Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

As his immortality was out of his body, he could feel the difference. The air became thicker, he could feel cold and warm at the same time. All his senses were now on a limited indulgent pointer. His normal indulgence was now lower than before, and most of all, he could die now. Taking a deep breath he enter the realm landing in what looked like a city of demons. In hell. now that's promising, he thought smiling a little but then got serious when the others got a sense of his presents. He was now human. A living human in hell. Was that possible before or it wasn't. He didn't stop to think about that, but continued walking trough the crowd towards the big brick walls of a castle, as the crystal that Raven used before in here location spell was full with magic. And of course, the crystal was pointing towards the castle. That could only mean that he was closed.

As he was approaching the castle, different demons started to touch him and take a hold of him. He tried to call up for his powers but apparently they weren't working anymore. Feeling his heart beat accelerating, he bit his lip when another demon caught his arm trying to drag him somewhere else. He had to keep going and not walk away from his path. Another one jumped in front of him blocking his path and he had to run and dodge him a few streets away until he was right in front of the castle gates but he was surrounded by demons which started to argue who will get him first. Stepping aside he hide away behind a merchandise stand that was near, hopping that they will finish it soon so that he could sneak in the castle.

It wasn't long before the whole crowd spread a few feet apart, letting a tall great build up man with dark shades of purple horns on his head and a pair of black-purple shade wings. Way in the back of Shin's head, he realized who was the weirdly on-point guy. That was the Hell Keeper, the big boss. He was the guy he was looking for, but he wasn't what he expected. He thought that the Hell King would be an old-bold guy of thousand of years, not a hot build up man who stand now in the middle of the crowd.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped out from behind the stand and walked right behind the big devil who scared the others silently out. "I think they fight because of me" he stated waiting for the other to turn around. "Apparently they haven't seen a living human in hell till now so i'm kind of a sexy zoo exhibition here", he continued keeping his posture, not letting fear for his life overwhelm him. "I think you have something that belongs to me and I need it back" he added speaking casual. Yep, he had a death wish but he wasn't afraid. Or at least that's what he thought. Well, if he would died, he would end up in here so it was all for good. The only bad think would be that he would never see his children again ... shooting his head to sides to clear his head he looked back at the devil in front of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Raven! Move your arse down here right now! we have an emergency! Code Red" he started to scream from the base of the stairs so that she could hear him. Returning to the kids he tried to find out more from them. He knew they weren't just kids, they were quite the recorders. "Now kids .... why won't you tell uncle Shinobu where did your daddy went?" he looked at them hopping that his brother wasn't that stupid and do something stupid.

"Viper? Fang?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Sin glared at his people, waiting for an answer, but when a voice came from behind him, he turned around surprised to see a moral in his realm.

"I think they fight because of me. Apparently they haven't seen a living human in hell till now so i'm kind of a sexy zoo exhibition here"[/Quote]

Sin blinked, rubbing his eyes, staring at the boy before breaking into a hierarchical laughter. He found it funny that Venoms lover was right in front of him and was acting like he was wasn't scared. He only stopped when Shin spoke up again.

"I think you have something that belongs to me and I need it back" [/Quote]

Sin smirked at Shin.

" Boy your ballsie. Speaking to me like that. You do realize I can kill you right were you stand. "

He walked up to Shin almost inspecting him.

"You should beg me to help you, considering that your at my mercy." He shrugged. "But you have peaked my interest. What are you looking for?"

He suddenly touched Shin's shoulder , instantly teleporting them into Sin's throne room. Now the two were alone in the big empty room.

Sin's wings disappeared into his back as he took a seat in his chair, looking smug.

"Well?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took Raven a few minutes but she eventually came down stairs, her hair tied back and face washed. She looked tired.

"Now kids .... why won't you tell uncle Shinobu where did your daddy went?"[/Quote]

The twins looked at each other, not sure what to say.

"Viper? Fang?"[/Quote]

Viper looked down at the ground.

"W-we don't know..."

Fang spoke, "Shin said to take care of you..b-before he left..."

"B-but he's coming back...r-right?"

Viper started to tear up feeling like she was in trouble.

"I-I'm sorry w-we didn't tell you...please don't be m-mad at me uncle Shinobu," she sniffles.

"I-I'm sorry too..." Fang whispered.

Raven had heard everything. She glanced at her boyfriend before rushing into her study.

"He was in here..."

She frowned, looking around. She found a book out of place, she picked it up and began to search threw it trying to figure out what Shin was looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
Sin smirked at Shin.

" Boy your ballsie. Speaking to me like that. You do realize I can kill you right where you stand. "

He walked up to Shin almost inspecting him.

“Since I’m already in hell I don’t see the point of it, but never mind” he shrugged, keeping his gaze at the devil in front of him. If the guy wanted to intimidate him, well he done his part already. Even though he didn’t showed, he was kind of scared that things might not end well. Shin ignored the others comment, not wanting to start a fight with him. It wouldn’t had helped him at all. But catching the devils interest, which could be a start.

When they teleport in the devils room he felt a little dizzy and had to lean on a wall that was near him. He didn’t liked teleporting nor travelling through portals. It was the same for him. He didn’t got used to it. Once he calmed his stomach, he looked and walked in front of the other, keeping his back straight.

