Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom sighed. It seemed the other was too tried to wake up.

"Shin..Shin.."

He bit his lip. It bothered him to see his love Like that but... maybe something wasn't right. He tried waking him up one more time.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

The fact that he was hearing the other but nit being able the react was making him crazy. What the hell was happening? Was it because of his venom? But that was all out from his system. It had to be something else.

Shinobu waked up heaeing noises from downstaies so he dressed up and went to see what was going on. Seeing Venom near his brother he got closer to understand better what he was doind.

"What happen? Why are you yelling like that?" he was scratching his eyes trying to see the others clearly.

Venom stopped. Hearing Shin's brother come down stairs.

"I'm not yelling, "

He hissed, standing up.

"He shouldn't still be sleeping..."

Venom bit his lip. Not liking the feeling of this.

"Maybe he is just to tired. He really used all his power to come after you and bring you back" he said looking at his brother with narrowed eyes.

"Did something happened between you two back there? You guys came back a little different" he asked trying to find out some sort of connection.

--------------------------------------

Shin on the other side he could hear the whisperes of the others. Was it really that? The fact that Venom told him that it would be better to break up? Could that be the reason why he wasnt waking up? But how? It could be some sort of depresion or something. All that he dreamed were his fears. His fear of loosing his loved once. Well, in reallity that was what happened. He almost lost his brother, almost lost Ichijo, almost lost Raven and above all, he almost lost Venom. Could it be his fears that were keeping him locked in that place?

Having his mind all running around thous questions he started to calm down and relax, thinking that this was only a dream and nothing else. It was his dream so, he could dominate it.

"Maybe he is just to tired. He really used all his power to come after you and bring you back"[/Quote]

Venom sighed. The concern in his face fading. Perhaps the other was right.

"...Yeah.. I guess."

"Did something happened between you two back there? You guys came back a little different"[/Quote]

Venom glanced at the other, his eyes falling after a moment. They fell on Shin as he slid his hands into his pockets.

"Maybe..."

He bit his lip.

"Shinobu...You know I love your brother. Shinoda has done so much to me... Given me feelings I thought I'd never feel again. He...litterly has the key to my heart, and I gave it to him knowing he'd never abuse it or hurt me...however...here I am...hurting him.."

He took a seat in a chair, running his hand threw his hair.

"I know Shinoda can do so much better...better then me...I sit here thinking I can protect him...protect you and everyone I care for but...look what happened to Raven...to me...I can't even protect myself. I'm...so much trouble..."

He sighed, a sad smile on his face.

"And Shin knows that...I told him...we should break up...He threw a fit of course...I imaged he would..I just.........I have these thoughts that always run threw my mind. What if what happened to Raven...happens to him. What if I had to do what you did...being forced to watch him be tortured and rape only for him to scream my name and know I can't do shit! What if history repeats itself...and he ends up just like Liz........Maybe...I over think things...I just...want the best for him Shinoda...and I know I'm not the best.."

• 3 weeks later...

"You did what?!" he said raising his voice as the other told him what he planed to do about the relationship with his brother.

"How can you think that?" he added narrowing his eyes , continuing to listen to the boy. The thought and the pain that he went through when Raven was rapped and all, yes, they were to painfull and he didn't want Venom to feel the same. Not to mention that it was his brother they were talking about, but still.

"Letting fear to get into your head and pushing the ones you love is not a solution" he started speaking looking at his brother. "He is a tough kid. He would manage to overcome everything. He did save you all alone and still .... You are asking him to break apart from you" he sigh. "Venom, I saw how he was when you guys were not together anymore and trust me, that is even more painful. Even if you guys get in trouble, which I know you will, you will overcome together"

Venom slowly nodded. Listening to the others words and sighing softly. He wanted to show the other just how much He appreciated him...if only he'd wake up...

"...thanks..."

He muttered. He slowly stood up.

"Its late...I'm gonna head up stairs.. I'm not gonna move shin...this is probably the most sleep he's gotten. And he probably needs it.."

He bit his lip as he disappeared up the stairs and into the guest room. Leaving Shinobu and his brother alone.

• 1 month later...

Whit a deep breath aand sitting up Shin woke up, breathing hard. He was feeling like he had run to a marathon. Looking around him he saw that it was daylight outside the window. So he sleeped for so long.

Turni g his gaze in the room he saw his brother sleeping on the ground. Lifting the pillow he put it on him and went the kitchen to drink some water. Suddently his throught was like the desert.

