Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Raven looked at Shin with sad eyes. She wanted to stay and fight too but..Venom told her to protect Shin and that's what she was going to do.

"We have to go Shin...think about the baby. Your too weak to fight..."

She turned away and within seconds, opened a portal. The colorful hole in the room flashed from purple to blue. She took Shin's hand.

"Shin..we have to go. Please! They'll be ok. Have faith. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Venom ... just tell us when to strike" [/Quote]

Venom glanced at Shinobu before turning back to his family.

"I'm tired of you ruining my life Mudusa. Bite and I are not your play things! We're not coming back."

"Is that so? Then--"

The women with snakes for hair suddenly attacked Venom. Under her arm sleeve a snake reached out and bit him on the shoulder. Venom let out a yell of pain as the fangs of the reptile sung into his skin, making him bleed.

"I have no use for you."

She hissed, and with a flick of her wrist threw Venom's body causing him to smash into trees and collide into a building.

Bite screamed with terror. The poor girl crying out Venom's name.

"Your next."

The mother targeted her daughter only to be stopped by Kei who blocked the attack. He glared at the evil god. His eyes glowing red.

"Leave ..her..alone. "

While the mother was distracted for a few seconds Ichijo attacked the two sisters, causing both of them to dodge and put distance between them.

"Shinobu! I'm gonna need your help. "

He glared at the girls.

"Your fighting us ."

Ichijo against Scale .

Shinobu against Silther

And Kei against Mudusa. Who was going to win?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Shin looked panicked at Raven but he knew deep down that she was right. He was in no condition to fight and he wouldn't help the others. On the contrary, he would have been in the way of concentration. Putting himself and the baby in danger in front of Medusa and the rest, Venom would have been destroyed. That wasn't helping, that was doomed.

Breathing deep , trying to calm himself, not wanting to damage the baby he leaned on the closed door, closing his eyes. "Argh!" he screamed out of a sudden holding his hand on his stomach. He looked panicked at Raven not knowing what was happening. "Raven ... wh-at ...aaarrrhhhh!!!" he screamed louder feeling his inside burning and cuts on his lower area. "The baby .... Raven the baby ...nghhh!" he said trying to overcome the pain which was getting worst with each breath. It was like he was cut from the inside out with multiple knives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu against Silther.

He nodded to Ichijo and launched himself with thunders towards the girl, trying to keep himself alive as much as he could. He wanted to see Raven again. This wasn't his last fight. He wasn't going to die in this battle. On lightning drove pass the snake girl letting him open for an attack. He wasn't expecting for her to dodge the thunder and was caught out of guard. He was knocked down by a blow, making a whole in the ground. Lucky that he was a demon and he could endure pretty well fight blows. He wasn't that easy to get beat up. Shacking his head he turned and look at the girl who was standing a few steps away from him. "As much as i hate fighting with a girl ..... i will try my best to ignore that little detail" he said hitting her with the fist right in the fac

• 3 weeks later...

Slither giggled feeling Shinobu punch her in the face. Her eyes glowed red as she grinned. "You call that a punch?"

She grabbed Shinobu by his wrist and threw him over her, slamming his back into the ground.

"Its gonna be really hard to fight me--" She snapped his wrist, before kidding him in the stomach, causing him to fly a few feet away.

"When you can't see me!"

If Shinobu opened his eyes for even a split second. He'd be turn to stone. She began to walk towards Shinobu when she stopped.

"uh..ugh! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

She turn around just when Ichijo came up from behind punching her in the face, the force of the punch sent her flying and slamming into a near by building. Ichijo didn't need his eyes open to know where Slither was...he could sense her using his mind.

" Shinobu! You ok!"

Ichijo came running to his side, just as Slither stepped out from the house covered in debree. Her lip was bleeding and her clothes were torn and ruined.

"I remember you...Ichijo. Weren't you our tool. "

"Shut up!!"

"I think its time for you to join your little brother...don't you ? You should of seen him crying for you. He had so much faith in you...believing that you'd save him..."

She laughed as she came after them.

"And yet- YOU NEVER CAME!!"

Snakes shot out from her arms trapping Ichijo. The snakes began to tighten around his body. Leaving him defenseless.

"Ahhhh!!! Ahh .uhh!

"I think I'll kill you slowly and painfully...just like your little brother~"

The snakes tightened around his body, restricted him of air.

She turned to Shinobu- using her free hand, snakes attacked him, one sinking its fangs into his shoulder and pinning him to the ground.

"And you...don't think I've forgotten about you.."

Slither was unstoppable! There was no way mere demons could defeat a demi god.

Ichijo screamed in pure agony as one by one you could hear the body's in his body break.

"...Scream~ I love the sound of your screams!!!"

"s-stop! STOPPPP!! AHH!"

He began sobbing, tears running down his face as the pain became unbearable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bite screamed, tears running down her face.

"Stop!! Stop it! Stop it!! Your killing him!!"

Scale laughed as she held Kei on the ground and began beating him. His hands and feet were pinned as she sat on top of him, punched him repeatedly. Blood staining her hands as she hit him harder and harder.

"This is what you get for challenging me you mutt.

She punched him again.

"Your going to die here you piece of shit. "

She punched him again..and again.

"..I..I..SAID STOP IT!!!!!

Bite felt helpless. She wanted to save Kei and her friends. She wanted to help!!

Bite screamed so loud that it drew everyone's attention. Her eyes glowed a dark purple as her hair suddenly became snakes. The ground beneath her rumbled and purple light engulfed her as a huge purple two head snake came out of her body. It was over 2,000 feet tall. Bite's body was now embeded inside the snakes skin.

"n..no way..."

Slither stared at the huge snake in anger.

"That fucking brat!!"

She quickly released Ichijo and Shinobu glaring at them.

"This isn't over.."

She hissed.

Quickly returning to Scales side.

Venom stared up at the giant snake. He couldn't believe that it was B. Mudusa smiled, beginning to laugh.

"Glorious!! She has finally reached her full potential ! She will be able to destroy and kill so many people~"

"I hate to break it to you Mudusa. But she is not like you..."

Mudusa turned to Venom.

"You'd be suprised. But ah- yes..where were we my son. "

"I am not your son !"

The two began to fight again not letting B's transformation end this family war.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kei was knocked out cold and even though Bite transformed to save him. She was to young to control her powers and therefore was not in control. She began attacking everyone. Including Shinobu and Ichijo. The two barly dodging as Bites huge snake take tool out miles and miles of trees.

Her eyes fell on Kei's bloody body, and before she knew it. She began to attack him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Shin! We have to go!!"

