Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Shin giggled when Venom made her breasts as his pillow. He was surprised to see him grab a hold of him like that. That was a punishment that he was willing to take it. He was happy that because if the change of his appearence nothing had changed between them.

"I will be a perfect pillow" , he said in a whisper, wrapping his arms around Venom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinoda moaned when Raven tuged his hair making him wanting her more. He leaned his forehead against hers breathing deep. He looked her one more time in the eyes, seeing a sparkle of desire. He then bend her on the bed, kissing her passionately. With his hand he locked theyr bodies, and right away it started to go down her waist to her hip, lifting her leg over his waist.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Raven liked how just a simple tugs or touch could make both of them moan. Hearing Shinobu's voice proved that she was wanted...desired...loved. There foreheads touch, and Shinobu meets her lustful gaze, looking deep into her very soul. And in seconds, Shinobu was on top of her, kissing her passionately. Raven didn't hesitate, she kissed him back, her fingers quickly running threw his hair and pulling lightly. She gasped feeling Shinobu rock his body against hers.

Her body tenses feeling the boys hand go down her waist and to her hip, only to lift her leg over his waist. She moans softly, her hand moving to Shinobu's shoulder so she could dig her nails into Him... her tongue finding its way, passed his soft lips.

Her heart was pounding.

He pushed his body towards hers , pressing his dong to her body. He was really horny and wanted her so much. It was really strange how his body was reacting to hers. It was something amazing. He moved down with the kisses, from her neck towards her breasts. Trying to undo her shirt he continues to kiss her soft lips , biting them softly. Once he manage to get rid of top material he started to lick, kiss and bite her breasts and play with her nipples.

With his tong he moved slower down till her abdome where he was making little circles while he was getting rid of the bottom material. When the path was clear he went straight to her tights, bitting them soflty, not letting any mark. He started to play with her, slowly at fist and after a little bit quicker.

Shinoda then sit up, udressing himself from his shirt and his pants and boxers. Both of them were now nacked as in heaven. He leaned back to, pressing his lips so hard that he could barely breath, spreading her legs so that he can enter her gently.

• 2 weeks later...

He pushed his body towards hers, the two of them clearly wanting each other. He moved down her body, kissing her neck and beasts, making Raven shuttered. Moaning soft sighs.

He returned shortly to kiss her lips had bit them... making her lick his lips lustfully. He was quick to start teasing her breasts, licking,kissing, and biting her nipples.

"Ah! Ha..n-nnuh-nnaah~"

His touch felt so good. No one could ever satisfy her like Shinobu did. With his tongue he moved lower down her body, removing the rest of her clothes. And once all obstacles were gone, he went straight to her thighs, bitting them soflty, making her shirk a little in excitement and ecstasy. Shinobu started to play with her, slowly at fist and after a little bit quicker.

"Oouhh~ ..A..ahh! Ha...ha.ha.ha, S-Shinobu~ y...yes~ nnughhh~!!'

Her body trembling from her future husbands touch.

Shinoda suddenly sat up, udressing himself quickly before leaning down to kiss her lips again. She was breathless and blushing, trembling as the boy forced her legs to part.

She arched her back feeling the demon penetrate her. She gasped gripping the others body.

"ahh~ S-...Shinobu... f-feels..s-so..g-good~ "

She whispered.

"Oh Raven" , he whispered his name between kisses, pushing further in and out, in a tempered rithm. He was so turned on that he couldn't help himself anymore. He wanted her again like this for a long time, but because of problems that happened, they didn't had the time. Moving hear hand above her head, he started placing small kissing along her neck line, moving down towards her breasts again, slightly biting her nipples.

After he stopped, turning her behind to one side, managing to move her with her face down and her ass up. Kissing her tasty behind, he spread the buns and penetrate her again. His hands started to touch her back up to her hair, pulling it softly backwards. He was a little that kind of savage, but he wasn't hurting her or something. It was just , feeling better.

"R-Raven ...ugh.... I ... I cannot ...hold on .... much longer..." he whispered again, leaning his chest on her back, pumping over and over again,.

• 2 weeks later...
"Oh Raven" [/Quote]

He whispered her name between kisses, pushing further into her, moving in and out. She shivered and shrieked at every thrust.

"S-shi- Ah! Haaa~"

He pinned her hand above her head, placing small kissing along her neck line, before moving down towards her breasts again, She quiver, holding the others hand and panting. Shinobu started to bite her nipples. Being touched like this made her climax, arching her back and groaning with pleasure. He suddenly stopped and turned her to the side, moving her so her face was down and her ass up.

