Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom suddenly had panic in his eyes. He quickly jumped down from the building and ran back home. He hadn't seen his little sister in Year's?! How bad was she hurt? Was she ok? How'd she get here!

---------------------------------------------

"She's healing.. and her fever is slowly starting to go down but she needs rest.. she's going to be ok..."

Raven reassured him holding his hand and explaining Bites condition and what happened Venom sighed softly staring at her. 10 years... since he saw her...

So much was happening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Shin was watching worried like the others the poor little girl. Well, she wasn't little anymore. She was quite old now. But he was still thinking what happened to her and why was she so hurt. Feeling his muscles hurting a little and also feeling a little uncomfortable, he gone in the kitchen to pour some water and drank a few sips. He leaned his shoulder by the wall looking outside the small window.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom sighed. Leaning on the kitchen wall. Bite was fast asleep on the couch. Ichijo and Kie had left to go get food. And Raven was in her study reading.

Venom stared at his boyfriend..

"...hey...can we talk.."

"...hey...can we talk.."

Shi knew that they had to talk. It was inevitable, but he just wasn't ready to talk. Breathing in the cool air he sight turning to face Venom.

"Sure ... About what?" he asked looking at his glass of water. After a few seconds he lift his eyes keeping them fist on the other. He was a good faker. He could hide his emotions. This was gonna be a piece of cake.

Venom sighed and approached the other, He took the glass of water out of the others hand and gently put it on the counter. Trapping him against the sink.

"Don't do that...don't pretend like everything's ok.."

He stared at his boy friend.

"You know what I wanna talk about..your mad at me.."

He sighed looking at the ground.

"You jump to conclusions too quickly... even if She returned somehow...or if that was really her... I'd still choose you... Its always been you Shin."

He looked up at him.

"Stop hiding your feelings.. just talk to me.."

"Am not pretending in doing anything" he said in a low voice keeping his eyes on the other. He forgot how Venom could read him so well. But his feelings were hurt. Maybe Venom didnt realise but he saw the happines in his eyes when he saw them. He saw how he was bewitched by them and forgot that the rest were in the same room with them. He saw that, even for a moment, he forgot about him. And it was normal. He had seen his first love and theyr child. Maybe Shin had his heart buy he couldnt ever give him a child. And in that part was were he was loosing.

He listen him quietly.

"At the moment there is nothing to talk about. We should chek on Bites" he added trying to walk away from him.

Venom frowned when the other tried to walk away he quickly grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"Don't walk away. I'm not done. "

His tone strong.

"Bites is fine..I know why she's like that...right now I'm talking to you."

He hissed a little.

"You think its always about you... I know I hurt your feelings... I can see it... every time you look at me there's this...peg of sadness. But I didn't do it on purpose. Remember you signed up for this... you insisted on dating me... you insisted on having my full attention... my love...and now that you have it shit has gone to hell. I've been manipulated ... Forced to reopen my past so you could see every shitty moment of it. All the drugs and sex and break ups and cutting and rape. I watched Raven get raped in front of me and I couldn't do shit. I watched myself hurt all the people I care about because someone took control of my body. I watched my fucking mother try to reanimated Liv and my unborn child just to screw with me.. and now my little sister is laying on that couch in pain. "

He glared at him.

"You've been threw a lot too but my shit trumps yours. You were never alone.. you always had your brother..."

He looked away.

"I don't know what keeps eating at you But I'm sorry... I love you.. and like I said.. if those two somehow were real... I'd still choose you.. So stop looking so damn hurt... I hate it.. I fucking hate it... Your the only good thing I got going for me right now..."

He let go of the other before leaving to go sit beside his little sister.

Shin shrug went Venom started raising hia voice at him. He never saw him this pissed. But why was he now responsible for everithing. He tried to confort him every damn time. He always tried to do what Venom wanted and also tried to make him happy no mather what. Make him see the good side. But Shin was also realistic. He could never give Venom what Liv could. A baby. Because they were men. It was imposible.

He didnt say a word letting Venom trow knifes at him like he was the trash that couldnt understand him. But he did. He did understand him. He wasnt blaming him for the hope in his eyes when he saw the both of them. Yes, it was cruel what his mother had done to him, to play him like that. He couldnt understand why , and now his little sister? Again ..why?

What more could he do to make all this stop. Once Venom was out he turned his face to the window trying to stop himself from crying in anger. Bitting his lip trying to make no sound wasnt an option. But what could he do?