Raven tried to pull Shin along but when she suddenly stopped and began yelling in pain. She was at a lost for words.

"Oh..god...please don't tell me..."

"The baby .... Raven the baby ...nghhh!"[/Quote]

Out of all the times to go into labor!! Shin does it now!!

"Shin!! Shin look at me!"

Panic in her eyes. Just as this happened. The ground and house began to shake. It felt like there was a earth quack happening right out the house. She stumbled , falling on the ground and the portal she created began to warp and change shape. She was running out of magic and couldn't keep it open forever.

"I know your in pain! And I know you want to stay ! But you and I are useless her and you need to worry about the baby- not Venom! Its not safe here! So please get up and go through the portal before we are stuck here!!"

The house around them began to fall apart. They were running out of time. If they didn't leave now , the house would fall on top of them!

Hearing the comment from Slither he had to take a step back but it was too late because she caught his wrist and threw him in the air slamming him on the ground after. He could feel his back hurt like hell, making him growl in pain. But he wasn’t going to let himself be beaten by a girl. Even if that one was a demi god and a bad crazy ass bitch.

She was right. How could he fight her if he couldn’t see her. It was too damn hard. More hard than he thought. Maybe he was going to die, he thought for the moment but when he heard her scream, he opened his eyes for a brief second looking around to see what was happening. “Ichijo …” he said smiling relief. “Thanks man” he added lifting himself up and trying to take a hold of his breath.

His muscles were aching from the fight and he knew it wasn’t the end. It would have been too soon and he promised Raven that he wouldn’t die. Not looking in her direction he could see her words impact on Ichijo. She was playing with his mind torturing him with the one memory that he was holding most valuable. His little brother that we couldn’t save in time. “Don’t listen to her! Ichijo! Concentrate man! Don’t let her get to you!” he started screaming at the other but Slither was already aware of her damage on the boy and attack him with snakes. Being with his back at her he could see Ichijo pinned at the ground and the snakes tightening around his body. “Damn it!” he said through his teeth’s trying to burn those lowlife worms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With tears in his eyes Shin moves slowly towards the portal, looking one last time behind him whispering the one name that he thought he would never say it again. “Venom …” and he disappeared in the portal, letting himself guided by Raven. “Argh shit!!! He screamed again feeling the labor pain running through his entire body. “Damn it Raven. This child is slowly killing me! It’s not that I want now to be in labor. I know, bad timing but what can I do? Argh!” Shin bite his lip trying to contain his growls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu left his guard down when he tried to save Ichijo and that cost him. He felt the sharp bites in his shoulder making him fall to the ground on his knees. “Aaahhhhh!” he screamed feeling the venom pour in his veins, burning him from inside. What a fool … sorry Raven …. I think this time I cannot keep my promise love, he though hopping the other could hear him.

In a distance surrounding he heard the little girl scream and after the rest of the crazy bitches talking in surprise. His vision was blurry because of the venom that was quickly spreading in his body. He saw the little B. turning into a big snake. It was like she lose control of her powers and that wasn't a good thing. Right away his fear confirmed. They were also attacked by here. She wasn't consciousness, she didn't know what she was doing. "B.!! Wake up! Please little princess! Concentrate!! We are not the enemy!" he tried to scream with his last powers when she was about to attack Kay. "He is KAY! Your FRIEND! DON'T DO IT OR YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" he screamed even harder, falling on the ground keeping his eyes on the girl that was trapped in the snakes body. "God how i hate snakes" he whispered to himself spitting blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“raven … I … I can’t handle it any longer …” he said grabbing her hand, keeping his other on his belly.

While Venom fought his mother. His eyes wondered over to his friends and what he saw, devastated him.

Ichijo was lifeless and broken. His face in the dirt. Kei was unconscious. His face covered in blood. Shinobu was down, calling out to his little sister who couldn't hear his screams.

With out even thinking. Venom ran to Kei, pushing him out of the way as he took his sisters attack. The force of it sent everyone flying.

Venom was beaten pretty badly. His arm was broken and blood covered his body. He was some how able to survive B's attack. Tears began to fall from his eyes as he fell to his knees. The moment the smoke cleared..his sister's would find him..and kill him and his friends. He had to do something !

"Why...why am I so..useless..."

He bit his lip, holding back his sobs.

"I..I refuse...I REFUSE TO LET YOU TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME. NOT AGAIN!!!"

Venoms eyes changed color...and his skin was now covered in snake scales. His arm suddenly healed its self and Venom ran into battle. His mind was gone...all that was left was his anger.

Once Raven and Shin made it through the portal the two of them were safe. They ended up on the other side of the world in a old loft in Paris France.

"H-hold on Shin!"

She made her lay on the couch as she tried to figure out what was wrong. She rushed around the room grabbing what she thought was needed to help Shin give birth. She gave Shin a towel to bite on and grabbed a bucket of warm water. She wore gloves and quickly took Shin's pants off, seeing blood everywhere.

Raven had never done this before...but she had seen enough movies to hopefully get it right.

What a fool … sorry Raven …. I think this time I cannot keep my promise love[/Quote]

Raven froze hearing Shinobu's voice..tears instantly running down her face. She felt his pain. No! No don't you go! Just wait!! Please wait!!

She thought as she held on to Shin's hand, the other was keeping her legs open.

"Push Shin...You have to push!"

She desperately wanted to go back and retrieve her friends but right now...Shin needed her. She cried as she struggled to stay strong for Shin. Telling her to push and to not pass out. There wasn't enough time to give Shin medicine for the pain. She would just have to fight though it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Venom appeared next to Shinobu. To the demon. Venom would look like a completely different person. With out saying anything, venom took his arm and bit into his skin, sucking out the venom in Shibobu's blood stream.

"..get...to..sssssaffty....ssssssave...freindsssss..."

He then disappeared , running up Bites giant snake body. He had to make her stop.

"And where do you think your going!

"Little brother~"

His sister's suddenly blocked his path, cutting him off.

"ooo you unleashed your level three snake skin..."

"Now it will be a fair fight"

The sisters began to change and transform just like Venom. There skin becoming snake scales.

"Come at usssssss"

"Im going to enjoy killing you..jussssst like I did your friendssssss~"

Venom glared at his sisters. The siblings were about to have a all out battle a giant snake that just so happened to be their little sister.

"I've alwaysssss hated having two older sssssisssstersss..."

When the three began fighting it was difficult to watch because they were moving faster then any eye could follow. It was amazing how powerful demi God's were.

