Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

He felt the change in Raven's massage but didn't understand why. Did he said something bad? If the problem was that he said that it was still hurting, he didn't meant it in a bad way.

"night."

"Raven .... What's wrong?" he asked in confusion, lifting his body, standing on his belly, pinned in his elbows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know..this is your room too.."

A skip on his heart made him stop. It was hurting him so much.

"But...do what you want..night."

Another skip made him bit his lower lip not wanting to say something that could make things worst. Why was he acting so bitter with him?

"What's your problem?" he snapped closing the door and turning to face him. "If i want to talk with you its like I get hit by a car, if I want to stay away and let you be you are a jerk. What do you want me to do?" he sob, trying to keep his tears not falling down his cheeks. He was angry. Angry that it ended up to this. After all they've been through. After all , it was ending.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Raven .... What's wrong?"[/Quote]

"Nothing."

She said softly, her back to the other. While massing the others back she thought about what everyone was training for...what if...Shinobu died? The thought made her feel sick.

------------------------------------------------

"What's your problem?"[/Quote]

Shin suddenly snapped closing the door and turning to face him, raising her voice.

"If i want to talk with you its like I get hit by a car, if I want to stay away and let you be you are a jerk. What do you want me to do?"[/Quote]

Venom sighed as he slowly sat up with his hand over his face.

"..what the hell are you talking about."

He looked at her.

"You wanna talk? Then fucking take a seat and talk! You were so eagered to leave, a few seconds ago. "

He frowned.

"You know what... we're not going to fucking do this. We're not going to fight. I hate it."

He crossed his arms.

"Get your girly ass over here and sit. You wanna talk. Then talk..."

He moved over so Shin could sit on the bed with him.

"Ladies first."

Shinobu didn't want to start an interrogatory so he just got her in his arms, keeping her back pinned to his chest. They were exhausted and needed a rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..what the hell are you talking about." "You wanna talk? Then fucking take a seat and talk! You were so eagered to leave, a few seconds ago. "

"I was eagered to go because I know that that was our talk. That ... That I couldn't say much more than that. Every time we ended up in fights", he hold his hand in fist, trying to calm himself.

"You know what... we're not going to fucking do this. We're not going to fight. I hate it."

"Get your girly ass over here and sit. You wanna talk. Then talk..."

Biting his lip he did as he was told and sat on the edge of the bed, keeping his eyes away from Venom.

"Ladies first."

"I don't want to talk ..... WE need to talk", he sigh turning finally facing Venom. "Maybe I am now a freak and I cannot hold my emotions. Maybe I am a stupid girl on the outside but on the inside I'm still me. The question is .... Who are you now?"

"I don't want to talk ..... WE need to talk"[/Quote]

Venom ran a hand threw his hair, listening.

"Maybe I am now a freak and I cannot hold my emotions. Maybe I am a stupid girl on the outside but on the inside I'm still me. The question is .... Who are you now?"[/Quote]

Venom squinted his eyes at the other. Who was he now? ... he wasn't sure.

Venom fell silent for a moment not looking at Shin.

"First of all...your not a freak..your just a girl. And Secondly...I'm still me. "

He muttered. He wasn't sure who he was anymore. Or what was going on between him and Shin...something was just...broken..and he wasn't sure how to fix it...

"You feel it don't you? How distant we've become... when did we stop...talking to each other? "

He laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. When did there spark of love Start to dwindle? He tried to think about. Was someone's feelings hurt? Was there trust broken? Was it something shin said or he said? What was it?!

"First of all...your not a freak..your just a girl. And Secondly...I'm still me. "

"You feel it don't you? How distant we've become... when did we stop...talking to each other? "

Shin embraced himself letting his eyes fall on the ground.

"Yes .... I felt it and ... I don't know how ti fix this" he muttered looking at Venom through his eyelashes. "Did I do something or say something? Or is it because I am a girl? ....Or is it because I exist?" he ended trying to keep his tears not from falling out. Maybe it was because of him. Since they got together his mother started to hit Venom really hard on all kinds of fields. Ichijo , Kie , he himself, Raven and now B. .... wouldn't be alright if he just disappeared?

"Yes .... I felt it and ... I don't know how to fix this.....Did I do something or say something? Or is it because I am a girl? ....Or is it because I exist?"[/Quote]

Venom thought. He fell silent for at least 10 minutes, thinking about everything him and Shin said to each other, thinking about every obstacle they faced, thinking about the loved they once shared and after some time he spoke.

