. "No need to fill me in. I already heard. News travels fast in this school. Didn't you know"? She turned and looked at Suou. She crossed her arms across her chest and tapped her foot. "I'll just say this. If you hurt him. I won't forgive you. We can't tell Koto not to like you or date you. But just don't hurt him". SHe turned and faced Riu and kissed him. "See you later babe" Come on you 2. We're gonna be late". Riu shook his head laughing and walked off to his next class. Koto grabbed Suou's hand running after Kyoko.

Koto sighed softly and smiled gently at Koto running a hand through his lovers hair, "Yea I'm doing alright...just kind of over whelmed at how they treat us...and Its hard for me to remember my classes because I know everything that is happening in them.." he said gently and pulled him closer kissing his head gently. He stopped as he smiled at Rui who walked up however he said nothing, he nodded lightly at the fact they should fill in Rui's girlfriend Kyoko. Before he knew it she was standing before him with her hip cocked and her foot tapping threatening him, he blinked and he felt hurt, "Seriously..? I'm not going to hurt him so just chill out seriously...you make me feel like I can't even be around you guys without you guys judging me or waiting for me to mess up.." he said pulling away from Koto. "I dont think I'm going to go to class.." he said gently and kissed Koto's cheek. "I'm not feeling all that great...so I'm just gonna go home but I'll pick you up after school and drive you home if you like so I can see you again." he smiled gently and kissed the boys lips.

"I just...I need to be by myself some...It gets to me when everyone is waiting for me to mess up and I feel like I can't even be around you without them glaring.." he sighed gently and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm fine with you tho I'm not upset with you or anything just I'm not feeling that great...I dont get bullied often so its new to me as well...I love you Koto and I'll see you today right when school gets out I'll be waiting in the front." he said smiling gently before taking his hand in his own. "I'll walk you to class alright..?" he said gently and started walking.

Koto watched him walk off. "S-suou no... don't leave". He sighed feeling tears fill his eyes. He turned and looked at Kyoko upset not saying anything and walked off. "Koto!? Where are you going"? She sighed "I was only joking. I didn't think he would take it that serious. Shit... Riu's gonna be pissed at me". SHe sighed and headed to class by herself. Koto walked to the nurses office explaining to her he didnt feel well. She gave him a pass to miss the next two classes.but now Once he got in the office he laid down on the bed and sighed. He knew he shouldnt have skipped but he didn't want to face class alone. Its bad enough everyone wouldnt shut up but now he felt alone. He laid on the little cot in the office and hugged himself as tears fell.

Slamming the door shut to his car his chest rose and fell, he wanted to be with koto but if his friends still couldn't let that fact go it made him not even want to be around the boy. He ran a hand through his hair and he cursed under his breath, he got out of his car and he walked back into the school dodging peoples stares and dodging the eyes of the teachers as well. He walked to class looking ni a moment seeing no Koto so he walked to the infirmary knowing Koto he would have probably skipped, he leaned against the door frame seeing Koto crying on the bed and he sighed softly. "I can't seem to do anything but upset you now can I?" he asked and he chuckled walking into the room seeing the nurse was out and he sat next to Koto.

"I came back to pick you up...I dont feel comfortable leaving you here alone..." he said gently and smiled to the boy wiping his eyes and pulling his small body into his own. "Will you come with me...? I'll take you out for lunch and you can come back for your afternoon classes which we dont have together...Your friends just...ugh....I feel like if I do anything like this right here they are going to hate me and it makes me so scared I'm going to mess up and they wont let me see you.." he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not upset with you Koto...I'm just...tired of hearing that same line over and over again.." he said softly rubbing his eyes.

Koto wrapped his arms around Suou and buried his face in his neck still sniffling. He wiped his face and cleared his throat as he sat up. "T-they mean well Suou. Try to understand from their p.o.v. They're just over protective. Please don't hate them. I n-need you all to get along. I-I can't lose you or them. P-please," Koto started to feel uneasy as his breathing picked up. Just thinking of losing either party upset and he started to hyperventilate.

