^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

Shou obeyed, walking over to his rival. His face was as red as ever. At this point, Shou saw no point in even considering fighting back against the dark-haired man. He knew where things would go from here, and he knew what fighting would bring upon himself. Once he got to Celís, Shou swallowed hard and hoped that his rival would be gentle with him.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

He grabbed onto the small petit waist in front of him and pulled the other into his lap. There was a prominent erection in his pants and having the smaller sit on it only made things worst. There was only one thing that he wanted and that was the round globes against his twitching member.

Glancing up to the tanned male in his lap the businessman smiled before slowly running his hand against the other's thigh. Shou's skin was so smooth and Celís wanted to know how he felt on the inside. "Gods your really beautiful." A teasing smirk taking over his lips. "Though you were hard before I even touched you. What's got you so aroused...my story...of how I sexed up my secretary? You were imagining it was you that was taking my cock wasn't it? How was you in that daydream? I bet you were begging me to fuck you....fuck you until you cum without even touching yourself. Moaning and whimpering like a wantoned whore..yeah?" Hot breath whisking over the younger male's ear as the the taller man whispered to him.

Shou's face went from red to white. Celís had read his thoughts like a book. Those were exactly the kinds of daydreams he was having. Instead of fighting at this turn, Shou just told Celís what he wanted to hear. The older man's erection poking up through his pants and grazing his entrance drove him crazy, as Shou wanted the real thing inside him.

"Y-yes... Ah... I was. I want to feel your thick, hot length inside me, pounding me into the ground as I scream for you to fuck me so fucking hard and so fucking fast that I fucking pass out when you cum inside me. I want you to make me your cock whore. RIGHT. NOW." Shou's breath was ragged with desire. He didn't care if the perverted chefs could hear him. He just wanted Celís to do exactly what he said at this moment.

Celís's length had twitched multiple times during the smaller's whorish statement. He wanted to be fucked so badly yet he was a virgin. Hm...maybe that fact alone had made the other such a victim of lust. Pushing the other from his lap, the dark haired male reached down to his pants to unbutton them, the zipper being undone also as he slide them from his legs.

Hooking his fingers into his boxers he quickly took them off well before crossing his hands to remove his shirt. Stepping closer to the blue haired virgin, Celís let out a smirk before whispering into the other's ear. "Your wish is my command." licking the lobe of Shou's ear. "Firstly, you have to wrap those pretty little lips around my dick and maybe I'll give you what you want."

Not even questioning, Shou took Celís' dick into his mouth. His head bobbed up and down, his tongue swirling around his head occasionally. The salty taste of precum didn't disgust him at all. In fact, it actually aroused him even more. Had it not been for his multiple failed relationships, then he wouldn't have known half of what he was saying beforehand. He hadn't given head before, but he remembered a lot from when his first boyfriend almost raped him when he was drunk. One of his hands snaked up Celís' left leg and began to play with his balls while he sucked his cock.

Letting out a pleasurable groan at how willing the other was to suck him off, Celís placed his hands onto the younger male's head and began to lightly comb through his blue lock as a grip was soon set into it. The tongue that was slowly swirling around his cock and stealing his precum was the best feeling he had felt in a while.

"Mm~ ah your very good at this. Gods...your like a pro." His eyes closing as he let his head back and began to pull Shou's mouth off his length to quickly pull him back. Celís began to thrust into the hot orifice, his dripping, twitching member hitting the back of the blunette's throat.

Shou's gag reflex didn't activate, surprisingly. All of his senses seemed to dull when he was horny, and this moment was no exception. He moaned as Celís thrusted into his mouth, speeding up his movements. Right now, he was acting solely on desire, going to any extreme he needed to get what he wanted.

The pleasure was intense, it was driving him insane and there wasn't much longer before Celís would cum. Pulling his throbbing length from Shou's mouth, the small fingers of his rival steadily rolling and tugging at his balls. That was all it took before a groan was released and ropes after ropes of warm seeds began to decorate the face of the blunette's.

