Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Suou deflated and he shook his head fast, "You aren't nothing tho...youre important to me.." he said softly almost inaudible but he said it. He closed his eyes and blushed lightly, "Sorry I can move if you want..." he said softly his fingers tracing the others neck lightly his lips kissing the others jaw. "You're not a punching bag to me. I wouldn't dream of hurting you less it was biting you hehe." He giggled softly and hugged Koto his arms going around his neck, "Please stop thinking about it...really...he isn't worth it...and you aren't nothing you're everything to someone.." he said softly in the others ear his lips caressing the others neck lightly as he spoke.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Koto shuttered as he tilted his head to expose his neck more. He groans softly wrapping his arms around Suou tightly. He slides down on the mattress til his back connects taking Suou who is still on top of him. He runs his hand up his back and through his hair holding him there to continue on his neck. Koto starts to pant and writh underneath him due to his neck being sensitive.

Suou blushed darkly and instantly felt bad he rested his head on Koto's chest sighing. "I can't just sit here and not touch you..it's like my hands are begging to touch you and begging for your hands to touch me.." He said softly hearing Koto's breathing pick up and his heart rate multiply. He giggled softly and kissed Koto's chin blushing darkly, "you keep making noises like that we won't stay PG at all...isn't that what you want?" He asked blinking up at him his fingers playing with her hair lightly now that he was pressed against Koto making him grown softly as his hips were pressing against the others.

Panting and squeezing his eyes shut. He nods. "I-i don't know... shit S-suou. D-do it again please". Koto thrusts his hips upward to meet Koto. The things he was doing to him. He really wanted to flip the boy and his way with him but he wasn't He didn't want to scare him. Maybe they can meet in the middle somewhere? Help each other out since they both were extremely turned on by one another. Maybe fool around but not go all the way. Koto took a deep breathe to calm down. He looked up at Suou and asked "S-suou wanna fool around"?

Suou laughed softly and he looked down at Koto his eyes looking over his features as he was reacting from him just sitting here. He looked up at Koto his cheeks turning red and his eyes blinking lightly, "A-ah...fool around...?" He said his voice soft almost cute. He wasn't as big and bad as he made himself sound to be. He shivered lightly as Koto moved his hips a soft moan coming out of Suous lips and he covered his mouth looking down. He leaned up and he pulled his shirt off over his head almost like telling him yes and he took Koto's hands in his placing it on his chest lightly his cheeks red from excitement. He leaned down and kissed Koto softly moaning lightly into his lips.

Koto kissed him back just as softly and caressed the his chest brushing his nipple lightly. He pulled him down closer and flipped him on his back on the bed. He pulled away to pull his shirt off and undid his pants. He looked down at Suou seeing the blush that was painted on his face. He leaned down and kissed him again. He pulled away to check his reactions. "Are you ok with this"?

Suou laughed softly being rolled onto his back, he slid his hands into Koto's hair pulling gently. "N-nn yea I'm okay so far." He said softly his lips kissing Koto's neck lightly his body shivering. He blinked up at him his breathing starting to quicken, "just go slow.." He said softly kissing Koto again. He slid his hands down Koto's shoulders caressing him feeling his skin under his hands. He ran his hands down his chest and looked up at him, "You're handsome.." He said softly kissing the others neck softly again before relaxing into the pillows under him waiting for Koto.

Koto shook his head no. "You are". He took his hand bringing it up to the other teens face and caresses it. Un do your pants please". Koto was debating if he was gonna strip down to his boxers but then again hr thought. Leaving something on would keep them in check. He leaned over Suou and kissed him softly wrapping his arms around the small of his back. He pressed their hips together and slowly grinding down on him so their cocks were aligned. He moaned and started kissing him more passionately. He removed a hand from around him and started caressing his chest. He brushed one of his nipples and moved down and started kissing his neck.

