^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

"So... Good! More!" was all Shou could manage before going back into pleasured moans. He couldn't have thought of anything that felt better at all. Celís fucking him relentlessly without care for preparation was really driving him crazy. He let out a particularly loud moan when Celís brushed up against his prostate during one of his thrusts.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

The dark haired male smiled softly to the other and slammed more into the other, fucking the petit male with a lot of vigor. He wouldn't let up without having the blunette scream his name loud enough for the other's to hear him. The male was soon groaning as he pounded more and more into the small, tight hole.

"Celís... That spot... Hit that spot again!" he shouted as Celis continued to constantly graze his prostate. "MORE!"

Shou wasn't even sure if his sex drive could ever be that high. Not before meeting Celís. This man seemed to know everything about where to touch to make him scream in pleasure and what to do to leave him wanting more even after cumming hard. It was like Celís was made for him, almost.

The elder man continued to slam into the other's body, listening as the other screamed and begged him to hit a certain spot over and over. It was exactly what he wanted, for the other to moan and beg. Gripping the smaller's waist tightly, the cock of Celís's was assaulting the prostate over and over. The twenty seven year old ramming harshly into Shou's tight entrance.

Shou's moans got louder as his boss's thrusts hit his prostate more directly. As Celís' grip tightened on his waist, Shou's cock twitched. He felt himself getting close as all the sensations were adding up to be too much.

"Celís! I'm so close! Haaah! MORE!" Shou cried out.

The older man thrusted faster and harder into the tight, puckered entrance. The small channel milking his cock for all it was worth. The dark haired male could feel that he was stretching the other from his endowed cock continuing to pound into the prostate of Shou's. Celís moaned, grip tightening, possible making a bruise. The pleasure was more than enough now, he would cum soon. "Scream for me babe." The elder said, rubbing along the male's side.

Shou screamed loudly, tightening around Celís greatly and cumming all over the sheets. Finally, he reached the missing part of his dream. The part he wanted the most. The part he never got to see because Celís woke him up from it. This, he felt, was much better than any dream could ever recreate.

The older male moaned and came inside the tight anal passage as the smaller of the two's passage tightened around his endowed cock. It was the best feeling that he could ever feel beside the other giving him a blow job. That was something that the blunette hasn't given him yet, right? No, no...forget that.

"Mm...well...there you got what you wanted." He voiced, pulling away from the other.

Shou panted heavily as Celís pulled out of him. From the other man's tone, he could tell that there was something else he wanted.

"Is there something else you want me to do?" he asked through his panting.

The older man stared to the other before shaking his head. He didn't wish for the other to do anything to him just yet, after so much sex lately, the dark haired businessman was sure that he didn't have much cum left. It would be embarrassing to have a dry climax...too embarrassing. "No there is nothing I want. You have many things to think about." He voiced, pulling his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, I suppose so." Shou said, curling back up next to Celís. "Good night, then~"

He shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes from the exhaustion.

The dark haired male smiled to the blunette and hugged the small, petit body closer to his body. Shou was such a handful and the smaller of the two could really get him going. Cells was surely a weakling to the other and he wasn't afraid to admit that simple fact.

((Thanks))

The next day, Shou woke up around 11 AM. He was in Celís' arms, and he felt a subtle wetness in between his legs. He smiled, remembering what he did last night before sleeping. Those sheets were going to need changing soon.

"Good morning, Celís." Shou gave the other man a soft peck on the cheek.

The dark haired man grumbled as he looked to the other and gave a small frown. Shou was officially the only person he slept with that didn't give him time to have any sleep. Hands trailing to his stomach, the older businessman bit his lip. He was hungry to be honest and was ready to have breakfast.

"What you could do is have me some breakfast. I'm hungry."

"What is available to us?" Shou asked, feeling hungry as well. He didn't know the hotel or the surrounding area well, so he figured Celís would have more knowledge on where to eat.

The man glanced to the smaller and sighed. The blunette was such a cautious person, couldn't it be fun to get lost sometimes. Well, maybe that was just what his sleepy mind thought of. "Uh, you could go to the counter and request breakfast. It's all the same thing so there is no need to say which you need." Celís explained, staring at the other.

Shou nodded, getting up and putting some clothes on before leaving for the front counter. He arrived there in 10 minutes (5 of which were spent getting lost).

"Excuse me, I'd like to request that breakfast get sent to our room, please." he said to the lady at the front.

The woman glanced up from her duties and smiled at the blunette in front of her. A nod was given as she showed a finger to have the other wait. Turning she trailed out the door and stood now in front of the other. "Sure I'll deliver it, as long as you tell your boyfriend, Mr. Machaya that he had to pay." She teased walking past him. [Cor=pink]"I'll deliver it in a little so thank you for ordering."[/Color] She called back to the smaller male.

"B-boyfriend?!" Shou blushed. Right now, he wasn't sure what he and Celís were, but he was certain that they were still business rivals. "I'll tell him..."

He walked back, embarrassed. The lady at the front heard them?! He returned to their room, his face as red as a tomato.

"I ordered breakfast, but you have to pay for it." Shou said. "I'm gonna take a shower."

He went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him, stripping off his clothes. He realized they'd have to be hand-washed later since he brought no spare changes of clothes... Unless...

Shou ran out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist loosely. He went into his briefcase, and underneath the planners and business-related items was a fresh change of clothes, which were initially there in case a coffee-related incident ever came to pass. He brought with him a blue dress shirt, khakis, and a pair of low-rise dark red briefs in a plastic bag. Bringing the change of clothes into the bathroom, he shut the door behind him once again and folded his dirty clothes, putting them in the plastic bag to wash them later or use the hotel's washing machines if needed. He then stepped into the shower and turned the water on. Taking only a little time to wash up completely, Shou got out after five minutes, dried himself, and changed into his new clothes. He came out of the bathroom with the plastic bag in hand, and he stowed it away in his briefcase.

Celís watched the movement of the other male as he walked back into the room and once again headed to the bathroom. Sighing the man sat into an upright position, having still been on his side for a comfortable sleep.

The breakfast would be in soon, so that caused for him to be woke. The grand-daughter of the dead lady wasn't going to let him slide like a year ago, he was planning to pay her anyways. With an successful business as he had, there would be no excuse not to; although last hear he had the same job. It was different due to having a broken heart to go along with that though.

I was so pathetic back then. Letting a woman bring me down to the lowest of myself was quite ridiculous. As of now...I'm happy to have Shou. Not that I love him or anything, but he's really good company and I'm happy for that"

The door soon opened and the breakfast was delivered and money paid. The older man was ready to eat, although the blunette wasn't back yet. He wondered should he wait on the other or not. Celís was sure that the younger man wouldn't care.

"Is it ready?" Shou asked. "I'm done dressing, so we can go together if you want."

Shou liked being able to spend time with his rival out of his element. He could tell that the older man wasn't as comfortable when it was just the two of them together, but thanks to what Stacy told him, Shou understood why.

He'll see that my feelings are true... Eventually... he thought.

Celís smiled to the other and shook his head. The blunette could be so clueless at time that it was seriously cute. "There is no need to go anywhere. The food has been delivered, but unfortunately you had only ordered one dish. We could share if that is what you would like." He voiced, coal eyes darting up to look to the face of his rival.

"Sure, we can share. I don't have much of a problem with it." Shou said. "Put it on the desk, and we can eat it there."

Strange how that happened. I actually wanted to share food with him... he thought.