^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

"But you're my boss. It's your wishes that count more than mine." Shou smirked. "After all, I'm nothing more than your subordinate. Your plaything, if you will."

Shou was incredibly close to Celís. Their groins were mere centimeters away, and the tent Shou was pitching was shortening that distance.

"Also, after the way you ravaged me earlier, I can't help but want more~" Shou whispered into his boss's ear.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

The taller, older male smiled before walking to the smaller of the two and giving a small grip to the younger's ass. "You want it huh? Well...that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Come....let me fuck you." Grabbing onto the wrist of the blunette's and pulling him against his chest. Smirking evilly Celís began to pull the other along with him to the meeting room.

Lust overtook Shou's mind as the only thing that was on it right now was getting some from Celís. He felt himself hardening painfully at the prospect of doing it in front of a crowd of people. While it grossed his normal mind out, lust dampened his feelings of disgust and actually converted them to desire. He wanted all those people to know that while he was a sex toy, he wasn't just anyone's sex toy. He belonged to Celís. In body, in mind, in soul. In everything.

The dark haired male pulled the male into the room. All the men and women that had been in the meeting was still lingering around the room. As the two entered, men and women gave delightful sounds. It seems as if they were happy to see that Celís had actually came back, except the people had no idea what the fuck was going to happen..

"Don't act as if I'm here for you all....babe...take it off."

Shou did as instructed, slowly taking off his clothes that he had worked so hard to put back on. Seeing all those people's eyes on him made him nervous, but also sent a great adrenaline rush through his body. He made quick work of his shirt and pants, quickly untying his shoes and stepping out of them. He then went for his underwear but was much slower with removing his briefs because of his conflicting feelings about doing this basically in public.

Everyone in the room stare at the male mortified, but Celís only smiled widely to Shou. The blunette was doing exactly as instructed, it was so erotic. Women gasped as men gave the boy a disgusted look. Looming behind the smaller blue eyed man, the twenty seven year old gave a cocky smirk.

While undoing his pants the dark haired businessman gave a small smirk. "This is just how much I care for this meeting." Pushing Shou against the table, the older male quickly pulled out his twitching member and placed it against the tight red, abused entrance. "Let everyone know how much you want it slut. Tell them...let them all know who's whore you are. Who does this tight little ass belong to. Yell to them and tell them how you like my big cock. Tell them how good I fuck you....NOW." He demanded, slowly rubbing his penis up and down the smaller's hole.

The feeling of Celís length rubbing up against his hole made Shou whine and moan. He wished he'd just get on with it, but he knew that the only way he would was to do exactly as he instructed. Taking a deep breath, Shou began to speak.

"I am Celís Machaya's whore... He is my master, who I obey without question. I love it when his long, throbbing length penetrates my tight, slutty asshole. His cock is the only thing that can make me feel this good!" Shou said, his face bright red from this forced humiliation. He knew he had to do it if he wanted Celís to put it in.

The older male smirked cockily, he was more than satisfied at hearing the other say that. Without another word he quickly stuffed the tight, pink, puckered hole with his thick, leaking cock. Moaning slowly, their were many gasps that ran through the room. Some people rushed to get out while other was completely shocked to see that someone could do such a dirty action in the public eye so willingly. Especially a respective businessman such as Celís Machaya.

Thrusting all the way into his little slut's hot channel. The twenty seven year old slammed faster and faster into the petit body beneath him. He just absolutely loved te moans escaping Shou's mouth.

Shou's body sucked Celís' length in greedily, his wanton moans filling the room. He didn't care how many people he was scarring permanently with his behavior. He was concentrated completely on the feeling of Celís pounding him into the table.

"Cum for me slut. Scream to them how badly you want to cum and then do so." The older male explained, giving the other a smack across the ass. The blunette was so erotic, in many ways. Then the moans falling from between those beautiful lips were driving the twenty seven year old crazy. Celís could tell that some of the people in the room was actually pretty turned on. If he was paying more attention he would see that one guy had decided jerking off wasn't a bad thing at this point.

The dark haired man moaned loudly before cumming inside the right body that he was pounding into the table.

"Oh god!! I'm so... close!! AAH! I wanna cum... so badly!" Shou whined. Celís spanking him sent him over the edge. He came all underneath the table, leaving a mess on the floor underneath it. He wasn't sure if Celís would force him to clean it or not. He remained bent over the table, panting heavily. His legs were a little shaky.

Celís glanced around the room with a smirk playing at his lips. He sure liked the surprised looks that the other's were giving him. It was actually pretty funny, funny that he got a reaction from the stuck up businessman. Giving a devilish smile, the older man stepped away from Shou and raised a brow.

"You made such a mess. Show everyone how good of a maid you are also...I want you to lick it all up." At the thought of the blunette even doing so, Celís cock twitched. This would be so erotic when the other did so.

Shou's legs gave way, and he dropped to the floor. He then began to lick his own cum off of the floor, letting Celís see his stretched, cum-filled hole when he bent down. His face was beet red as he cleaned his cum off of the floor. He started getting hard all over again at the lewd things Celís was making him do.

