^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

"Oh, fuck..." Shou said. It was as if Celís read his thoughts exactly. He'd have to pay his part through labor. Him looking down Stacy's shirt didn't help his foul mood either. Seeing no way out other than to comply, Shou sighed.

"Before you tell me to do anything, let me call my coworkers first..." he said glumly, taking out his phone. He dialed up his own secretary, Minami.

"Minami, it's Shou. Due to some... unexpected circumstances, I'll be taking an indefinitely long leave of absence. I would like you to interview every single worker in the company who has been with us for more than 2 years and determine for yourself who has the right to hold my place as CEO until I return." Shou waited for Minami's response, then sighed again, this time at Minami's insistence on knowing why he was going to be out for so long. "I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to tell you why I have to do this. Just trust me. I promise you that everything will work out. ... Stop fighting me. Just. Trust. Me. Okay? Bye."

Shou hung up.

"I told my coworkers that I was going to be out. I told them nothing of the incident, so they won't call the cops on you." Shou said. "Anyway, what would you like me to do?"

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

The dark haired man only smiled to the younger male and raised am eyebrow. "Well, I'll make you my personal assistant...or would you like to work beside Stacy? Whichever one make you more confortable." Smiling slightly to the blunette as he had a pretty good idea which position the other would take. Stacy stood in one place just looking between the two males before giving a quick bow.

"I'll go back to work now and get in touch with the restaurant. Oh, and Shou welcome to the team." Stacy added before turning to quickly leave the room. After the door closed after her, Celís glanced up to the only other occupying the room besides himself.

"Just sit down, I already know you'd rather be my personal assistant. I would like you to organize these papers though. I feel a little lazy and don't want to, however that's why you are here. Throw out the one's that comes from Eden Company as well as Zeul's.

Shou knew deep down that regardless of whether he said he would rather work next to Stacy or not, he'd truly be happiest working alongside his rival... Not that his choice mattered since Celís seemed to make the decision for him.

"How do you like your papers to be organized? I used to organize my papers by sender." Shou asked, not knowing how Celís organized his stuff due to it being his first time working under someone other than his father. Shou envisioned a tough road ahead, but a part of him couldn't help but think that being his rival's personal assistant would have its perks...

Celís looked up to the other and shrugged slightly. "Uh... Organize them however you want. I organized mine by date, it helps to know which meeting and what not I'm suppose to attend." Laying his head into the table the dark haired man thought of something. "You can do them by both sender and date. That would be much easier."

Sleep was taking over the older man's body, but he didn't want to fall into a slumber with the other male in the office. Was trusting the blunette and issue? Coal eyes stating at the blue haired assistant, the taller male pursed his lip.

It's not like there is anything of value in here, all except my jewelry. That can't be easily confiscated though, because all of them rests in the drawer. I don't think Shou is a their anyways.

"Thank you." Shou said, getting to work immediately. He saw that Celís was tired and considering leaving but ended up staying. Shou could only wonder why that was. He wasted no time organizing his rival's papers, a task working under his own father made him familiar with. Once he got to the ones he had to throw out, he studied them carefully, wondering why Celís was throwing them away. After finding no feasible reason, he ran them through the paper shredder in the room. Close to the bottom, Shou started to see documents from his own company. Some of the documents even had his signature on the bottom of them. Just how long had Celís been letting his documents sit? Choosing not to think too much of it, Shou reorganized the papers and filed them away like he had the others.

Celís looked to the blunette as he worked rather quickly. That was something that he himself wasn't so good at. There was no telling how long those documents was sitting, because to be honest, he had never organized his own papers. Stacy use to do it for him, until she was soon succumbed into her own work. Typing papers and organizing his schedule was a hell of a job, Celís himself didn't know how the woman kept up with all the work.

"I'm really tired, you should give me a massage or something to go to sleep. Then you could leave and attend to something else. Maybe take a nap also."

"You want a massage?" Shou asked. "I'm not that experienced, but I'll try my best."

Shou moved behind the older man. He had never given anybody, woman or man, a massage before, and he wanted to make sure he wouldn't fuck it up the first time.

"Where do you feel tense?" Shou asked.

"My neck and shoulders." He answered, sitting in an upright position while waiting for the other male to place his hands on his clothed body. Groaning slightly, he began to roll his shoulder to try to release the knots but it only managed to get a louder groan from him. The dark haired man was defiantly tired from all that had happened in the day. From a exciting show off of products, to pleasurable sex and now to the stress of being at work.

