^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

At the voice of the other male Celís turned to reguard him, all of his attention once again averting to Shou....well, most of it. "Well, I see. I want you to.." Looking to the waitress and back to the male before raising an eyebrow. Leaning over the table the dark haired male smirked lightly. "Kiss her." He mouthed, looking to the other before slowly leaning back once more. Waiting to see would the other lose so quickly.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

Shou immediately turned beet red. Had his rival just asked him to kiss a girl? From just looking at his rival, he could tell that Celís knew that he wouldn't be able to pull it off. But he wouldn't back down easily. Not now. Not after he just went with the flow for so long.

"You want me to do that?!" he said, clearly pissed. "And if I don't?"

"If you don't you lose. Consequences then will have to come into play. Yes, I forgot to tell you the reason as to why we are playing this. I decide what your consequence will be if you don't go through with the dare. Hmm~ maybe have you hold back your Omnidirectional Surround Sound device." Raising an eyebrow. "My sales will defiantly increase, not that they would be lower than your in the first place, but it would for sure boost the sells. Then that could be more money for me." Smiling slightly to the blue haired male in a sinister way.

Realizing the implications this had on his work, Shou decided to do as his rival said. He walked up to the waitress very nervously.

"Please forgive me for being rash and uncouth, but I have to do this." he kissed her directly on the lips, not even bothering to take the easy way out. He stayed like that for a good five minutes before letting her go and sitting back down.

Celís watched as the other stood to kiss the dark haired waitress. Smiling slightly, Celís was actually getting pretty turned on by the display in front of him. Was it strange to feel that way by watching the blue haired brat plant his lips onto the women's. The bigger deal was, that Shou was hardly doing anything, he just stood in front of the women with their mouths connected. There was no tongue or anything else involved.

"Well, that was quite a display." The dark haired man teased, once again glancing to the women. Her cheeks was dusted in a blush before she quickly turned her head. "She seems to have liked it." Laughing softly before placing his elbows onto the table. "To save you the time from asking, I also pick dare."

"I'd like for you to not ogle any of the waitresses for the remainder of our dinner. You can't look at them out of any reflective surfaces or video displays either. And looking out of one eye still counts as looking. For the rest of our time here, look only at me, your food, or your drink. I don't care if you're receiving a call. If you can reach your phone without looking down at your pocket, then go ahead and take a call. Otherwise... Look. At. Me." Shou tried the best he could to think up of something that he knew would drive his rival up a wall. Secretly, he also wanted Celís to give him the same attention that he gave those waitresses.

A slow smile began to take over the dark haired man's lips at the other's request for his dare. Would saying that Shou sounded absolutely sexy be strange? Really, Celís had no idea that he actually like to be commanded from someone as such, like his rival. It was such a turn on, especially the whole 'look at me' thing. Not being able to even glance at his phone...Hm~ that was very well played.

"I see, so I will not ogle anyone else here, but you." Leaning forward toward the table. Linking his fingers once more, the older male sat his chin upon them. "Truth or Dare Shou?" The taller businessman said, keeping his eyes on the blue haired brat while the waitress quickly left the room.

"Truth, this time." Shou replied. He didn't feel like embarrassing himself more. Thinking of the effects this was having on his rival thrilled him on the inside. Never before had Shou ever had his rival at his mercy in any way. He wondered what his rival thought about this dare and how he was handling it. The thought of Celís' seemingly unshakeable confidence finally shaken by something like a little dare made Shou very pleased with himself. He knew the dangers of requesting truth, but to him, answering an embarrassing question was a lot better than doing something else that was more embarrassing.

Celís looked up in thought before he slowly bit at his lips, his coal eyes quickly darting back to the blue haired male remembering the dare that the other had given him. "Well, Shou...I know your not a virgin right? How many times have you had sex and other than that...what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?" Staring at nothing else in the room but to the one in front of him, even when the curtains were drawn and two male stepped into the room with platters and silverware.

"Believe it or not, I'm still a virgin. Although, one time in college, my first boyfriend was drunk at a party, and he almost raped me. If it hadn't been for the security guard hearing me tell him to stop, I probably would've lost my virginity right there. After that, I broke up with him. I've never really gone all the way with any boyfriends I had after him. Though, the same one who tried to rape me also had a maid fetish, so he asked me to dress like a maid for Halloween while he jacked off at the sight of me... That was one of the kinkiest things I remember doing..." Shou blushed as he recounted one of his most embarrassing moments in college. At least this was better than kissing another waitress.