Suou nodded lightly and undid his pants but didnt pull them off do to the other body ontop of him. He leaned into Koto's hands his lips parting slightly as if to say something but instead he kissed him back his fingers tangling in his hair pulling lightly as he eagerly kissed Koto back. He could feel their bodies, seeming to want to feel one another out and learn every part of one anthers bodies. He moaned softly feeling Koto's hands move over his chest his nipples going erect slowly as he shivered. He leaned his head back allowing for the other male to kiss along his neck making him moan louder. His hands tightened even tighter in the others hair his hips moving in time with that of Koto's. He wondered how far they would go? Probably just a blow job or even a hand job and that would be the end of it. Speaking of Suou's cock was slowly beginning to lengthen and harden as the others erection moved along it making him moan eagerly for the next piece of contact they would share.

Koto moaned while sucking on his neck. He bit down adding a bit of pressure as he marked him. God he wanted to do that all over and have him do the same but there is time for that another day. He pulls back from the spot he was marked and looked down at Suou. Hes never seen a sexier expression in his life. He closes in and captures the other's lips grabbing one of his hands as he wanted to be touched too. He moves his hand from Suou's chest down to where their cocks met and he slid his hand in gripping the hardness. When he made contact he groaned and started stroking him slowly.

Suou blushed darkly and and moaned louder his lips parting as the light nip on his neck. He shifted and moaned gently his lips quivering as he blushed even darker. "K-koto..?" he asked softly and moaned louder feeling his fingers encircle his hard on making him tighten his fingers in his hair. He kissed him back accepting the feeling of moving his hands into Koto's pants slowly starting to move his hand up and down his erection. He pushed his hips up to Koto's cock and pushed them together taking them both in his hands and he blushed darkly, "I got this part...just keep kissing me and touching me up here.." he said breathlessly his head going back as the wet movement and contact between their cocks drove him insane.

Koto pulled back panting "Ah s-shit Suou. T-T-that feels good baby. I-i need to touch you too please let me do it".

Before he could answer he crashed their lips together and started stroking him again while he was being stroked. Suou was extremely turned on an felt himself getting close. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on Suou's shoulder panting. "S-suou... aa-ah shit. I'm gonna cum".

Suou moaned loudly his cheeks reddening as he heard him speak to him, "A-ahn~" he couldn't say more. He was kissing Koto back his lips eagerly kissing him back again and again his tongue caressing his lips. "A-ahn don't..a-ah~" he screamed out Koto's name his breathing growing louder and louder, the extra stimulation from Koto's hands plus his own making him go insane. He gasped and his free hand tightened around Koto's shoulder as he came to his release first crying out his fingers tightening in Koto's hair.

Koto feeling Suou's hot release on his hand brought him to his own orgasm as he three his head back calling Suou's name as he continued to thrust into his hand. "Oh god S-suou yes! A-A-aah"! Koto panted as he rested his forehead against Suou's. He looked at him watching as their chests heaved as they came back down their ecstacy. Koto leaned in kissing him softly and rolled off of him. "S-shit that was... hot. Um... y-you ok"?

Suou moaned loudly feeling Koto's cock in his hand tremble and he smiled softly. "A-ah..y-yea i-i'm okay.." he said softly his breathing heavy still kind of. He kissed Koto back gently before he felt empty, "A-ah..please don't leave..." he said softly rolling onto his side and he hugged Koto's waist. "It scares me when you move away.." he said softly his lips kissing Koto's shoulder. "I'm okay tho..that was really really nice.." he said softly blushing darkly. "W-will you stay...? or..." he said softly his breathing slowing down now that he had been talking now.

Koto pulled Suou closer by his waist and intertwined their legs. "Im not leaving until its time to go. Unless you want me to crash but I'm staying with you. You sure you're ok? I didnt hurt you?

Suou chuckled softly and he shook his head, "No no you didnt hurt me silly. You didnt do anything to hurt me. Other than the bite but even that didnt hurt." he smiled and looked up at him smiling softly. "You okay? I would like for you to stay...I don't want you to go home...not yet...cause I...i feel weird with you leaving right after.." he said softly his fingers playing with the others chest drawing faint circles as he did so. "...will you go out with me..? Like...serious..?" he asked softly a blush on his cheeks.

