Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom glanced at Shin as he left his room. She didn't say anything to him but he couldn't blame her. He kept his distance and followed her downstairs. Everyone was already seated and B smiled when she saw him, making him sit next to her.

"Alright eat up. I want everyone full and happy, "

Raven said taking her seat next to her lover.

There was a big roast at the center of the table, biscuits, corn, salads, Mash potatoes, and fresh lemon and tea, there was also a fruit salad as well.

Venom thanked Raven for making all this, and Ichijo and Kie quickly thanked her as well, filling up there plates and stuffing their faces.

Venom didn't look at Shin, He mostly ate and muttered things to Bite who kept giggling at his jokes. He was glad he had his little sister to distract him for Shin, He honestly kept avoiding his lover.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Alright eat up. I want everyone full and happy, "

Shin smiled , thanking Raven for her effort in making a great family meal, even though there were dark times. She and his brother were suitable one for each-other. He kind of envy them, but not in a bad way. He started to eat in silence, looking from time to time to Venom, but he was ignoring him. Not wanting to feel sorry for himself he just continued to eat and after drinking some juice.

Shinobu saw the looks on his brother and how Venom was acting and he pinch lightly Raven on the leg under the table, pointing to them. "something is not right" he whispered in her ear.

All of a sudden Shin got up letting his plate in the sink. "Thank you Raven for this great meal. It was heavenly" he said hugging her. "I will let you enjoy your meal further" , he smiled sadly and went to the door.

"Shin ... where you're going?" asked Shinobu narrowing his eyes.

"Out ... I want to take a walk", he said nodding his shoulders turning and exit the house.

Shinobu lightly pinched Raven, getting the witch's attention.

"something is not right" [/Quote]

He whispered in her ear, Raven glanced at Venom and Shin and sighed under her breath.

"There probably going threw some stuff. Both of them have a lot going on right now."

She whispered back.

"Thank you Raven for this great meal. It was heavenly ...I will let you enjoy your meal further"[/Quote]

"Oh uh.. your done already. "

"Shin ... where you're going?" [/Quote]

"Out ... I want to take a walk"[/Quote]

"Is that really such a good idea right now? I mean.. what if we're attacked by-"

"Let her go.."

Venom shrugged, not looking at Shin but at His food.

"If Shin wants to go for a walk.. its fine. "

Medusa didn't know Shin was a girl now so attacking her would be rather hard to do.

Kie sighed.

"n-never mind... be safe.."

-----------------------------------------------

"Shin.."

As the boy walked, Venom caught up with him. He must of left a few minutes after he did. His hands on his pockets as the handsome male came up to her.

".......raven said..I should walk with you......talk.."

He muttered.

He started walking with her.

Shin was feeling the cold breeze and it was heavenly. He needed to clear out his thoughts and to calm down. All the tension in the house wasn't doing good to him, and being around Venom in that time wasn't helping him at all. As he was walking down the alley he heard his name by a very familiar voice.

"Shin.."

Turning around he saw Venom walking towards him. He sigh feeling like the air wasn't enough for him to breath. He wanted to be away from him. He wanted to have a moment to think all things through. Way being alone was so damn hard.

".......raven said..I should walk with you......talk.."

"Its nice of her to worry for me, but I wasn't in any danger. After all ... I am the danger, remember?" he said with a sad smile and started to walk on the alley that headed in the nearby woods. "Thanks though" , he added not looking at him, holding his hands overs the chest. A hard silence felt between them. Shin didn't know what he could say. He didn't want to start a fight or something, but if he started to talk that was were they would end. So he preferred to be silent.

"Its nice of her to worry for me, but I wasn't in any danger. After all ... I am the danger, remember?" [/Quote]Venom frowned a little, but still followed her.
"Thanks though" [/Quote]A hard silence fell between them. Whatever him and Shin had...was clearly falling apart. "Alright...fine...I can see when I'm not wanted."He bit his lip. "...I guess we're on break...I'll leave you alone...don't stay out too late..."He turned back and headed back to the house by himself. Maybe a break was the best thing for them...because as of now. They just kept hurting each other...they needed something to rekindle there love for each other...because it was dying out quickly.