Shinobu almost passed out when he heard his lovers thought. He smiled gently, closing his eyes slowly, feeling his body paralyzed from the poison. he shut his eyes breathing hard. It was getting harder and harder to breath. It was like he was chocking, but then he felt a strong bite on his arm wrist and manage to open his eyes a little to see …”Ve-nom?” he growled in pain, as the other was sucking the venom out of his system. He was saving him but he was different. He changed. Before he could say anything else the other hissed in his mind telling him to get the others and find shelter. But where could he go. Raven …. Babe …. I need your help …. I need coordinates to get us out of here, he thought getting up not thinking about the pain that his body was giving him and moved to the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin was biting hard on the towel that Raven had put it in his mouth. Laying on his back with his legs opened he started to do as he was told. Even though it was hurting like hell and he would never want to go through something like this ever again, he started pushing harder. With each push he was screaming from all his heart because of the pain. With no painkillers the pain was even more extreme. It was like someone was cutting you open live with no anesthetic and it was doing it slow.

Others contractions and other tries of pushing made him so exhausted. Screaming and crying he could feel the drops of sweat on his head. Leaning his head back he tried to breathe through the rounds of pain. He could feel the baby trying to get out and it was almost there. With one final scream he felt that his strength was drown completely and almost fainted. "It's .... done ..." he sigh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kay …. Oi … man …” he said touching the others body, trying to figure out if he was dead or not. “God you’re alive” he said in relieve,sighing and trying to lift the others body. “Come on man … help me here a little” he said to Kay looking at him. “Open your eyes man” he added pinching slowly the others cheeks. He looked behind him at the siblings that were starting to fight. It was amazing how quick they could move and how great their powers were. Inhaling he pushed the others arm around his neck and grabbed him by the waist , moving towards Ichijo who was as bad as Kay. They were really bad beaten up.

“Ichijo …. Can you hear me? Please man … come on …” he started to say as he laid Kay next to him staying on the ground, decking himself and the others from the blows of the fight. How the hell am I supposed to get us out of here? He started thinking and cursing in his mind. HE never did a portal, it was always Raven, but he did read some of her books. Maybe …. Maybe the bond can be used as coordinates, he thought starting to breathe deep, and keeping his eyes closed and concentrate on his bond with his lover. As soon as he start doing so, he could feel a small link to the place where the other was and he manage to teleport themselves there, passing out on the floor being too beaten up.

Raven …. Babe …. I need your help …. I need coordinates to get us out of here[/Quote]

Raven heard her lovers voice. She was still helping Shin and couldn't assist her friends yet. She bit her lip.

b-but you've never.. Opened a portal before...

She looked up at Shin seeing her struggle and in pain.. Oh how she wished everyone was here for her. She couldn't image how scared Shin was.

"Ok.. 41°...24'12.2"N 2°10'26.5"E...Paris France...use me..use our connection..I believe in you..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching Shin scream in pain was heart breaking for Raven. She truly wished she could have given him something for his pain. It took a little over an hour for the baby to Come out but when it did, Raven held it in her arms with gentle care. The baby's crying echoed through out the room.

It's .... done ..." [/Quote]

"S-Shin...its a girl. "

She smiled, almost laughing with joy. She quickly began to clean the baby off with the warm water.

"She's beautiful Shin..

She had black hair and her eyes were closed so Raven couldn't tell there color but they would match Venom's.

She was just about to stand up when Shin started wincing again in pain.

"Shin? What's wrong?

She gently put the baby down in a make shift bed made of a basket and blankets and returned to Shin. The baby wouldn't stop crying.

She froze when she saw something coming out of her.

"You gotta be kidding me. S-Shin...Shin push.. Please hang on a little longer and push!!"

There was another baby coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on man … help me here a little” [/Quote]

Kei was was put cold.

“Open your eyes man” [/Quote]

Kei's face was completely destroyed. The brutal punches Scale gave him felt his face with gashes and broken bones. He was alive, but unresponsive.

“Ichijo …. Can you hear me? Please man … come on …”[/Quote]

Ichijo was just barely alive. He was in tremendous pain and almost every bone in his body was broken. His lungs were pierced by his owe ribs and he was now bleeding internally. Drowning in his own blood as his lungs filled. He was going to die..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven jumped up, almost screaming when Shinobu, Kei, and Ichijo came through a portal and fell just a few feet next to her.

"Omg! Shinobu!! Kei!! S-Shin..h-hold on"

She ran to her friends checking on the vitals. When she came to Ichijo. Her heart sank.

She needed help and fast. Using some of her magic. She quickly cut into her wrist and began to write out a spell using her blood. She then muttered anchant language under her breath which caused her skin to glow. Her body was suddenly split onto three parts.

Raven had cloned herself.

"Help them!"

She demanded. As the original raven came back to Shin.

"I know your worried but I need all your attention here. Your almost done..please Shin. Please just a little longer and push!"

As the baby came out Shin left out a big scream pulling at the fabric from the sheets that were around him. How could women bare this much of a pain. After a few seconds of relief and hard breathing he felt again a terrible pain which could only mean one thing. "GOD!!" he screamed as he heard Raven say to him to push again. Another one?! But how was that possible? He felt only one baby in his belly, not two of them.

He did what Raven was telling him trying to breath constantly and pushing as hard as he could. Even if the crazy pain was over by the first baby, the second one wasn't a piece of cake. It was hurting like hell but it was more bearable than the other. When he heard something crash on the floor. Looking at the noise direction he gasp for air when he saw his brother and his friends in that state. His mind flew right away at Venom. no .... Venom .... whe...where is he .... what happened?!. "Arrhhh!!!" he screamed in pain as the second baby was about to come out.

Shinobu heard Ravens voice and smiled, happy that the enchantment worked and they were safe. Well, as safe as possible but their health state wasn't so bright. Shinobu was injured but he could survive. He couldn't be sure to say the same for his friends. Ichijo was almost dead, chocking in his own blood. "We have to cut him open so that the blood from his lungs can come out. That way he will be able to breath again" he said looking at a mirrored Raven that was next to him and than at the other that was at Kie. The real one was helping his brother give birth. "Oh fuck!" he cursed seeing Shin in that state.

He took a deep breath and turned back to help Ichijo. Taking a straw he kept a finger on his other end and he stabbed Ichijo on the side of his chest, right between his ribs, straight to his lung, taking the pressure and blood out of it so that the boy could breath again normally. "Come on boy ... Don't you die on my shift" he said turning his body a little to the side so that the blood could flow out of the lung.

