Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Hearing Venom's growl Shin reach his climax in the same time as his lover. Breathing hard kissed Venom back with all his passion, with all his love. If something was to happen to him he would die. He couldn't imagine a world without him by his side. He was his everything. His happiness, his sadness, everything. "I love you to Venom" he whispered and kissed him one more time feeling his body vibrate at his touches.

"Yes, Venom?" asked Shin through his hard breath, wrapping his arms around his neck, keeping their bodies close, lifting his eyes to look at his lover.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm glad i found you too babes" he whispered to her, holding her in a bear embrace, kissing her shoulder.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Can I stick it here~"

He whispered against her ear, giving Shin a devilish smirk. He grabbed her ass and used his finger to light graze her entrance from behind. He began to such on her neck..leaving a bright red hickie. Even tho Venom just climaxed he was still wanting more and only needed less then five minutes of foreplay to get hard again.. He was so addicted to Shin..and could do a lot more things to his body.. Now that she was a girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Raven put her clothes on she glanced at her phone checking the time.

"I should get back to my little lab.. I have a lot of spell books to read before I figure out how to reverse the spell on Shin..

She kissed Shinobu's forehead before exiting with a cute smile on her face.

Before Shin could answer Venom already placed his finger at his back entrance making him gasp for air. He grabbed Venoms shoulders, holding him so that he could keep his balance. "My legs ... I don't think ... i can stand for another round" he whispered bitting his lower lip as the other left him a small mark on the neck. His legs were already trembling from the orgasm before, another round he would fall down.

"And yes ... please .... ahh" he gasped again for air feeling Venom erection getting harder and harder. This girl body was weak but the feelings and pleasure that felt were more intense. "do it .... i wanna feel you inside again" he whispered again kissing Venom moving his hips on his body. He was craving for more and knew that Venom would make him unable to even walk, but he loved his touch so much that he was addicted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're gonna kill me woman" he said laughing leaning on his back looking at the ceilling, contemplating of his life until he finally gell asleep.

• 4 weeks later...

"..Shin?.. Your awake.."

Venom softly sat next to the female. Shin was now resting comfortably in his bed.

"..You fainted..I guess this body your in can't last very long with me."

He smirked a little as he cupped her cheek.

"You might not remember but.. You were begging for me..you couldn't even stand ...and yet there you were pressing against me- wanting more.."

He whispered in her ear, and lightly kissed her neck.

"And just when I started to really pound into your cute tight ass..you fainted on me..did it hurt? I didn't use anything to prepare you so..I guess that ones on me ... How are you feeling ?"

He caressed his cheeks gently , staring into Shin's eyes as if they were long lost lovers.

Shin opened his eyes breathing deeply the sweet smell that Venoms body emitted. "Sorry for that" he said in a soft sweet voice locking his eyes with his. He could see his reflection in those green eyes of his. Moving his hand along Venoms hair, playing with it and his green tips. His skin was kind of pale since the last time he remembered, but then again, he was still a girl.

"It didn't hurt ... it was only ... different" he smiled blushing a little. The new sensations that his body was giving him where amazing but at the same time more sensitive. He was still missing his old body and was hopping that Raven will manage to find a way to turn him back. "A little time for us is just what the doctor ordered" he joked kissing Venom's lips gently, than cuddling on his chest.

Venom smirked a little.

"Yeah.. I guess. "

He gently laid a kiss on the others forehead and stood.

"In gonna check on B. You rest.. I'll bring you back some tea. "

He winked at his lover before leaving the room.

---------------------------------------

Raven was in her study. She was starting to mix potions together, hopeing something would work. She was tired of reading and wanted to actually try and create something.

"hmmm..perhaps ...it needs more. "

She muttered to herself.

She started flipping through her book.

"Sure will do" said Shin smiling. He was really happy. Even if he was a girl at that moment he was happy that Venom was still in love with him and nothing could break those feelings for him. He rolled around in bed from one side to the other having a stupid smile on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu dressed himself in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen feeling a little hungry again.

• 4 weeks later...

{ 1 week later }

Raven was resting in the living room. She had fallen asleep watching tv with Kai and B. She was exhausting herself practically every day. Getting only a hour or so of sleep. She had been really working hard.

Meanwhile Kai and Ichijo trained with Venom. Doing mock fights and using magic.

The days started to blur together and Venom started to wonder if they were truly safe..would his mother and sisters be coming ?