"Alright...fine...I can see when I'm not wanted."

Shin stopped and looked confused at Venom not understanding from where did he got all that idea from. Was he supposed to be quiet in order for Venom to be confortable?

"...I guess we're on break...I'll leave you alone...don't stay out too late..."

Break? They weren't on a break. They were just to tense because of all that was happening around them. Shin heart was breaking in small pieces. Why? Why had this to happen? Would had been different if they didn't have meat? Was Venom gettin sick of him? He was feeling alone with no one to talk nor to confort.

When Venom left he raised his hand wanting to stop him but he didn't make a move nor made a sound. All he did was bitting his lip not wanting to cry even if the tears were in his eyes. Why was he so soft? It was all because of that stupid body that he turned in.

Shin started to go deeper in the woods not wanting to turn back home. It was better to be stay apart for some time even if that meant that he had to stay in the woods all by himself. He stopped in a small meadow sitting on a brick and starting to cry, not being able to hold them in. With his head in his knees, he felt like a small child.

"You idiot!!"

Raven yelled at him, slapping him across the face.

"You don't stay that to a girl! Shin is going threw a lot just like you! But your constantly focusing on yourself! Your selfish!"

Venom stared at the ground, as Raven went to hit him again but Kie stopped her.

"Raven, hey calm down..."

She struggled against him, glaring at Venom.

"Shin is probably somewhere crying! Alone and feeling all by herself! But you don't care do you! As long as Shin's there to comfort You, then everything's fine! Relationships don't work that way you fucking asshole! HOW DARE YOU! "

"Raven stop- "

"Get out of my house! I can't stand to look at you. Get out!! OUT!!!"

Venom glared at her.

"Whoa- Whoa Whoa everyone just calm down...Raven-"

"No! I want him out!"

"but--"

"No.. it's fine Kie. The bitch has spoken. "

He glared at her..

"Stop it!- both of you! We're all friends here!"

Ichijo interrupted, coming into the living room.

"Apparently not..I guess I am a asshole Raven. Because clearly an asshole like me wouldn't have saved you from being killed by Grell and his friends. No- I purposely waited from them to rape and torture you. Because that's just the kind of fucking friend I am."

He said sarcastically.

"VENOM!! That's going too far!"

The witch flinched at the insult. Her eyes going big as tears built up in her eyes.

"I....I can't believe...you just said that to me.."

Her voice broken and soft. She quickly ran upstairs, crying.

"Whatever...I'll fucking go."

He pushed past Kie and walked out, slamming the door.

"VENOM! Hey wait! "

But he was gone.

Shinobu couldn't believe what he was hearing. Venom has let his brother all alone in the woods. Was he retarded? How could he? After all he went through, and supported him and had stand by his side, how could he be so selfish. Seeing Raven so affected by this and how she reacted was heart warmthed but it wasn't her to worry. Shin was his brother and he wasn't there for him to support him and to talk with him.

Kie and Ichijo tried to calm things out but Raven was to turn on this one. This wasn't right and he knew that. All this mess between them wasn't good. They were like a family and now that family was slowly distroing itself.

Shinobu widdened his eyes when Raven asked Venom to get out the house. It was to much. Just when he wanted to interveen, Venom spoke without thinking. Thous were harsh words to say to a friend that stood by your side for so long and alway had your back. It was to much, even for him.

He ran up to catch Raven. It was a terrible memory for her to handle all alone. "Ichijo ... try to find Venom and calm him down. Kie .... please go and find Shin. We need to stick together not apart", he said and head up to Ravens room, seeing her crying. "Babe .... Raven ..." he whispered as he got in her room, getting closer not to upset her. Finally he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her in her arms to comfort her. "Shhhh .... Calm down ... its alright".