• 2 weeks later...

"..v...venom.."

Venom turned around And lit up when Bite spoke his name. He quickly took her hand and gently stroked her hair.

"Hey..You found me..I'm surprised you ran away... but I guess your just like me.. I never liked training. Slither and Scale are such bitches.."

He laughed a little.

"You've grown up so fast..."

"big brother...I wanna...wanna stay.. w-with you..m-mom..mom is...p-planning something..I d-don't know what.."

She coughed and Venom quickly hushed her.

"Hey.. ok I understand. Don't talk anymore. Just rest.. I'll get you some water. "

He kissed her forehead lovingly.

He needed fresh air. He had to get out of the house, away from Venom, away from everything. He was to weak and thats why he was now responsible for his suffering. Removing the last drops of his tears and heard Venom returning to the kitchen he got out on the back door in the courtyard breathing the fresh air , trying to clear hiis toughts.

The headeke started to hurt him even more but he was trying to overcome it. He had to be strong. He was once so he didn't understand why he was like that now. Something was wrong with him but he didn't know what exactly. His powers started to mess around and accidents happened with the woods from outside, along with the fense.

"What the hell is happening!" he was asking himself looking at his hands not understanding why there was so much electricity. Were did this come from? He didn't had this kind o power and never tried to study it. So .... what was different all of a sudden.

Inside the house the lights went out. "Whats this?" said Shinobu to Raven not understanding what was happening looking around him. He could feel also that something was wrong but couldn't tell what exactly. One strange thing was that this time .... he couldn't feel his brother like he used to. "Where is Shin? I cannot sense him," he asked narrowing his eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom sat next to her sister, setting the water beside her. It seems she had fallen asleep again. The lights suddenly went off in the entire house. Venom glanced around the room standing. Odd.. he didn't sense any danger...and yet he felt Shin. Was this... fear? Sadness? Confusion.

Shin? Where are you.. what's wrong?

--------------------------------------------

"I'm..not sure.. "

Raven said getting off her bed and ended Her and Shinobu's cuddling session.

"Do you think Shin's ok?"

Stop it ... stop it ... stop it ...

He was thinking trying to concentrate, as he knew that that was how he manage to handle his powers. But this time they weren't listening. Shin cleared his mind and focused on a deep blue sky where the energy could go without harming anybody.

Shinobu got out the house and saw his brother narrowing his eyes.

"Shin .... What's ...What's happening?" he said being careful when he was getting near him.

"Don't .....Stay away!" he said to scared to have anybody near him with his powers gone wild. "I don't know .... I cannot control them ... They are not listening" , he started to tell his brother holding his hands wrapped around him.

"Calm down Shin. This is happening because of your messed up feelings. You have to calm down and they will cool out" said calm his brother biting his lip. Shinobu knew about this because he had the same problem a few years ago when they were in Seattle and he burned an apartment.

"There is nothing wrong with my feelings" said quickly Shin making the electricity to jump even crazier around him. But there was ... He was messed up because of all that had happened. Because of his relationship with Venom. The fact that no matter how hard or perfect he would try to make their relationship go, there will always be something to mess things around.

"Shin ... Brother ... Please ... Listen to me" said Shinobu making a step closer but then a lighting struck right in front of him.

"No!" shouted Shin and ran in the house. There was only one place were he could be alone and safe. Ravens portal room. And he remembered that it was still open. He run quickly, passing his brother and ignoring everyone. He manage to get in the room before everyone could get near and closed the door and locking it.

Being in a small room full of magic potions and his powers going crazy he only done worst. All the magical bottles cracked and the potions were mixed up around him, turning all in a dens fog. Before he could know Shin fainted.

Shin was back in the house along with the others not knowing what to do. "Raven! Open the door! Make it open!" said Shinobu quickly as he was hearing the glasses breaking behind the door. He needed to help his brother , but what they were about to find out behind the door wasn't his brother anymore. At least he wasn't gonna have a brother ... but a sister.

New Shin :

2unukhd.jpg

Venom quickly grew worried as he watched his lovers twin run outside. He hesitantly looked down at his sister before running outside after him.

"Shin .... What's ...What's happening?" [/Quote]

"Don't .....Stay away!...I don't know .... I cannot control them ... They are not listening" [/Quote]

Venom could sense Shin's fear...how upset he was, even feel the power of his energy raiding off him. He bit his lip.