Venom sat by Raven's pool, lost in thought and staring off into the distance. Shin and him were now doing alright despite the fact that they almost ended things. He was starting to feel...happy.

• 4 weeks later...

{ 2 week later }

As the time passed, the all manage to get along and work together just like a family. Shinobu was helping Raven get the rest of ingredients that she needed for another try to turn Shin back to himself, B along with Ichijo and Kai were having fun. More like, the boys were trying to entertain her so that she would not start crying or anything to make Venom angry. And there was Shin and Venom who got closer more than ever.

Who would have thought that they will manage to survive all that they went through. As Venom joined the boys and B in the yard, running and playing together, Shin stand leaned on the house wall watching them with a soft smile on his face. He never saw Venom so relaxed and enjoying life. And the way he was playing with his little sister made him even more attractive. He sure deserved a family of his own ... and not the suffering that he had , thought Shin biting his lip not wanting to cry or anything.

After that he went in the kitchen to prepare something to eat for everybody. Since all of them were busy and he was the only one with nothing to do, he wanted to help. But in the middle of preparation Shin started to feel a little dizzy and sick. He didn't remembered eating something that was bad for his stomach so he didn't understand why the sickness. He stopped from chopping the food and pour himself a glass of water but as soon as he took a sip from it he felt even more sick dropping the glass on the floor which broke into pieces.

Because of the noise Shinobu got out from Ravens room and went to see what was happening but he was bumped to the side by his brother which was hurrying to the bathroom with his hand on his mouth. He fallowed his brother which closed the door and started knocking at the door. He was worried for his brother, not understanding what had happened with him all of a sudden.

On the other side of the door, Shin started puking holding his hand on the toilet and the other his long hair, not wanting to dirty him.

"Shin ... What's wrong?" he could hear his brother on the other side.

"Go away ... I'm fine" he tried to say through deep breaths.

While Venom played with B he stopped getting a rush of sickness, was Shin sick ?

"Hey B. Stay with the guys, I'll be right back ."

"Okay!"

She giggled , chasing after Kai.

Venom disappeared into the house, hearing the brothers. It seemed Shin had locked himself in the bathroom.

"Shin..?"

Venom walked up to Shinobu, glancing at him before looking towards the door. He knocked softly .

"Open the door. Or I'll break it down. "

"Oh no your not. Do it and I'll break you."

Raven hissed with a slight glare.

"What's wrong ?"

When Shinobu explained , Raven sighed .

"I'm sure Shins fine. He doesn't want you guys watching him throw up. He'll come out when he's ready, and when he does I'll look him over. He probably just ate something bad, or it could be a side affect of all the magic potions I've given him.."

Raven turned away and disappeared into the kitchen to clean up the broken glasses.

Venom crossed his arms , slightly frowning.

"..You okay Shin.."

He muttered after a few minutes had passed. He was patiently waiting outside the door.

"I'm fine you guys .... Just .... a stomach sickness" said Shin clearing his mouth with water trying to gain his normal breathing and balance on his feet. What the hell was that? grouse ... Watering his face with cold water he started to feel better. Tightening his long hair in a pony tail he looked one more time in the mirror to his reflection. He was looking kind of pale, like an undead.

God, i look horrible..., he thought sighing unlocking the door looking a little dizzy at the others.

Shinobu looked at his brother narrowing his eyes. He never saw his brother get sick. I mean, ever in their life. This was a first and he was quite worried. "You sure are ok?"

"I am better now ... Sorry for trouble you guys" said Shin apologetically and looked at Raven. "You can start the check up" he added smiling in the corner of his mouth turning his gaze back at Venom. "I'm alright. Don't worry" he whispered holding his arm trying to convince him that he was really doing better now. He felt guilty to worry everyone in the house.

"I'm fine you guys .... Just .... a stomach sickness"[/Quote]

Venom bit his lip frowning. Was Shin really fine?

"You sure are ok?"[/Quote]

Venom watched Shin come out of the bathroom with a small sigh of relief. To his surprise the other didn't look so good, he could tell his lover was feeling dizzy so Venom quickly grabbed his arm to support him.

"I am better now ... Sorry for trouble you guys" [/Quote]

"Your not troubling us. Are you really fine because you sure don't look it."

Raven stepped into the room and was slightly shocked by Shin's state.

"You can start the check up"[/Quote]

"Y-yeah ...you don't look well. Come- have a seat"

Venom helped Shin sit and patiently waited by his side worried. Once Shin was seated Raven muttered a spell under her breath. His hands began to glow a bright yellow.