“Well …. I believe a certainty god entered your realms some time ago. More specific Medusa’s son and I would very much like it back” he said taking a deep breath knowing that demanding or asking something wasn’t something common to do to a devil without a bargain.

His eyes wandered around the room, inspecting every corner and checking every perimeter, calculation every escape possibility in case something would go wrong. His heart rate started raising with each breath he took. He didn’t had much time to spend in the underworld so he had to move quickly in finding Venom and getting him out of there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu frezed for a second when the baby girl confirmed his fears. Shin had gone after Venom, in Gods know what place. Hearing the little ones tremble voice he hugged her and after the little boy as well, trying to comfort them. “It will be alright. Of course he will be back. He would never leave you alone. Plus, I am here to take care of you till daddy comes back, alright?” he tried to smile thinking what was there to do. “Let’s get you in your room and play there till I talk with aunty Raven” he said taking the kids in his arms, carrying them in their rooms, letting them with toys, making them busy.

Heading in the study room he saw Raven looking through a book. “Did you find anything? Any idea where the stupid went?”

Sin watched Shin closely, he knew the other was scared, ahd yet he kept trying to play it off. When the other mentioned Venom he smirked misceviously.

"I can't tell if you have a death wish or not...but...."

He held up 3 fingers, slowly counting down with out saying any words. When the demon reached one- he pointed to the door just as Venom barged in. His hair was longer...a lot longer than when he died, he wore black skinny jeans and a tight, fitted shirt , he had a bored expression on his face.

"Hey Sin, what was all the commotion out there? Huh? I've never seen you look s--"

Venom's nonchalant laughed and demeanor suddenly disappeared when he saw Shin. He stared at his lover ij disbelief. A look of fear, happiness, and horror came across his handsome face. Was Shin dead?!

"S-shin..."

He took a step back feeling like his entire world would fall apart if he found out that his lover was dead...Had his mother found him... killed him?

His mix of emotions turned into pure panic.

"T-Thekids! There alive right! There ok! P-please tell me there o...ok."

Tears welling up in his eyes , unable to contain the mix of emotions he was feeling. He couldn't even run to Shin ...this didn't feel real.

"I don' .... " but his word never finished as the doors to the room were opened and his dearest person entered the room talking to the devil in front of him. He could feel his heart beat faster and his whole body shivering as he saw Venom entering the room. It was like a dream. He had dreamed for so long to see him again, and now that he was there, right in front of him, more alive than ever, he couldn't help himself but to cry and smile.

He was different. Different than he remembered him. Was it that long that it passed since he was gone? There it was. He said it. He belonged in the underworld now. How could he not think of that. His body was nowhere to be found, or he came down here with the full package. "The long hair suits you" he said still smiling, wiping his tears from his cheek away. But his smile fade away when he saw Venom's look and heard his questions.

Shin ran to him, holding him in his arms, making sure that the other would get it that it was the real thing. "It's me and no ... I'm not dead ... Not yet at least" he said trying to make a small joke. "The kids are with my brother and Raven safe an healthy" he added keeping his in his embrace. "I'm here for you" he said, lowering his hands on Venom's shoulders, lifting his gaze up. "Hei ... look at me" he was trying so hard not to cry anymore, keeping a small smile.

Shin ran to him, and suddenly embraced him and that's when Venom felt the others warmth. He had missed the feeling of being hugged. He had missed Shin being so close to him.

"It's me and no ... I'm not dead ... Not yet at least" [/Quote]

"Shin...i..i don't..."

Venom was so confused. How was Shin here? How was this possible ?

"The kids are with my brother and Raven safe an healthy" [/Quote]

Hearing Shin say those words caused a wave of relief to rush threw his body. Hearing that his kids were ok truly meant the world to him. Venom wrapped his trembling arms around Shin, baring his head into the others shoulder crying.

How...how did he know I was here?...

Venom thought to himself. All this time he was trying to figure out a way to get back to his family, he never would have imaged that Shin would come looking for him...and actually find him. To be lost in the darkness for so long was agonizing, but Shin...shin had suddenly came to his rescue.

"I'm here for you"[/Quote]

He lifted his gaze, and Venom helplessly stared into Shin's eyes. His eyes were full of tears.

"Hei ... look at me"[/Quote]

His lover smiled at him, and god he had missed seeing his face! With out thinking he leaned down and passionately kissed Shin, long and hard. He didn't even hesitant when he slipped his tongue passed Shin's lips, his hands roaming the others back, keeping him close.

He finally had him in his arms! Venom couldn't contain himself, attacking Shin's lips like a lustful teenager. He barely let the other get any air as there long kiss turned into a long and waited make out session.

After a few minutes Sin cleared his throat.

"You boys should get a room. "

He joked.

Venom ignored his friend, flicking him off as he continued to kiss Shin. His heart was pounding like crazy and he was already hard.

Venom's fingers slipped down to Shin's pants, creeping past Shin's waist line, and roughly gripping his ass.

Shin was caught out of guard but laughing he wrapped his arms around Venom's neck , kissing him back. He didn't resist anything, just melted in his arms. God how he missed everything about him. His touch, his kiss, his firm grip around him. It was all happening for real and he just couldn't believe it he finally found him. This was a chance, a good luck charm so to say.