Celís eyes never left the smaller male as he talked of his past experiences. It was actually pretty interesting to the older of the two, and a bit funny as well as erotic. Though the dark haired guy held in his laugh, one on the chefs didn't have much restraint and a loud ring of pitchy laughs echoed though the small private room.

The older business man kept his eyes on Shou trying hard not to join in with the other man laughing. Due to the dare that the blue haired brat had given him, there was no way that the twenty seven year old could look or even glance to see who it was. Finally cracking Celís let out a quick chuckle before biting his lip, his coal orbs never leaving the other's blushing face.

"Well, that was mighty interesting. I never would have guessed that you were a virgin." Small streams of smoke was beginning to cloud the room, as the chef had finally stopped his laughter, and the two began to prepare both the men's meal.

Those ingrates. I wonder how they'd feel if they were telling this story to the last person they would've wanted to hear it... Shou glared at the chef as if to say "Give me the fucking food. NOW."

"It's your turn, Celís." Shou said, irritably. He was secretly relishing in the attention that his rival was being forced to give him. All he needed to do was figure out what to do when his rival made his next choice.

The chefs speed up with cooking the meals, it was true that they made everything by hand. Neither of the two wanted that cold glare that the small blunette had given them, it was more than just terrifying it had burned to their soul. Celís sighed sofly before closing his eyes and slowly rolling his shoulders to get the knots out of them, the convention sure had put a lot of stress onto him.

"I'll also pick truth. Maybe this is the only time that you could ever manipulate something out of me." Smirking teasingly at the other before opening his eyes once more and giving a small groan. Once the coal eyes focused, all the attention was back on Shou. To be honest the older male was glad that the blunette had chosen for him to look to no one else but him, it actually gave him a reason to stare. Now he wouldn't be called creepy.

"Fine. Since you asked me about my sex life, it's only fair that I ask you about yours. When was your first time? Was it with a woman or a man? Please include all the details. Yes. All of the details." Shou said. He liked this game of give and take. Every time Celís made him do anything embarrassing, Shou got to figure something equally as embarrassing out and force Celís to do it. As the result of his first dare, Shou had Celís staring directly at him, not allowed to ogle any waitresses, but due to that very fact, he was internally having some problems keeping himself from feeling strange. He took a sip of his wine, relishing in the delicious flavor.

Celís only nodded before slowly shaking his head. "My, your such a dirty minded person." The smaller voiced before laughing and taking a deep breathe. "Well, my first time was surely with a female and we were currently at my business. She's actually my secretary now, but enough about that. She actually had been crushing on me for quite some time. One day, surprisingly, she barged into my office with a trench coat on. I was quite puzzled, but when she opened it....she had nothing underneath. So, of course with me being a man....and she was actually a sexy woman, I was extremely turned on."

The chefs was now doing nothing as the two stared to the black haired business man really engrossed into the story. These two had been the most interesting people that had been in the restaurant for a while.

"She crawled to me on her hands and knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my....umm," Stopping and staring silent to the blue haired male in front of him. There was no way he would give the other the satisfaction of winning. Plus he didn't like women right? So if he was descriptive enough he could gross the male out, right. "Well, she pulled out my dripping cock and placed it into her mouth." His voice lowering with lust. "Her tongue ran up and down it as she sucked me off. I can admit that she was a pro. To have her lipstick covered lips around my length was the most erotic thing I had ever been apart of. I could hardly take it so...I pushed her away, placed her onto my desk and entered her. Gods she was so wet, basically dripping." Coal orbs growing with amusement. "She moaned and screamed as I fucked her as hard as I can. There was a big mess after she came...I had to do documents and files over because she had managed to soak them in her sweet nectar." Smiling widely to the one in front of him.

A loud moan was heard throughout the room and Celís tried his hardest not to look to the right, where one of the chefs had cummed into his hands. The dark haired male could have been much descriptive but he didn't want Shou to be so grossed out that he actually didn't want to eat with him.