Suou shook his head and sighed, "Yea....I know they mean well...for you...but it makes me feel uncomfortable every time I see them and they threaten me." he said gently and rubbed the boys back shushing him and telling him its okay and to breathe. "Stop freaking out I'm not leaving...sure it sucks that your friends cant trust me...but its fine...I'm gonna probably go to lunch still if you want to come?" he asked gently running his hands through the boys hair offering him time away from the stupid school. He had gotten permission from his butler to spend the day at the house, his butler also told him that he would move him to homeschool or something of the sorts instead of this school because of how advanced he is. "We need to talk Koto." he said gently and kissd his head.

Koto sat up and nodded. " ok we can go to lunch. What did you want to talk about? I-is it something bad?" Koto was afraid he wanted to break up already. He grabbes his bag and stood trying to hid the fact that he was worried. "Um so what is it"? When they reached the hall he saw kyoko and grabbed suou's hand leading yhem another way. He really wasn't in the mood for her rigjr now since he was still upset. Mayne he'll talk to her after school.

Suou shoolk his head and smiled gently, "Its nothing bad so dont worry, I'll tell you over lunch." he said gently kissing Koto on the lips gently. They walked to the car and got in as Suou held the door open for Koto and then shut it running around to the drivers side and getting in. He started it up and then he started to drive. He had had the butler make them both lunches today and they sat in the back of his car in a small cooler. He drove to a secluded park and he parked his car smiling lightly at Koto. "Gio made us some lunches so I thought maybe a picnic?" He smiled cutely at Koto.

Koto smiled and leaned over kissing Suou. "Thank you. I never been on a picnic before." Koto grabbed a sandwich and sat. He inhaled deeply taking in the fresh air. He was glad to be out of school. Even though he knows he shouldn't cut but he needed air and space. He could'nt believe how kyoko was acting. Joke or not. He was annoyed with how everyone acted at school. He's had his fill for one day. "U-um could we go back to your place after this? I really don't wanna go back. I just won't be able to stay long seeing i do have to go home but i can't go early." He sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry i'm stressed".

Suou smiled happily noticing that Koto liked the spot he had tekan him to and he nodded, "You're welcome...I thought it would be nice...like a date." he smiled softly and leaned kissing him back softly before sitting down next to Koto. He tilted his head lightly as he munched on a carrot and he nodded gently, "I'll take you to my place after this I don't mind the company...I can drive you home too." he said gently and he sighed lightly finishing up his carrot. "I can see you're stressed...I dont mean to add onto it...I noticed you seemed to be...annoyed now with all the people around us...did you think it was a bad idea to tell everyone..?" he said softly looking at Koto. "You'll be bullied even more now right...? And its because of me.."

Koto shook his head no. " EVen if it wasn't you. They would do it anyway. I am stressed but that has nothing to do with you. I'm finding it harder to keep my promise to my dad. He wanted me to finish high school, he didn't. But I don't think I can tolerate this too much longer. He doesn't know about any of the crap. I didn't want him to worry. SO I had Kyoko and Riu lie to him too. I love school but the people. I can't. I don't want to disappoint my dad but I may have to. That's the hard part because he has this fantasy of watching me walk across the stage and getting a diploma". Koto sighed. "I'm sorry. i'm ruining our date with my negative thoughts. I don't mean to". Koto hugged Suou feeling bit emotional. "Can we go please. I just want to lay down and be held".

suou moved and he nodded gently, "Yea sure...we can go if you want.." he said slightly sad that Koto didn't like what he had put on for him. He picked up the picnic and he moved easily taking the boys hand in his own walking him to the car. "...I dont think you should lie to him...but thats just me.." he said softly as he unlocked the door and got into the car putting the picnic stuff in the back. "Will me being there help..?" he asked softly looking at him. "I can change my schedule so I have every class with you and every single minute of my day is with you at school...no one will mess with you when you're with me." he said gently and smiled. "I have no plan in graduating here...the school system is lacking from England and I've learned everything already. I was planning to get homeschooled instead to learn new things but I'll go through the school with you if you want...I want you to graduate too." he said gently and started the car before putting it into reverse. "My place?"