Breathing a little through their lips so that they wouldn't break the kiss. How could he. He didn't see him for over five years now. He taught he was gone and would never find him. And now, he was right there, in his arms, how could he let go. He completely forgot where he was and who was there with them.

When the devil cleared his throat he remembered where he was and that he had to hold it back. He felt a little embarrassed. "V-Venom ... We .. we should stop" he said through kisses trying to hold Venom steady for the moment. "We're not alone remember?" he said laughing feeling the others hands, feeling ticklish and amused.

Venom was overwhelmed with emotions and sexual tension. The moment Shin kissed him back was the moment Venom became addicted. He refused to let go of him...he never wanted to let go of him. He wanted to make love to him all over again. Shin was like a drug.. And Venom had finally overdosed.

"V-Venom ... We .. we should stop" [/Quote]

His lover spoke through there kisses.

"No~ I can't.... "

He whispered, he tried to go in for another kiss but Shin held him steady.

"We're not alone remember?"[/Quote]

"I don't care. "

He sucked and nipped on Shin's neck.

" You do know you can take this to your room right? I mean... I don't mind watching but... your lover seems shy.

Venom stopped, glancing back at Sin before turning to Shin.

"I know we shouldn't right now...but god I want you."

"You two have time...your still stuck here after all."

Shin laughed hearing Venom's comment, knowing that he felt the same, but he knew that there were more important things that they need to discuss. Not knowing how he could calm Venom urge to make out right on the spot, he did what he thought it would be best. Even if he so wanted the other, he cached Venom's hand, taking a deep breath to calm his raising heartbeat, he looked at the other. "If you want to continue than do as he said and then we can be alone" he said softly, caressing his jaw line. He didn't had much time. The deal was clear and it gave him only a little. So he had to enjoy every little thing that was given him, and in the mean time thinking how he will get Venom out of here.

He did noticed that Venom and the devil which name was almost like him, Sin, were a little too friendly, which kind of made him wonder how. But he didn't want to start up a jealousy fight right after they got and found one another. This time he should spend it loving Venom, and not breaking all the good things they had.

Venom could barely control himself. He had been separated from his lover for so long that now, he just wanted to be all over him. To his surprise Shin took his hand, trying to calm him.

"If you want to continue than do as he said and then we can be alone" [/Quote]

He said softly, caressing his jaw line. Venom tightened his grip on the others hand, and took Shin by his chin, kissing him once more.

"....Damn it.."

He muttered against his lips before slowly taking a step back, he still held on to Shin's hand.

"Your right..."

He sighed, before realizing something. He turned to Shin, looking confused.

"How'd you get here anyway? Y-you didn't do something stupid to get here did you?!"

He glared at his lover.

"I believe the deal was for Shin to come and go from hell at the price of his immortality. "

Venom glanced at Sin shocked.

"WHAT!! Shin! What were you thinking?!"

Sin yawned watching the two.

"Your lover doesn't have much time left. Gotta say..it was pretty stupid to offer up your immortality just so you could see Venom again for 20 minutes. "

Venom turned to his lover.

"I..I can't believe you did something so stupid and reckless..."

"How'd you get here anyway? Y-you didn't do something stupid to get here did you?!"

He glared at his lover.

"I believe the deal was for Shin to come and go from hell at the price of his immortality. "

Venom glanced at Sin shocked.

"WHAT!! Shin! What were you thinking?!"

Before he could answer the devil behind already did it for him, making Venom freak out. "You just couldn't keep it in you, did you?" he said ironically to the devil sighing. And of course the other continued giving details to Venom that shouldn't matter, shouldn't be important, but the devil just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Your lover doesn't have much time left. Gotta say..it was pretty stupid to offer up your immortality just so you could see Venom again for 20 minutes. "

Venom turned to his lover.

"I..I can't believe you did something so stupid and reckless..."

"Ok, would you guys stop it already?! First, i am here and i can answer things myself. I don't need help, thanks" he said annoyed to the devil behind them. He wasn't afraid anymore, just annoyed. "And second, .." he turned to Venom pointing his finger to him, "You shouldn't judge me for this, because you would do something as stupid as this if you were in my place. I made all this to see you and take you back home. I tried everything with Raven to find you for the past years. I've bugged her to search you even she insisted that there was no point, but i couldn't let go" he started taking a step back, dropping his hand. "I was loosing my mind because i didn't know what happened to you" he continued taking a deep breath. "But now i found you and I can bring you home ... you need to come home" he said dropping himself on the floor. He was starting to feel a little tired.

Sin rolled his eyes at Shin. Meanwhile Venom bit his lip when Shin went off on him, telling him his thoughts and his side of the story.

"But now i found you and I can bring you home ... you need to come home"[/Quote]

"S-shin...I-its not that...simple. "

When Shin suddenly released his hand and fell to the floor Venom panicked.

"Shin? What's wrong?!"

He knelt down next to his lover, glancing back at Sin. The demon blinked , unamused.

"What?....Oh- no- don't look at me , Last I checked your boy toy can talk for himself. "

"SIN!! what's happening to him!"