On the other side, Shin was trying to stop himself from crying. He cried to much that he didn't had tears to get out of his eyes. His eyes turned red because of it. Wipping the rest of the tears away, he look around him. It was getting dark and cold. He knew that he needed to go home but he didn't want to see Venom nor anyone. He wanted to be out for a bit longer.

"Ichijo ... try to find Venom and calm him down. Kie .... please go and find Shin. We need to stick together not apart"[/Quote]

The boys nodded and headed out of the house. Kie grabbing his jacket.

"Babe .... Raven ..." [/Quote]

Raven glanced at the door seeing her lover, coming into the room to comfort her. Venom knew how traumatizing that time and memory was for her! The fact that he got so upset with her that he'd throw that in her face hurt.

Shinobu pulled her in his arms, sitting with her on the bed.

"Shhhh .... Calm down ... its alright".[/Quote]

She sobbed in his chest.

"I..I can't believe he said that to me.."

It took her a few minutes to calm down before she stopped crying, feeling warm and safe in the others arms.

-------------------------------------------

"venom! ... Venom! STOP!"

He grabbed him by his arm, and quickly got in front of the other, gripping his shoulders.

"Move Ichijo. "

"no! W-What you said to Raven was very cruel but I don't agree with what she did either. Us fighting isn't going solve anything. We have to stick together. "

"You heard her. She told me to get out."

"She didn't mean that she was just mad. Let's go back. Apologize...fix things. "

Venom bit his lip, heaving a frustrated sigh.

"..Ichijo... "

"Your going back...I'm serious. Just talk things out..."

Venom turned quite for a long moment before nodding slowly and turning around.

------------------------------------------

"Shin?!.... Shin?!'

Kie called for the girl as he walked threw the woods, and when he finally found her He sighed with relief.

"Shin! Are you alright?"

Kie could tell that she'd been crying, judging by her red eyes. He went over to her and quickly took off his jacket, putting it on him.

"Your freezing... Shinobu said to come home. We all need to stick together. Raven and Venom got in a big argument... she was defending you.. everything's a mess right now but you have to come back.. everyone needs each other."

"I..I can't believe he said that to me.."

"He is an idiot with big 'I', but he was upset. Just like you ... I mean the fact that you are upset not the idiot part", he sight holding her close trying to make her smile a little. "I don't want to defend him or anything, but you were harsh on him to. I know that is about my brother and all, but you telling him to get out of the house just because he is a dick-head that didn't solved things. It just made a bigger mess", he said trying to think about what just happened. They fighting, Shin gone out all alone, Venom acting like a moron, wasn't good for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shin?!.... Shin?!'

Hearing his name in the woods made a chill run down his spine. But he kind of knew the voice so when he heard footsteps he turned and saw Kie breathing deep.

"Shin! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine ... What are you doing here? Did something happened home?" he asked feeling a knot in his throat. Home ... That word was so cold for him now. His brother had Raven, Kie and Ichijo maybe had someone for them to, but he was left out on a stupid break. If Venom wanted to be alone, than he was free to get out of his life for good, even if that meant torture for him.

"Your freezing... Shinobu said to come home. We all need to stick together. Raven and Venom got in a big argument... she was defending you.. everything's a mess right now but you have to come back.. everyone needs each other."

Shin grab the jacket with his hands and nod a simple 'thanks'. Hearing what Kie was saying kind of surprised him. Raven defending him? After all he did to her, she was still on his side. "I only made it worse Kie. No one needs me there. Not Shinobu, not you and the rest, not even Venom. Ever since I got with Venom all turned into Hell for all of us. So why should I stay?" Why his mouth was saying something else than his mind. Bitting his lip he let his eyes fall to the ground. He was so pitiful. He was not this kind of person. The kind that felt sorry for himself. He started to hate that stupid body and its hormones really hard.

Raven bit her lip sighing.

"..yeah..."

She muttered. She had stopped crying and was nuzzling into her lover.

"I'm ok now...thank you.."

"I only made it worse Kie. No one needs me there. Not Shinobu, not you and the rest, not even Venom. Ever since I got with Venom all turned into Hell for all of us. So why should I stay?"[/Quote]

Kie was shocked to hear the other say that. He shook his head trying to wrap his head around the others words.