"Ha~ n..nnnugh~ b..babe~"

He whispered as the other started kissing her behind.

"Ahh~ Shinobu! I-it's embarrassing..."

She blushed , shy as the other spread her buns and penetrate her again.

"Ahh~ uugh~ ...ha...ha~"

His hands started to touch her back up to her hair, pulling it softly. She pushed herself against the others cock, wanting more.

"R-Raven ...ugh.... I ... I cannot ...hold on .... much longer..."[/Quote]

He whispered to her again. she could feel the other leaning on her back, pumping into her over and over again.

"Oooh~ ha..ha...UGH! Y-Yes...S-Shinobu~ "

She felt so good. This had to be heaven.

Shinobu felt beside her breathing hard, taking her in an embrace, trying to calm his heart beats. He placed a little kiss on her forehead, pulling the blanket over them.

"I love you ..... Don't forget that", he whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On the other room Shin was keeping Venom close, watching him as he was sleeping. He was so peaceful. A little smile appeared on his face. To bad he was a girl now. Even if Venom didn't had a problem with that, he knew that it was a little bit difficult. Looking at the clock he saw that it was quite late. His stomach started to protest , saying that he needs to eat. He tried to move him from his embrace but it was like moving a tank with bare hands. Venom was really heavy but he never saw it that way when they were together.

"V-Venom?" he started to whisper, trying to wake him up. "Venom wake up", he said sighing and moving him a little but still nothing.

Venom groaned.

"Whhhhat"

He protested slowly waking up and getting off the other. He then laid on the bed, keeping his eyes closed, sighing.

He fell asleep again quickly.

Shin giggled when seeing Venom acting like a child. But it was a beautiful picture of him acting like that. It was like all the bad luck and all the bad thinks had happened had vanished and now all that remained as peace. He really needed some peace and rest. He manage to get out of bed and first he took a shower. It was strange to be in the body of a woman. All seemed so different.

Sighing he changed in some different clothes that he got out from Venoms closet. He wouldn't mind if he would wear some of them. When he got out Venom was still sleeping so he thought to go downstairs and see how where the others doing.

"Ichiro? Kie? How is Venom's sister?" he asked in a girlish voice. God was strange as hell. "Sorry for what happened earlier and this" he said pointing to his appearance. "Did she wake up? " he asked getting closer to the girl trying to think of something that could had scared her so much that she ran here.

"Ichiro? Kie? How is Venom's sister?" [/Quote]

Kie was in the kitchen pouring himself some coffee When he heard a girl's voice. But it wasn't Raven so... that ment it was Shin.

"In the kitchen. And yeah, "

"Sorry for what happened earlier and this Did she wake up? " [/Quote]

He glanced back at the girl when she entered the kitchen.

"..It's ok..And yeah she woke up a few minutes ago, she's taking a shower right now. I was gonna tell Venom but.. you guys seemed like you had a lot to talk about. "

He shrugged.

"Ichrio went out to get us all pizza. "

He glanced at her looking at the ground.

"Sorry.. not use to you looking like that.. how's Venom.. He okay? And you? "

Shin went in the kitchen listening to Kie talking. He let out a big sigh when he told him that she was awake. That meant she was feeling a little better. He took away a piece of hair from his eyes. Man that was starting to be annoying.

"At least we gonna eat something else than sandwiches" said Shin smiling amused by the thought. They didn't eat a cooked food for a long time. Well, pizza wasn't cooked food but it was better than sandwiches. Hearing Kie on the last part he laughed.

"I am not used either so ...it's ok" he said taking a glass of water and sitting at the table drinking. "He is sleeping like a bear" he added. "I think ... Its strange for everyone especially for him so I don't blame him. All this is my fault so ... We are trying to get used to it" he tilted his shoulders a little.

"I see..

He sat next to Shin, sipping his drink and pulling out his phone.

"Just got a text from Ichiro, he'll be here in about 12 minutes. "

He flipped threw his phone, not saying much.

---------------------------------------------

Raven was fast asleep. She always got really tried after a good round of sex with Shinobu. The poor witch was curled up under the covers naked and cuddling up against her love. Her eyes closed and her hair a wild mess, she looked very peace.

------------------------------------------

Bite soon came out of the bathroom wearing one of Venom's big shirts and the pants she organically came in with. Her hair damp and she was covered in bandages, and bandaids.

She shyly stepped into the kitchen.

"Kie I'm..done. "

"Hey B. How you feeling? You okay?"

She nodded.

"Where's Venom..I have to tell him-"

"He's asleep.. but you can tell me...or Shin or both of us. What happened to you. How'd you get all those injuries?"