Koto smiled. "Ok. I will stay. I told you I wouldn't leave you. Why are you so worried"? Koto rubs his nose against the others and smiles. "Yes I'd love to. Would you go out with me?" Koto turns his head and yawns. "Im sleepy. Let's rest".

Suou nodded gently and he smiled kissing Koto gently, "yes I just asked you didnt I? But...i'm worried because after they would get what they wanted..they would leave me...and the only man out of all of them I loved...one day he fucked me over and over rand in the morning he left..before I even woke up.." he said gently his eyes going down as he rested his head on his chin. "...I just am worried it will happen again.." he said gently his eyes downcast. "Yea I'm sleepy too.." he said softly closing his eyes pulling the covers up to his chin like he was ten.

KOto nods and hugs him "Well, I can understand that I too have my fears as well But like you told me try not to think about it. I know its easier said then done baby but i won't do that. And if i happen to leave before you wake anytime I will leave a note. Ok?" Koto cups his face and rubs his cheek with his thumb. "I really like you. I really care for you in this short time Suou. I wouldn't hurt you and i hope you wont hurt me." He kissed his lips softly and pulls back "let's sleep for a bit. Um Gio isnt gonna barge in here is he"?

Suou blushes darkly and looked up at Koto, he leaned into his hands and smiled softly. "Okay...I'll try not to think about it.." He said gently hugging Koto gently and be blushes darkly. "Ah no Gio won't come in here. If anything he'll call me on my cell. We are fine." He smiled softly and rested his head on Koto's shoulder. "You've come to calling me babe now heh already.." He giggled softly and he blinked up to Koto. "No one has ever called me that.." He said blushing darkly and he sighed. He was sleepy and he shut his eyes ready to sleep when they could.

Koto kissed his head and held him tightly as they fell asleep. He felt really safe and calm as he drifted off listening to Suou speak as they fell deeper into sleep.

Later in the early evening he groaned as he started to wake up. He knew he had to check his phone. No telling how many calls or texts he missed by shutting it off. He yawned and stretched as he lightly tapped Suou. "Hey baby wake up. I need to check my phone".

Suou fell asleep soon after Koto had and he didn't wake up for a few hours. He didn't wake up till he felt a soft tapping on his head and he heard a voice telling him he needed to get up, "fine..don't forget to pay my mom.." He said still half asleep as he rolled off of the other male. He didn't move for a moment before he blinked awake fully gasping what was going on, he sat up some and rubbed his eyes. "koto...?" He asked looking at the other male in his bed and he blushed darkly knowing that he had head what he had said. "I'm sorry...I...I thought I was still in England.." He said softly and he pulled the covers to him his eyes going to the window reassuring himself he wasn't.

Koto frowned and sat back down feeling bad. "What we did... I-it reminded you of England? Im sorry Suou. I didn't realize that it would bring back bad memories for you. If I known we could have waited". Koto groans and grabs his hair pulling on it hard. In his mind he was cursing himself. He sighed and stood up grabbing his phone as he sat back down shoulders slumped. He turned his phone on and read the texts from Riu. He just simply wrote "cover for me". Riu read and sighed and texted back. "Fine". Koto texted back thanks. Tell you later. Riu read and cleaned up his lunch heading back t9 class.

Suou instantly felt bad for what he had said and he shook his head, "N-no no...I...no one has been sharing a bed with me since england...So...I just..." he said softly his fingers going to Koto's hair and pulling his hands out gently moving them to his face. He held the others hands on his cheeks and he looked up at him, "I'm sorry...I was dreaming about England...It wasn't you it was the talking before hand..what we did I loved it, and thats not why I said that i was still half asleep." he said gently leaning to Koto and kissing him gently. "It wasn't you...dont beat yourself up for it. I loved your hands.." he said softly kissing him again and again.