"I'm alright. Don't worry"[/Quote]

Shin whispered to him, holding is arm.. Venom only nodded , slightly tightening his hold on his lover.

Raven 's hands moved over Shin's body. The witch quickly began to ask the other questions.

"Are you feeling sick now ? Did you eat something or not? Do you feel hot? Cold? Have you been getting enough sleep? Do you feel dizzy?"

Shin sat down looking at Raven as she moved her hands all around his body feeling how his body is slowly heating up and his breathing getting heavier. For a few seconds he closed his eyes trying to calm his heart beats which were too fast. When Raven started asking the question and looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Slow down Raven" he said laughing trying to change the mood that everyone was in. Maybe he was sick because of something he ate, or the weather, or from all the stress they were through. Nothing to worry about. Something simple that could be fixed with some rest. He smiled gently looking at Venom, holding his hand as tight as the other. He didn't want to worry them.

"It was probably nothing. I don't feel sick anymore. Maybe a little hot and tired but that's all" he added sighing looking at her trying to convince her that it was nothing to worry about like this. It was crazy. "It's maybe just a flew. Nothing a hot drink wont help" he added smiling.

Shinobu looked troubled at his brother not understanding why he was acting so careless. Even if it was just a cold that he caught, that wasn't a reason to be so chill about it. The colds worked different on demons. They made you weak, ill, forcing the person to lay in bed, being too tired to lift up. If something were to happened during this time, Shin would be vulnerable.

"Guys ... I'm fine now so stop worrying this much" said Shin getting up but than get back down on the sit feeling dizzy. In a second Shinobu was beside him holding his hand on his shoulder. "Fine my ass .... You're sick idiot ..." he said through his teeth.

Raven listened and stared at Shin for a long moment. Even tho he kept trying to dismiss her and the others , something was defiantly off about him. She touched Shin's stomach and her eyes widened with confusion.

"..B..but how...t..this...this can't be.."

The glow coming from her hands faded as she slowly stood. Her eyes staring at Venom.

"W-what. Why do you like that. What's wrong ?"

She bit her lip and turned her gaze to Shin.

"I...I don't know..how this is possible..I..never considered ..never imaged this could be...Shin..y-your pregnant... "

The room fell silent and Venom's jaw fell.

"I can sense a life force inside you...it could only be...a-...A baby."

Venom suddenly lost all feeling in his legs and fell to his knees. He felt..confused. He never thought this could happen to him again.

..How...W-why now...Shin...

Venom couldn't decided weather he should be happy.. Or angry.

"From what I can tell ..its sucking your life force and power away...its why your feeling sick....It could possibly kill you...."

Raven's voice echoed in Venoms head.

It could possibly kill you...kill you....kill you...

The thought of losing Shin might drive him mad. Be refused to have his heart shattered again. Refused to lose someone he loved.

"...g..get rid of it.."

Venom muttered under his breath. Raven turned to him confused.

"W-what'd you say?

"I SAID GET RID OF IT RAVEN!! Its a parasite feeding off of Shin! Get rid of it!!"

Shin narrowed his eyes at the bright light that was coming from Ravens hand that was over his stomach. Seeing her pale like that he was even more worried. What could it be that she was so afraid of it and thought that it was impossible? Seeing her hesitate when Venom asked her he got afraid aswell, but the answer that they received made him speechless.

"..Shin..y-your pregnant... "

"I-I'm ... what?" he asked like a robot with his eyes widened in shock not being able to articulate more. Blinking rapidly he started laughing like an idiot not believing what Raven just told him, but everyone was taking it serious. "Raven ... T-That can't be ... a-a ... baby? That's crazy" he said looking at everyone around him.

A baby .... from me and Venom ... wasn't that impossible? how can this be .... but a baby .... On one hand he was happy but at the same time afraid. Afraid of what might happened. And the answered that he got wasn't something he liked.

"From what I can tell ..its sucking your life force and power away...its why your feeling sick....It could possibly kill you...."

"What? Shin ... you're not going to ... keep him right?" asked his brother being worried of what Raven just said. No matter how happy he would feel to be uncle, but Shin's life was a price to big to pay.

Kill me?! How can a small think like that kill me? how could a child kill me .... no ...

Shin's thoughts were stop when Venom spoke for the first time and forced him looked at him in anger.

"...g..get rid of it.."

Venom muttered under his breath. Raven turned to him confused.

"W-what'd you say?