She looked at the ground.

Sin turned to see Bite standing there with her look down. He wanted to talk to her but it was a little bit strange being in the shoes of a women now. He remembered last time he saw her, he was a guy. How could she trust him, or would she speak with him?

"Bite ..... you can tell us. Nothing will happen to you. You can trust us," he said with the voice of the girl he was now. It was annoying but what could he do. Nothing. He had to wait for Raven to find a cure. And it would take some time till that since he destroyed some of the potions she had in the chamber. "Or I will go and wake Venom. He wouldn't say no if is about her" said looking at Kie, sighing.

"Bite ..... you can tell us. Nothing will happen to you. You can trust us,"[/Quote]

Bite glances up at the women. Shed never seen her before and therefore didn't trust her.

"Or I will go and wake Venom. He wouldn't say no if is about her"[/Quote]

"I want my brother" She finally said, still looking at the ground.

Kie sighed.

"Ok... Shin will you go wake him."

---------------------------------------------

Venom was up quickly when he heard that Bite was awake and wanted to talk to him. He hurried down the stairs and smiled when he saw her. She smiled back and ran into his arms.

"B, your okay...how ya feeling?"

He picked her up, keeping her close.

"Yes. I missed You big brother. I missed you so much. "

"I know...I'm sorry that it's been so long. "

She bared her face in his shoulder starting to cry. He sighed and gently stroked her hair.

"Still a cry baby I see..."

He glance at Shin and kie.

"Give us a minute? "

Kie nodded and nudged Shin as he headed up stairs to give them some previous.

"Please don't cry B... I'm here now. Will you tell me what happened... why you came. "

The younger girl sniffles, rubbing her wet eyes as Venom sat on the couch, But put Bite on his lap, still holding her close.

----------------------------------------------

"B...Your staying with me for now okay? You won't ever have to go back there. Im sorry I wasn't there to protect you.."

"R-really? "

"Of course.. I would never lie to you..."

He slowly put her on the couch and stood, hanging her the tv remote.

"Why don't you watch some tv. I have to go talk to my friends...I'll be right back. "

He said as he left her, hurrying up the stairs.

"Ok... Shin will you go wake him."

"Ok ..." , said Shin just heading towards the hall when Venom came in a breath in the kitchen. He smiled seeing the two of them together but he was still worried.

"Give us a minute? "

He nodded looking at Kie and head in the living room siting on the couch. It was very curious what B had to say. The reason that she came to look for her brother so injured and all. It was making him unconfortable.

When Venom came in with B after a few minutes, they fallowed him up the stairs. Shin was the first to speak when they got up.

"Venom , what did she say?"

Venom sighed.

"The injuries are from training, she was... at the family house going threw her trials when she overhead my sister's and mother talking.. she ran away to warn me.... Mudsa has finally lost her patience with me... she's fed up with me."

He ran a hand threw his hair.

"She's finally given up on her hope of taming me...making me evil...but..to her I'm a disgrace..and she can't have that..."

He looked at Shin.

"She's plans to kill me...and...she might actually be able to do it... I might be a match for Scale or Slither, and maybe mother with you guys...but.. not against all three of them. My sister's.. are just as evil as our...our mother."

Shin widened his eyes after hearing all thous nonsense information. Why would his mother want him dead. Ok, maybe he was a disgrace, in her point of view. But wouldn't an exile or something like that do in this situation? Why everything has to end up in dead of someone. It was crazy.

"I've had enough!" started Shin out of nowhere. "This is stupid. Why does it have all to resume to dead? Why?" he started gesturing like crazy, feeling panicked. "You cannot fight with them. You just cannot do that. She cannot do that. Can't she just exile you or something?" he added feeling his eyes watering. Since when was he so emotional. That stupid body was acting by himself.

Shinobu woke up grumpy because of the noise outside the room. He tried not to wake Raven as he was getting out of bed, putting some clothes on him and went out. "What's this noise all about? Some people try to sleep here".

"She can.. and she is...I know why I started dating guys now, women are too fucking emotional. "

He sighed.

"This isn't your problem it's mine. My twisted so called family is coming to kill me. Not you, me! And I have no hope of winning."

He looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"Try to calm down ok..."

He looked at Kie.

"...If I die, I want you to take care of Bite.. I mean I know Raven or you or Shin could easily handle that.. I'd trust her with any of you... "

Suddenly Shinobu came into the room, Venom sighed and looked at the ground and Kie filled him in on the situation, Raven following after him. She had just woken up and was wearing PJ's

"Your going to take care of Bite not us... because your not gonna die. We'll all fight. "

"That's right Venom. "

" I can't let you do that. If one of you guys died for me... I'd.."