"..Are you done..my son. "

Venom fell to his knees, his body drenched in blood and sweat. His vision hazzy as a wave of exhaustion hit him. He had killed his older sisters but at a price, He had lost an right arm. Mudusa grabbed his hair, and began punching Venom in the face, repeatedly.

"You ungrateful piece of shit!"

Shin...if you can hear me....please...

He hit him harder, breaking his nose.

"How dare you kill my children. How dare you betray your mother!!"

you must live...I love you...I thought I could never love anyone again but you...you changed my world. I was so happy.

He spit up blood, groaning as he took another hit from the evil women.

"I should of never given birth to you! I should of killed you when I had the chance!!"

When...our child comes...I know you'll be a great parent..with or with out me...I hope our child can make you happy again...because...I know you'll be so upset with me....I tried...and I failed you.

Her eyes glowed with hatrd as she pulled her arm back for an attack, her nails razor sharp.

"You foolish child.. You can't beat me! DIE!!"

Tell my friends..that I thank them...and never forget...that I loved you.

Mudusa ran her hand through Venom's body, her arm breaking though him and sticking out his back. Blood splattered everywhere , some dipping form Venom's mouth. Tears ran down his cheeks as his lifeless body hit the ground.

"S...sh..I..n.."

Shin could suddenly feel their bond break as Venom's heart stopped beating.

"Pitiful.."

Mudusa flicked the blood off her hands. Her eyes following on her last child. Bite was unconscious in her human form. Somehow Venom was able to bring her back during the fight. She sighed grabbing her last living daughter.

"..my child..."

She pulled her close as she glanced at Slither's and Scale's bodies. She never would of imagined that Venom could be powerful enough to kill them. Losing them was not part of her plan and even though she didn't show it..she was heart broken and furious.

"I'll find your friends...my son...and I'll make sure they join you.. I'll kill what you so desperately wanted to protect. "

She hissed under her breath wanting revenge for her fallen daughters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where is that bastard. "

A man with bright red hair and shimmering grey eyes walked on the battle field where Venom and his friends fought the queen of snakes. He groaned in irritation.

"So freak'n annoying! "

He kicked at the dirt in frustration when his eyes fell on Venom's body. He smirked mischievously as he approached his dead body.

"Holy shit she did a number on you."

He laughed.

"Serves you right you dumb ass. Taking on your mom. It was a given that she'd kill you..."

He sighed, grabbing Venom's body and throwing it over his shoulder.

"You owe me big time for this...man your heavy. "

He complained as he opened a portal to another world.

"To the underworld~...my dead friend. "

He laughed again disappearing into the portal with out a trace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raven was exhausted. When Shin finally finished giving birth. She sighed out in relief, cleaning the child off.

"it's a boy."

Shin and given birth to two healthy children. Twins. A beautiful baby girl and a handsome baby boy. When it was all over she rested the boy next to his sister , the two were quite for now.

Raven quickly went over to hers friends.

Kei was badly beaten but would be able to live..Ichijo on the other hand was a different story. Even after Shinobu drained the blood from his lungs. His body was in shock and the pain he felt was so overwhemping that he couldn't regain conscious, nor could his body heal its self fast enough. As Raven performed a healing spell on Ichijo in a effort to save him, his heart stopped beating.

"No! No!!! Ichijo!!!! ICHIJO!!!!"

Tears ran from her eyes as she watched her dear friend die in front of her. She sobbed as he tried to perform the healing spell again, but it was pointless.

As Shin was pushing to get the baby out he could feel and hear Venom. No .... God please no!!! Venom!!!, he closed his eyes screaming in pain because of the birth of the second baby but aswell as the bond was broke between him and Venom. Tears started to fall down his cheeks, not believing that Venom was gone. With all the pain and sorrow he couldn't take it anymore and fainted.

Shinobu looked at Raven when she said the baby was a boy but saw another one near the place where he settled him. "There are two of them?" he asked in surprised looking at his brother who fainted and after at the babies feeling sad for the little things. He could only imagine what happened back there. Venom was certainly dead, but he didn't want to say it. He didn't want to believe that. Didn't want to imagine his brother when he would wake up and would ask about him. He just couldn't handle it.

When Raven came near him and started trying to revive Ichijo he tried to help Kie and use some of the incantations that he learned and saw at Raven, until she started crying. Shinobu ran near her and hugged her tight, hiding her face in his chest trying to comfort her. Another one was gone. "Shhh .... let it out .... shhh baby" he was whispering trying to get a grip of himself and not cry aswell. What a fucked up night, a fucked up situation. He felt so useless in the battle. And the fact that one of them died and other was injured to save him was making him feel horrible.

The silence fell over them for the rest of the day.

{ 2 years later }

Raven sat in her study. Two years had passed since the attack on Venom's family and the battle had left scars on everyone. Scars that not even Raven could heal. She sighed, running a hand through her hair before taking a break a heading out to the living room. With the money she had been saving, and with her magic...she created a house far away from humans. It was hidden under the sea. A three story house with a large front and backyard. Over the house was an invisible magic dome that kept them hidden from creatures , but allowed them to see the living sea animals. It was a beautiful sight to see.

"Kie. Where is everyone ?"

"Outside. You know that. "

He smiled at her, fiddling with his old guitar. She thanked him and stepped outside. Smiling when she saw her husband. She came up behind him, embracing him eagerly.

" Looking at a fish again?"

She kissed the back of his neck, with him was Shin in his original form. After the battle, Raven finally was able to return Shin to his original male form. She smiled at Shin who was currently playing with his two children.

Fang was the spitting image of Venom, while Viper looked just like Shin when he was a female.

Raven had to design special contacts that protected everyone eyes from the children , since they couldn't control their powers that turned people to stone.

"I see you like it here too Shin. "

Viper and Fang were deeply attached to Shin and you could always find them by his side. Right now the brother and sister were playing with each other, pointing and laughing at the fish that swam by.

As the time passed, Shin found out that Venom was gone. He remained back to fight his family and never returned. It was like a part of him had been ripped. The only thing that reminded of him was their two beautiful children that his happiness now. As the year passed he managed to return to his normal state. The children grew up, now having 2 years and running and jumping like crazy. It was his only joy now that all he ever loved was gone. Even if he still had hope and was thinking hat Venom was maybe searching for them, but with the barrier set by Raven to keep them safe by humans and other creatures, it was hard for Venom to find them. He just didn't want to believe that he was gone.

