^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

Celís smiled to the other and gave a nod before standing out the bed. The boxer fitting tightly around his enlarged cock as he was once again sporting a hard on. Setting the plate onto the desk the dark haired man sat at the table and waited for the blunette to settle beside him.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

Shou sat next to Celís. He looked a little confused as to why he hadn't gotten dressed yet. Turning his focus away from the other man's lack of clothing, Shou looked at the food he ordered. It was a plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and fried potatoes with a glass of orange juice and a waffle with a small dish of syrup on the side. While there was only one set of utensils, Shou didn't seem worried about that.

"If they can bring food to our room, I guess they make their food here as well." Shou said to himself.

The man took a hold of a syrup pack and looked to the others as he asked a question of the hotel. The dark haired male looked to the other and smiled slight giving a nod. "Yes, the cafeteria is in fact the most beautiful area here. It's really well kept and don't let me forget...the food is really delicious." The man said, pouring the syrup on the side of the plate. "I hope you don't mind that."

"I don't mind at all." Shou said. "In college, almost all the food on my plate touched another food item."

Shou grabbed a slice of bacon and took a bite. He could almost feel the cholesterol going directly to his arteries, but it tasted so good that he didn't care. He picked up one of the boiled eggs and bit into it. It was soft boiled, one of his favorite egg dishes. He took some of the toast, dipped it into the yolk, and took a bite, letting out a hum of approval before repeating until the yolk was gone. He then ate the egg whites.

Celís looked to the other as he ate and smiled lightly. Shou didn't seem like much of a eater to him, but maybe that was wrong. Taking a fork in his grasp, the black haired man just ate the waffles, loving the taste of the syrup in his mouth. Sausages went really well with the sticky substance as well, therefor he slid some over to eat as well. The blunette was seeming to like the food as much as he did. The woman really had a talent for cooking.

Shou took one of the eggs, but before biting it, offered it to Celís.

"Have you ever had soft boiled eggs before? They're really good! I think you might like them." Shou said, holding up the peeled egg to his boss. This, in his mind, was extremely romantic, and made him blush a little on the outside.

Celís looked to the soft boiled egg that the other was offering to him. The coal eyes glanced to the blunette as the other began to blush. The twenty seven year old could tell the the other was surely thinking the action was romantic and it made the dark haired man chuckle. Nodding at the offer, the elder man leaned over an took a bite of the egg, giving a moan of delight at the good taste. Those were mighty delicious.

"I see that you're enjoying yourself. Where to after we leave here?" He asked, almost forgetting the reason as to why the two of them were here. Then he remembered the flashing photography and paparazzi outside of his home. Ridiculous.

"I don't know. I don't want us to be found out." Shou said. "And who knows where those paparazzi are..."

His face flushed red when he remembered why they were there.

Oh... Right... This is my fault. he groaned, annoyed.

"Don't want to be found out? In what way? Are you referring to our relationship? So...you don't want other to know that I'm fucking you, huh?" Staring to the other with a small glare. Did the blunette just admit that be wanted their affair to be in the dark or was that something that he misinterpreted? As said before, maybe Shou was just using him for a sell in his products. Celís frowned and looked away from the other.

"Yeah... I don't want people to know that I'm in bed with you." Shou said, blushing profusely. "Both of our reputations would suffer for sure."

Celís glanced over to the other and frowned deeply. So it was all about reputation he see. Surely if the two wasn't seen as rivals their sells could drop, but the dark haired male think that it would rise if one found out they were lovers. Then again, it was what he wished would happen. "Oh I see. Well in that case...how about I just leave you here. Give you enough money for a taxi and you could go home. We don't have to see each other." Standing from the table to walk to the bed.

Shou looked at the floor for a while in thought before looking back up, a different expression on his face.

"But what fun is it if you don't take risks?" Shou said, his voice dropping to that dangerous tone again. "This lifestyle of being constantly on the run from crazed exes and paparazzi is quite a rush if you ask me, and I didn't think I'd like it beforehand. Now, I don't want it to end. I might be concerned with reputation, but that doesn't mean I like to play it safe. Going home is the safe way out for me. If I stay with you, there are all sorts of opportunities to play with the paparazzi's minds. There's no way I'm letting an opportunity for adventure like this slip out of my hands, even if it means being found out."

