Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"So tight."

He whispered into Shin's ear, while nibbling on it. He fingered her for about a mintue. Moving in and out of her. When he added a second finger he could feel Shin shuttered and clinch around him. Her body tensed at the pain and pleasure he was giving her.

"Your not getting away. "

He hissed, slowly pulling his fingers out to undo his pants and take out his length.

"Shin...~"

He held her legs apart and slowly pushed himself inside of her, watching her face intensely. He didn't give Shin any time to adjust . He just started moving inside her. He groaned feeling Shin claw his back and hearing him whimper.

"I'm not even moving fast and your already trembling. "

He whispered, kissing her sweetly .

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

His mouth was getting dry second by second. Venom's voice and touch was driving him crazy and the feelings that were running through his body were even worst in making him go insane of pleasure. Licking his lips he opened his eyes when he heard the other saying his name, gasping for air and waiting for the inevitable.

As soon as Venom entered in him, he arched his back, slipping out a deep moan, lifting his hands above his head, holding the bed pillow tight in his hands.

"I'm not even moving fast and your already trembling. "

He respond to the sweet kiss which was melting his heart inch by inch, moving his hands on the others back, holding him close. With each thrust he was digging his nails into Venom's back, letting some signs.

"G-God! Argh! Yes!" he was biting his lip, breathing harder and harder, feeling his whole body on fire. "I love you" he said crashing his lips on his, letting out soft moans in the craving kiss.

It had been a very long time since Venom saw Shin cry out for him like that. Or moan at his touch. Or feel his insides tightening around him. He had missed seeing Shin tremble and whimper underneath him. It was such a turn on... And seeing that the other could take it - he started moving more, moving in and out of her, starting off slow- but then getting fast. Rocking his hips into her and thrusting into her faster and harder as if this was the first time they were fucking.

"Shin~"

He bit the girls bottom lip - lightly panting against her .

"Your sucking me in...your such a dirty slut~ unnn-.......... you feel ..so good. "

He whispered to the other - biting down on her ear.

"I won't stop...not even if you beg"

His free hand pinched and roughly played with her breasts and he banged into her harder. This went on for a few minutes until Venom released inside Shin. Letting her fall to the bed. He grinned at Shin as he akowkt got off of her and laid down beside her- pressing her to his sweaty body. His hands gripped and spanked her ass.

"Did you like that ~"

Shin whimpered when Venom bite his ear, gasping for air as the other was pushing in and out of him in an alert way. It was all to intense to manage to keep up along the way. Arching his back when Venom started playing roughing just as he like it wit his breasts made him bite his lower lip, moaning loudly when he found his release together with Venom. It was amazing but also exhausted. He was a girl now and wasn't yet used to the action. It has been really a long time.

Shin giggled slowly between gasps of air when Venom spanked him, lifting his eyes to him. The warmth of his body embrace his own skin, keeping a smile on his face. He really missed staying like this with Venom.

"It was amazing" he said laughing, holding his hand on the others neck, lifting himself a little to kiss him softly. "I really missed you" he added laying his head on Venom's hand slowly.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom smiled softly at the other.

"I missed you too...."

He pulled Shin into a tender kiss. Making out with her for a few minutes. He couldn't get enough of the way her lips tasted.

They stayed together for a few more hours until Raven made dinner.

Bite giggled as she played with Ichijo in the living room. They were playing some sort of tickle game or tag.

Raven was in the kitchen making spaghetti and bread sticks all made by hand and Kie was helping her. The tenction in the room had died down a little but it was still there.

Shin made it in the kitchen were the rest were, a little confused by the silent that was flouting in the air. Narrowing his eyes he passed Bite and Kie which were the only ones that had fun and headed towards Raven, getting closer to her.

"Hey ... Can I help?" Shin asked looking at her with concerning. Wonder what is with her ...

"Did you fight with my brother or something?" asked after a few more minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
"Hey ... Can I help?"[/Quote]

Shin asked coming into the kitchen. Raven nodded shrugging her shoulders.

"Sure...if that's what you want. You can help Kei string the pasta. "

"Did you fight with my brother or something?"[/Quote]

Raven glanced at him but looked away shaking her head.

"no..not really."

Venom came down into the living room, smiling when Bite greeted him.

"Hey B. "

He laughed as the younger girl lit up once her eyes laid on her big brother.

