Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"Mmhmmm" Shin started to moun when he felt the others touch but was to caught in the kiss and wouldn't want to break it. It was addicted. Everything. He personal was addicted of the others touch, kiss, his person. Feeling the tease to his entrance he bite Venoms lower lip, moving his lips to the ear.

"Don't tease me this much" he whispered moaning biting the ear-lob, knowing that that was something that Venom was enjoying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"N-No ... W-Why are you crying? W-What did I do?" he started panicking when he saw her crying not being sure if it was his fault or not.

"Hey ..." he said ,lifting her chin so that he can see her eyes. "Why crying? .... Lock .... if you don't want than it's fine but ... stop crying" he said further feeling that she started crying because of his proposal. Maybe it was to soon or maybe she didn't want that.

"If you don't want it's ok to say no .... I can understand" he started babbling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Venom bit back a groan When his love went for his ear! He knew him all to well! He grinned, kissing him one more time.

"Sorry.. I can't help myself~ "

That night the two of them made love like never before. And Venom didn't let Shin take any breaks.. they went all night long, until Venom got tried... which was around 6 in the Moring.

------------------------------------------------

"N-No ... W-Why are you crying? W-What did I do?" [/Quote]

Raven shook her head, struggling to whip her tears away and sniffling.

"I-I'm.. nn-..nff.. "

"Hey ..."[/Quote]

He said ,lifting her chin so their eyes met.

"Why are you crying? .... Look .... if you don't want to than it's fine but ... stop crying" [/Quote]

She looked away from his eyes shaking her head again.

"N-No.. no that's n-not it...!"

"If you don't want it's ok to say no .... I can understand"[/Quote]

"I want to! I want to marry you! I.. I'm... I'm just... s-so.. shocked and... h-happy.. i-I can't stop crying. "

It was a night like never before. It was amazing. That night they became more close then ever and he knew that from that moment theyr bond has grown even stronger than before. When they finished being tiered it was already morning. His body was warm along with the other and theyr breath's and heart beats were one and the same. Shin curled up in Venoms arms, falling asleep with a small grin on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You silly thing ... come here" he said smiling pulling her into his arms, keeping her to his chest, resting his head on her forehead.

"You scared me for a moment" he added in a whisper. He could act like a child sometimes but also he could be damn serious.

"You silly thing ... come here" [/Quote]

He held her, smiling and pulling Raven close to his chest. She could hear his heart beat, and feel the warmth radiating off his body.

"You scared me for a moment" [/Quote]

He whispered to her.

"I-I'm sorry..."

She muttered back, sniffling and slowly calming down.

"I love you..."

And she truly ment those words.

"I love you to" he whispered , touching her lips softly, forming a sweet tender kiss like he never did it before keeping in his embrace, not wanting to let go. "Wonder what my brother and Venom are doing" he said grinning like an idiot. And the romantic vibe was gone, making him again the idiotic guy he use to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came quickly and the light started to bother Shin, being to tired to wake up. He turned to one side, still with eyes closed, searching for Venom between the bed sheets. He narrowed his eyebrows when he didn't felt the others body or presence so he opened his sleepy eyes looking around the bed. No sign of Venom. He stood up, looking to the open door from bathroom but there was no sign of him. Where could he be? he was thinking biting his lower lip, feeling ... lonely.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
"I love you to" [/Quote]

He whispered to her, kissing her ever so softly, making the witch melt.

"Wonder what my brother and Venom are doing"[/Quote]

He said grinning like an idiot, and that romantic vibe that was once in the room was gone, but Raven only smiled softly looking down at the ring on her finger. The two had just made a serious bond.. and commitment.

"I know what there doing..do you want to do it too?"

She looked at her lover, smirking a little.

She rested her back against the bed, shyly opening her legs, as if telling the other to come and get some.

-----------------------------------------------

Venom suddenly walked into the hotel room, his shirt unbuttoned and pants sagging. In his hand was breakfasts and coffee he got from down stairs. He put the food on the table winking at Shin, now that he was awake.

"Damn you look so good~"

He muttered, coming to him and kissing him roughly.

"And to think your all mine~.. are you sore? I got you some breakfast, nothing special tho."

Seeing her beauty and the desire in her eyes Shinobu grinned as he looked all the way from hear eyes to her delicious legs that were inviting him between them. That was an invitation he wasn't gonna miss.

"I thought you will never say it" he said with a smile on his face jumping on top of her starting to kiss her passionately. In the mean time he was getting his shirt of and unbuttoning his pant, making his way between her legs, rubbing softly his erection on her sensitive part. "I love you my sweet future wife" he said through kisses, going all the way in, growling smoothly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he saw Venom come in the room a happy smile appeared on his face. He didn't run away. He was there and got ... breakfast. "Hmmm ... breakfast in bed" he said after the kiss. "That kind of impress me and now that you mention it .... I you have to make up for making me think that you run away" he said arching an eyebrow, smiling with hint.