Shou began, digging his thumbs into Celís' neck and rubbing slowly but firmly. He took care not to push too hard. Shou winced a little when he felt how severe the knots in Celís' neck were. With careful rubbing and persistence, the knots in his neck relented little by little. Shou smiled when he felt the knots come undone beneath his touch. Maybe working as a masseur could be a source of supplemental income. Refocusing, he moved his hands down to his rival's shoulders and began working out the knots there. Those knots were even worse than the ones on his neck. Some of them felt downright painful to push into. Nevertheless, Shou didn't stop, working constantly to make sure every knot was dealt with.

"Does it feel good, Celís?" Shou asked.

Moaning lightly, a groan escaping every now and then, the dark haired male began to answer the other. "Yeah, it feels really good actually." Leaning his head to one side so that the blunette was able to get to a more tensed area. It defiantly was uncomfortable to some point but he would deal with it.

"You must have done this many time huh?" Closing his eyes and enjoying the rolling of his flesh as Shou worked out the kinks.

"One of my previous boyfriends was a soccer player, so he was constantly asking me for massages after practices and games." Shou said "It was when I learned that he wanted to bottom that we ran into problems..."

Shou blushed slightly at that detail. While he didn't like Celís very much, he figured he may as well try to be friendly with him. He was his new boss, after all.

A chuckle raked over his body as he heard what the other had just said. "What? So you knew that you were meant to be owned by someone already huh? Well, I guess that's your specialty. To ask, how long ago was this?" Looking back to the other while enjoying the small fingers as they worked over his knots. "Who owns you now?" Smiling slightly.

"It was junior year in college. I was studying abroad in Spain. Barcelona, to be exact. His name was Antonio. He had some... nice curves to his body..." Shou said, faltering when remembering what his Spanish ex-boyfriend looked like. "As for your second question, you own me now, Celís. I belong to you. Didn't I scream that out for the whole restaurant to hear?"

Shou looked at the ground in shame. That was definitely not his finest moment. He continued to massage Celís, continuing until all the knots were worked through completely.

"Would you like me to massage your back too?" Shou asked.

"Your damn right I do, and I don't really take it well that your thinking of some other guy than me. I guess I'll have to fuck you hard enough so that even Antonio could hear you scream MY name." twisting the chair around to stare to the blunette who was now sporting a blush. Standing form the leather material, the dark haired male looked to the blunette and shook his head.

"Would you like me to massage your back too?"[/Quote]

"No, I don't need my back massaged. I want to bend you over the desk to have everyone in this comapny know that you are mine. That way no one will approach you of thinking you could be theirs." Smirking to the smaller male in an evil fashion.

"What?! Do you have no shame?! Everyone in the building will hear us!" Shou said, shocked. "We can't do that here!"

Shou did not want a repeat of what happened in the restaurant. He did not want the others to view him as a slut. However, another part of him was thrilled by the prospect. He had been in a leadership position for so long, and he'd only been recently knocked down a couple pegs. So far, he was enjoying being on the bottom in more ways than one.

The dark haired male grabbed onto the blunette and pulled him closer to him with a small glare set on Shou. "Does it look like I have shame? I want everyone to know your mine. It's either you get fucked or I have a t-shirt made for you that says..."Property of Celís Mayata."" The man announced as he sat upon his desk, hands snaking down the petit body of his rival's.

Shou yelped in response to Celís touching him. Whatever retort he was planning to make died in his throat, as a pleasured moan came out instead. He did not like the idea of getting fucked in the office, but the T-shirt idea was even more embarrassing than that at this point. Ultimately, Shou decided to settle on letting his rival fuck him once again. Jolts of pleasure ran through his body in response to the touches, ultimately going to his cock. He started hardening as Celís touched him, a fact that he tried to conceal by adjusting his position.

Celís looked to the smaller man and pulled away from him all the way. From the lustful look the dark haired man could tell that he had managed to make Shou enjoy the touches in some way. Coal eyes glancing down he raises a brow when he saw a small barely noticeable tent in the pants that the blunette was currently wearing.