"It happened...when my mother tried to reanimate Liv and my unborn child. "

He bit his lip.

"Something was eating away at you. You wouldn't talk to me...and no matter how many times I apologized to you..or told you that even if they were actually the real thing...I'd still choose you.. You wouldn't believe me."

He looked at Shin.

"That's when this started... and it only got worse with... us pulling away from each other and not talking, you constantly trying to shoulder all this even tho none of this has anything to do with you, that none of this is your fault. "

He looked away.

"Me and you are constantly fighting on who's fault this is...Shin...it doesn't matter If your a boy or girl...it doesn't matter If your human or demon or some other kind of other creature... it didn't even have to be you, I could have been dating your brother or raven or someone completely new and my mother would of done the same thing. So...stop trying to act like this is your fault and that Mudusa is attacking me and everyone because of you... because that's not true."

He sighed.

"....Tell me...What's eating away at you..what made you so mad at me that day. You had this look in your eyes...I don't know how to describe it.."

"It happened...when my mother tried to reanimate Liv and my unborn child. "

Shin tense again. It was the same feeling as before. Insecurity. No matter how many times he thought back then that Venom would chose him, when he saw the happiness in his eyes by only seeing her and his child, made his heart hurt so bad that he couldn't breath.

Maybe he was right and the fault wasn't his, but he was at fault for the fights that they had. All was clear now. He was the one that shut himself and didn't talk anymore freelly like they used to. He was the insecure one. He didn't want to be alone. To be left outside. He would had stepped asside if Liv and the child where back in his life. That much he loved Venom. He would had choose his misfortune for his happiness.

"....Tell me...What's eating away at you..what made you so mad at me that day. You had this look in your eyes...I don't know how to describe it.."

"Its called fear ... Fear of lonelyness .... Insecurity maybe", he saidd smiling, being amused by the whole situation.

"And why's that..."

He muttered, glancing at Shin. What made him change so suddenly. What made him so unhappy and sad? Venom had apologized for the way he acted when he saw Liv and the small boy, and yet... he still hadn't changed.

"And why's that..."

"I don't know ok ... " he said quickly feeling uneasy. He didn't know actually the real reason either.

"Maybe because with them you had something that with me you wouldn't have?" he said shrugging his shoulders, looking at the edge of the bed, feeling his face turning red.

"Maybe because with them you could have a family? I don't know", he said wiping quickly his tears that wanted to come out from his eyes.

"What are you talking about. Stop beating around the bush and just say it."

He glared at the other.

"Shin... your constantly telling me to stop dwelling on my past. Yet here you are comparing yourself to my ex's. Why can't you just focus on us? Answer the question- You know the answer but you keep fucking avoiding me. What the hells bugging you so much that you can't get over it?!"

He looked into her eyes. Still not understanding what Shin wanted to give him but couldn't. Him and Shinobu and his friends were his family.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"We cannot have children together" he said quickly letting his eyes down, keeping them shut, blushing. It was to embareced. It was a sensible subject for him. They couldn't have a kid of their own. That was the big problem from them all. "That's what familly is. My brother and Raven will have, in the future, but i cannot have that. And it made me sad when I saw how happy you were when you saw your child" he added covering his eyes with his hand.

"We cannot have children together" [/Quote]

Venom was dumbfounded.

"..seriously? You've got to be kidding me,"

"That's what familly is. My brother and Raven will have, in the future, but i cannot have that. And it made me sad when I saw how happy you were when you saw your child"[/Quote]

Venom sighed, running a hand threw his hair slightly frustrated.

"Shin..what the hell. Your a guy.. I'm a guy. You had to of known your never going to have a Damn child if your in a gay relationship. Of course I'm gonna be happy if I was having a child, I loved Liv, but there's nothing you can do about it, unless you don't wanna be with me and find a girl. "

He frowned slightly looking away.

"This is what was bugging you? Seriously? "

He shook his head, falling silent for a moment.

"Shin..You and I are never going to have a child together..You being a girl is only temporary. If you can't get over that simple fact and if it keeps bothering you and making you sad then there's no point in this...in us... in you being in a gay relationship."

He bit his lip.

"Why do you keep letting this bug you so much? Doesn't that key around your neck mean anything to you? "

He asked. He was tempted to take it away. He was having a very hard time controlling his temper but he didn't want to turn this into a fight... the two of them were finally getting somewhere although Shin kept saying some rather hurtful things.