Celís stared to the other before shaking his head. The blunette had seemingly changed his mind and that was a good choice. Reputation was at stake, the dark haired male admitted, but it meant nothing to him. "I see what you mean, but that's not exactly what I wanted to hear." The older man confessed, stating to the other with a small frown. His insides were hurting but there was no way that he would admit it. "Adventure is what you say that you want. Well, I'm glad that you are enjoying your time with me, but it should end soon enough. You can run from the paparazzi and your exes on your own time. I don't want to be a part of your adventurous life style. I just think it's best if you leave." Celís admitted. What he really wanted to hear was th other say that he didn't care about losing money and that he cared for him. That he didn't care if the paparazzi saw them together, not in case they were found out on a slip up. It seems like the feelings had back tired on him. It all started off as a game and the older male developed feeling while Shou was still stuck in the fun.

"Dammit I'm pathetic." The dark haired male whispered to himself.

Shou's expression dampened. This was the first time he thought the man was genuinely upset. He pretended to gather his things and leave when he really went down to another hall to cry. He knew he didn't want to leave, but he still wasn't sure why. Suddenly, he felt something fall from his back pocket. His wallet. He took a look at it for a good long time. After what felt like an hour of thought, he realized why he still behaved so pridefully. Money. In his heart, he loved Celís more than anything in the world. However, his love of money and desire to please his father always seemed to take precedence over anything he wanted to say. Right now, his heart was telling him to go back, even if Celís didn't necessarily accept him. His brain was telling him to run as far away as possible so he'd never know the pain of never being able to legitimately confess. With determination in his eyes, Shou made his decision. He then stowed his wallet away, but not in his pocket. He put it in his briefcase and returned... That is, until a familiar figure stopped him before he could open his door.

"Did you miss me?" it asked. The voice was all too familiar.

"K-Kenji?!" Shou looked shocked. "How did you get back?! I thought I had you in Okinawa for a week!"

"You nearly did; but the flight got sidetracked and had to land in Osaka, so I decided to return home to pay you a visit. It's a wonder how Lady Luck chooses who to bless, since I came around this dingy old place with a nearly broken sign at the front." Kenji continued, backing Shou into a wall. "That was a very dirty trick you played, and I'm here to get revenge."

"Like hell! I'm getting out of this dump before you kill me!" Shou attempted a kick at the man's crotch, but Kenji was too quick, avoiding his foot and grabbing his legs. He lifted the smaller man up and into his arms.

"You're too predictable." he said. "Now, I'm going to do something to you that I meant to do a long time ago."

He took out a key that he had stolen from the front desk while the lady running it was on break and unlocked the door they were closest to. He then tossed Shou inside and onto the bed, locking the door behind him. He then proceeded to hastily rip the smaller man's clothes off and tie his arms and legs to the bed with rope he kept in a duffel bag. Out of the corner of his eye, Shou could see the tops of his coworkers' heads out of the window. Growling in a dangerously low tone, he struggled against his bonds.

"You bastard! They helped you?!" Shou growled. "Once I get back, I'm firing all of their asses!"

"We won't have any of that. I'm manager now until you return, and technically, you haven't returned. Now, let's have some fun, shall we~?" Kenji said, leaning in to kiss Shou.

"Get off of me, you pervert!" the blue-haired man shouted. "Get—MMPH!"

Kenji forced his mouth onto Shou's muffling whatever noises he was making. Little did Kenji know that Celís' room was right next door.

The dark haired man watched as Shou began to perform the action in which he told him to. He was at least hoping that the other would stay but it would be better if the smaller just left. The twenty one year old male caused too many emotions to run through Celís' body that he didn't really favor it. Once the blunette was outside of his door, Celís slammed the door closed and closed his eyes. Once again his heart was ripped from his chest over another person who only cared for money.

Of course the dark haired man was just that, a man. Many are suppose to be all tough and not show how they really feel, but to Celís he just thought of it as a exterior. Truly he didn't love Shou, but there was definitely some feeling there. At least the relationship was over before it could get any worse. The situation would be much better with the outcome the other had chose. "Makes things much easier for me." The man whispered, coal eyes darting around the room. He was wondering should he pack now and leave as well. That would be a smart move seeing as Shou may return and though Celís would love that, he didn't want to just give in like a weakling. Deciding to just leave his belonging, in which he doubt he brought any, the dark haired man opened the door to see another couple walk into the room beside his. Well, it looked more like the two was arguing. That was something that the older male could do without at the moment. Leaving seemed to be good for more than one thing, the twenty seven year old didn't exactly want to hear another couple argue at the moment.

On his way down the hall, a scream caught his attention. It was none other than Shou's voice. The man turned to see no one and shook his head. Was he hallucinating? That thought was scratched as another scream was heard. It was from the room beside him. Walking to the door, he slowly twisted the nob to see that it was locked. "Dammit." He whispered. Backing away from the door the man ran to the front desk to inform the woman of his distress.