"Shin..."

He wanted to approach him.. to try and calm him down, however it seemed Shinobu had it covered.

"Calm down Shin. This is happening because of your messed up feelings. You have to calm down and they will cool out" [/Quote]

"There is nothing wrong with my feelings" [/Quote]

Was this because of him? Venom took a step back as he watched the electricity jump even more crazier around his lover. It hurt to see him like this...then again...they were always hurting each other.

"Shin ... Brother ... Please ... Listen to me" [/Quote]

Shinobu tried to get closer but then a lighting struck right in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

"Shin! "

He wasn't an expect on this.. he never lost control of his powers. Maybe raven could do something. He screamed for her inside the house.

"RAVEN! Get down here!! It's Shin!"

"No!"[/Quote]

Shin suddenly ran in the house, surprising Venom. He was a danger! Why run back inside! And near his sister!

"NO stop! Shin!!!"

He tried grabbing him But was shocked and thrown into the wall, hitting his head hard.

He was heading for Ravens portal room. He locked himself inside. The boy was much better off outside were he could allow his powers to be shot in the sky... not trapped in a room full of potions.

"Venom! Are you ok!"

Venom was sitting on the floor, blood on the wall and dripping from his head.

He groaned.

"S-..shin...stop him..."

"What? "

She followed Venom's finger.. her eyes widened as she ran to her portal room, trying to open it But it was locked. She heard the shattering of glass and screamed.

"STOP! My poisons! SHIN!! Unlock this door!!"

The small room was full of magic... some even forbidden. There was no telling what could happen to him.

Suddenly the breaking of potions stopped.. was he alright? Had he fainted? Turned into a frog? Was he dead?!

"Raven! Open the door! Make it open!"[/Quote]

"I can't! It's charmed. No magic works on it.. I did it so other magical creatures couldn't steal my potions. He has to unlock it... "

"But don't you have a key? "

Kai asked running down the stairs after hearing all the screaming.

"I did... but It was destroyed when...when I was...kidnapped, and I hadn't gotten around to making another one, And I can't make another one right now...my spell book is inside. "

She bit her lip, glancing back at Venom.

He was unconscious with his head against the wall.

"Kai- help venom. He's hurt. "

• 3 weeks later...

Shin finally woke up not able to see very clearly because of some strange hair. Narrowing his eyes he got read of him but something was wrong. He was feeling different. He looked down at himself and he was shocked, holding his mouth with his hand. He stretched his arm forward and looked at it, and his fingers. He started to touch his face, neck and reached his chest which made him yelp in surprise. The hair that was before in his eyes was long and dark brown and he had boobs. That could only mean one thing. He was a girl now. He looked around the room seeing all the broken glasses around him trying to remember what had happened. He was in Raven's magical room. There only 2 shelf's that had no more potions on them because they all broke around him. Maybe that's how he got turned into a girl.

Some strange noise had captured his attention that was coming behind the door. He locked himself in the room and everyone else was outside arguing and shouting. He bite his lip. He done a mess here and Raven was gonna kill him. Not to mention his brother and V ... "Oh my god .. Venom" he said in a whisper and got up from the floor reaching the door hesitating. He didn't want to get out. Not looking like a girl. What would he say. Sorry raven for destroying your potions? Sorry for acting like a victim? Sorry for my powers getting all messed up and out of control? What could he say.

"Shin?! Brother! Are you alright?" said Shinobu feeling some energy from the other side of their room but came no answer. "Shin I know you'r up so please open the door. We are worried for you, you idiot so stop fooling around" he continued being Shinobu. He wasn't to sensitive.

"I can't" said a voice from behind the door making Shinobu narrowing his eyes. That wasn't Shin's voice. It was to feminine.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"No ... I don't know" replied Shin biting his lip. Now he was in big trouble.

"Shin open the door. We cannot open it from outside. It can be open only from inside", said Shinobu looking at Raven and the rest then turned towards the door.

"Ok ... But ... Don't freak out ok?" said Shin opening the door slowly looking at the rest. "I am sorry for everything. I didn't meant to hurt anybody..I ... I just panicked, " he said standing in the doorway.

Shinobu was surprised seeing his brother like a girl.

"Please tell me I didn't hurt you guys" , said quickly Shin looking around searching for Venom. "Is Venom alright? I didn't hurt him or something didn't I, right?"