Venom didn't sleep. He kept thinking about Shin's brother. About what he said to him that night... Shin...was his everything... he was ready to except that now.. to face it head on...

Venom went down stairs, pausing when he saw Shin wasn't on the couch.

Shin?

The other hurried into the kitchen and stopped seeing his boyfriend... He had dark circles under his eyes...and looked drained but...he was awake! That's all that mattered.

His eyes fell to the ground- a little ashamed about there last conversation and how he wanted to break up.

"Your awake..."

He slowly went over to him.

"...hey...um..I'm...I'm sorry.... for... you know..I was being selfish and stupid...I'm just...so use to running away. "

He muttered sadly- taking the boy by his waist and pulling him close.

"...I promise...I won't let you go..."

He sweetly kissed Shin.

"How are you feeling? You okay? "

He whispered.

"You had me worried..."

Hearing the others voice, he just stand still. Not being able to say a word. Not after all he said to him and that he wanted to give up. After all he went through, Venom wanted to gave up. Maybe what he was about to do, was selfish, but ... It was what the other wanted right?

"...hey...um..I'm...I'm sorry.... for... you know..I was being selfish and stupid...I'm just...so use to running away. "

Selfish! Yes he was. Stupid? Even better. Used to run away? that also. But when you what the love ones are doing for you , in return you want to run away? Give all up? I wanted to run away, and I still do. But i could not leave you. You idiot.

"...I promise...I won't let you go..."

He wont let me go? What happens if I want to let go now? If i will desapeare? Will that make me selfish? Will that make me ignorant? Will I be judged?

When the boy hugged him and kissed him, he stopped from cutting the food, just leaning on his hands with his eyes shut, trying to think what he was going to do.

"How are you feeling? You okay? "

"You had me worried..."

- I am fine , he said in a cold voice. Much colder than he intended. He started cutting the food again, not turning to face the other.

Venom bit his lip hearing the others cold voice. He took notice in his reaction when he hugged and kissed him. He was distant and didn't bother kissing back.He started cutting his food again not looking at him... He hadn't met his eyes once....why?

"..What's wrong. "

He swiftly turned Shin around- grabbing his body and setting him on the counter- slipping his own body in between his lovers legs.

"..Your still mad at me...aren't you...hurt. disappointed...sad..."

He gently took the others hands in his.

"Hey...look at me...I'm sorry...you know I am...tell me what's wrong...I can sense somethings off.."

"..What's wrong. "

- Noting is .... he started when he was turned over and faced Venom.

He was looking at him all the time the boys was speaking with him, not letting his face escape any emotion. Even if inside he was feeling empty and it was hurting.

Disappointed? Yes. Hurt? Very. Sad? no. Mad? Very! he was thinking looking at Venom without letting out a single word.

- Nothing is wrong ... i understood. This is you. The one that lets go, said Shin biting his lower lip.

"Shin..."

Venom sighed.

"Yes.. I try to let go.. but everyone has that Shin. Every one gets worried, scared, tempted. I just...wanted you happy... and safe... and I kept brining problems and danger into us...I just...thought for a moment you'd be better off with out me ok.... I want to protect you but I can't even protect myself....but you know you mean everything to me shin... I love you and only you. You have the key to my heart...and you and I share a blood bond... "

He bit his lip.

"I keep trying so hard not to hurt you...yet here I am apologizing for doing just that."

He draw closer to Shin's face.

" I know what I Want...And I won't take no for an answer Shin...."

He looked at the boy. His eyes desperate.

".....marry me....Shin...."

Shin wanted to protest, to have a fight with him, but seeing him so vulnerable he just couldn't. I was to hard to be that cold as he was. He wanted to act cold like Venom did so many times but he just couldn't for to long. He parted his lips wanting to speak but he last part that came out from the others lips made him chuckle and to widen his eyes in surprise.

Me? Marry him? what?

- Wh-What? he finally said in a whisper. M-Marry you? he though that he didn't heard right. Maybe it was only a mistake what he heard. Could it be possible that he heard the right words?

Venom grinned. He NEVER wanted to get married. Ever. He felt it was stupid to have a piece of paper tell you who you were with forever. But he wanted to make Shin happy and show him how serious He was about the other.

"Yes.... marry. "

He cupped the others cheek.