Shin found it strange that his brother and Raven had a fight or any sort of that kind. It was sad also. When finally everything was working just find with everyone, they started a fight or argument or any of that sort. He didn't say another word and just did what he was told. Pinning his hair in a pony tale, lifting his hand-sleeves of the hoodie up to his elbow starting to prepare the table for the meal.

Stopping from time to time he looked at Venom which was in the living room along with his sister. A small smile settled on his lips as he saw them together. At least a small member of his family was sharing her love to him. He wasn't all alone as he was saying before. He did had a big family.

Finishing the table he went in the living room to call everyone to eat. "Hey guys, food is ready so come and let's sit at the table" he said lifting his hands in the hoodie pockets, waiting for them to gather all around the table as a big family that they were.

Shinobu sat at the table trying to understand why Raven was so mood changing all of a sudden. He just didn't know or understand what he did wrong. It was all good but something in her changed, and he didn't like it. "Babe .... What's wrong?" he asked in a whisper when she approached to put food in his plate.

Everyone gathered around the table and sat to eat. Venom had Shin and his littler sister next to him. He kept whispering things in her ear, making her giggle. Venom also was resting his hand on Shin's legs underneath the table to give his lover some attention.

"Thanks Raven "

"Yeah- this looks delicious"

Venom nodded - helping Bite get her plate .

Raven faintly smiled.

"..your welcome ."

She slowly sat next to Shinobu

"Babe .... What's wrong?" [/Quote]

He whispered - but she bit her lip ignoring.

"nothing. "

As the dinner continued Raven was rather quiet. Which was out of character for her since she was known to be the wild party girl and oh-so- talkative .

"I'm done. I'm gonna head to my study. See you guys in the morning. "

She stood and left to put her plate in the sink.

The meal was peaceful. Something that they didn't had in ages. Shin smiled a few times at Venom and B. They were looking like a small family. But as he was looking at Raven which was to silent and his brother, was making him concern about their relation. Apparently, his brother didn't know what was up with her by the look on his face.

When she got up all of a sudden, Shin looked at her making his brother do something and solve the situation. He was a fool if this was going to slip threw his fingers.

Shinobu got after Raven grabbing her by the hand trying to stop her from leaving the kitchen and seal herself in her study. He knew that if she got in there it would have been difficult to reach her.

"Raven .... What the hell is going on?" he asked in a low voice, not wanting the others to hear them. "Why are you upset? Did I do something? Talk to me" he added with a frown.

Raven was about to head to her study when Shinobu went after her, grabbing her by the hand and trying to stop her from leaving the kitchen.

"Raven .... What the hell is going on? Why are you upset? Did I do something? Talk to me!"[/Quote]

Raven bit her lip- she wouldn't look her lover in the eyes.

"I'm fine. You didn't do anything I just ... don't feel myself right now and I just wanna be left alone. So-"

She yanked her hand away. Her voice breaking a little. Was she about to cry?

"Just leave me alone."

It was true. Raven didn't feel like herself. She felt so useless at times. She couldn't figure out how to change Shin back.. She was a decent fighter but she knew she wasn't going to be a match for Venom 's sisters. And she was scared. Scared that if everyone did fight... Someone would die.. The thought of Shinobu dying... Made her stomach turn.

Thanks to there blood bond the other would feel her fear and anxiousness. But he wouldn't know why she was feeling that way. She wanted to find a way to help them.. To help her friends... But how?

• 1 month later...

Shinobu felt everything that Raven felt and it was making him even more confused. Knowing that he would maybe get hurt or evend scratched because of her anger he went after her. He just had to be with her.

"Rave .... please .... i am here for you .... talk to me please".

In the other room the rest were still staying at the table. Shin was trying to figure out what was with Raven and his brother but their bond got weaker so he just couldnt tell what he was feeling. He tried to eat in silence.

"I was thinking... since we are a big familly, and apperently we have a few days of silence, i thought we should celebrate christmas" he said playing with gis food.

"I know that maybe it isnt a good time but ... it would calm us ...."

• 2 weeks later...
"I was thinking... since we are a big familly, and apperently we have a few days of silence, i thought we should celebrate christmas"[/Quote]

Venom glanced at Shin- sighing softly.

"I know that maybe it isnt a good time but ... it would calm us ...."[/Quote]

"I don't think that's a good idea Shin. "

"As much as I want too. Venom's right..

Ichijo just nodded. Bite was looking around the room confused.

" What's Christmas?"

Venom bit his lip turning to her.