"I SAID GET RID OF IT RAVEN!! Its a parasite feeding off of Shin! Get rid of it!!"

"NO!" said Shin firmly feeling sad hearing those words coming from Venom. "Don't i have something to say in this?" he added quickly looking at the 3 of them taking a step back, holding his hands around his stomach. "It's only a probability that he/she will kill me. It's not something certain. Plus .... this is not a parasite!" he said cutting Venom off angry.

"Shin don't take it like that ..." said Shinobu trying to calm the spirits between all of them

"It is a baby, so stop it" he said and passed them all, heading to his dorm shutting the door with a bang, sitting on the edge of bed, trying to calm his angryness and tears from his eyes that wanted to come out.

how can he say that ... it's a baby ... a fucking baby .... his baby ....

He laid his head in his hands trying to think clearly. he was just in shock ... like me .... he would never harm the baby ... he wouldn't .... he will have to pass through me ...

Everyone was shut up by Shin's words.

"NO!....Don't i have something to say in this?"[/Quote]

Venom stared at his lover. Was Shin...wanting to keep it?

"It's only a probability that he/she will kill me. It's not something certain. Plus .... this is not a parasite!"[/Quote]

Venom tensed hearing the anger in Shin's voice.

"Shin don't take it like that ..."[/Quote]

"Shin..listen--"

"It is a baby, so stop it"[/Quote]

Venom flinched at the word baby ... He actually got...Shin pregnant. This was actually happening.

"Sh--"

The other passed him and ran away, disappearing up the stairs. Venom turned to chase after him but suddenly stopped himself.

I...I don't understand...

Venom knew Shin...they knew every thing about each other. Shin wasn't going to listen to him.. He would want to keep it..despite whatever he wanted.

"...s-shit...SHIT!!"

Venom punched the wall in frustration. If that child were to take Shin away from him.. How could he love it..What if it looked like Shin?

Shinobu sight but turned when he heard some punches in the wall and saw Venom throwing fists in it.

"Oi oi oi ..... calm down ... We can figure this out but only if we try to calm down. With anger nothing will be solved" said Shinobu trying to keep Venom away from the wall, hopping that he will not demolish the house with them in it. He understand that it was a complicated situation but still. On one way Shin was right, it was only a probability that the baby will kill him or not, and the fact that Venom reacted in that way he could imagine what his bother was feeling, but what if Venom was right also? What if his brother would get even weaker because of the baby. No matter how much he would want to be an uncle and let the joy inside him get out, he had to think of his brother first.

"We need to figure things out.... I can only imagine that all this happened now , since Shin is a girl , things can evolve like on a girl. I'm am pretty sure that you didn't think it was possible as all of us, but the girl body kind of works that way mate" he added looking at Venom, hopping he would try to understand what he is saying "Shin is experimenting new things. For goodness sake, he is in a girls body, now pregnant. Imagine how many hormones are running in his body and hope you would understand that he is emotionally unstable" he sigh scratching his head trying to make a plan on how to talk to Shin or even get near him without getting a beat.

"You need to calm down and think for a second that maybe ... this will be a good think" he said looking at Venom holding a hand on his shoulder. "Look mate, i know how much you were hurt back in your past, but that doesn't mean it will happen again. Think of it as a second chance. It's my brother too, and if something would happen to him it would be hard, but that doesn't mean we have to destroy everything at first glance just because we are afraid.

For once Shinobu hopped that his words would be heard and understand. He may have been the buffoon of the group and all that shit, but when it was something serious, he was acting like a mature person. He could be like that too, surprisingly.

Venom listened. His heart being pulled in multiple directions. He wasn't sure if he should be a father. He was now afraid. If this baby. Were to take Shin away from him..he doubt he could love it. It would be too painful..

Venom said nothing as Shinobu spoke. He was lost in his own thoughts. What about Shin...what was he thinking ? Was he as scared as Venom?

Venom bit his lip, regretting the way he had acted when he received the news. He must of hurt Shin's feelings.

"Donf talk about my past."

Venom hissed.

"I know what your saying...but....its not the same.."

He muttered before disappearing up the stairs. He entered the room him and Shin shared but said nothing. He locked the door behind him and sat on the other side of the bed not looking at or saying a word to Shin. The two of them needed to let there emotions out before they could talk about what to do.

Shinobu sighed feeling exhausted brushing his hair with his hand as he looked at Venom walking the stairs up to Shin. they are two hard rocks ... . "Once i say something mature and they all flee out" he mumbled resting his hand on his forehead, leaning against the wall. "What are we going to do with this two?" he asked looking at Raven inhale and exhale.