"Don't try to hide anything from me." Smiling slightly while wrapping his arms around his rival's waist and pulling the smaller closer to him. "Just admit that you want to be fucked. Then and only then will I give my little slut what he wants." The voice deepening with a sultry tone.

Shou's breath hitched at the deep, sexy tone of his rival's voice. He knew that if he just kept fighting, nothing good would come out of it. After a period of hesitation, he finally spoke.

"I... I want Master to fuck me. I want him to fuck me like the dirty little whore I am... I want him to mark me permanently as his cock slut!" Shou cried out. The sexual tension was too much for him. Celís knew exactly what to say, how to say it, and where to touch to turn him into a moaning heap of goo. Once again, his rival had managed to take all the fight out of him with just a couple gestures and erotic comments.

Celís smiled softly before grabbing onto the blunette's waist and pushing him toward the desk. "That's good you asked because I won't know how much longer I could have waited. Now you have put on a show for me. I want you to prepare yourself...think of it as me when I plow your tight little ass with my cock. I want you to be a show off...do it." The older man commanded keeping his dark coals orbs on the twenty one year old, before reaching forward and pulling the male's pants down.

Without a question, Shou stepped out of his shoes, socks, and pants, leaving his lower half completely bare. He unbuttoned his shirt quickly since he felt really hot. He then started to suck on two of his fingers while bending himself over the desk. He then shoved those two fingers into his entrance, enduring the pain a lot better than his first time. He went straight to the scissoring motions, moaning Celís' name like a wanton whore. He slipped a third finger in and used his three fingers to stretch his hole even further than before, causing his moans to become louder and more desperate.

"M-master...!" he cried. The stimulation was driving him insane. Then, he slowly added a fourth finger, turning his moans into screams of shameless pleasure. He didn't care that everybody could hear him. All he wanted was his boss's dick inside him instead of his fingers.

Licking his lips, the dark haired make watched the small saliva covered digits as theu entered the small puckered hole, scissoring and thrusting in and out. The coal orbs watched intensely as the channel was abused and began to stretch over the finger, seeming to devour them. Soon after moments passed, Celís could feel as his dripping length began to jump with lustful thoughts running through his mind.

After the third and then fourth finger, the older businessman lost his cool and stepped behind the twenty one yeas old to pull the small digits away. Pulling his cock from his pants, the precum dripping onto the other's back, Celís began to softly poke at the entrance of the other's anus with his cock but never planned on entering. The older male just wanted to tease the blunette, to make him beg for it.

"Mm...that was quite a show you put on for your master. Now how about begging for me to fuck you." tapping his endowed dick against the other's round orbs. Hands gripping the other's ass he waited to see what Shou would say.

Shou gulped at the feeling of his boss's dick gently hitting his ass. With a deep breath, Shou began to speak.

"Master... I want more! I need to feel your throbbing cock inside me! My slutty hole is so hungry for your giant dick! I want you to fuck me until I can't walk! I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't think clearly! I want to be yours and ONLY YOURS, MASTER!" Shou screamed. He was experiencing a lust-driven high that could only be cured by Celís doing exactly what Shou told him to do.

That was all that the dark haired man wanted to say. The blunette was so obident that it had his leaking member throbbing harshly before rubbing the cock head up and down the pink entrance, the precum smearing lightly. With a small force the head of Celís' dick began to stretch the tight puckered channel to accommodate the size. He let out a groan as the greedy quivering whole opened and closed around him, causing a hot heat to develop his dripping length.

The look only made the older male more lustful. The way that the entrance, into the tight body, quivered and begged to be fucked. Slowly sliding his large cock into the small hole, a moan was pulled from his lips. Everytime his dick pulled away to slam in again, the hot orifice would cling to him like a life line, slowly and successfully pulling him back in. The twenty seven year old loved the way the anus produce a vacuum to keep him inside.

"Gods, you really want this don't you. You just won't seem to let me go." Celís purred in his ear. "Your slutty ass just keeps devouring me, clinging and not wanting me to pull out." Licking onto the other lobes as his breath fanned across the ear in a whisper.

Shou's pleasured cries resounded throughout the room. His tight heat engulfed Celís' member like a glove, milking him of precum. The feeling of his rival's hot breath on his ear only added to the stimulation.

"Y-yes! YES! OH GOD YES I WANT THIS!" he cried. When he least expected it, Shou felt Celís' dick brush against his prostate, making him scream even louder than before.