"It fascinates me every time" he said smiling kissing her softly letting her go to his brother. It has been hard for all of them. Loosing close friends and beloved ones, but they had to enjoy the life they had now. Kei was safe and sound with them, his lover was with him and plus, he was the uncle of two beautiful children, and most of all his brother was back to himself and safe. Although he didn't know how he really felt. Since they got in this place Shin was often absent and lost in his thoughts.

As he was mesmerizing at the happy joyful play of his children Fang that was like Venom, already beautiful and charming, and the girl Viper which was more gentle and elegant, his thoughts were interrupted by Raven's question. "It's a good place away from all the trouble outside" he said keeping his eyes on the ocean in front of him. They were siting at the edge of the barrier acknowledge the Ocean unbelievable treasures. "It's peaceful .... for once" he added sighing moving his eyes on his children and then at Raven. "But it will not be home .... it feels more like a prison" he said smiling sadly knowing that this was the only option they had to keep them and most of all the children safe from Medusa and the rest if they survived. But he had to be honest towards his feelings.

"Children don't touch the barrier please" he shout softly smiling at them with love. "We don't want to swim with the fish yet" he mumbled for himself and laughed. "Did you manage to sense anything on your map about Venom?"

Shin asked Raven to look for Venom. He never given up and since he couldn't do that kind of magic, he had asked Raven to look for Venom with the location spell. Every time Raven had come with a negative answered but still he never gave up.

Raven bit her lip, hearing Shin's comment on where they live feeling like a prison. Didn't he understand why things had to be this way? She was doing this to protect them. Ever since Venom passed away Raven would get nightmares of something evil coming after them, she could only assume that it was Mudusa. When Raven heard Shin's comment about not wanting to swim with the fishs yet she struggled to hold back her anger.

"S-Shin--"

"Did you manage to sense anything on your map about Venom?" [/Quote]

Raven paused at the question. Her eyes falling.

Ever since that day, Shin had asked Raven to look for Venom. He had never stopped or given up on him but Raven was tired of looking. Every time she tried, she'd get nothing. She was fed up with Shin always asking her to find her dead best friend.

"No..I didn't and from now on. I'm not going to anymore. Shin...it has been two years. You had a blood bond with Venom you felt him die! We went back to the place we fought his mother and found only his arm! I know everyone needs time to heal...but your not healing! Your convincing yourself that he's alive because you can't face the fact that he's dead! I made this place for not just us but for Venom. Because like it or not he died protecting you and them!"

She pointed to Fang and Viper.

"I know he must've died happy knowing you got away and were safe. We all lost something that day, but when are you going to realize that to....I'm sorry you think this place is a prison , but I want you to say that to my face! Because I used all the magic and money I had to make this!"

She glared at him. Before turning to leave.

"Venom is dead...wake up.."

She muttered before retreating inside.

Don't..you know he needed to hear this...

She whispered telepathically in Shinobu's mind.

Viper and Fang ran to Shin with confusion and sadness in their eyes since no one ever really yells or raises there voice in the house.

"S-shin? Viper mumbled , with tears in her eyes. Fang just hugged him not saying a word. They had no idea what was going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Shin closed his eyes when Raven shouted at him. Yes, a normal person would had given up already but not him. He wouldn't. As long as he didn't saw what happened he would always hope that Venom, the father of his beautiful kids was lost somewhere, trying to find them. Even if the bond was gone. He promised him that he will come back. Venom had to keep his promise. Closing his eyes for a brief second, not saying anything to Raven, letting her go, he open them when the kids came near him.

"Come here guys" he said opening his arms wide wanting to hug them. "I'm sorry i shouted at you" he added with a sad voice holding them close to his chest, sighing. "I'm just ... missing your father" he smiled sadly at the children in front of him. "You look a lot like your father" he said to Fang touching his cheek."And you too, but more like me" he said to Viper starting to tickle them both, starting to laugh.

i wont give up on you Venom ... never

Shinobu looked at Raven without a word. She was right. Shin had to face the truth but still. He just thought how would he feel if he was in his brother's shoes. He would be the same. No matter what everyone would tell him, he would be stubborn just like his brother. I know he needed to hear that babe ... but still... we had to question yourself .... where was his body when we turn back there, he though keeping eye contact with Raven.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever consider that all that remained of him was his arm. That there is no body! I don't know Shinobu! I wish I had all the answers but I don't! I'm not perfect!!....I'm so...so angry...

Raven shut herself in her room. She tended to do that a lot ever since Venom died, she was even distant with Shinobu and the two haven't had sex in almost a year. Raven just...changed. She lost that firey wild spark she once had and now was a buddle of depression and self regret.

Venom is dead..why is it so hard for all of you to see that! Stop trying to make me the bad guy!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In truth. Venom was indeed dead. He no longer wondered the earth as a living being.

"..Hey Sin.."

"Hm?"

"Can I see them? My family ?"

"Again? Man ..you are soft..."

He jerked is head over to a magic mirror that began to reflect the underwater dome where his friends and family were. He slowly walks over to the mirror, smiling when he sees Shin and his daughter and son hugging him. Oh how he wish he could be with them.

"...I kind of feel sorry for ya...and I'm Satan's son.."

Venom smiled a little , glancing back at his friend.

"I am grateful..If you hadn't taken my body along with my soul..I would of parished and turned to stone...and with out a body...I cant go back to the human world. "

"You wanting to go back in general is hard. You have nothing I want.

"You don't want anything."

Sin laughs.

"True.."

"I miss them...so...so much..."

"If only you hadn't died. I mean demi God's are pretty powerful don't get me wrong but..facing off against your mom? "

"I had too...She would of killed Shin and the twins and the rest of my friends...I don't regret my decision..I would gladly give up my life all over again if it meant saving Shin and my kids."

"I guess being a dad really changes people. Hearing you rambling on about love and carrying for others is so gross."

Sin laughed a little before shaking his head and signing.

"Still though . No matter what you say, you always sound so badass when saying it."

"It's a blessing and a curse. "

Sin smiled, looking into the mirror with Venom. Even tho Sin had the power to resurrect Venom , he didn't do so, because he would get into serious trouble and Venom had nothing to offer him for doing such a rash and extreme thing.

An eye or an eye.

Sin was the Devils son and so he also loved to bargain. If Venom couldn't offer him anything in exchange for living again then he would remain in hell despite the fact that they were friends. Why risk his position and life for Venom who couldn't give him anything in return.

Shinobu sigh seeing Raven so hurt and angry at the same time, locking herself in her room. He never accused her or anything, but ever since they got in this realm, she was thinking that everyone thought that she was responsible for not saving Venom, but that wasn't the case. He never thought that. He was sad that she shut herself over the years and him aswell. Keeping her distance from him which made him feel sad, hurt.