Back in the room Shin heard the door open and after close but he didn't look up. He already knew who it was and he just didn't want to fight with him. So, he just lifted his legs up in bed, looking to the side. He was starting to bite his lips being too nervous. What could he say. It was clear how Venom think about it. There was nothing to think about, but ... Wasn't he acting kind of selfish? he did lost one in the past and now .... we don't know how it will go ... what probability is in surviving both of us .... but .... is a child .... Venom's child ... how can they hate it even before he/she is born? i cannot ..., he wrapped his arms around his waist, covering the stomach, letting the cold silence flow in the room.

It was silent for what seemed like hours before Venom spoke to his lover. He signed softly before letting his words flow.

"S-..Shin..can we talk...."

He turned to her.

"..I'm sorry...Shin...look at me ."

He frowned when the other ignored him. So he stood- coming around the bed and kneeling in front of her so now, he had to meet his gaze.

"Shin..I'm sorry..I..I didn't mean what I said. I was just..upset and.. worried. "

He took Shin's hand , holding it gently.

"..I never thought...I'd have this chance again..and now that its happening I don't know what to think. I lost both Liv and my child..and I panicked thinking I'd lose you...If...you go through with this..and I lose you ...I..."

He bit his lip.

"..I will..accept whatever you decided..but.. If this child is a possible threat to your life...then I don't want you to have it...I'd rather have you..then..then a child of my own..."

He spoke honestly. He loved Shin. And deep down he had always wanted a child of his own and he'll always want one.. But if he had to choose..between his lover and a child..he couldn't bare the weight of losing someone he loved again.

He'd choose Shin.

"..if..you want this...then fine..I'll try to..accept it. But....I just wanted to tell you what I wanted...and that's you..."

He brought the girls hand to his lips as he laid soft butterfly kisses in her palm.

"..What...do you wanna do.."

He muttered softly looking up at her.

Shin tried not to look at him but the other was persistent and moved in front of him, staying low taking his hands, forcing him to lift his gaze and look at him and listening him. He could understand all what the other was saying. He that already. he knew that he was afraid of it. Of what will happen and of the words that Raven said. That the baby might kill him, but that was only a suspicion. It was nothing certain.

When the other ended speaking and kissed his hands, Shin had tears in his eyes but tried not to cry. So, breathing deep, he touched the others face, kissing him slowly on the lips, resting his forehead on the others.

"I know how scary it is.... trust me, i am scared too but .... I want to give it a try ... I don't think this is bad" he said in a whisper leaning slightly behind looking at Venom. "Not all that happens in your life has to have a bad ending ... take me for instance ... I survived all that had happened till now ... we are strong ... but only if we are together in this" he added sighing. "I know that i am asking too much from you and ... i understand if you don't like it.... I'm not gonna force you to like it but ... It makes me happy" he said smiling softly.

Venom was surprised when the other kissed him, but he gave into it quickly. He didn't want to fight with Shin.

"I know how scary it is.... trust me, i am scared too but .... I want to give it a try ... I don't think this is bad"[/Quote]

Venom listened , his eyes falling.

"..Shin-"

"Not all that happens in your life has to have a bad ending ... take me for instance ... I survived all that had happened till now ... we are strong ... but only if we are together in this" [/Quote]

Venom looked up at Shin. Perhaps he had a point. Maybe Venom was scared of something bad happening but he had a good reason to feel such a way.

"..I..I guess...yeah..."

He mutters.

"I know that i am asking too much from you and ... i understand if you don't like it.... I'm not gonna force you to like it but ... It makes me happy"[/Quote]

".....yeah.."

He muttered , slowly standing.

"..I'm..gonna go check on B.."

He quickly left the room, with out looking back at Shin.

A decision was made ...and no matter what Shin was going through with having the child.

Shin nodded looking at Venom heading towards the door hopping for a look back but didn't get one. Sighing he looked down, wrapping his arms around his stomach, smiling sadly."I know your really little but .... your dad is not a bad guy .... he's just been through a lot and .... he's afraid" he started whispering, talking with the baby inside him, then looked outside the window which was close to bed. "I just hope to get to see you and not be dead because of you" he added biting his lower lips, nervous, thinking at what Raven hat said a few moments ago.