"You can pick out the rings and the date and whatever you want.. just say yes. "

Shin was speechless. Venom was a complicated one. He even didn't want him as a boyfriend at first. But after everything changed. Venom changed. But still ... I have my doubts... he was thinking looking at him with deer eyes. But i love him ...

Without knowing he took Venom's hands, keeping them together, looking at them, breathing hard.

- I love you Venom, and you know it , he said breathing deep, lifting his face looking into Venom's eyes. Yes, he said starting smiling and laughing.

He played a little before giving the answer. A little tension doesn't bother much.

He then caught Venom by his neck, hugging him.

- It doesn't matter much ... As long as you will stand always by my side, he whispered, letting him go, kissing his lips as hard as he could.

- Yuuuhuuu!! The weeding bells are ringing, said Shinobu from the kitchen door clapping happily.

Venom watches as his lover took his hand. Looking at him deeply.

I love you Venom, and you know it....Yes."[/Quote]

Finally- his boyfriend was smiling and laughing! He caught him by his neck hugging him. Venom hugged him too.

" It doesn't matter much ... As long as you will stand always by my side."[/Quote]

"I promise..."

Venom eagerly kissed Shin back. It seemed like forever. Be had missed these lips.

Yuuuhuuu!! The weeding bells are ringing.[/Quote]

Venom stopped hearing Shinobu. He smiled a little.

"Haha- shut up.. "

He grinned and looked back at Shin.

"I really want you right now~"

He pulled Shin off the counter, looking at his lovers brother.

"We're gonna go celebrate by ourselves- go ahead and tell everyone and once we come back- we'll celebrate all together."

He took his lovers hand and pulled him to the door.

"Be back by noon...May be... "

He grinned.

I'm going to fuck you so hard ~

He muttered into the others head.

"Haha- shut up.. "

- Whaaaat??? Its a happy day after so many that were dark, said Shinobu laughing getting out of the way as Venom was making room to go out with his brother. Don't mess it again, ok? he added laughing.

- Wait ... what?! said Shin quickly when he heard Venom but didn't had time to protest or anything cause Venom was taking him way out the house, horny as ever. Oh god! he was thinking wile they were going to the room.

- Where are we going? he asked quickly

"You'll see~ "

Venom muttered- grabbing his jacket and headed outside. He went straight to the car- opening and closing the door for Shin before hopping in the car.

A smile on his face. He drove fast!!

Shin was to dizzy to keep up with all of this. Venom was acting like a crazy monkey that just got a truck full of banana. He was starting laughing like crazy seeing the other acting like that.

- Venom ... Really now ... Where are we going? You know I don't like surprises, he said looking at him with serious eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

- Raven .... Babe! started screaming getting to his dorm after he had a cup of water.... This is a happy day ... at least for them, but for us to, he jumped in bed right next to her, waking her up with kisses all over her face.

- Babe ... wake up ... wake up monkey... I got big new and you will not believe them, he started to say laughing, shaking her up.

Venom ... Really now ... Where are we going? You know I don't like surprises[/Quote] Shin said looking at him with serious eyes. Venom smiled, and pulled up to a fancy hotel.

"Here..Lets go"

Venom quickly got a room on floor 37 out of 40. He grinned once he opened the door and entered, And quickly pinned Shin against the door once they were inside.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard~ My sexy fiance~"

He kissed him hard.

-----------------------------------------------

Raven .... Babe! [/Quote]

"Nn-"

Raven stirred under the covers. Hearing her boyfriend screaming.

This is a happy day ... at least for them, but for us to[/Quote]

Raven turned around. Her back to her boyfriend. "Uhh- Shinobu..?! She covered her head with a pillow once he jumped on the bed and started kissing her all over her face. Making her open her tried eyes.

"..b-..babe- s...stop it.. 5 more minutes.."

Babe ... wake up ... wake up monkey... I got big new and you will not believe them.[/Quote]

He started laughing, shaking her.

"UGHH- What? I'm awake. Ok... I'm awake... what is it? "

She muttered, sitting up And running her hand into her hair.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Here..Lets go"

Shin widdened his eyes not beliving that they were at a hotel. Really? Did he really booked a room for them? But when? He didn't saw him using his phone or anything. Oh ... right ... he is a demon after all , he was thinking rolling his eyes fallowing him down the hall.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard~ My sexy fiance~"

Being pined on the door hurt a little but not as much as it hurt his chest when Venom called him his fiance. It was so strange. Same old Venom but with a little bit softness in his voice. He could do anything but just love him. It was so unbelievable. Shin respond to the kiss with same passion. It was so long since they were together. Just the two of them. He liked it rough but Venom had also gentleness in his moves and touches. In a sort of a way.