"What?... You didn't make anything worse! We need you. Your brother needs you, Venom needs you. What if he dies? Are you just gonna sit there and watch? I don't know what's going on with you two. Because it's none of my business but you both need to get your shit together. When I first saw you two together. You both were so lovey-dovey that it was gross. Everyone is struggling. Everyone is going threw a lot. But... we all need to stick together, so....get up princess, we're going back. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.. ok?

Venom Sat on the living room couch with Ichijo. He's arms cross over his chest, his eyes casted down.

Shinobu smiled at her, kissing her forehead, being glad that she manage to calm down. They were all tense and everything but now wasn't the time to crack down. He hoped that Kie manage to find his brother and nothing happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?... You didn't make anything worse! We need you. Your brother needs you, Venom needs you. What if he dies? Are you just gonna sit there and watch? I don't know what's going on with you two. Because it's none of my business but you both need to get your shit together. When I first saw you two together. You both were so lovey-dovey that it was gross. Everyone is struggling. Everyone is going threw a lot. But... we all need to stick together, so....get up princess, we're going back. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.. ok?

"I am trying to do that damn it! But this stupid body has all sort of transformations that drives me crazy", started Shin getting angrier than before. "I hate this. Do you think that I am the kind of guy that cries a that much that his eyes turn red? No. This stupid body hormones are driving me nuts" , he ended saying breathing in and out trying to calm himlself, holding his forehead in one hand.

"Forget about all Kie ... Sorry .... I just .... Its to much to handle.... And this" he said pointing his body ..."this is my fault after all but alright", he sigh .."I'll return so don't make a fuss anymore", he said smiling thanking him for being there and trying to comfort him a little bit in his own way.

Shin manage to calm down and headed back home. Once he entered he needed to be again the old him. He had to stop acting lika a lady and turn back to his inner self which was a guy. Even if the outside was telling something else he was still a guy. He stopped in the doorway looking at Ichijo and Venom wandering where Shinobu was and Raven. He didn't know what exactly happened than what Kie told him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think its time for some bad ass training" , said Shinobu to Raven grabbing her hand and pulling her downstairs. Once in the small room, he felt better seeing his brother safe and sound back home and turned to Venom. "Alright .... All this shit that happened needs to stop. We are in this together and I don't know why, I just have a feeling, that your mother whats you to be all alone and vulnerable, but that's not gonna happen. Even if you hate it, we have to stick together and prepare. So Venom .... When do we start the training?"

Shin was amazed by his brother. He changed so much from being a crazy monkey, doing risky stuff and all kinds of shit, now he was the responsible one and all grow up. Maybe that was his problem also. He didn't grow up. He was still acting like a kid, and that could be annoying sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
"I think its time for some bad ass training"[/Quote]

Venom glanced up at Shinobu but said nothing.

Everyone was all gathered together now.. They just needed to reunite.

"Alright .... All this shit that happened needs to stop. We are in this together and I don't know why, I just have a feeling, that your mother whats you to be all alone and vulnerable, but that's not gonna happen. Even if you hate it, we have to stick together and prepare. So Venom .... When do we start the training?"[/Quote]

Venom sighed and looked away.

"I guess there's no changing your minds.."

He muttered.

"I guess we'll start first thing tomorrow morning. My mother and sisters will be hard to beat...I'll fight Raven and Shin first, and try to see where they are before focusing on us guys. Raven I'm gonna have you and Shinobu help Shin with learning and controlling her powers. "

He glanced at Ichijo.

"Ichijo, I doubt your illusions will work on them.. Medusa is too smart and so is Slither..Scale is smart too but tends to get distracted. You might have only a split moment to try and trick her.. but I don't know if it'll work. "

He sighed and slowly stood up.

"I'm gonna spend some time with Bite, I think when we fight.. she should be locked in Raven's study... she'll be safe there.."