Sin looked at Shin, smiling softly as he rose from his throne and approached the two.

" He's running out of time. Indeed, Venom is right...its just not that simple. The deal you made was for you to come and go from Hell...You mentioned nothing about taking someone else out of hell with you...sadly thats not part of our deal. Venom is stuck here, I saved his life....so he owes me, however since he has nothing I want. And I gain nothing from just letting him go, he's been stuck in hell with me. Forced to watch you and your little family from a magic mirror. "

"...Sin...I'm beg--"

"There are rules Venom...I broke one the day I saved your body and kept your soul here. I don't want to hear it. "

He glared at Venom before standing over Shin.

"I guess you should of choosed your words more carefully...or offered a sacrifice other than your immortality. "

"Shut up Sin! Just...stop.. "

Sin glanced at Venom before suddenly laughing , stepping away from them.

"You should see your faces. Priceless. Hahaha! "

Venom ignored Sin, looking into Shin's beautiful eyes.

"Shin...I wish I could go back but I... I have nothing to offer Sin...I... I can't just leave with you...You probably only have a few minutes left so...I want you to tell Viper and Fang that I love them...and God- I love you...I will always be madly in love with you..."

Venom's voice trembled but he didn't want to cry.

" Hmmm....actually..."

Sin smirked misceviously as he walked back over to Shin , meeting his gaze.

"You might have something I want. Are you willing to make a deal with me Shin? If you agree i swear to set Venom free. "

"I'm not leaving you ..." he said through heavy breaths looking at Venom. He just got there. How could the time pass so quickly. Wasn't in the book written that the time down there wasn't the same as on the surface? Than why was he so weak now.

Hearing the devil talk, Shin narrowed his eyes, skeptical at his words. He wasn't sure if making a deal with the other was convenient. In fact it was strange because he didn't had anything else to offer. Than what could it be that the other wanted. Watering his lips and taking a deep breath he managed to speak. "What do you want?"

Sin couldn't help but grin hearing Shin's comment. The demon shrugged a little, looking very smug.

"Your daughter. "

Venom's eyes widened, completely dumbfounded.

"SIN!!! YOU BASTARD!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!"

"I have needs Venom. But it's more complicated than that.

He turned to Shin.

"When your daughter turns 18, I want her to bare my child. That's all I want. She can live with you now and even after having the baby, but when I come for her, she must be ready and after the child is born, it goes with me. "

"Why Viper! What do you want with her!"

"Come now Venom, have you honestly not thought about it? Your children will be unbelievably powerful. They are half everything! Half God, Half Demon, Half Angle! If I created a child who was a mix between all of that along with Satins son! It would be the most powerful child ever known! Not to mention I will eventually need a heir to hells throne. "

He smirked.

"Its not like I'm stealing your little girl away from you...more like borrowing. "

He laughed a little.

"So Shin...what will it be? You lend me your daughter and have her bare my child...or...have Venom stay here for all eternity. "

"No!! Sin! There has to be something else you want! Please!"

"Your daughter. "

Sin words made Shin freeze and widen his eyes, not believing what the other was demanding. Before he could respond to that request in a total denial, Venom said it first. From Sin’s point of view, all seemed so simple, so usual, but how could he? How could he ‘borrow’ his daughter as the other was saying? It was too much to ask from him, from them. But the explanation that Sin gave to Venom made sense in a way. The child that his daughter would bare would be more powerful than any supernatural creature. Even more powerful than Medusa.

In Shin’s head made room a possibility of accepting the request but he also knew that if he would accept the deal, Venom would hate him for all eternity, or in his case now, for all his life. It was too complicated for him to think in those circumstances. His breathing was becoming heavier than normal, and he could feel his powers leaving him, not able to move too much.

All he could think at that moment was the fact that Venom would come back home with him. Viper was still young and it will take time till Sin could come after her. They would be all together, and happy for some time. Shaking his head a little he managed to get a sense of his thoughts again. The lack of oxygen was starting to affect him.

“I need more time ... please... ” he said through heavy breaths of air, feeling dizzy even more. He needed more time. He just couldn’t give Viper away like that. He had to discussed with Venom, even though he already knew Venom’s answer and how he would react at his decision. He didn’t needed more time, he just didn’t want to give an answer now. He wanted more time to spend with Venom. At least one last moment with the one he love, before the other will turn and hate him forever for what he will decide.

Venom was stunned hearing the words that escaped Shin's mouth.

"S-shin...y-you can't...you can't honestly be considering this ? "

He fell silent for a moment. Hanging his head and covering his face as he struggled to think of a solution.

"I...I can't. We can't Shin! What would Viper think of us! We could be robbering her of first time...her first child! We couldn't make her carry a baby only to give it up. We couldn't force her to be a mom so young and sleep with a man she doesn't love. "

He begged his lover.

" Could you even image giving up our kids? Can you image the pain we'd put her through ? I can't do that...not to Viper...not to my little girl.....shit."

He sighed heavily only to get a sudden idea.

"Wait! Wait.....Sin...you want Viper because of her genetics but....w-what if....if..."

Venom turned to Shin, with tears in his eyes. He took his hands holding them tightly.