"I know that were guys and that there cannot be a child ok? I am not that stupid. It just bugged me ever since. And also, even if you gave me this key and you assured me that you will chose me I was still afraid of being alone in the end", he said sniffing a little, trying to calm himself. He really was a fool and an idiot. Much more than an idiot than before.

"i love you to much and I don't want to lose you. And will all the things that happened that I couldn't help you at all, made me feel useless" , he snapped keeping his hands on his face, covering his eyes that were letting out the tears which he struggled so much not to let them out. "You idiot!"

Venom listened and when Shin started to break down and cry he looked away from her. Shin was upset because he couldn't give him the one thing Liv could give him.. or any girl could. He was scared that he'd leave him.

Venom knew that fear very well..at one point he thought he'd go crazy with out Shin..

"..stop crying.."

He muttered.

He looked away from the other.

"Shin...you and I...we aren't perfect..we both have our problems but...it's like..no matter what I do..you just...refuse to trust me."

He looked at her.

"What else do you want me to do? What else can I possibly do? I told you I loved you. I reassured you that I'd choose you over Liv... I gave you the key to my heart... I even.. asked you to marry me. And you know I hate the whole idea of marriage And how stupid it is to me. But I asked you anyway because I knew it'd make you happy .... trust me! Trust me that I love you! That I'll stay!

He shook his head.

"I'm done.. I can't fix your insecurities... let alone you when I'm constantly trying to fix myself. If you can't get over this...if you can't trust me.. then I can't be with you any more.."

He spoke honestly, waiting for Shin to tell him something anything, do anything to fix there relationship... He had to get over his jealously for Liv and the whole baby thing.. he needed to except the truth and...trust him.

Shin hiccuped when Venom said that it was better for them to end their relationship. That wasn't what he wanted. One hand grabbed his shirt feeling his heart hurt real bad and with the other grabbed a hold on Venom's arm. His hiccups continued without stop even he tried to breath deep to stop them. He manage to stop crying being to horrified the know that Venom would let him go. Just about what he was afraid was happening. No ... that's not .... i don't want that

In a second he wrapped his arms around Venom's neck, hugging him trying to speak between hiccups. "No ... Don't ... I do trust you ... It's just ... I didn't trust me ... Please Venom ... I love you" he said hiccuping after every word that he was saying making him look a little funny.

He was holding Venom tight in his arms not wanting to let go. He didn't want to break up with him. Never did. He wanted to always be there for him. Help him and support him. He wanted Venom to trust him also and talk with him about what was bothering him, not just keeping for himself.

"Shin? "

The other started to hiccup, grabbing a hold of his arm and still crying. It seems Shin was having a hard time breathing. Was he...having a panic attack?

"Shin breath...calm dow--"

The other suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"No ... Don't ... I do trust you ... It's just ... I didn't trust me ... Please Venom ... I love you"[/Quote]

Venom hesitated before slowly wrapping his arms around Shin. He was so thin and a petite now.

"...calm down Shinoda.."

He gently pulled the other back a little bit so he could see her face which was a mess. Venom gently whipped her tears away with his thumb, before pulling Shin into a long And passionate kiss.

Shin looked in Venom's eyes, being caught by their beauty and before he could realize or react in any sort, the other had pulled him in long and passionate kiss. His body that was tense before had relaxed in a second, letting himself drawn to the urge that was running in his body and his blood which was burning him from inside. Only soft moans could be left out his mouth as he was opening up for Venom to take control. He needed that. He missed it. He wanted for so long that it had hurt. He couldn't remember anymore when was the last time they had kissed.

His arms felt on Venom's waist, grabbing the shirt in his fists. His hiccup has stopped, letting him be consumed by the most important person in his life. The one that had made him cry of sadness and of joy, the one who gave him and had his heart. The one person that with one simple sentence could have end his life. Shin has moved his body closer, wrapping his hands on Venom's back, pulling him closer.

"Shin.."

He whispered his name. He has missed this. The warmth of another person. The warmth of Shinoda. Even tho he was a girl now.. it still didn't change the way He felt about him. No matter how mad, frustrated, or annoyed he got with the other, He still loved him.

Venom's hands moved lower, trailing down her back and waist before moving down to her butt to grab her cheeks tightly, giving her left cheek a playful smack.

He then broke there kiss, one of his hands came back up to touch Shin's cheek.

"...I...I want you..."

He muttered. His eyes clouded with lust.

It felt so good the hear him say his name. He really missed him. Missed his touch, his kisses, his very whole person. He just couldn't imagine that he was about to lose the only man in his life that he really loved from the bottom of his heart, besides his brother, which it was normal to love him.