Moaning softly before finally finishing the dark haired twenty seven year old looked to the younger male and smiled. "My...your even more beautiful with semen all over your face. Mm~ stand up. I'm ready to fuck you until you can't stand." Stroking his penis with his hands, his convulsing member had once again came to life.

After being covered in his rival's cum, Shou got up, not bothering to wipe it off. His sweat would probably wash it away gradually anyway. From his rival's words, Shou knew exactly what was coming next. He began to suck on his own fingers for a while. After sufficiently coating them in saliva, he brought his hand to his entrance and slid one finger inside. Shou let out a loud moan at the first intrusion, even if it was just his own finger. After adjusting to that, he put in a second finger, scisoring his entrance to stretch it. From what he could see, the man was rather... endowed. From one look, Shou thought he easily exceeded 9 inches in length, but he couldn't even begin to comprehend how thick he was as well. His dick was easily thicker than a ripe daikon. How the hell was he going to fit, even if Shou was preparing himself?!

Watching as the other prepared himself, Celís was taken over by more lust. The male didn't really know much about having sex with another guy, but hearing some talk about it gave him more than enough ideas. The twenty seven year old lick one of his fingers as well, saliva soaking the digit as he looked to Shou and pushed his larger fingers beside the other's thin ones as he thrusted and scissored. Soon his finger had joined the blunette's as the puckered hole stretched to take more intrusion.

Smirking slightly the older male finger thrusted into the tight heat, small friction created from Shou's fingers sliding along side his. "Shou...do you like this? Who ever knew that you could be such a slut. Has being a virgin turned you into this?" Kissing on the younger man's neck, slightly sucking in order to leave a hickey.

"Yes... I love it... AH!" One of Celís' fingers brushed up against Shou's prostate, causing the smaller man to arch his back and tighten.

"THERE! RIGHT THERE!" Shou cried out in ecstasy, his muscles contracting around both of their fingers. In all his years of self-experimentation, Shou could never find that spot on his own. Maybe having someone else's fingers inside him was what he needed. Shou slowly removed his fingers.

"Celís, hurry... I want you inside me already!" he moaned.

The older male smirked before nodding and grabbing a hold of one of the boy's legs. He placed it onto the table so that the blunette could be open and ready for him. Pushing Shou's upper body into the table the endowed member pushed at the tight, puckered, pink entrance of the smaller man.

"This will be a tight fit, but I can tell how your ready to swallow me whole...your basically dripping, yeah?" Finally forcing the head of his throbbing cock into the petit body of the twenty one year old. A hiss was sounded through the room as Celís began to push in more, the hole constricting around him tightly. He had never been in something so tight before, not even his current secretary.

Shou cried out loudly, half in pain, but half in pleasure as well. He was probably giving the chefs something to jack off to, but he didn't care. All the smaller man wanted was to feel Celís inside him, ravaging him until he passed out. Despite being stretched beforehand, he found it somewhat hard to adjust. The older man's dick was a lot thicker than he anticipated. He tried his best to relax his muscles to make it a less painful experience for both of them.

The older male pushed more into the hot heat that was provided to him, with the other's leg onto the table it was a much easier entrance. Moaning slightly Celís shoved deeper and deeper into the orifice. "Ahh, gods your tight....fuck..." Trembling slightly grabbing the other's wasit and pulling him back more onto his dripping length. "Ahh...fuck.." The dark haired man moaned closing his eyes.

At the outside there was a moan that was heard until both the chefs from before entered the room and padded to the table.

Shou continued to moan as his rival pushed deeper into him. He was very close to that spot that made him see stars, but not hitting it. That fact drove him crazy. By this time, Shou had adjusted to Celís' dick inside him, and the initial pain vanished. Lust took over where the pain once was.

"F-fuck... M-move already..." Shou growled.

Celís smiled at the mercy that the other was to him. Smirking he leaned toward Shou while slowly sliding his cock into the hot entrance that was milking him of precum. Slamming into the other quickly the darker haired male moaned as his member was once again engulfed into the puckered hole. Amlose instantly pulling from the pink channel, his length throbbing as he did so. The older man was loving the way the orifice was sucking at him, not wanting him to pull away.

"I want you to scream for me ok? I want everyone to hear you."