"A human holiday. Don't worry about it. Why don't you go watch tv. "

" O-only..if you watch it with me. "

She pouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven bit her lip looking at the ground as her lover stopped her once again.

"I...I just... I feel useless! And I don't wanna fight. Not if there's a chance of anyone dying. W-what if you die. What If I die or your brother or Venom or..our friends Ichijo and Kie. I'm...I'm so scared..."

• 4 weeks later...
"I don't think that's a good idea Shin. "

"As much as I want too. Venom's right..

Shin sighed. All he wanted was to change the cold mood that everyone had. He wanted a little joy to be spread in that house. They were deserving it. After all the craziness that ran in the past time, a little bit of joy should have been good. But, apparently not everybody was thinking like him.

"Alright ... i'll ... I'll clean this up then" he said starting to clean the table and the dishes in the sink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe ..." he said grabbing her in his arms holding her tight. "We are scared too. I am scared too. It's normal, but we don't have to give into fear" he said in a low voice lifting her face slowly, looking in those crying eyes. "But .... if we were to die, we die together. I don't care were i am as long as i am with you" he whispered kissing her lips.

"Besides , i am too stubborn to die. Not to mention the other rats from the room below" he continued smiling, trying to make a joke. "You never seen a duck drowning, that means neither will you see a demon dead" he added patting her on her back, trying to calm her.

• 4 weeks later...

Venom watched his lover and sighed a little. He knew the other wanted to just lighten the mood. Have some kind of escape from all the hell they've been going through.

"B.. Go watch tv. "

"ok."

Venom kissed her forehead before standing and grabbing a few plates from the table, following after Shin.

"..hey"

He muttered - setting the dishes in the sink.

"look at me.."

He took the others chin- touching the other boy gently.

"Its ok..how about we take a swim.. Hm? You remember what happened last time we were in Raven's pool~"

He kissed the boys ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe ...We are scared too. I am scared too. It's normal, but we don't have to give into fear"[/Quote]

"b-but--

She quickly stopped talking when the other pulled her close and met her eyes. She trembled a little.

"But .... if we were to die, we die together. I don't care were i am as long as i am with you" [/Quote]

He kissed her, sending chills down her spine.

"Besides , i am too stubborn to die. Not to mention the other rats from the room below. You never seen a duck drowning, that means neither will you see a demon dead"[/Quote]

"I love you...~"

She whispered, smiling softly .

"Thank you..."

She hugged him tightly.

• 1 month later...

Shin was trying to ignore the fact that cheering them up wasn't gonna solve the problem. It was like a dark cloud was flowing on top of them, keeping the happiness out of it. He was understandable, but with all the bad that happened, they were still together, and safe, at least for now. This moments should be precious for them. To enjoy each moment together, like a family.

"..hey"

He muttered - setting the dishes in the sink.

He ignored the other, not wanting to talk about it. It was better to just let it go. But, being with Venom wasn't always easy and one could never ignore him.

"look at me.."

He took the others chin- touching the other boy gently.

He sigh looking at him back. He wasn't in a mood to argue, but with Venom, one could never know for sure what he was thinking, which was kind of interesting, but also too surprisingly.

"Its ok..how about we take a swim.. Hm? You remember what happened last time wenn were in Raven's pool~"

He kissed the boys ear.

Shin laughed nodding his head from side to side. Venom was unbelievable. He had to bit his lip in order to stop the small moan that was given only by a kiss from the other. He hated how Venom learned so quickly every weak spot of his.

"And you know that we are not alone like the last time" he said in a cockie way, keeping his smile on the lips.

"And I don't know if B. wants to share you with me" he added leaning his back on the others chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was thinking to make the weeding as quick as possible" he said all of a sudden.

"I know that maybe is not the time but .... that could at lease chill us a little bit, right? he added looking at her hopping that she will not chop his head. He knew that girls and weddings were something very peculiar but for him was just a normal day in which they were officially together..

• 3 weeks later...

Venom realized he had the other in the palm of his hands the moment Shin moaned.

"And you know that we are not alone like the last time....And I don't know if B. wants to share you with me" [/Quote]

Shin leaned into him. Venom sighed softly wrapping his arms around the others body.

"She's just happy. I haven't seen her since she was six. Its been a few years. You can't blame her.."

He whispered softly and began to nibble the others ear.

"As long as you be quite...we can do it...~"

He smirked.

" But asking you to do that is impossible if I'm the one fucking you. I know just where to touch to make you scream. "

He hand suddenly gripped the other in between his legs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was thinking to make the weeding as quick as possible" [/Quote]

Raven stared at the other in shock. This was all so sudden.