He slowly stood, his eyes falling on Shin. He knew they needed to talk.. but he wasn't sure where to start or what to say. He quickly headed up stairs to see his little sister.

"I guess there's no changing your minds.."

"Not a single chance" said Shinobu greening like a crazy person.

"I guess we'll start first thing tomorrow morning. My mother and sisters will be hard to beat...I'll fight Raven and Shin first, and try to see where they are before focusing on us guys. Raven I'm gonna have you and Shinobu help Shin with learning and controlling her powers. "

Hearing his name Shin tilted his head and looked at Venom. He was gonna fight against him tomorrow. Maybe it was a good thing, as long as he didn't hurt him or something. He listen carefully as Venom was explaining to the rest what they have to work and improve. When he passed him, Shin looked elsewhere but not at him. There was nothing to say at the moment. Anything they would say would had end up in a fight. As Venom was heading on the stairs Shin lifted his eyes after him and sigh.

"Guess this is it for now", he said sitting on the sofa turning on the TV.

Shinobu looked at Raven and schruged not knowing how to handle his brother in that state.

"just go sit with him.."

She whispered.

"give him some company. Shin probably feels lonely. "

She pulled away from her lover and headed back to her bedroom. Ichijo felt a little awkward, he decided to go sit outside with Kie in the backyard leaving the brothers alone.

Shinobu went and sat to his brother not saying anything at first. After a few moments of awkwardness Shin spoke.

"You don't have to stay with me. I wont run away or anything" he said with a sigh, keeping his eyes on the Tv.

"Is not that I am babysitting you. I just ... Wanted to know how you are and ... if you're ok" replied Shinobu. "I know things are really dificult between you and Venom but ... give him a litte time"

"No you don't .... Everyone thinks that I am making a big drama but I am not. I hate everything that had happened. I feel useless. I cannot do anything to help you guy. I only make things more difficult for all of you. Like this" he said pointing himself, keeping his hair in air. "How the hell all this happened to me I don't know. Venom won't talk to me and if we talk we end up in a fight" he sigh, keeping his head in his hands.

"Hei bro ... Everyone has a hard moment in their relationship. You just have to be pacient and get things through"

"Well Venom didn't thought that way. He wanted to take a break from all this" he mumbled lifting his hair in a pony taile.

"You know how Venom is sometime. Is not like the first time that he does this remember? When he wanted to break up with you and you fallowed him to the club and all? It went out well after" said Shinobu looking at his brother with compation. "He just .... don't want you to get hurt, or us. He was used to be alone and now he has us on his head. Its quite hard for him to handle us", he added smiling.

"Yeah ... Its just that .... Every time we have some moment of happiness something bad is happening and thore all apart. It's to damn hard" said Shin biting his lip. "And I don't want to be a burden for anyone. I feel that all this is my fault Shinobu".

"Why do you think that?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Ever since I meat Venom, his mother and all his family started to mess around us. I don't know why but from my point of view I feel that is my fault. Before that , Venom had no problem at all and ..." Shin stopped wipping his tears from his eyes. He didn't want to be that weak.

"And nothing Shin. Take that Idea out of your head. Its not your fault. It just happened. Venom and his family had their problems before us. So is not your fault. So calm down, have a rest and prepare for tomorrow training ok?" he said in a serious voice.

"But ..."

"No but's Shin .... You are not weak and you are not responsible for what it is happening. End of story" said Shinobu and went up to his room. He didn't want to be that harsh with his brother but he also didn't want to say he was right or something like that.

Shin remained alone on the couch continuing to watch the Tv. Keeping his legs up to his chest he tried to calm down. Finally he leaned on the sofa, closing his eyes, trying to get some sleep.

"You ladies ready."

Venom stood in a large grassy area, miles away from society. Shin and Raven a few feet away.

"I want both of you to come at me with everything you've got."

"So I can use my magic"

"Yes...and Shin you use your powers. "

He tugged off his shirt, tossing it aside. His muscles and abs glincing. He put up his fists, flicking his hair our of his eyes. God he looked sexy. He glanced at Kie, Ichijo and Shinobu who were watching from the side lines.