"I thought you will never say it" [/Quote]

Raven blushed as Shinobu topped her, her body tensing nervously as he kissed her passionately. She watches as her lover undressed, giving him such a horny and longing gaze, Raven shuttered as Shinobu made his way in between her legs, softly rubbing his erection on her sensitive part.

"ha....S-Shinobu~ "

She wanted him.. She wanted him so badly inside of her.

"I love you my sweet future wife"[/Quote]

He said through kisses, She gasped, gripping the others body as he went all the way inside her.

"ha..Ah- haaaa.. n..nuhh~"

She tightened around him, her heart racing.

"I.. I love ha-.. n-you.. t-toouunn ha- haaa-"

------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm ... breakfast in bed... That kind of impress me and now that you mention it .... I you have to make up for making me think that you run away" [/Quote]

Venom smirked.

"You just can't get enough of me~"

He took the others hand and forced him on his lap, his arms moving up and down Shin's waist.

"I clearly didn't fuck you hard enough~ "

He pulled the boys hair, roughly shoving his tongue down his lovers throat, kissing him roughly.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for jumping over the action

Both sides have their fun in making out with their beloved ones and it was so silent and peach that they couldn't believed themselves that they had time to enjoy it quietly. It was like the silence before the storm, but they did enjoy it.

"Shouldn't we head back to the others?" started Shin to say as he was laying beside Venom playing with his fingers on his abdomen.

It was nice to have him all for himself but he didn't want to let the others for to long. Even if it was his brother and some other demons that could handle a battle. He didn't want other to get hurt.

"Yeah.. we can."

He muttered Looking to his lover. He cupped his cheek and kissed him lovingly, biting his bottom lip.

"Just five more minutes. "

He whispered kissing him again.

-------------------------------------------

"We're home losers."

Venom said out loud grinning as he and Shin came inside. Raven was wearing a black small dress with matching leggings, holes cut into them.

She smiled when she saw them, running out of the kitchen to huge Venom and Shin.

"Welcome back."

"Who you calling a loser"

Kie smirked

"You are a loser Kie."

Ichijo smiled sitting across from him. The hole, family/ group was all together.

"I'm making a big dinner, to calibrate so I hope your hunger. "

• 2 weeks later...

Shin smiled seeing everyone all together like a big family. It was heartwarming. Even if he was half demon, it was something nice to celebrate together. Wait .... Celebrate?

"Ah....Raven? What are we celebrating exactly?" Shin asked narrowing his eyes looking to Venom and back to her.

"Do you think you are the only one that is happy brother?" said Shinobu grabbing Raven by her waist, holding her close, having a big idiotic smile.

Raven blushed being so close to her lover.

"We're engaged. Shinobu asked me to marry him."

She smiled as Venom's eyes widened.

"Really!! That's great! We should all get married together!"

Raven giggled.

"We'll see, we haven't thought of a date yet. "

Venom nodded, however his smile suddenly disappeared and so did everyone else's.

"..Kie.. do you sense it?"

The demon came up behind his friend.

"Yeah.. I'm not sure what tho...a human? "

"No..no I sense...dark magic.."

"It's approaching the house."

"Shin get behind me.. everyone else..get ready..I can't tell if it's friend or foe."

The room was silent until the door bell range.

"Raven. Do you know who it is? There at your house, "

"No.. I've never sensed them before..i-it feels like..there's 2, and ones...very powerful. "

Venom bit his lip.

"Get ready.. "

He muttered as he went to the door.

"Who is it?!"

No one answered,

Venom looked to his friends hesitantly before opening the door and just as he did, his eyes widened. He felt his heart stop, his body tensing up.. his head getting foggy as he stared at the girl in front of him.

Her hair hadn't changed and those eyes.. those amazing blue eyes were still there...still the same.

"V-Venom? "

Her eyes watered and before he could do anything she wrapped her arms around him.

"Its really you!! "

"L...l...l-liv?"

Raven, and kie stopped in There tracks in utter shock.

"N..no..h-how..w-wh--"

"I thought I'd never see you again..He saved me..He saved me venom. "

A small boy poked his head out from the door, He was probably 11 or 12. He had dark brown hair and his mother's blue eyes..yet...he seemed to have Venom's body shape and face,

She let go of Venom, whipping her tears away,

"V-Venom this is Vlad, our son."

Venom stared at the two.

The women he fell and love with.. and the child he thought died...were standing right in front of him. He fell to his knees, breathing heavily, tears falling from his eyes.

"I-it was a boy..? And Liv.. my God liv!!"

She hugged Venom, and suddenly kissed him passionately.

Vlad stood in front of the door way, shy and timid. Scared Venom wouldn't like him. He was finally meeting his dad for the first time.