"I..I don--"

"I know that maybe is not the time but .... that could at lease chill us a little bit, right? he added looking at her hopping that she will "[/Quote]

Raven bit her lip. Her eyes looking at the ground as she searched for an answer.

"..Well...Its so sudden but...I love you and..if you wanna do it now then...so do I.. W-we don't even need to have a wedding. We can just.. Say our vows to each other with all our friends watching. Oh...but um...what about rings? We don't need them really since we have a blood bond but..."

She shrugged and gently took the others hand

"She's just happy. I haven't seen her since she was six. Its been a few years. You can't blame her.."

"I don't blame her ... Nghh ... It's not fair" he whispered, trying to maintain his voice in a lower tone. He didn't want to get caught or anything but Venom just knew where and how to touch him, making him loosing his breath.

"As long as you be quite...we can do it...~"

He smirked.

Shin closed his eyes, biting his lips in order to be quiet, but it was damn hard. On hand was on the edge of the kitchen sink, keeping his balance and the other on Venoms shoulder, keeping his head one-side turned.

"But asking you to do that is impossible if I'm the one fucking you. I know just where to touch to make you scream. "

He hand suddenly gripped the other in between his legs.

A deep gasp came with Venoms touch, grabbing his shoulder a little rough, while his head was leaning back now. After gaining his breath he turned to face Venom, letting his arms around his neck, pushing him into a wild passionate kiss. He lifted one leg around the others waist, that way, getting him closer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Only if you feel like doing it love" he said kissing the back of her palm, stroking gently her cheek.

To his surprise Shin suddenly turned to face him, his arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him into a wild passionate kiss. God he loved him. Venom pushed his tongue passed the others lips wanting more. Shin lifted one of his legs putting it around his waist, Venom took that moment to grab his ass and keep hiss leg there.

"Your all mine"

He whispered. Pinning the boy against the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Only if you feel like doing it love"[/Quote]

he said kissing the back of her palm, stroking her cheek gently .

"...Marry me..I.* I don't need a ring. Your more then enough. "

She whispered softly. A few tears slowly slipping down her cheeks. She suddenly forced a hard kiss on him.

• 5 weeks later...

God how he missed him. He missed all the kisses and the wildness that came with it in a perfect package. He was driving him crazy, making his body needing him more and more.

"Your all mine"

He whispered. Pinning the boy against the wall.

Shin gasp a little , locking his hands in Venom's hair, trying not to be to loud but it was really hard. With someone like Venom, one had to scream out the moans. Kissing Venom back he lowered his hands starting to untie his pants and to to take of his. Being a girl now, was simple with the clothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hugged her and kissed her back with same intensity. How could he love her so much. Who would have thought that he would turn out to fell in love with a girl and not a boy like his brother. He didn't cared. What he did care was the fact that he found his soul-mate, his better half, the one true love that its very hard to fine in this miserable world. Maybe it sounded cheesy but that's what he felt.

He pulled her on top of him, grabbing her ass hard, pressing her on him. He was getting really horny.

• 3 weeks later...

Venom smirked as he felt Shin trying to undress.

"Well well well.. Someone's eager~"

He quickly stopped her- gripping her wrists. Now that his lover was a girl..it far to easy to control and dominate him.

"Not here "

He whispered in her ear before pulling Shin out of the kitchen.

He pulled Shin along and took him to a room. Once the door shut behind him he forced Shin's hands against the door and bended her over.

"Spread your legs~"

He practically ordered as he yanked off her bottoms and underwear. He forced his way inside of her with out any warning.

"Keep quiet "

He whispered - taking her hair and pulling her head back as he started to pound into her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven gasped and jumped a little feeling her lover touch her ass. She blushed. Was he horny ?

" Do you..want me~"

Raven wasn't shy when it came to sex. She only became self conscious after the indecent with Grell and received scars and burns all over her once.. porcelain body.

She cupped Shinobu's check and kissed him again. She'd glady spread her legs for him.

• 4 weeks later...
"Well well well.. Someone's eager~"

He quickly stopped her- gripping her wrists. Now that his lover was a girl..it far to easy to control and dominate him.

"Not here "

Shin complained with small moans, not liking that he was now more easily dominated. He it was interesting to let Venom have the full lead in this matter.

He knew that no matter who dominates in their relationship, (most of the time Venom) it would be fantastic. He just knee how to make him feel good.