"If Shin...gave you a child?"

He glanced back at the demon king. Hoping to convince him.

"The child would be a half breed between demon and angel as well as a demi god with your blood..the only thing you'd be missing is my genetics but.....you would have what you want...right?"

Sin raised an eyebrow at the offer, shrugging slightly.

"You would offer up your lover in the place of your daughter? Hahaahha....you boys are truly entertaining! Its not really what i want but...its a worth while compromise. I suppose...."

He smirked misceviously taking a step toward Shin.

"Well ?.... I guess you have three choices now...I'll send you back home, and tomorrow I'll swing by expecting an answer. Sound fair?"

He outstretched his hand in front of him, moving it in a large circle, creating a portal out of thin air. It was black and it hard to tell where the floating portal lead.

"Time to go."

Venom turned to Shin cupping his face.

"Please think about it...I'm sorry ..I'm so sorry....I...I wish I could...."

He fell silent , unsure what to say...so instead of saying anything else, he pulled Shin into a passionate kiss.

• 2 weeks later...

Shin surely was stunned by Venom's words. Him? He would give him to fulfill that bargain? He understood that the children were more important and all, and his heart was touring apart only thinking of what that promise meant, but Venom would give him. He was shocked, betrayed. Maybe that would have felt Viper as well, but still. He asked for some time to find something else and apparently that something else was him.

Tears filled Shins eyes as he felt his heart shred in pieces. He remembered how Venom was before, not wanting him to share with anyone, and now. He was giving him freely to Sin. He became a second place, no. A third place. First was Viper, his beautiful daughter, second was Fang, the little grumpy boy and third place was he. Shin. He just didn't know what to thing nor feel anymore. He risked so much to come in the underworld and take him back and Venom would share him with Sin. It was almost hilarious and he laughed hysterically a little before the wind started to flow around him as Sin was creating a portal.

"Please think about it...I'm sorry ..I'm so sorry....I...I wish I could...."

He wished what? What could he say? He already made the decision. He would give him up to Sin in order to save Viper. He wasn't a priority anymore. Before he could say something, Venom kissed him passionately, but Shin, didn't kissed him back. And just like that, Shin was back home, in the middle of the garden in front of the house where his brother along with Raven and the kids were safe. it seemed Sin knew were they lived all along.

Once away from the realm of Hell and be able to breath normally again, Shin caught his knees to his chest and started crying. He was able to let all out. He screamed as his heart was hurting him with every breath he took. He felt betrayed by the most beloved person. And it hurt like hell. Well, not like Hell because after all, Hell wasn't the worst place of all. Now all that remained was a final choice. Him or Viper.

Venom didn't know what to do. He was at a loss...He was forced to give up something dear to him..his lover or his daughter. There was no correct choice.

When Shin disappeared into the portal he felt a heavy burden fall on his shoulders. He felt his heart break when Shin didn't kiss him back and when he saw the hurt and betrayal in his eyes.

Would Shin...hate him now ?

Venom fell to his knees, tears falling down his cheeks. He couldn't help but think of all the trouble and pain he has put Shin threw, and just when they thought it was over... this happened.

He would of been...much better off...with out me..

He thought.

" All I do is bring people suffering...the only thing I ever did right was....was having Viper and Fang...but if I...am the cause of their suffering....."

He sighed.

There once was a time when Venom would never give away Shin...and in a split second, with out thinking...he gave up the one person who has ever truly mattered to him. The one person who's never back stabbed him or betrayed him. He couldn't image the pain and sadness Shin was going through right now...

"... This is...all my fault. "

He whispered.

Venom fell silent for a moment... As of deep in thought. Sin sighed, as he took a seat back on his thrown.

" Don't beat yourself up man...these things happen. "

He said nonchalantly.

Venom slowly got to his feet and stood in front of Sin with empty eyes. His voice cold.

"Sin....please...kill me..."

Venom was completely serious.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Shin returned Raven immediately sensed his presence. She ran outside with the children falling behind her however, when her eyes fell on a devastated , sobbing Shin. She froze. Viper and Fang rushed over to Shin in a panic seeing him so upset.

"What's wrong daddy?"

"S-stop crying..y-your not allowed to cry D-daddy"

Fang shuffled trying to act tough as the two hugged Shin.

"I'm sorry ....y-you sad daddy..."

She kissed his face, remembering that Shin offered kissed their foreheads whenever they cried.

"S-Shin...are you...alright?" .She whispered , trying to comfort him.

Shinobu looked confused when he saw Raven and the children running out of the house towards the back yard, not knowing what happened. Fallowing the he stopped on the doorsteps when he saw his brother in that state. It was like a shell of himself. Tears falling his brothers cheeks but his eyes were locked somewhere far away. Shin was in deep shock and he just couldn't understand what happened. He moved slowly, step by step, being to afraid to rush to his brother like everyone else. He saw Shin damaged before, but this time was worst than anytime before.

Shin didn't say a word when the others came near him and the children started talking. Seeing Viper only made him cry more and hug her. When Fang spoke trying to be brave for him, he pulled him in a hug as well, hiding his face between them. He just couldn't say a word. He just remembered over and over again the fact that he would have sacrifice the first child of his daughter just to get Venom back, and that Venom gave him in return to Sin. All that twist made him feel even worst.