Shin run his fingers through Venoms hair, pulling him hard so that they can break the kiss and look him in the eye.

"Fuck me like you never did before, my love .... my fiance" he said grinning. Being around Venom kind of gets into you and you start act like him.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Guess what .... Venom and Shin are back together" started Shinobu to say grinning like a little boy that knew some big secret and wasn't gonna tell it to soon.

"Aaaaaand ..... They got engadged" he finished saying it out loud , lifting his hands in the air and than caught hers. "Can you beleive it? Venom and Shin together like in old books?" he was babbling like a crazy.

Venom needed to get away from his friends and spend some time with Shin. There relationship was like a rollercoaster, it went up and down, left and right, upside down and loopy looped too often. He sighed softly as his lover ran his fingers threw his hair, pulling hard. Venom loved having his hair pulled! Shin knew him so well...There kiss was broken and there eyes met.

"Fuck me like you never did before, my love .... my fiance"[/Quote]

Shin told him, grinning. Venom lustfully stared at him.

"Your mine... all mine... and I don't care if you cry tonight"

He pulled away and took a step back, giving the boy some space.

"Take off your clothes"

He practically ordered him, flicking on some lights so he could watch.

------------------------------------------------

"Guess what .... Venom and Shin are back together" [/Quote]

Raven's eyes grew big.

"I knew those two would fix things. "

She smiled softly.

"Aaaaaand ..... They got engadged"[/Quote]

"WHAT?!?! E-ENGAGED?!?! "

Raven was so surprised and she didn't think she ever seen her boyfriend so...happy before. He caught her hands.

"Can you beleive it? Venom and Shin together like in old books?" [/Quote]

Her boyfriend babbled.

"N-no... t-that's amazing... this is amazing! "

Shin did as he was told, but this time really slow. First the shirt while he was making a step towards the other. Then his pants , taking another step towards Venom, stopping in front of him.

- The rest you take them of, he said smiling to him indicating the underwear. And I am all yours, he added in a whisper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu calmed after that hysterical joy that he was , looking at his love.

- Sorry for acting so crazy ... I'm just ... so happy for Shin that ... he started to say starting to kiss Raven passionate.

- He kind of took this before me but , he said getting up of bed, searching for something in his jacket. He took out a little box and turned back to Raven, sitting on the floor near the bed.

- I know is not much, but .. he started opening the little box revealing a ring with a Rubin stone in the middle. Raven ....Would you marry me my love?

Venom watched rather lustfully as the other undressed slowly in front of him, coming toward him.

The rest you take them off.[/Quote]

He told him smiling, indicating the underwear.

And I am all yours, [/Quote]

He whispered.

Venom grabbed the boy by his waist and tugged him down on to his lap, he stroked his fingers threw the demon's hair. There lengths touching each other threw the fabric of clothes.

"I know~"

He kissed the other passionately, laying back on the bed so the other was on top of him, He creased his back, arms and behind- being gentle. He did that for a moment- before skillfully slipping his hand into the others undergarments. And going straight for his hole. He touched and teased Shin's entrance, just as he forced his tongue down the others tongue.

------------------------------------------------

Raven smiled as she curled up in bed, watching

Shinobu calm down from his hysterical joy. She notice that he kept looking at her.

Sorry for acting so crazy ... I'm just ... so happy for Shin that ... [/Quote]

"It's ok, I kno--"

He cut her off, as he suddenly started to kiss her passionately. With just one kiss- She could feel her hole body tingle.

He kind of took this before me but ,[/Quote]

She looked at him confused, watching as he got up from the bed, retrieving something from his jacket. He took out a little box and turned back to her, sitting on the floor near the bed. Her eyes widened.

"S-Shinobu..n...no"

She whispered, covering her mouth in shock.

I know is not much, but .. [/Quote]

He started opening the little box and tevealing a ring with a Ruby stone in the middle. Once she saw that ring, tears fell from her eyes.

Raven ....Would you marry me my love?[/Quote]

She was speechless. He wanted to be with her? Forever? Shinobu wanted her despite her forever scared, raped, and hurt body? She softly cried, nodded over and over again.