Before he could say a word he was pushed away from kitchen and in the next door, he kind of couldn't keep in his giggling. It was like they were hiding from parents or something like that. It was fun.

The next room that they got was the dressing room which was really big.

Shin bend over, keeping his hands pinned on the door, biting his lips in expectation. He was to aroused to behave himself.

"Spread your legs~"

He did as he was told already starting to moan softly. Venom's voice made him even more horny. He wanted him already. And it didn't came to late becase he forced himself inside him.

"Argh!!" he moaned loud withought wanting it but was caught of surprise.

"Keep quiet "

He whispered - taking her hair and pulling her head back as he started to pound into her.

Shin closed his eyes and bite his lips, trying to keep it quiet but it was hard when it felt so good.Pulling him of the hair was even more arousing.

"Fuck .... ngh .... ah ... ngh ...ngh ..." soft moans were spreading between his locked lips, pinning even harder his hands over the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Do you..want me~"

Before he could say a word, Raven caught up his lips in a new kiss making him speechless.He moved one hand under her shirt, grabbing one of her boobs, playing with it and the hard nipple. "I want you all the time babes" he whispered grabbing her ass-cheek with his other hand.

"Are ... you .... ok with it?" he asked through kisses being cautious, not making another move.

"Fuck .... ngh .... ah ... ngh ...ngh ..." [/Quote]

"You feel so good"

He whispered - he slowed down to tease Shin. Moving in and out, his hands now releasing her hair and slipping underneath her shirt to pinch and squeeze her breasts and nipples.

"Your so wet~"

His length slide inside Shin with such ease that a soft squish could be heard every time he went in.

"Turn around "

He muttered removing himself from her and spinning her around.

"Wrap your arms around me"

He ordered as he picked her up and forced her legs open. He lifted Shin up as he pushed himself inside her again. Pinning her between the door and his body. He then went harder again. Moving fast and pounding into her..This time ,going a lot deeper with gravity on his side. And as he fucked Shin he kept his eyes locked on hers. Not wanting to miss a second of her expressions.

Shinobu slipped a hand up her shirt, teasing her.

"I want you all the time babes"[/Quote]

Raven smiled a little. She jumped feeling Shinobu grab her ass-cheek making her blush.

"Are ... you .... ok with it?"[/Quote]

He asked her..as his lips left soft kisses against her skin.

Raven grinned a little and slowly removed her shirt , revealing herself and her faint scars

"More ..~"

She whispered, kissing the demon deeply, she climb on top of him and began to make out with Shinobu.

"Mnn .... aah ... nnn" Shin was only able to make small noises not wanting to be to loud. Feeling his hair being released he let his head bend down, breathing harder and harder, feeling his legs melding, not knowing how long will they still resist. Hearing the order he took a deep breath and turned as he was said, wrapping his arms around Venom's neck, lifting his feet around his waist, keeping him close.

"Nghaa" Shin moaned not able to contain the sound anymore, letting his head on the door, feeling small trails of saliva flowing down his chin. "More .... ngh .... ahh" he bite his lip feeling all his insides twisting with pleasure that was heating his entire body. He pulled Venom closer and kissed him passionately, feeling his body vibrating with each beating heart that was raising like he was running at a marathon.

"I-.... Oh God .... fuck ... can't h-hold" he whispered threw kisses leaning his forehead on Venom's breathing even quicker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu was careful with every inch of Raven's soft skin, touching softly the scars and kissing them. He took care of her and spoiled her body. That night, only her pleasure counted and nothing more. Seeing her so happy made his heart feel great. He made her forget about the present or future, and to focus only on that particular moment. She was his soul-mate, his love, his life, his everything.

"..shit"

Venom groaned and bit into Shin!s shoulder as he gave her a few more quick thrusts and suddenly climaxed inside of her.

His skin damp with sweat.

He kissed Shin passionately, moving his tongue past her soft lips. He was addicted once more to her. He slowly removed himself from inside her and put her down- still pressing his lips against hers.

"I love you. "

He whispered - kissing her harder.

" Shin~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven knew she was in good hands. That Shinobu loved her. She gave himself to him once more. The connection they shared was...unreal. A bond so strong it was scary.

They made love...pure..sweet...love.

"T-that was.. A-amazing "

She whispered blushing.

"..Shinobu...thank you. For being with me...I'm so glad I met you."

She kissed his lips and slowly pulled away to get dressed.