The two chefs was currently fisting their cocks, lusting over the sight in front of them. One actually had the courage to move forward to touch the blunette and slightly twerk run his fingers across nipples.

Shou couldn't help but do just that: scream. His virgin body wasn't used to having so much stimulation all at once. Celís fucking him into the table. The perverted chef fondling his nipples. All of it felt amazing. Shou couldn't even form coherent sentences at this point. He just let out a loud moan with each thrust his rival made. Shou did feel like his rival was purposely missing his prostate, but he knew that once he decided to get serious, he'd be in for a world of pleasure.

Celís looked toward the chef as he kneeled to place the tight nipple between his teeth as his tongue flicked and swirled around it. The dark haired male continued to thrust into the pink channel, shifted his position to now slightly bump into the bundle of nerves, teasing the other so that he would beg for him.

"If you beg, then maybe I'll give you what you want. You want to be fucked harder, beg for it. Beg so that everyone could hear you. I want your voice to ring through the whole restaurant, to echo through the walls. Moan louder...now." The older man demanded giving a small smile.

Shou complied, his ability to fight back basically null and void. He knew of only one way to get Celís to do what he wanted: completely demolish whatever was left of his pride.

"M-master—Ah! Please... Fuck me—Mmmph—harder! Make me your exclusive bitch! AAH!" he shouted, not caring how many children he'd be mentally scarring for life. He just wanted release. And if Celís started hitting that spot inside him, release would be that much closer. Shou wasn't even sure how he was able to form that sentence while he was being ravaged like that, but he hoped that that would be enough.

Hissing the older male grabbed onto the waist of Shou's as he slammed into the tight entrance over and over. That was all the Celís wanted to hear. For the blunette to moan so loudly, with such dirty saying had made him lose more of his control. Thrusting much harder into the tight body, now striking the nerves of the prostate, Celís leaned over to whisper in the other's ear.

"Your all mine now. You belong to me...say your my slut Shou...scream it. Tell me who owns you. Who's ass this is." Slamming his dripping member into to the tight anus. The tight pink hole constricting around his throbbing member.

"C-Celís—AH!—I-I'm y-your slut! You own me completely! My ass belongs only to you! AAH! More!" Shou cried out as loudly as he could manage. He didn't care how much of a whore he was at the moment. His ability to think rationally was bogged down with lust. His inhibitions were hindered by desire. All he wanted was for Celís to fuck him senseless and cum inside him.

The chef had pushed the dark haired male to the side to slight kiss onto Shou's ass, he began to slip a finger into the now stretched entrance alongside the endowed cock occupying the area. Celís moaned lowly trying not to delve more into what the blond haired male was doing...glancing back to the blunette's face he wondered how the other felt about this.

"How do you feel about this?" Smirking slightly to the other as his cock twitched inside the hit channel, pounding the hole as the chef wiggled his finger around. Lightly licking the twenty one year old's neck he began to harshly bite it wanting to leave a love bite....a hickey.

"Wait, stop! What is he doing?!" Shou turned to see the perverted chef doing things to him as well. He had just screamed that his body belonged to Celís alone! What the hell was this guy doing?! "I'm not your toy! I'm Celís'..."

Shou couldn't do anything to the man in the position Celís held him in. He didn't want to tighten around the chef's finger and give him more reason to continue.

The statement made the other smile lightly, that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Due to that small saying the dark haired man kissed the blunette on the lips when he looked back to him, his cock striking the other's prostate. The chef soon removed his finger to continue to jack off.

As his dripping length continued to repeatedly strike the bundle of nerves, Celís couldn't hold it any longer. His release had been lingering on the edge for quite a moment. "Gods....I can't hold it any longer. Where do you want it Shou? Huh slut....tell me where do you want it."

"I-inside! I want to feel it inside me!" Shou cried, feeling close to release himself just from the sensation of his prostate being rammed into constantly. He knew that this was sick and wrong, but he didn't care at all. The only person on his mind was Celís. His rival's dirty talk drove him crazy to the point where sometimes, he thought he was going to cum prematurely. But he was able to hold it off until now, when release was inevitable. When it would happen depended on Celís.