As the days passed Shin manage to cover his feelings from everyone. Even from his brother who tried day after day to get a hold on Raven who was keeping her distance from everyone. From every emotion or affection towards Shinobu. He felt sorry for his brother, what he couldn't help him in any way. Raven was still pissed of him and he couldn't blame her either. He kind of pressured her to look for Venom even though she kept repeating to him that Venom was dead and it was pointless, but she was still doing it, for his sake. But not anymore. She had enough. He had it too. Feeling empty and hurt all the times when he looked at their beautiful children but only he could enjoy the warmth of their embrace.

After a few weeks had passed, Shin was resting outside the house, near the thin glass that surrounded the realm looking at the fish that swam nearby. As a glowing fish was swimming near the glass he felt a soft wind blowing around him a sweet scent of lavender. "Mother ..." he whispered closing his eyes breathing deep.

"I'm here my son .... I had too see you" she whispered slowly to him.

"You're not really here" , Shin noticed opening his eyes looking around. His mothers voice came from the soft sweet breeze that surrounded him.

"Always perspicuous" , she smiled , lifting some fallen lief and flower petals from the ground up in the air forming her silhouette.

"I lost the most precious thing in my life" he added trying not to cry.

"But you gain so much more my son" she said referring to the little children. "Something that no one thought it was possible" she added keeping a small smile on her created face.

"Beautiful creatures but ... the one person that needed them didn't got the chance to see them .... nor hear their laughter" he added whipping his fallen tears from his cheeks. "He is gone .... Venom is gone" , Shin burst into tears , being the first time he acknowledged that fact and he said it out loud. "He sacrifice to save us" he added in sobs, falling on the ground, holding his head in his hands crying.

"Not all battles are “to the death"" said her mother patting him on his hair.

"What?" he said looking surprised at her.

"No Angel nor a Demon die darling ... they return to the realms which suit them ... like mortals do ..." she continued

"I don't understand" he said narrowing his eyes searching for an answer in the back of his mind.

He once lived among the mortals. He liked it when they were having fun, but each action had consequences. With every sin they were making they would fall from the Heavens grace. That meant that they were getting closer to downfall. and the downfall meant .... Hell, though Shin widening his eyes as he looked at his mother.

"I see you understand"

"But ... How is it possible?"

"Every Angel or Demon was formed in one of the realms, weather it was heaven or hell. The fact that they changed their believes or behavior changed also the place where they will end up when they supposedly die" she started to explain.

"Just like humans" , whispered Shin looking to the side managing to understand.

"Just like humans .... If they've been doing good things, they'll end up in heaven. If they've been doing bad things, they'll end up in ..."

"Hell" cut Shin her off breathing heavy lifting his body from the ground. "That means Venom is not dead. That means he is trapped in Hell" , Shin continued feeling his chest burning in sadness but at the same time in happiness.

His mother smiled seeing her son filled with hope again. Turning into a mini tornado, she disappeared, leaving behind her the blanket of leaves and petals and a wise whisper. "Never lose hope my dear"

"Thanks mom" he added smiling from all his heart. Being still night and everyone asleep, he returned in the library that they had in the house, provided by Raven, and started to look after books about mythical creatures and other resurrection books that could help him get Venom back. Hang in there love .... i'm going to get you .... no matter where you are ....

There are three gates to hell. Each one scattered across the earth and unaccessible to humans. The gates are the only way a none demon could enter, however demons are able to access their home freely and come and go depending on their level of strength. If Shin wanted to get to hell...there were only ways of doing so. One -find a Hells gate...or summoning a demon and have them open a portal to the underworld. However most demons wouldn't even do so, since that was forbidden and broke one of their laws. Shin would be ridiculed and look down on by many since he was a half breed and many demons hated his kind.

When reaching a gate to hell, one must provide a human sacrifice for the gate to open. Once you enter it is up to you to find your own way out since the gates main purpose is to let people in...not out.

Shin's book stated. Making the process very clear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raven stayed in her room. She couldn't help but feel how different things were now that Kie left their home, deciding to explore the world and see new places. Now it was just Her and Shinobu and Shin with the kids. She couldn't help but feel hollow at times. She missed having confidence. Everyday she feared that Mudusa would find them. Every time she saw Shinobu play with the kids, she couldn't help but feel bad that she couldn't give him any.

Reading and re-reading all passages in the books that he could find out Shin got even more angrier on those damn stupid rules. It felt that the universe was conspiring against him. As soon as he would find a way of getting Venom back, something would pop-up and make it almost impossible to fulfill it in order to succeed. With each line that he read in all the possible books that he had, he felt his hope fade away of getting Venom back. And just when he would let his hope slip away, their children would come up to him to remind him that anything was possible. Thanks to their beautiful children he wasn't going to give up and keep looking and reading, learning how it was supposed to be all done. If he hadn't a human sacrifice the Hell gates wouldn't open, but he didn't want to kill a human. That wasn't in his 'to-do' list. what could be more important than a human sacrifice .... he thought looking through the room and then he saw it. He saw his image in a mirror and knew right away. We are immortals ... so ... in that case ... If i can give away my immortality that would be a sort of sacrifice .... and also, to make sure that i don't die in the next 10 minutes after the deal is made, i will have to make sure I remain safe until the end of my days. That means the deal has to be on my immortality but aswell on my safety against all harms ... that will have to include demonic power .... he thought feeling full of hope. It was a good idea, even if Venom would not like it, but he will have to deal with it. That was the only way possible to get Venom back and Shin would very willingly give his immortality to have him by his side. Even if the days would be count, he will count them along side Venom and their children.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu started to wonder if Raven would ever be alright again, but he already knew the answer. It was a big no, and the fact that she had locked herself from everyone including him, made him feel sad, lonely and at times rejected. He just didn't know what else he could do so that Raven would talk to him or even spent time with him and the kids when Shin wasn't around. He didn't know what he should say to make her feel better and to calm herself. Everything went from bad to worse.

As a few days had passed since Kie left them, he thought he could get near Raven more and be with her. Not sexually intended. God and demons knew that he waited for her to be ready, to feel comfortable, and he was till waiting because he understood her. He didn't want to put pressure on her or anything else. Their bond was fading away and that was what scared him the most.