Shin was just about to congratulate his brother and Raven when suddenly the atmosphere turned darker and everyone started being tense because of a malefic and powerful presence that was approaching the house. he moved behind Venom trying to figure it out what was behind the door and how it could have that much power. Shin was holding his breath as Venom was heading the door and when he saw the person that was behind it he was about to remain without air. He couldn't believe it. That wasn't possible. Why this? Why now? He covered his mouth when he heard the name that Venom had spoken.

seeing them both kiss and hug and talk like the rest of them weren't there made Shin's heart feel like being pulled out while it was stabbed multiple times. To painful to whatch he turned his head and Hus brother was right beside him.

"What's wrong? who is this crazy bit..."started Shinobu but was cut of by his brother.

"Don't! That's ..... Thats his ...." he just couldn't say it. but he couldn't understand how this was possible. He saw Venoms visions. She died along with their unborn child. so come they were right in front of him?

"Shin?" asked his brother looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"Something is not right ..... She cannot be real" said Shi narrowing his eyes looking at her and the little boy. It was paifull to see this picture when not long ago, he was alone with Venom. But this was something that he couldn't give him. A child. Getting out from his thoughts, withouth taking Hus eyes from the picture in front of him he continued whispering.

"Raven .... Kie ... can you still feel the presence?

• 4 weeks later...
"Something is not right ..... She cannot be real" [/Quote]

Venom stared at Liv and his child. He was so overjoyed he could cry, but wait what about Shin. Liv looked real... she felt real...this.. had to be real.

"Raven .... Kie ... can you still feel the presence?[/Quote]

Kie looked at Shin.

"I'm.. not Really sure.."

"Somethings off... but I'm not sure..what it is..

They muttered.

Venom touched his child's face.

"Y-you look so much like me When I was little.

"Venom, lets be together again.. I missed you So much... I still love you.. I never stopped. "

"Liv..."

He stood cupping the girls face.

"I.. I missed you...a-Are you really back...? Please..."

"Venom..."

Ichijo spoke up jestering to Shin. Venom quickly let go of the girl, pulling away.

"S-sorry, Shin..."

He looked back to Liv.

Shin felt his inside hurt like crazy. It was a more of a sentimental hurt than a fizical one but still. It was hurting like hell. He was feeling .... sick. No. Betrayed? He didn't know either. But what he did expect? Liv was his first love, and his child. That was something that he could never give him. But he was hurt because he trusted Venom. He trusted his words just a few moments ago when they were all alone. When they were together. Thous words didn't meant anything for him? Was he really just a toy to comfort Venom of his lost? Shin narrowed his eyes shacking his head, getting thous thoughts out of his mind. One think was clear though. Liv was not real. He saw it very clear in Venom's vision. She died. And the child was unborn. He died along with Liv. This was something far more evil.

"Venom ..." started Shin in a slow voice. "She is not real" he added keeping his eyes locked on her studying her. "She is not real Venom .... She died and you know it" , he continued keeping his voice in a firmly tone.

He could feel the other looking at him with widened eyes. They were surprised that Shin was capable of speaking even after seeing this momentum. But Shin was more convincing himself than the other. He wanted to believe that she was dead and not alive, because that would mean that he lost Venom forever. And he just couldn't ....

"This is not right" , whispered Shinobu to Raven looking at the person in front of Venom who was supposed to be Liv, his ex, and after turning his eyes to his love. "Babe ... snap out of the trance. Can't you sense nothing coming from her?" , he added but before he would say an answer his brother got behind Venom, grabbing his shoulder. Shin turned him to look at him.

"Venom ...", he whispered looking at Venom with kindness and hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom bit his lip, hesitantly stepping away from the girl.

"..I .. I want this to be real...but I...I don't..."

"Venom.. your going to believe them? I came back for you! I love you.. I wanna be with you!"

"..if your Liz.. then.. tell me this.. when did we first meet... when did we have sex and where...when did you tell me you'd love me... "

The girl looked at the ground.

"Venom..."

Her voice broke and she suddenly pulled out a knife from behind her. Her eyes Becoming completely black along with the child's. Both went to attack him.

"YOU IDIOT! DIIIIEEE??!"

His eyes widened and he quickly dodged, punching the girl in the face causing her to fall backwards. He grabbed the smaller boys arm and snapped it with ease, the child fell to the ground.

"...their dead.."

He muttered. There body's changing. They turned into corpses of random people. A random girl with curly black hair and blue eyes and a small darker skinned child. They were killed and made to look like Liz and his child. It was all a trap.

"W-who could of done this? "

"...Scale...Sither..my mother..."

Venom muttered.

He bit his trembling lip and left the room, heading back up stairs. Raven and the others stared after him. Worried he wouldn't be ok.

"We should barry the bodies.."

"I'll help... Shin you go check on Venom.. "

"P-poor venom... to have such a dirty trick played on him.. it's cruel..."