"And you guys... pay attention. "

He looked back at the girls and smirked.

"Let's go."

Raven was wearing a tight black outfit that showed off her stomach. Her dark purple hair pulled back in a pony tail. She glared at Venom, and ran at him throwing a punch, he dodged her easy and went for her legs, making her fall on her back.

"Really? "

He turned around and grabbed Shin who tried to attack him from behind, he flipped her, making her land next to Raven on het back.

"Ok.. why don't we just work on your technique and do powers letter. Come on..get up.. try and come at me again.. and try doing it together. Team work will help us win."

Four hours passed before he was done with Raven and Shin.

"Alright, That's enough for today. Practice what I showed you.. Shinobu... your turn. We'll work on your fighting technique. I'll fight the guys one-on-one.."

------------------------------------------------

Venom crashed on the couch groaning. Along with Everyone else. Groaning in pain. Raven was in the kitchen, a bag of ice on her shoulder. Everyone was all beaten and bruised.

Next day.

"You ladies ready."

Shin locked at Raven and back at Venom, nodding. He felt ready, but was he really? Shin sigh preparing himself.

"I want both of you to come at me with everything you've got."

"So I can use my magic"

"Yes...and Shin you use your powers. "

Shin bite his lower lip because of nervous. He kind of waited this moment to fight with Venom. At leas trying to fight with him. When Shin cleared his mind and looked again at Venom he was a little caught of guard because of his body. A small gulp sound came from his neck, keeping his eyes on that beautiful body, not being able to take his eyes away.

"Let's go."

At the signal Shin saw Raven running towards Venom so he did the same, getting ready to punch him but he was better than them and faster. When Shin ended on the ground he gasped for air, feeling his lungs burning a little because of the hit. Good that he had a T-shirt from Raven and a pair of leggings which were just perfect for the mud outside.

"Ok.. why don't we just work on your technique and do powers letter. Come on..get up.. try and come at me again.. and try doing it together. Team work will help us win."

Shin looked at Raven while they where getting up , preparing for another attack but it was hopeless. They didn't even manage to punch Venom once in four hours. It was exhausting.

"Alright, That's enough for today. Practice what I showed you.. Shinobu... your turn. We'll work on your fighting technique. I'll fight the guys one-on-one.."

Shinobu prepared himself like the others and tried his best to fight against Venom but as like the others, he didn't pass.

After a few more hours all were in house with bags of ice all over their body. Shinobu sat on the chair with a bag on his head and Shin with a bag on his shoulder, sitting in the kitchen, away from the others.

"that was intens ... auch!" said Shinobu breathing hard.

Venom suddenly stepped into the kitchen, glancing at the brothers and Raven before going into the frigerator to grab a water.

"I'm turning in early."

He muttered. His eyes fell on Shin for a moment. Things were off between them... and he wasn't sure if they'd fix it, but... shin defiantly had a place in his heart. He always thought that there wouldn't be any room for anybody else except for Elisabeth...but....

His eyes fell to the ground and he headed up stairs with out saying anything else.

"..I wish you guys would talk to each other..n-not that Its any of my business. "

Raven stood and put her ice on the table moving to her boyfriend.

"when your done, I want you to come upstairs and give Me a massage, not buts.."

She whispered into the others ear, and kissed his cheek before disappearing upstairs.

"I'm turning in early."

Shin felt his heart plintch hearing Venom's voice and feeling the look on him, but as a stubborn child he didn't look back at him. he wanted a break ... well he got one ...

Once Venom was out of the room he continued to keep ice on his shoulder where it was hurting.

"..I wish you guys would talk to each other..n-not that Its any of my business. "

"There isn't much to talk Raven. He wanted a break and i accepted. End of story", said Shin turning his gaze outside the window.

"when your done, I want you to come upstairs and give Me a massage, not buts.."

"But ...." started to say but Raven was already gone. He sigh knowing that he could bail out of it. "Try it Shin" , said his brother referring to the 'talk' that Raven mentioned before and went after her in the room.