Leaving the kids in the living room playing, knowing Shin was down the hallway in Ravens chamber with the door open so that he can jump out from there if anything was happening, and he went to Ravens room knocking at it a few times. "Babe ... ware awake?" he asked even though it was 2 p.m. and she should have been up by now, but as always she stood in her room all by herself. "The kids asked for you ... They miss you .... and so do I .... " he continued biting his lip, leaning his forehead on the cold wooden door. "Babes ... come on ... please ... talk to me ... " he added sighing closing his eyes trying to feel her, but their bond was weak. Almost like fading.

• 2 weeks later...

Raven slowly opened her bedroom door, letting Shin in before turning her back and retreating to her bed. She sat on the sheets, a book in hand, but now that Shinobu was here, she closed her book. She wore black leggings and a tight black -low cut shirt. Head hair was down and slightly damp. She appeared to just come out of the shower, smelling like a a radiant flower.

"...Hey..."

She muttered. Looking away.

"I'll play with the kids when I finish this chapter.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mudusa sighed stepping out of a underground demon club.

"Disgusting..."

She mutters, leaving. She had killed about eight people in the underground club and still had no answers on where her sons friends were hiding.

"Come now Bite

"Yes..."

The young teen trailed after her mother with her head low. Ever since Mudusa lost Slither and Scale, her eyes and motherly love/ protection never left Bite. She always had her stone cold eyes on her. Since she was the last child she's had.

" To the next one ."

Shinobu remained in the doorway for a few seconds, fallowing her with his eyes and moved after towards her bed. she doesn't look fine, he thought to himself sighing, sitting on the edge of the bed not making a move on her or say anything till she spoke again, looking the other way around and not at him. That hurt him. What was happening with her? Was for real, all they had and felt, fading away? He felt a little jolt of frightness. He didn't want that to happen. No matter what, he loved her from all his hear and soul. How could she be so cold towards him?

"Rave .... did I do something?" he started to speak in a low voice, calmly as possible. All this situation was making him angry because he just couldn't understand her change. "Why can't you look at me when you speak?" he added with sadness in his voice keeping his distance. HE didn't want to push to much. Although he wanted to hug her and kiss her, he didn't want to be rejected again. That would hurt him to much than it already had done.

"I know that this past time was extremely hard and all but ... you can talk to me ... I am here .... " he continued lowering his eyes on the bed sheets. "Or .... you ... want this to end?" he asked closing his eyes, feeling his hear burn in pain only by that thought. And he really did hoped that she would say no. That she doesn't want this to end. That she still loves him and want to be with him. But he needed also an explanation. Ever since the bond was broken, he just didn't know what was happening with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin on the other hand, was preparing for his deal with Satan. He had to manage alone and make the ritual so that he can make the deal and get Venom back. He just have to get a hold of his inner self and the locked powers that were inside him, so that he can be strong enough to call the devil and seal the bargain. He just hoped that everything was going to go as he planned with no unexpected turns of situations. He learned from what he had read that the devil had a way to turn all his deals in his favor, but not this time. This time Shin had to make the devil keep his word no matter what.

"Viper!Fang!" he called his children in his room as he was gathering the papers with all kinds of information putting them away from the kids. He waited the children on the edge of the bed, pointing it the place near him, suggesting that they should get up on bed near him. His eyes filled with tears as he looked at both of them, caressing their foreheads and cheeks.

"God how much you look like your daddy" he said smiling sadly, trying to keep his tears from falling but it was in vain. He hugged them really tight, inhaling and exhaling the air.

"Mommy has a very important quest for you two" he started removing the tears from his cheeks , gathering the strength to speak again. "You will have to take good care of aunty and uncle, ok? Especially aunty cause she is not feeling really good. Nothing serious so don't worry, just a flu. But she needs all your love so she can feel better in no time. Can I count on you two for that?" he asked the children holding their hands in his.

He had to make sure that the children would be safe before he could do anything further. He new that Raven and his brother weren't doing so well. He saw them for the past years and it was like everything there was, was gone. That that was really sad, and he felt that he needs to do something to fix that as he felt that it was his fault. Yet again , he had to fix his mess.

"Rave .... did I do something?" [/Quote]

Raven froze hearing Shinobu ask her that. She kept her eyes low- shaking her head. Her voice soft.

"No..

"Why can't you look at me when you speak?" [/Quote]

Raven bit her lip, feeling the sadness in her lovers voice. She said nothing.

"I know that this past time was extremely hard and all but ... you can talk to me ... I am here ....Or .... you ... want this to end?" [/Quote]

Raven looked at Shinobu as if he had struck her with a hard fist. Her eyes wide for only a brief moment before they slowly filled with tears.

" Why is everything ending. "

She whispered to herself before her eyes fell. Her voice trembling.

"..You don't know...how could you possibly know...I knew Venom longer than you or Shin...I am the one everyone turns too when something bad happens....I thought I could handle it but- I keep failing over and over and over again! I failed to save Sho and Ichijo. I failed to keep our house safe- and Scale and Slither found us! I failed all of you when I didn't return to help fight! I failed to protect Venom..and now.. He's gone. "

She sobbed.

"I can't even protect myself! I just sat on the ground crying as Grell....Grell....--"

She cut herself off looking at Shinobu.

"You really wanna know why I can't look at you?!! Its because I see how fucking happy you are with Viper and Fang. I know how badly you'd like a child of your owe but I can never ever give that to you. I'm failing once again! I'm failing because I can't give you what you want. I should of died. "

Raven hid her face and sobbed. Muttering to Shinobu over and over that she was a failure and that she was sorry.

Perhaps she was jealous of Shin for having two beautiful children while she couldn't have any.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Magic Worlds and Openings

Chapter 12 Hell

Page 237

Hells gates changes location every 24 hours. To locate the gate, one must cast a demonic tracking spell, which shall lead you to the opening. When you reach the spot in which the hell's gate should be, you must speak the spell listed below - when you cast the spell the door will be revealed to you, but it will not open if you are not a demon , any other creature must speak its offering - if the door excepts ones offering it will open and the gate keeper will reveal himself to you, taking your offering before allowing you entrance. Once you step inside one can not turn back and the person shall face the demons, damned spirts and burning land of hell. Once a creature gains entrance into hell- it is nearly impossible to leave. You have been warned.

• 3 weeks later...

Shinobu felt like he was slept on his face really hard and his heart ripped in pieces. He just couldn't recall the person in front of him. That wasn't Raven he fell in love with. She wasn't that weak. Yes, maybe she was suffering but she would never give up, she would always fight. Just like Venom. With the last comment he stood up from bed looking at her with narrowed eyes. One could thing that she was jealous of his brother. That he had two beautiful children and she didn't. Feeling his nerves stretched at full capacity he started speaking even he might regret what he was about to say but someone had to.