"I'm sorry" was all he could say to his children, but it applied to the rest as well. Shinobu was even more confused not understanding why his brother was apologizing. What happened the time he was gone? Did he find Venom? Was he still alive? If so where was he? All those questions ran in his mind, but having Shin in that state he just knew he cannot ask them.

{ Next Day }

It was around noon when a black portal appeared in Ravens backyard. She had sensed the magic right away and ran outside in shock seeing a person emerge from the tear in space. It was Sin, however Raven was shocked that someone could actually by pass her berrior. He wore a tight black shirt and fitted jeans. His horns were still visible on his head. He stood in the backyard with a smug expression, slipping his hands in his pockets as he waited to be greeted.

"Shin...h-he's here. "

Shin had filled her and Shinobu in on the entire situation and Raven couldn't help but feel bad for Shin and wondered what he would do. The fact that Venom was still alive shocked her, and she quickly apologized to Shin over and over for ever doubting him.

The children sensed a magic presence that they never encountered before. The two looked to each other before peeking there heads out the window to see a man they had never laid there eyes on.

"Whoa..who is that! He looks so cool!"

Viper shook her head, frowning slightly. Her brother found Sin cool, but she was immediately intimated by him.

"He's scary .."

She whispered , leaving the window.

Her brother followed her, sensing her fear.

Shin~.... How long are you going to keep me waiting? The least you can do is come out here and talk to me...

He spoke his mind.

Shin heard the others words in his head as he was looking outside the window with the children. He looked one more time at the little ones. Fang was fond of Sin but Viper was scared. How could he give her to him? He just couldn't do that. So, what could be the only option? The only option was him. He had to do it. "Shinobu take the kids in their room" said taking a deep breath and sighed.

"Shin ... You're not going to do it" said his brother catching his brothers arm.

"I have to. I cannot let Sin take Viper. I cannot let him get his way. If there is no other way i will do it" he said heading outside, reaching the side of Raven , standing in front of Sin.

"Didn't expect you in person. Where is Venom?" he asked crossing his arms to his chest.

• 3 weeks later...

Sin shrugged.

"I kinda needed to come in person. As for Venom...he's here."

Sin quickly pulled out a sealed envelope handing it to Shin.

"He told me to give this to you. Open it...and read it. "

Sin slipped his hands into his pockets, keeping his head low. Inside the envelope was a letter, addressed to Shin from Venom

Dear, Shin

Im not sure where to begin. I guess the first thing I want to tell you is that I'm sorry. Sorry for all the trouble I caused you, and for all the times we fought. I'm sorry for disappearing for years and not being there when you gave birth to our kids. I can't tell you how much time I spent secretly watching you, wishing I was right next to you. It was torture, seeing you so sad. You and I have been through so much and we made so many memories together. I made a quick list of my favorites. Take a look.

Top 10 Memories I Cherish.

1) The day I told you I loved you for the first time. September 22nd, 2014. I took you to the beach and set up a late night picnic. That's also the day I gave you the key to my heart. Are you still wearing it? I hope so...I hope you never take it off. That was the day I opened up to you and we both accepted each other. Just thinking about it now brings a smile to my face.

2) The day I met you. Do you remember it? At the underground demon club, Posion Water. You actually hit on me. I'm laughing just thinking about it. I was such a jerk to you back then but you actually pursued me. I thought you were insane. At that time, I would of never guessed you and I would have kids together a few years later.

3) Having kids with you. I know my relationship with Liv has always bothered you, and that you always felt like you couldn't make me happy because you couldn't give me a kid. You turning into a girl and getting pregnant was not planned what so ever...and for months I fought with you saying I didn't want kids...but you insisted, you risked your life, just to bare my child and can you believe it- we had twins! Two beautiful and lovely twins!! I know Raven must of helped named them, because Fang and Viper are way to clever for me to come up with. I honestly can't believe I'm a dad- and its all thanks to you. You made one of my dreams come true.

4) Asking you to marry me. I remember a moment in our relationship where you asked me if I'd ever get married. I told you that I thought the idea of marriage was stupid and that it was just a pointless piece of paper trying to measure how much I love you. I never gave you a ring...even though I know you like sappy crap like that. I just..spontaneously asked you, because...we were fighting..and I wanted to prove to you...that I loved you and only wanted you...I probably should of asked you tenderly with a ring, gotten down on one knee, but I didn't. I just asked you suddenly and desperately. I kinda regret the way I asked you. You deserved better.

5) The day I revealed to you my past. It had been years since I cried, but I relived my past so you could understand me...and..love me. We became closer than ever, and I learned to trust you. I hated going through that pain but...doing so was necessary. You now know me better than I know myself.

6) Dancing with you at Ravens party. July 3, 2014. It was the first time I slow danced with you. It had been about a month since we fought and I had cut my ties with you, but on that day...I talked to you again...I danced with you...and after the party we ended up in Raven's pool, swimming and making out. That was also the day I asked you to be my boyfriend. You were so shocked and confused. I was surprised when you said yes...cause I had pushed you away so many times...Is it weird...that I wanna slow dance with you again?