He wanted to protest when the other broke the kiss, but it felt good to take a few breath to calm his crazy heart that was racing. Shin closed his eyes, leaning his cheek into Venom's palm, feeling the warmness that was so comfortable.

"...I...I want you..."

Shin opened his eyes in surprised. He wanted him? In that form? He really didn't cared. That made him so happy and all his fears were taken away like a shadow that is taken by the light. He smiled, extremely happy. "I want you to" he whispered looking him in the eyes then jumped and kissed him again. His body was trembling with desire and passion that he had hold in it up till now. Finally they could be released by the other's fired desire. "I love you Venom", he whispered through kisses, starting to reach down the other's shirt end so that he can pull it out..

• 2 weeks later...

Venom smirked a little seeing the others reaction, but Shin kissed him again, suddenly and pulled off his shirt like a eager boyfriend would.

"I know you do."

He muttered, pulling her closer. He slipped his hands under her shirt and pulled it above her head, taking it off and tossing it on the floor, He then flipped positions, throwing Shin on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"I'll try to be gentle. "

He whispered, pulling off her pants, having her just in a borrowed pare of ravens underwear and bra.

"Hahahah.."

He laughed a little.

"Pink suits you."

He grinned, kissing her softly.

"S-Stop laughing" he said blushing in embarasment. The underweare that Raven gave him was the only one that was a little more decent. The rest were to erotic and uncomfortable for him to wear them.

"This is all she had more decent" he added biting his lower lip. looking up at Venom with narrowed eyes. Finaly together and he was laughing at him because of what he was dressed.

When he got the compliment he blushed even more turning his head to one side covvering his mouth. "You're just making fun of me" he said in a low voice keeping his eyes away from the other.

• 3 weeks later...

"You know it.."

Venom grinned. He gently pulled the girl into a kiss, his hands wondering down her arms and stomach, only to graze her behind and grab her butt cheeks.

"Since when are you so shy around me huh? "

He smirked, and suddenly undid her bra with un-human speed, grabbing it and tossing it aside, He grabbed both her breasts with his hands with no warning, playing with her nipples.

"I'm tempted to put you In a very embarrassing position~ "

He muttered, licking his lips deviously.

Feeling the others hands on his skin made him shiver but at the same time gasp for air. It was a different sensation than before but with same intensity. It was pleasant. When Venom grabbed his ass he whimpered a little than he laughed in the kiss that was melting him from head to toe.

"I'm not shy .... I ... I just missed you" he whispered biting his lips when he started to play with those breasts of his. They were really sensitive, making him moan while gasping for air. His eyes was closed till the other spoke.

"I'm tempted to put you In a very embarrassing position~ "

"No one is resisting you ... so what's stopping you" he said opening his eyes, looking straight to Venom with desire in his eyes, lifting his arms around Venom's shoulders, putting a cocky smile.

"No one is resisting you ... so what's stopping you" [/Quote]

Shin met his eyes staring straight at him, looking so....sexual. He could feel the others desires... and he was one of them. He put his arms around his shoulders, giving him a cocky smile . Even tho Shin's body was different, He was still the same boy he loved... even if he was a girl now for...however long.

"You know it's going to hurt...right? "

He whispered, as he slowly pinned her to the bed. His fingers grazed her stomach, moving down And slipping passed her underwear, touching her to see if Shin was wet.

"Your wet..."

He whispered again, kissing her neck while his fingers rubbed her.

"You know it's going to hurt...right? "

He nodded. He knew how it was going to be, or at least he was thinking. He did it with girls before but it wasn't that much of an interesting thing for him, and he knew how some of them were telling him that it hurt a little.

Shin gasped for air when Venom started touching his stomach, making him arch his back a little. When the other got in between his legs he moaned on the sensations that were growing in his body. So like this were the girls feeling. Interesting.

"Your wet..."

Shin turned his head to the side to make him more space to his neck. The moving that the other was doing with his fingers was insane. He stretched his arms up above his head, arching his back, then he throw them around the other's neck, scratching his back with his fingernails.

A heat was raising in his body making it tremble and at the same time crazy pleasurable. He spread his legs a little wider, keeping his knees near the other's waist. The sensation was delicious, but he wanted more. He wanted him. He grabbed Venom and pulled him back to his lips, kissing him with lust and passion. He really missed this. Missed him. Missed how it was feeling to be with him. It was consuming him little by little but he was enjoying it.