"Who are you? You're not my Raven. You're just a pathetic shell of hopeless fragments. My Raven wouldn't sat on a bed and grief for the things she doesn't have when she do have them. Do you think you're the only one who saw your friend die? Shit no. I have it too, and do you see me pity me for that? No. Cause I've deal with it. Shin did it too in his own way. If believing Venom is still alive and it keeps him sane, then fuck it ... I don't care. As long as he is rational with everything around him, i don't care" he said breathing hard because of his anger.

"You say that you are useless because you cannot give me children? We have two beautiful children that we can raise along with Shin. I don't care that they are not my own. Yes, I would have like it to have one but if that's not possible i don't blame you ... or i didn't pushed you away ... or took it out on you. Damn it , i enjoy what i have and that is two beautiful children that are my niece and nephew which i love from all my heart and they love me back. Which they love you too but you are too blind and to pitiful to let that get to you. Instead of enjoying what you have ... that little happiness that you have despite all the sadness and shit you went through, you stay here, crying and blaming yourself for nothing." he took a step back to get out of the room but he turned his head to look at Raven.

"I know you've been hurt in terrible ways, but so did all of us, but we stood together, trust one another, and seize the day. The Raven I've felt in love and the one I knew would be full of happiness and joy only looking at those children who's father was her best friend" and with that he left the room and searched for the children. Finding them outside playing he looked around not finding Shin.

"Where is Shin?" he asked the little once as soon as he got near them, bending on his knee to be at their level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin managed to dodge the protecting spell that Raven put on their location and ran to look for the Devils gate. After he managed to do a location spell which he had learned from Raven as he saw her so many times trying to look for Venom, he started walking till he reached the crossroad that the map was suggesting. Reading one more time the information on the page that he ripped from Raven's book, he started to focus.

when you cast the spell the door will be revealed to you, but it will not open if you are not a demon , any other creature must speak its offering

"Lucky I am half demon and I can get half trough it" he said to himself taking the knife out of his boot and scratching his palm hand in order to draw the symbol with his blood. He took a deep breath and begin. There was no turning back.

"By my fare ancestors that shared my blood and who's blood is channeling the gate, I summoned thee, three times thee , the Gate Keeper of this entrance and hear my offer", he started chanting concentrating as much as possible. In just a few seconds he could feel his inner energy flow up , down and around him, making the wind blow with 40 km per hour. "Hear my command and fulfill my wish!" he shout it further. The weather changed. "Show yourself!!"" with a blast of a thunder from nowhere he stood his position not moving an inch.

"I offer my Demon and Angel Immortality to enter this realm and exit as i pleased, and at the end of my days, after a long-healthy-protected life, after a natural death, no supernatural influence whatsoever , my soul which is bound with my combined blood and this contract, you may have it" he said finishing the incantation waiting for a respond.

Raven was stunned and she watched Shinobu leave with tears streaming down her face. No one had talked to her like that in years, decades even. She hesitantly glanced at herself in the mirror and realized just how different she looked. Shinobu was right, she was no longer the Raven he fell in love with. She hid her face in her hands and wheeped, throwing a lamp at the mirror so it would break. She didn't want to see herself. She hated this shell she had become.

Standing before Shin was one of the few gates to hell. It was at Leary 5 stores tall. Covered on the metal doors were carvings of demons, fire, and burning souls. The door was sealed with chains that kept it shut.

"I offer my Demon and Angel Immortality to enter this realm and exit as i pleased, and at the end of my days, after a long-healthy-protected life, after a natural death, no supernatural influence whatsoever , my soul which is bound with my combined blood and this contract, you may have it"[/Quote]

The door remained shut. Either Shin's offer wasn't enough, or...the gate keeper for the door couldn't take his offer. Which was it?

Hell is not Haven.

It can not protect or preserve a life or prevent any supernatural interfences. If Shin was making a deal with God then perhaps his demands could have been met, but he was dealing with demons after all and they can't protect or prevent death.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that nothing was happening Shin cursed through his teeth. He expected that, but thought that maybe there was a chance to work, but apparently those damn demons where wicked down to their bones. Biting his lip and sighing, he tried one more time, but this time as they would like it. "Doors keeper, from the seven realm, I command you to open this gate and my soul to take when I'm dead. So mote it be", he finished the saying letting a few drops of his blood drop on the mark that he draw. He knew that it was a stupid deal but apparently it was the only way. He just hopped that he will not end up dead too soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu turned white seeing that the children weren't responding. He got an empty bumb in his chest, thinking the worst possible about his brother, but he already knew the answer to his question. "Let's go inside" he said, taking the children by the hands, getting inside the house and in the living room. "RAVEN!!! COME DOWN NOW!!" he screamed starting to walk back and forth feeling hopeless. I'm going to kill him .... i'm going to kill him ...

• 2 weeks later...

A minute or two passed before the gate of hell opened, excepting the others proposal. His immortality was the price.

When Shin stepped into the dead realm of hell, he would immediately be faced with demons. He stepped into a town. Fire and rivers of lost souls and blood everywhere. It was like living in the feudal era but the size of a city or country. It was extremely busy since Shin appeared in the middle of a busy street. Demons immediately took notice of him.

"A human?"

"In hell?!"

"He looks delicious- don't you think?"

He was quickly the center of attention.

Shin needed to be careful since he was not protected in this realm. If he were to die in hell, then it would be the end for him.

"Where are you going? Stay~"

A female demon with pink skin and red hair, yanked at his arm, her long monster like tongue licking his face.

"Come play with me~"

Shin was quickly swarmed by monsters and demons of every shape and size just outside the palace walls.

In side the palace, Venom sat in Sin's living room, playing guitar and quietly singing to himself, not knowing Shin had made it to hell.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

Sin bursted into the room, irritated, he immiatantly took a look outside his window, there a lot of demons gathering in front of his palace, and fighting.

"What's wrong?"

"Apparently there's a human in my realm, but that's fucking impossible. "

"A human..?!"

Venom stood, tossing his guitar on the couch and running to the window to try and see what's going on. A living human in hell was never heard of before.

Give me a sec, I'll handle these idiots. "

Sin rolled his eyes, as demon wings popped out of his back anf he flew out the window to address the chaos just outside his door step.

"HEY!!!! What the fuck is wrong with all of you! You all know the rules!! Fighting in this kingdom is forbid!!! If you wanna fucking kill each other, do it outside my district! Who is the dumbass who had the balls to start a fight in front of my palace!!"

0d442ec044a3f9865c8a3e77b9ea9fd9.jpgSIN