"Shin I know you'r up so please open the door. We are worried for you, you idiot so stop fooling around" [/Quote]

Venom groaned, he could hear Shinobu, the room was swaying and spinning a little he felt sick.

"Shin.. Shin please open the door. Your not safe in there!"

"Shin open the door. We cannot open it from outside. It can be open only from inside",[/Quote]

"Venom Are you alright. Can you hear me? "

"Y...yeah..my heads..just...throbbing, give me a minute...I'll heal..w-where's Shin? "

"Still inside Raven's study, I think he's about to come out. "

"Ok ... But ... Don't freak out ok?" [/Quote]

"Why would we? Shin.."

Raven watched as Shin opened the door, her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped.

"I am sorry for everything. I didn't meant to hurt anybody..I ... I just panicked, "[/Quote]

"S-...Shin? O-Oh my... Oh my GOSH!"

"Please tell me I didn't hurt you guys....Is Venom alright? I didn't hurt him or something didn't I, right?"[/Quote]

Venom stood up holding his head, rubbing the small bump that was no longer bleeding and was fading along with the pain. His eyes stared at his lover from across the room, shocked.

"...Shin? Shin what... what happened to you.."

He bit his lip and after a moment, he glared at Raven.

"Fix him!! FIX HIM NOW!!"

"Excuse me?! YOUR boyfriend- no wait.. Girl friend! Destroyed my study! All my potions... and spells and books. Its all practically ruined and gone!"

His voice cracked as tears built up in her eyes. She shook her head and quickly headed up stairs to get away from everything. Her study was a very precious thing to her.. and now it was destroyed.

Venom clinched his hands into fists.

"R-raven s-sorry.. Wait! Hey! "

She was gone. He sighed heavily, looking back at his love.

"Shin..."

He was worried and yet So mad at him... and scared. What if he was.. stuck like that?

"Way to go Venom...Shinobu- I'll go check on her."

Kie ran up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------

Venom glanced at his sister, luckily she was still passed out. After a long moment Venom went over to Shin and yanked him tightly in his arms.

"I'm being selfish..sorry...your probably really scared... I can be mad at you later...right now, I'm just happy to see your ok...don't you ever do something So fucking stupid again you here me? "

Shin bite his lip when he heard Venom shouting at Raven to fix him. He wasn't broken, he was just ... changed. Was that a bad thing? Was he disgusting? Seeing and hearing Raven he felt even more sad and disappointed, holding his arms over his body. He really did a mess now.

Shinobu was to shock to speak and seeing Raven hurry up the stairs he couldn't move. What the hell happened in there. At least Kie went after Raven to calm her down because Shinobu wasn't able to at that moment.

"The room is not destroyed ... I got only 2 shells down but the rest is alright" started Shin to say but Raven was already gone. "I am really sorry" he said in a low voice, not being able to hug Venom back because he was to afraid to do something.

Shinobu went to the kitchen pouring some alcohol to drink. His brother was a girl. How the fuck that happen? He was happy that he was save, but .... he was a girl now. What else could bring the future?

"Venom ... I ... I am sorry if I hurt you or anybody .... I panicked and .... The only place I though it would be ok was Raven's room...I wanted to open a portal but couldn't and after .... I blacked out" he said in a sigh, feeling sorry for causing such a mess and drama.

"Stop.. just... stop."

He muttered to his boyfriend,.or better yet, his girlfriend. He sighed pulling away and quickly grabbing a blanket from the couch to cover Shin's naked body. He wrapped it around her and bit his lip as he looked him up and down.. he really was...a girl.

"Lets go up stairs, find you some clothes."

He wasn't use to Shin's girl voice. Everything about him was different and yet.. the same.

He took the others hand and lead him up stairs to his room.

---------------------------------------------

"These will have to do, we'll ask Raven for some clothes later.. when she isn't so..upset. "

He said handing Shin some of his loose and baggy clothes.

He then sat on his bed running a hand threw his hair frustrated.

"...I'm sorry..."

He muttered.

"I just can't get a break..."

With his sister, his mother tricking him, and now this he felt drained.

Shin fallowed him up the stairs to their room. Once in he started to dress up with the clothes Venom gave him. He cached his hair in a pony tail because it was to annoying keep getting it in his eyes. After he got all dressed up he heard Venom apologizing.