As the days, weeks were passing, the baby inside Shin was growing more faster than a normal one. In just 2 months the baby was already full grow and healthy. It was like 7 months of a normal pregnancy period. Shin was feeling weaker and weaker because of the energy that the child was consuming. It wasn't as normal as he thought. They were after all Demons, he should had seen this coming. He was kind of pale but still managing to walk and to work around he house.

"What do you think Raven? How is everything going?" he whispered to her not wanting for the others to hear him.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom watched as the days passed. He watched as Shin's strength decreased and his stomach grew. Demon children were know to be difficult to have since they fed off of their mothers energy.*

Ever since the talk Shin and Venom had there had been some type of silence between them. Perhaps he was being a little distant. Today he sat with his little sister on the couch. Laughing and whispering about something. Ever since Bite had got here the two siblings were practically inseparable.

Kei and Ichijo had been hanging out together a lot more frequently, Venom assumed that they were talking, perhaps dating?

Raven bit her lip, her eyes falling.

"I'm not sure...The pregnancy is moving quickly .. Shin is standing and moving around so..that's good.."

Raven was being a little distant with Shinobu.* They had been having sex a lot..and she stopped taking her pills in hope that...maybe she'd get pregnant but..to no avail. She feared that her body was far to damged from the incident with Grell that it destroyed her chances at having a family.

"He'll be ok..''

She whispered before leaving the room to grab herself a drink.

Venom and Bite quickly got up from the couch as a tight presence fell over the entire house. Something...was coming.

"Shit- RAVEN!! "

"I feel it too. "

She said, running out of the kitchen.

"You and Shin need to run. There coming. If Mudusa discovers Shin she'll kill him. Take Shin to a safe place and don't come back..."

He glared before turning away and yelling for Kei and Ichijo. The plan was for Kei, Ichijo and Shinobu to fight his sister's and Venom and Bite fight there mother.

It was practicality impossible to defeat a god but a demi god had a small chance.

Raven ran to Shin's side and grabbed her arm.

"We can't stay. We have to go!"

The floor began to shake as the protection barrier Raven placed on the house shattered.

Raven pulled Shin into her study , locking the door shut and began casting a spell to summon a portal.

Venom and Bite ran outside only to stop dead in there tracts. The house had been teleported to Venom's old home.*

"Welcome back little brother. Did you miss us?"

A beautiful girl with fiery red hair and flashing red eyes hissed at him. Beside Slither was Scale. Her short hair a dark green with menacing green eyes.

"Did you think you could hide forever?"

Venom glared at the girls. His eyes glowing a bright green. If only he could turn them into stone!

"Venom...Bite...Welcome home ~"

Venom tensed seeing his mother step forward. Bite was so terrified that she hid behind him.

" what do you want this time ! Why can't you just leave us a lone!"

"Its time you take responsibility Venom.. It's time* for you to fall in line. "

She looked at her two rebelling children with a evil smile before turning to Venom's friends.

"And you brought your friends.. How touching.* "

Raven bit her lip, her eyes falling.

"I'm not sure...The pregnancy is moving quickly .. Shin is standing and moving around so..that's good.."

"He'll be ok..''

"That's ... a good thing" he started to say but his words were left out because Raven already was gone in the kitchen. Shinobu couldn't understand why Raven started to be so clod towards him. He didn't recall to have done something wrong or said something that made her feel bad or upset her. Then why was she acting like that towards him? Sighing he found his brother just walking the stairs down, a little pale but that was his look since the pregnancy. Smiling he helped him, giving his arm for support and moved in the living room where the rest were.

Shin was grateful that at least his brother was supporting him in his decision and was on his side every time he needed help or support without even asking. Unlike some other person who was ignoring him and didn't cared for the baby a little bit. But deep down he knew that Venom was just scared and he wouldn't blame him. He was scared aswell, seeing how the pregnancy was evolving it made him more scared, but wanted this.

Feeling a dark presence Shin frowned looking at both Venom and Bite as they got up and started cursing and hell was in loose. All happened so fast that he didn't even had time to protest when Raven grabbed his arm and Shinobu left him to be right next to Venom and the others. As the door closed in Ravens chamber all he could do was gasp for air feeling afraid for the others safety. "Raven we must help them! Please!" he started to say keeping his hands on the door. no ... please ....

On the other side of the room Shinobu was prepared for the command to attack at any moment. Trying to keep himself steady for the time being. "Venom ... just tell us when to strike" he said in a low voice keeping his eyes away from their eyes. His muscles were tense and body on guard for any sudden move.