• 2 weeks later...

Shin and the rest where shocked when Venom was attacked by what was appearing to be his first love and only child. When the rest were starting to carry the body's, his brother push him towards the stairs. He had to go and check on Venom, but he just couldn't. Step by step like a baby he manage to reach his room but didn't make a move. What could he tell him? I told you so? He couldn't be so cruel. But Venom was ... He was about to forget all and be with her if she would have been the real thing. He would have leave him to be with them. Shin's heart was hurting even harder as before. He leaned with his back on the wall and sat down. He just couldn't. He couldn't comfort Venom when he was the one that needed to be comfort.

Venom stared at the ceiling lost in thought. He wouldn't put it past one of his sister's to do this... or his mother...reopening past wounds isn't below them.

"..Damn it..."

He covered his face with his hand. Would they ever stop...ruining his life?

Venom suddenly thought of Shin. Great...how upset was he with him now? What thoughts were going threw his head? How long would he feel hurt ? He sighed and sat up quickly, slipping on shoes and hopping out the window to go for a wall and get some fresh air.

He wasn't sure what to do...anf he didn't tell anyone where he was going.

Hearing noises from the other side of the room he sat up and first hesitated to open the door but after he opened it only to see the room empty and the windows wide open. He stepped to the window looking out side after him but there was no sign of Venom. Where did he go? he was asking.

Bitting his lip Shin ran downstairs to the others. The first one that spoke was his brother. "What happen? How is he?"

"His gone" said Shin narrowing his eyes.

"Wait... What?! Are you serious?"

"Yes.... before I ... before I entered the room he jumped out the window and ran out" he said bitting his lip. What could he say? That he hesitated? That he couldn't see him after what happened?

"Raven should we go find him?" said Shinobu looking worried at her.

Raven sighed.

" I don't know...Shin you should probably go find him.. you guys.. need to talk..Venom probably feels bad.."

Suddenly a portal opened inside the living room, and a teenage girl fell out. She was bleeding and crying. She had purple eyes and messy short black hair.

The portal closed behind her and Raven gasped.

"B-bite? "

"Venom! I want venom! Big brother!!"

She shrieked. Saying she was in pain. Raven ran to her, and told Kie to grab some towels so she could stop the bleeding. Now Shin really needed to find venom.

-------------------------------------------

Venom stood on top of a roof watching people walk by. He sighed looking down at himself. He knew Shin must be hurt and mad at him He wasn't sure what to do..

Shin turned his gaze to the portal and little girl that came through him and widened his eyes.

"B!?" he said in surprise looking back at Raven and the girl. How was he supposed to find Venom. "Damn it" he sigh running out the door wandering the streets to look for him.

Back home Shinobu got behind Raven not knowing what to do. "How can I help?"

Bite passes out, looking exhausted.

"She's...malnourished, and covered in bruises and...s-snake bites?"

Raven looked to her boyfriend.

" Go into my study and grab some healing powder. It's in a black jar on my top shelf... Ichijo- help me move her to the couch."

Raven seemed to always know what to do. With out her... things would probably end up bad for everyone. She was amazing...

--------------------------------------------

When Shin returned with the powder, Raven applied it to Bites wounds. The black sand became sticky once it touched the younger girls skin. She was unconscious and running a fever, her body now covered in black goo.

"When her wounds heal, the black goo will turn back into powder...It's something I've been working on for a few weeks...seeing how this family always gets hurt..."

She muttered placing a wet towel on B's forehead. She glanced at her boyfriend and gently took his hand.

"She'll be ok..."

She whispered.

"Poor thing.. I wonder what happened to her or how she got here.. I haven't seen her since she was a few months old, and Still just a baby, she's grown up so fast.."

After Shinobu did as he was told he stayed near Raven being happy that she found out such medicine. He thought she was amazing and felt a little useless withought her around. Practically she was the brain.

"Wonder what happened?" he mumbled looking at the little girl.

Meanwhile , Shin was wandering around the streets looking for Venom. At a moment he stopped remembering theyr connection. Closing his eyes, breathing in and out, he used his powers and manage to track him down. Once he find him he flue to where Venom was .

"Venom ...." he said in a sigh. Letting aside all that happened he continuu. "You need to come home with me .... its about Bite" he said in a low voice.

Venom felt Shin near by... and when he found him.. the other just glanced at him.

"..Just...went out for a walk."

He muttered, but when the other spoke and mentioned his little sister his eyes widened.

"What? What about her? "

He turned to face him. Confused.

Things were a little tense and awkward been the two of them but... they could talk later, right now Venom was worried about his sister.

Shin bite his lip turning his eyes on the ground thinking how he could tell him.

"She came through a portal and she is hurt" he breath hard lifting his eyes to look at him. "We need to get back ... she asked about you"