"I know" , sight Shin. "Every time we get things done and is a peaceful time something always happens to drain us of energy. And now I messed it up like this", said Shin balancing back and forth.

"D-Did I hurt you?" he looked at him carefully, stepping closer to the edge of the bed. "Or the others?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu went to his dorm looking for Raven , hopping she will be calmer. He didn't want to have a fight on this matter. On one side was his brother and on the other was his girlfriend .. no ... wife. He didn't want a fight.

Knocking at the door, he got in before the answer. "Raven? Are you ok?"

"D-Did I hurt you?" [/Quote]

She looked at him carefully, stepping closer to the edge of the bed.

"Or the others?”[/Quote]

Venom glanced up at Shin. She was beautiful, and so skinny. Even tho the others gender had changed...He was still somewhat attracted to him. His eyes fell to the ground.

"No.."

He muttered.

"I ... hit my head but.. I'm fine... I healed. "

He shrugged.

He slowly fell back on the bed sighing and closing his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever been this tired before..."

He stared up at the ceiling, with heavy eyes

"Do you believe in happy endings?"

He suddenly asked Shin.

------------------------------------------------

Raven laid on her bed , eyes wet as she finished crying on Kai' s lap. Her head resting on his thigh as he gently ran his fingers threw her hair. "You ok Raven? ...I know your upset but...Shin didn't mean to do what he did. We all make mistakes.."

"I know- "

She sniffles.

"But I've... I've spend years on my study, it's the only place for me. Where I feel safe and so many of those potions were extremely rare, or took months to make..its all gone now."

"I know...I'm sorry...but...We need you to be tough right now...to fix Shin.."

There was a sudden knock on the door, before it opened. Raven looked up to see Shinobu.

"Raven? Are you ok?"[/Quote]

The girl slowly sat up, pulling away from Kai who smiled at Shinobu.

"..y-yeah...I'm fine.."

She muttered, whipping her face. Kai stood heading out of the room.

"I'll give you two a moment. "

He patted Shinobu's shoulder before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Turning his head to one side Shin thought a little but answer quickly. "Yes ... I do .... You don't?" he asked back keeping his distance from Venom. It was to strange for him being near him like this.

Could it be that now Venom didn't like him anymore? The fact that he was now a girl was making him think deeper about their relationship? Could that be it?

Shins mind was out of control , full of fears. And , without thinking he spoke: "You want to break up?" He make a pause and continued.

----------------------------------------------------

Shinobu was a little bit confused, not understanding why Raven get so quickly away from Kie and he smiled in that way at him. Was there something happening? Neah .... It was imposible. Raven loved him and she was about to become his wife. Plus, because of their bond, they couldn't cheat. Why was he thinking all this stupid things all of a sudden.

Suttering his head , he reached Ravens hand, holding it tight in his. "I know you'r upset with Shin but .... we can solve this. Even if it will take a lifetime, your room will be the same again. I promise" he said, smiling and kissing her forehead, holding her in his arms.

"Now we have a bigger problem .... and that is : How do we make my brother back a boy", he sigh.

"Yes ... I do .... You don't?" [/Quote]

"Don't take this the wrong way..But no..."

He spoke honestly. You couldn't blame Venom for saying no tho.. he's never had a happy ending happen to him,

"You want to break up?" [/Quote]

Venom's eyes widened slightly.

"What? "

He sat up looking at Shin.

"Is that what you want.

He stared at her.

"Come here-"

His tone firm.

-----------------------------------------------

Shinobu reached for her hand, holding it tightly in his. She bit her lip, looking at him.

"I know you'r upset with Shin but .... we can solve this. Even if it will take a lifetime, your room will be the same again. I promise" [/Quote]

He said, smiling at her and kissing her forehead, she blushed nodding slowly.

"..okay..."

"Now we have a bigger problem .... and that is : How do we make my brother back a boy"[/Quote]

She nodded.

"I'm not sure..I've never seen such a spell before...I'll have to research it.. figure out what potions mixed with what.."

She sighed.

"Is that what you want.

"Of course is not what I want ... that's what i understood from you" he said quickly blushing. Why the hell was he blushing. He wasn't like that. A chill run down his spine when he heard Venom's firm tone. Bitting his lip he went near the other, looking him in the eyes. He could only see sadness in them. Venom was right not to think in happy endings. After all he went through it was hard to still keeping hope of an happy ending.