7) The first time we had sex as a couple. The very first time I had sex with you..it was wild and rough and I was a douche bag, but the night I took you back home with me after Raven's party was ... Amazing. It felt different. Like the two of us were actually connected. It was slower and...sweeter. I savored your touch and made love to you so passionately. I wanted you to never forget me.

8) You breaking up all the fights me and your brother had. Looking back on it now, I thought the two of us would never like each other but just when we started insulting each other you would always stop us, being so peaceful and kind. I beat you secretly liked it when we fought, cause I'm not gonna lie...it was pretty entertaining.

9) Do you remember when Ichijo was our enemy, and he pretended to be you and drugged me with a sex drug. At the time I was in such pain but I was to stubborn and embaressed to ask for your help. Much less allow you to touch me. But thinking about it now...it's a memory I treasure because you forced me to open up to you in a way I hadn't before. We got so much closer physically and sexually that day and I realized that it was ok for you to touch me...

10) All of the little things we did. Like our car rides, movie nights, eating together, and snuggling. That time you got jealous over me because you thought Kei liked me. Just thinking about it makes me laugh all over again. It makes me love you even more.

Why am I telling you all this? Well...because I won't remember it. Sin wants either you or Viper. You know I can't give my daughter away...and for a brief moment I suggested that you take her place. I panicked and I'm really sorry. I know I hurt your feelings and it probably felt like I betrayed you. Once you left...I remebred how you felt...how it felt to hold you and kiss you and...love you...I use to tell you back when we started dating that you were mine....and that I could never share you. I'm sorry I even suggested the idea...I don't think I can share you...

My friendship with Sin is nothing but convenient. I'd say we are more like acquaintances then friends, especially now, but...like all demons...he loves to see sadness. He loves seeing people in agony and dispare. I couldn't offer him my immortantly or powers...he didn't want such things because he was powerful and immortal all on his own...so I came up with something else. I'll give him...me.... My very being. What makes me- well...me isn't my powers or blood line...its my memories....and with out them...I'm practically empty.

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that Sin has excepted my offer...I'll be able to return to you, but not as the man you know. I won't know you, my friends, or my kids. I won't remember my past life, or who I am. I'll be able to read and write, eat, talk, live, etc. I'll even know my name...but every peron in my mind...will be forever erased.

Why am I doing this? Because I love you..and I have faith in you...in us. I know all of this will be extremely hard for you and our friends but...I know you are strong and I know you won't just give up on me...If I can fall in love with you once...then I'm positive you can make me fall in love with you all over again. I won't be the Venom you remember...but....at least I'll be by your side.

Gosh...I have a feeling your crying now and blaming yourself...please don't shoulder this burden all by yourself. This isn't your fault. Please smile. All I ever wanted was to make you happy...I'm pretty sure I failed , sorry. I hope you can forgive me...and understand why I did what I did...Please don't ever forget who I use to be...and remember that I love you...I love you so fucking much that it hurts and please know...that if I could do it all over again...I'd still choose you. I'd still sacrifice my happiness..my life...for yours. I'd do anything for you....

Goodbye...Shin

Once Shin finished reading the letter, Sin spoke.

"He was quite insistent on making this deal with me and I couldn't really refuse him, since he threated to kill himself..Without him there was no deal...so...I was forced to accept, dispite the fact that I'd much rather have you or the girl.

He snapped his fingers, and a black portal opened beside him. A few seconds pasted before Venom stepped out of it looking slightly confused. He looked the same.

When Venom's eyes fell on Shin he starred at him.

"Um...are you okay? Not that...its any of my business...but..your crying a lot.."

"I kinda needed to come in person. As for Venom...he's here."

"He told me to give this to you. Open it...and read it. "

Shin looked a little confused not understanding what the other really meant. Seeing the envelop he took it with a little restraint but open it in the end widening his eyes when he read the first two words of the letter, recognizing Venom's handwriting.

The apologies wasn’t necessary. He knew very well that Venom wasn’t by his side when Fang and Venom were born because his mother wanted to kill them. So he stayed and fought her with all his might to protect them. The fact that Fang and Venom were born was because of Venoms protection, aside from Raven and her charms.

The next title made him laugh a little but at the same time tears float in his eyes and down his cheeks. Top memories they cherish the most. It was just like he said. Those moments were priceless and they were there, locked up in his mind.

The memories came back to him with each sentence that he read, making him cry even more not able to stop the tears. By the recall of their first day they meat he laughed. Only the memory of him chasing the other was crazy. The struggle and hard time that he given him till he finally accepted his invitation.

Raven did help indeed with the names. He was also hopeless in finding the perfect names for them that would represent Venom so much. But they were perfect no matter what. They did have two perfect children.

The next memory made him laugh a little again, but continued crying and sobbing with each word he read. I did liked those sappy things …but I liked you more … I loved your past, present and future silly.

Another hurtful but happy memory was when they danced at Raven’s party. The day they got back together and god how beautiful it was. The fight, the slow dance, the fight again and after the back-together sex. It was all amazing and intense. That moment bound them for the first time.