Shou actually wasn't that grossed out. He knew that this was just a part of human nature. But from what the man just told him, he seemed to be very experienced in bed. Shou's mind then did what he least wanted it to do: wander. He started to daydream that he was in the woman's place in Celís' story and that he was the one his rival was fucking into the desk. His pants were becoming uncomfortably tight underneath the table, and Shou tried his hardest not to let it show on his face that that story made him start having erotic fantasies. After taking a long sip of wine, Shou just looked at his rival and then at the chef who had just finished masturbating.

"I-impressive..." was all he could manage.

The dark haired twenty seven year old nodded before the chef approached them and set the food in front of the two. Coal orbs looking down at the plate set in front of his rival a smirk played on his lips as there was a small dash off white substance left on the other's plate. Eyes darting back to Shou he only leaned closer, his plate as well being set before him.

"Well, I guess our little game could be over until after we eat, yes? Maybe we could play it some other time." Smiling softly before he began to study his food. There was nothing in particular wrong with his food, nor plate as the chefs quickly left. This was the most enjoyable date that Celís had ever been on.

"Though I want you to play one more, say dare." Amusingly stating to the other.

Shou looked at the spot of the chef's semen on his plate, unamused. Wiping it off with his napkin, he prepared to eat, but stopped when Celís made his request.

"Okay, I'll choose dare, then. What would you like me to do?" Shou asked. Deep down, he had a bad feeling that Celís could tell without even having to look that Shou was turned on and was going to exploit it in whatever way he could.

The older male looked to the other as he wiped the cum from his plate. It seemed as if the other wasn't much amused by it, though it was the exact opposite for Celís. "Well I would like for you to stand and give me a small strip tease. I would rather see much more of you if I'm to stare at you all evening." Smiling softly to the other as he took a bite of his food.

Shou's face turned beet red for the hundredth time that day. First, he was asked to kiss a woman. Next, he had to divulge one of his most embarrassing secrets. Now, he was expected to strip for the man?! What kind of sadistic fuck was he?! But his success at the market was on the line, so he had to comply. Shou got up from his chair and threw his blazer off to the side in one graceful motion. Then, he began to slowly unbutton his shirt, remembering to take a long time with each one from his multiple relationships. He felt extremely self-conscious, despite having reserved a private room. As each button came undone, more of his pale, slim, and muscular body came into view. He swore that he could feel himself blushing down to his neck when he was half-way done with his shirt. After at least 7 minutes, his shirt was off completely.

"Is that all? O-or should I talk off my pants as well?" Shou stumbled with his words a little at the last part. He did NOT want Celís to know what his erotic tale had done to him.

Celís laughed at the nervousness that the other was showing. After about ten whole minutes the other's shirt had finally been taken off. Smiling softly the raven haired male nodded when the other had asked should he take off his pants. "Both, strip teases are meant for one to be completely naked, right?" Smirking at the other as he watched yet another blush take over his face. It was defiantly a favorite sight of his now.

Gulping, Shou complied. His hands moved ever so slowly down to the button of his tight dress pants, and he undid the button and unzipped the fly, slowly allowing the other man glimpses of his underwear, a pair of low-rise black briefs. Once his pants were off, it was clear that Shou was hard. Slowly, and nervously, he hooked his fingers under the elastic of the waistband of his underwear and pushed it down off of his body.

The older male looked to the blue haired man as he slowly pulled his pants down, the coal eye caught a glimpse of the black colored low-rising breifs. Once the pants was off the twenty seven year old raised his eyebrow when he saw a tent in the other's boxers. Smirking silently he placed his fork down to stare at the other. Watching completely engrossed as the fingers were hooked into the waistband of the cloth that was covering the flesh that he wanted to see.

This was strange to the man though. The last thing that he ever wanted to see was another male's erection, but something about Shou wanted to make him fuck the boy, right here... on the table.

Once his underwear was off, Shou just looked at Celís, completely mortified. He had an embarrassed, forlorn expression. He suddenly realized what his actions were doing to the other man and went to pull his underwear back up over himself, but he stopped when he remembered the stakes of the game. Sighing in defeat, he stepped out of his pants and briefs, leaving his shoes and socks behind. All that was between them was the table and air.

"Now I'm... completely... naked... What do you want with me now?" Shou asked dejectedly.

The older male raised an eyebrow to the smaller male and softly laughed. Did the other just asked what he wanted with him? Well if there was more commands that the boy wanted he would more than willingly give them. Sliding the chair back softly he lustfully bit his lip before wagering a finger to the other to tell him to 'come here.'