"I'm sorry ... " , he whispered lowering his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We can do that later on ... together" he said smiling , gently caressing her cheek, andd finally , kissing her sweet lips. "I really missed this", he whispered dragging her closer to his body. "We have some time spared for us, so is no hurry", he added kissing her roughly.

"I'm sorry ... " [/Quote]

She whispered lowering his eyes. Vernon took her hand, pulling her and forcing her on his lap. It felt...a little odd to touch her.. since Venom was so use to Shin's male figure.

"Just because I don't believe in happy endings, doesn't mean you have to either. Believe whatever you want...But you know why I don't. "

He lifted her chin, as if examining her features.

"..Your stubborn and at times you can drive me crazy...But I don't want to break up.. I'm not... use to you... like this...but...I still love you. That hasn't changed."

He bit his lip. Shin Was beautiful, he made a lovely girl...and he loved Shin regardless of gender but... He would always perfect him as a male. As his true self.

------------------------------------------------

"We can do that later on ... together"[/Quote]

"Are you sure? I th--"

She quickly stopped talking when she felt Shinobu' s hand gently touch her cheek. He was smiling at her. The witch quickly became flustered.

"Shi--"

He kissed her lips tenderly. Her body quivered. He was touching her in such a sweet way...was he horny?

"I really missed this",[/Quote]

He whispered dragging her closer to him. She tensed in his embrace. They hadn't done anything since they made there bond...their contract to be together forever...a blood bond.

"We have some time spared for us, so is no hurry"[/Quote]

The bond would make them crave each other more, there were simply no walls between them, Raven knew everything about Shinobu and vise versa. It would be much harder to push the other away now, since her body would always crave him thanks to the bond they share.

"W-wait..A-are you s-sure? N..now? "

The girl was still self conscious about her scars that she had received from Grell and his friends. She was permanently scared.

He kissed her roughly making her whimper.

"Just because I don't believe in happy endings, doesn't mean you have to either. Believe whatever you want...But you know why I don't. ""Just because I don't believe in happy endings, doesn't mean you have to either. Believe whatever you want...But you know why I don't. "

"I know .... But ..." , he remained silence as Venom has continued speeking. Feeling his touch Shin sigh knowing that it was dificult for him to accept the change.

"..Your stubborn and at times you can drive me crazy...But I don't want to break up.. I'm not... use to you... like this...but...I still love you. That hasn't changed."

Shin smiled being happy to hear that the break up was a big 'no no' in the discution. "I will appologise to Raven and will help her to find an cure for this. Its strange for me aswell" said Shin smiling keeping his hands around Venoms neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-wait..A-are you s-sure? N..now? "

Shinoda sigh breaking the kiss. It was hard to keep distance for some time. He needed her, but he had to think first before his acts. She was still afraid. He could feel it in her reactions. In her body language.

"If you're still afraid then we don't .... It's your call" , he whispered looking in her eyes , caressing her gently. "I don't want to force you. Whenever you are ready" , he added kissing her softly on the lips.

"Okay.."

Venom muttered, slowly dropping his hand from the others face.

"I'm tired...don't wake me up unless it's necessary"

He yawned. He pulled Shin with him, as he layed down, using her breasts as a pillow to rest his head. His strong arms wrapped around her stomach and waist, holding Shin close.

"This is your punishment for even thinking about breaking up, you'll have to be my pillow. "

He whispered, his eyes closed. It only took a minute or so for the boy to fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Shinoda sighed breaking the kiss.Raven looked at him, a little nervous. It was funny, she wasn't a virgin, in fact she had had sex with many guys before Shinobu and before, she had never been nervous about sex. But with Shin something twitched. Every time they got close she became a little shy and nervous, like a virgin and she didn't know why. May be it was because she loved the other so much that her body just couldn't control its self. There was something about him that made him different from all the others. And she loved it.

"If you're still afraid then we don't .... It's your call" [/Quote]

He suddenly whispered to her, meeting her gaze, he gently caressed her cheek. She felt sparks where ever he touched her. This...was true love.. it had to be.

"I don't want to force you. Whenever you are ready" [/Quote]

He kissed her softly, making her close her eyes for a moment Just so she could savor the taste of him.

"..n-No..don't stop."

She whispered against his lips. She could feel and sense his lust for her...she wondered if he would sense her's as well. Her hand moved threw his hair only to tug on his stains and kiss him again.