"Venom...we're your friends...and that's not going to happen. "

"Ichijo's still asleep in the guest room, I'll go get him. "

Shin was calm in matter of his powers and so on. But he wasn't calm with the fact that Venom was giving up. He didn't say another word, bitting his lower lip looking to the side, pulling his hand from Venoms grip. 'I know that is after you ... but as you can see you are not alone', said Shin in his mind knowing that Venom was the only one hearing him. They had a connection and that connection alowed them to comunicate through thoughts.

"So .... That means we should start to train right?" said Shinobu with looking at all the ones that were gathered in the room.

"We should", was the only thing that Shin said, knowing that he had to train the most because of his unstabled powers.

Venom bit his lip and sighed, He shook his head and sat in a chair, baring his face in his hands. He really didn't want his friends getting involved and dying.

"Its pointless..."

He muttered.

"You'll be fighting with your eyes closed..."

He stared at the ground thinking.

"we've all decided to help you and fight Venom, you can't stop us or change our minds. Now tell us what we need to know so we don't die."

Raven glared at him.

"You'll be fighting with your eyes closed..."

"We will fight till the end so stop it already. You will not scare us to make us back of and let you alone", said Shin seriously looking at Venom not understanding why he was giving up so easy. Why wasn't he wanting to fight back together with the rest of them. They were a team. Together they were stronger so why was he acting like this?

"I think for now we need to calm down, eat, have some drinks and spend the day like a family. Such peacefull days don't come to often" , said Shinobu holding Raven by the shoulders.

"Whatever"

He muttered, if Shinobu wanted to do that then he wouldn't stop him.

"I think that's a wonderful idea and then tomorrow we train. Got it Venom, "

She glared at him.

"..yeah.."

"Alright good. That settles it.. Raven you need any help in the kitchen"

"I could use a few extra hands. "

She looked back at Shinobu and kissed his cheek before leaving the room to cook. Kie and Ichijo followed after her.

Venom watched them leave running a hand threw his hair not looking at Shin. He was frustrated.

Shinobu smiled when his idea was a good one. Not every time his ideas were the best ones, but now it was. He went after Raven and the others to help them out in the kitchen, letting his brother and Venom alone. They needed to talk or at least to figure out stuff about their relation.

Shin wanted to speak but he closed his mouth before something was said that wasn't needed. He just sight, heading to his room. He needed time alone also. He knew that Venom wanted to calm down, and that with him there or hearing him talk nonsense again wasn't gonna help. After he got in the room he sat on the edge of the bed looking outside the open window. Venom didn't want them to die for him but standing and watch wasn't an option either. He felt that he has to do something but what could he. All this mess was to much to handle and the ideas weren't so easy to find. His mother and the rest were to powerful for them to handle, in that point he was right. But they weren't the ones that were running away.

A few hours passed before Venom came out of his room. He headed down stairs where Raven was cooking. He didn't say anything to his friends, he went right over to his little sister who fell asleep on the couch. He smiled softly at her and gently picked her up and held the girl in his arms. He hugged tenderly, sitting on the couch. She tossed in his arms, but remained asleep.

What should I do Bite... I can't run anymore. All I can do is fight.. but... I don't wanna lose anyone.

He sighed and gently woke her up.

"Hey B...Dinners almost ready. "

"Big brother. "

Her eyes lit up when she saw him and he couldn't help bit grin at her, He gently put her down.

"Shinobu, go set the table, Kie! Are you almost done with that salad? Put croutons in it! Icjio, let me try that tea....not sweet enough! Add a half cup of sugar and that should do it. "

Raven took charge practically bossing everyone around, but she was beautiful so.. it was hard to be mad at her.

"I'll go get Shin.."

He said to his friends, leaving and heading up stairs. He knocked on his girlfriend's door.

"...Hey...Dinners ready...you coming? "

Shinobu was doing all what Raven was saing, feeling good seeing her acting so bossy. At least she was concentrating on something else.

After some time Shin got in bet and fell asleep. He was to tired after all the fighting and the terible news.

"...Hey...Dinners ready...you coming? "

"Mmmm?" he said sleepy opening his eyes seeing Venom in the room. "Oh .... ok ... In just a minute", he said sitting up, catching his hair in a pony tail. It was starting to step on his nerves but he wasn't gonna cut it. He wasn't sure what kind of effect would that have when the spell was gonna be reversed.

After he finished he smiled gently to Venom and got out of the room, passing him without any other word.