Shin bite his lip trying to think of something. Every time he was the one that tried but ...who does he wanted to lie. He was missing Venom. He couldn't handle another rejection.

Letting the ice bag on the table he went to his dorm but stopped, without thinking, in front of Venom's room, staring at it, not knowing what to do. With a deep sigh he knock on the door and open it.

"Venom ... Are you sleeping?"

Raven tugged off her shirt and stepped out of her pants just as Shinobu came in. She smiled softly at him, standing in her bra and underwear. She had a few bruises from practicing but she still looked beautiful.

"Don't worry I know your sore too..I'll give you a massage after You give me one..sound fair.."

She unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor as he layed down on the bed, on her stomach. She was trying to subdue him and tease Shinobu a little. During training she couldn't keep her eyes off him. The way He got all sweaty and dirty was so sexy and him fighting? Ugh!

----------------------------------------------

Venom glanced at the door as Shin knocked and opened it. He was laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling when she came in.

"I'm awake..."

He said. He slowly sat up.

"What is it..?"

"Don't worry I know your sore too..I'll give you a massage after You give me one..sound fair.."

"Hmmm ... I don't know i have the feeling that i'm not gonna get a massage after that, but ..." he shrugged and took of his shirt aswell remaining in his pants. Once he got near the bed, he jumped on top of her, starting to massage her back, starting from her shoulders and down her spine. It was a little erotic, but he was trying to focus only on the massage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm awake..."

He said. He slowly sat up.

"What is it..?"

Great ... now what? i didn't prepared for the thought that he might be awake. I don't know what to say .... think ... think...

"I-I wanted to see how you are", said Shin, feeling his throat all dry.

Raven sighed softly, feeling the other touch her and give her a massage felt great. After 30 minutes she stopped the other.

"okay..we can switch. "

She said softly slowly getting up, she was a little surprised And a bit disappointed that the other didn't make a move on her, but...

She got off the bed.

"let me just..grab a shirt"

She quickly slipped on a long sleeved shirt before coming back to give Shinobu a massage, climbing on top of him.

----------------------------------------------

Venom shrugged.

"I don't know.."

He glanced at her..

"You..?"

Switching places made him quite happy. She never did him a massage, or if there was one, always had ended in sex. It would had been a refreshing sex but he was to beat up to do much, and didn't want to disappoint her or something. Feeling her hands massaging his back, he started to make strange sounds. It was a way of letting the other one know that was good. When she got to his shoulder he tense.

"Watch it ... It still hurts there" he said in the pillow, turning his head to one side so that he can look at her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know.."

He glanced at her..

"You..?"

"Don't know ....i guess" he said in whisper letting down his gaze. A uncomfortable silence felt in the room, making Shin biting his lips. He didn't know if the question was because of the training today or for their situation. What was he expecting? Maybe something else but not that strange silence.

"O-Ok ... then I'll better let you rest", he said quickly turning to open the door, wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Raven smiled a little hearing Shinobu make strange sounds. She was making him feel good. When she moved to his shoulder he suddenly tensed causing her to stop for a moment.

"Watch it ... It still hurts there" [/Quote]He said looking at her. She looked away from him and moved back down the others back. Not saying anything. As she massaged the other, her mind wondered to other things...When she finished, she climbed off of Shinobu and crawled into bed. She had taken a shower right after practice, smelling like roses and lavender, and with a flick of her wrist she turned off the lights, crawling underneath the covers. "night."------------------------------------------------
"Don't know ....i guess"[/Quote]Venom glanced at the ground as a strong silence fell between them. He knew he had said he wanted a break...but....venom wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. What him and Shin had was slowly...fading.. and it was scarring him.
"O-Ok ... then I'll better let you rest"[/Quote]Shin said, hurrying for the door. Venom was tempted to stop him but...if he did... what would he say."You know..this is your room too.."He muttered, sighing softly as he fell to the bed, his back to the other. "But...do what you want..night."