As he continued reading he hold the key around his neck really tight with his bare hand trying to hold up the next session of tears. Because as soon he reached the end of the letter they came out rushing on his cheeks leaving him almost without air. He covered his mouth not wanting to make a sound and landed on his knees and after on his arse, not able to stand anymore.

Closing his eyes after finishing the letter and crushing the paper in his fist he took a deep breath covering his eyes. It was a silent sobbing. On one hand, Shin was happy that Venom didn’t shared him with Sin. But on the other hand, was hurt really bad because he had no memories of them or his kids. It was like a part of hell for him.

"He was quite insistent on making this deal with me and I couldn't really refuse him, since he threated to kill himself..Without him there was no deal...so...I was forced to accept, dispite the fact that I'd much rather have you or the girl.

Hearing that Venom would wanted to die than let all that happened he looked at Sin stopping for a moment from crying. When Sin snapped his fingers and the portal opened he saw Venom step outside. He gasp and hold his breath till the other spoke. It was really Venom. But not Venom with all his memories, no. It was a shell. A person with no memory of them.

Managing to get up he wiped his tears away, trying to he once again strong and figure out how to make Venom fall back for him. He wouldn’t let go no matter what.

“I … A person that I loved has …. Has died and …I was … I was ….” He couldn’t find the right words to respond. He felt hopeless. How would he handle all this? How will the children react to this? They both know how their father looks but he doesn’t remember any of them.

“I’m sorry for winning about my problems … We’re are my manners” he took another deep breath. “I’m Shin. You must be Venom” he added quickly looking at Sin behind the other. “Sin told us that you will stay with us for the moment before you head back to your journey” he said quickly looking at Raven in hopes of help. They had to keep him there with them, inside the barrier. Now with no memories, Venom didn’t know that his mother was after him.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom felt slightly uncomfortable since he didn't know what to do. Should he comfort the guy? Say something? Or maybe he should just keep to himself.

“I … A person that I loved has …. Has died and …I was … I was ….” [/Quote]

Venom awkwardly scratched the back of his head, his eyes low.

"Oh..uh..that's too bad..sorry for your loss.."

His voice soft.

Sin raised an eyebrow at Shin. He was slightly surprised by how the other masked his pain.

“I’m sorry for winning about my problems … We’re are my manners... I’m Shin. You must be Venom” [/Quote]

"Y-yeah but don't worry about it...I'd be more surprised if you didn't cry after losing someone.."

He spoke honestly.

“Sin told us that you will stay with us for the moment before you head back to your journey” [/Quote]

Venom blinked unsure of what to tell Shin.

"This might sound hard to believe but.. I don't really remember anything. I'm not really sure who I am or what exactly happened to me...I'm not even sure if...I have any friends or family...or if anyone is out there looking for me. "

Venom's voice was full of sadness.

"Sin told me that I might not ever regain my memories ...so I...I honestly don't know what to do. Guess I'm just a lost cause."

He laughed faintly.

"But I appreciate you letting me stay here. At least until I figure out what I should do. "

"Yes...well....I should get going now. Till we meet again Venom, Shin...I too am sorry for your loss~ "

The demon smirked as he disappeared into a portal leaving Venom and Shin alone. A brief silence fell between the two before Venom spoke up again.

"What a nice guy...apparently he found me and took me in since I lost my memories. I'm surprised that there are still decent and kind demons out there. "

"Sin told me that I might not ever regain my memories ...so I...I honestly don't know what to do. Guess I'm just a lost cause."

"Hei ... don't let your hopes down. We will figure it out. And for the time being we can be your ... friends" he said with a soft smile. Even though deep down inside him Shin wanted to shout out to Venom that they were his family for real, but how could he reveal all at once. He had to play along and be careful what he said or do not wanting to bewilder Venom and make him chase dean ends. "Or family for the time being" he said taking a deep breath looking at Raven and back at Sin.

"Yes...well....I should get going now. Till we meet again Venom, Shin...I too am sorry for your loss~ "

"Thanks" he said quickly narrowing his eyes as the other spoke. but no thanks he though being sure Sin could hear his thoughts very clearly.

"What a nice guy...apparently he found me and took me in since I lost my memories. I'm surprised that there are still decent and kind demons out there. "

Shin tried not to make a sound but his ironical state just hat to pop out.

"Yeah .. right ... So .. Lets get you inside and eat something. I bet your hungry" he said pointing the house. "Raven, would you please tell my brother that we have a ... guest and tell the children also to behave" he said, pointing out the part regarding the children not to jump on him or anything. They knew about venom and how he looked like from Shin memories. Before Shin figure out how to get in Hell, as the children grew older, he shared memories of Venom with them. So that they would know who their father was. But now seeing him back, Shin just didn't know how the children were going to act. It was a big surprise for them also, to their father at last but since Venom didn't know who he was it was too risky for both sides.

"After we can think of a plan on to find out who you are. It is good that we have your name and we can look after it to see if we can get something" said Shin with a smile, trying to restrain his own emotion of jumping and hugging Venom. He also kept his distance for the moment, not wanting to touch Venom because after it would be even harder to contain himself for wanting more.

But he was happy. With or without memories, Venom was back and safe with them. He just hope that the past would repeat itself and turn Venom to him again. He really hoped that.