The older man had to close his eyes slightly. Gods, the blunette was actually doing what he had told him to do, as if it was nothing too embarrassing. The sight, along with seeing the inside of the other's tight pink entrance, that was dripping wet with cum,the taller businessman didn't know how to act. It was too much for him, and he was hard once again in a matter of seconds. Shou would be the death of him soon or later.

Hissing the dark haired man licked his lips. Everyone around him, at this point, had all been eliminated from his mind. They wer no longer important. The smaller man was the one accommodating his thoughts now.

"Gods, that's right. Lick it all up like the good whore you are. Tell me how good it taste...tell me that you like it. Your so slutty. A bitch that does everything I tell you to without complaint. Does it make your little asshole quiver with pleasure. I can already tell that your ready to devour my cock once again."

"Yes, Master... I love to lick my own cum off of the floor. I feel so empty without your huge cock inside me... Please, Master, violate me again!" Shou said. As he was following Celís' orders, he began to have strange thoughts. Was he actually getting off from being a slave? Did he have a sick fetish for being dominated? Was he liking it? If so, did that make him a huge pervert? His face became redder with each thought.

Celís licked his lips as he kneeled behind the blunete. The other continued to mop the floor of his cum with his tongue. One of the sexiest, most erotic sights that the older male had ever seen. To have one willingly lick their own jizz from the floor was just a turn on.

Quickly shoving his endowed penis back into the well stretched anus, the broader man began to harshly thrust into the red abused cum filled channel. This go around he was slamming into Shou with all his strength. He wanted to own the body, to make the body obey him no matter what the blunette's mind said. "Scream for me. Gods, tell me to fuck my big cock into your tight hole faster and faster. Tell me...tell me!"Celís repeated as he closed his eyes and fucked the petit body brutally.

Shou's screams were louder than they were the first three times he had been fucked. He couldn't come up with complete sentences for the first few thrusts, but slowly tried to pull himself together to obey his boss' orders.

"M-Master... Please... Harder! Faster! Fuck me so hard that I pass out!" Shou screamed. He didn't care that other people were watching. He just wanted Celís and nobody else. He made up his mind that he liked what was being done to him and stopped fighting his boss altogether.

Celís smirked at the plea and begs rolling off the other's tongue. From the tone, the dark haired man could tell that the smaller of the two had given in to all his commands and wishes. The blunette had completely became his whore to own, to rule and to fuck. All Shou was, was a prize to be shown off. Not because the older man didn't care for him, but because the twenty seven year old wanted everyone to know that he owned the petit boy.

"Ah, yes. I want you to tell me more. Tell me how you want it." Fucking much faster, almost at an inhuman speed.

"I want you to keep ramming your dick into me! Keep going deeper, Master! I want you to hit that spot inside me!" Shou cried. Giving up the fight never felt so good. His boss was on top of him, fucking him into the floor, giving him such lewd commands that he couldn't help but follow.

Maybe... This isn't so bad... Shou thought.

Celís pushed in deeper and deeper into the tight puckered hole and moaned loudly at the pressure around his cock. It felt damn good and the dark haired male wanted more. The bundle of nerves inside the petit body was struck over and over with the speed of lightning and the power of a sledge hammer. Shou was his bitch and he would make him scream like one.

"I about to cum...say you want it. Tell me where you want it." The older male moaned. Of course he couldn't hold on too long with this fuck. Shou was just being too erotic.

"I want it inside! I want to feel your cum inside me!" Shou screamed. With his prostate being struck constantly, he was brought very close to his own orgasm as well. He felt his master's thick cock throb inside him, and he could tell that Celís needed release too. Shou slowly tightened around Celís as he got closer and closer to cumming.

Celia let out a loud moan as he finally released inside the tight body, his orgasm shaking his body slightly. This was the best feeling that he had ever gotten. The smaller was the best fuck he had ever had. "Ah, Shou..." He moaned slightly as he pulled out of the smaller's widely stretched anus. From the two fucking so much, the other's entrance, even after pulling out, was still stretched open. It was once again a sight that the older man loved.

Feeling Celís' cum inside him made Shou cum too. He screamed as loud as he could, releasing his seed all over the floor again. He stayed in whatever position he was before falling to the floor, unconscious from all the fucking they did. The last thing he remembered hearing Celís moan his name before passing out.

Many gasped as the blunette fell onto the floor unconscious. It was all something that no one was expecting, no one but Celís that is. Smiling slightly, the older male stood before pushing his cock back into his pants. It was all so amazing how the younger was. That is including his body, personality and most surely his obedience. The coal eyes sweep through the room as many eyes just stared in shock.

"Well...that...was a good meeting. Please to talk to you all next time." Celís spoke before reaching down to pull the blunette into his arm. The other's limp body resting against his chest, bridal style. Carrying Shou from the room, the twenty seven year old padded to his office quickly, to set the smaller onto the couch. "That was a workout."

Shou came to, and he was lying on the couch in Celís' office, still naked.

"Yeah... It was." Shou said. Despite how demeaning it was, Shou enjoyed every second of it. His ass hurt like a bitch, but he didn't care. In fact, the fact that he could endure the pain made him feel proud of himself. Suddenly, he realized that his employees still had his car and tried to get up to grab his phone, but the pain in his backside reasserted itself and he laid back down.

"Shit... I just realized that I'm without my car, and I don't have a place to stay... Fuuuuck..." Shou sighed.