"I need for you to come with me to unlock a door. My...um friend has seemed to been kidnapped. Please." The words were spoke frantically because of fear of Shou being hurt. If the blunette was injured then he would blame himself. "Fuck!" He yelled, fist slamming against the desk.

"Don't worry. I have the master key. Come, let us go." She spoke, running after Celís who had already chose to chase the other.

"Stop, Kenji! Let go of me!" Shou shouted. "Help! Somebody!"

Kenji hastily took off his shirt and shoved it in Shou's mouth.

"Quiet, bitch. Though, I might take it out when I fuck you so I can hear your lovely screams~" Kenji said.

Shou made all the noise he possibly could. He wriggled against Kenji, who started trailing kisses down his body, stopping to suck his dick.

"Get off!" Shou shouted, flailing against his bonds.

Celís... Please... Help me. Even if you kill me right after for what I did. Please, save me from this man! Shou thought.

The woman rushed after Celís and shoved the key into the door that the older man was pointing so frantically at. Once the door was opened, the lady in pink stood in the doorway as the dark haired man rushed inside. The man was at the side of the bed in less than five seconds. Taking a hold of the enemy's shoulder, Celís pulled him off and away from Shou.

"What the hell are you doing?" Celís was in no way calm, therefor his octave was way higher than usual, but still not to the point of yelling. Sighing he stood beside the blunette and glared to the other man. "Who the fuck are you anyways?" Staring to the man before briefly glancing to the victim.

"Hm? Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Kenji Uchumiya, stand-in CEO of this beautiful boy's company." Kenji said. "And I believe that you have something that belongs to me."

"Don't listen to him, Celís! I don't want to be with him!" Shou cried frantically, hiding behind his new boss. "I came back to apologize to you, Celís!"

Celís frowned at the man and looked away to the blunette as he began to talk. So it seemed that the smaller didn't want the other and due to what Kenji said, the property he was owning was Shou. "Could you fucking untie him. He doesn't want you and I really don't want to start any trouble, but....if you don't release him....I swear to gods." Hands bawling into a fist.

The woman pursed her lips and nodded to agree with Celís. "I would like for you to please leave. If not, I'll have to call the police."

"Try me, bitch." Kenji threw himself at Celís, but Shou hopped out in front of his boss, his arms still tied behind him and his legs tied together. He had spat out Kenji's shirt a while ago.

"You won't hurt him! I love him with my heart and soul, and I won't let you take him away from me!" he shouted as Kenji's body collided with his.

"You disappoint me, Shou." Kenji frowned before tossing the smaller boy aside, his head colliding with the wall. Shou let out a cry of pain in response. He kept his legs tightly closed in case Kenji tried to rape him again.

Celís let out a chuckle as he saw Shou's head collide with the wall, not because the situation was funny, but more out of bitterness. The dark haired man was just in disbelief that the other had hurt the blunette. It pissed the older man off and he grabbed a hold of the enemy's shirt and pushed the man against the wall, making sure to hoist Kenji off the ground.

"If you ever touch Shou again I will kill you. Now, this could go the easy way, or the hard way. Either you leave now and escape, or you get your ass kicked and sent to jail. Its your choice." He spoked cockily, making sure to be aware of the man's movement.

The woman ran to the blunette and bent down to untie the other. Once undone, she picked up her cellphone and looked to the man who caused such dispute.

"You aren't allowed here. Get out."

Kenji ignored the two of them, attempting a punch at Celís. Shou was sprawled out on the floor, still naked. He regained consciousness slowly, getting up and finding that he had free movement of his limbs again. He began to look for his clothes.

Celís ducked the punch and kneed the man in the stomach before throwing him across the room. Slowly walking closer to Kenji, the older man glared to the ex boyfriend of Shou's and shook his head. "You don't listen do you?" Kicking the man in the face as he had yet to stand after crashing into a table. "Leave and there won't be any problems."

Kenji was doubled over in pain. He was almost certain that Celís broke something. Growling lowly, he tried to attack Celís again. Shou was only able to retrieve his underwear when he saw Kenji trying to attack again. Without thinking, he hurled a shoe at Kenji. It hit him square in the face, causing him to miss Celís and bash his head against a wall. Growling at Shou this time, he started to slowly back the smaller man into a corner. Shou threw his other shoe at him, but he was more prepared this time and swatted it away. Without any weapons left, Shou closed his eyes and hoped the man would be knocked out the next time he opened them.

Celís grabbed the man and slammed him against the wall pushing his legs against Kenji's so the enemy couldn't kick and pinning his wrist to the wall. The dark haired male glared sternly at the ex boyfriend of Shou's and sighed. "You sure have a strong will don't you? I'm only going to say it once again...it's best if you leave or I will kill you." Whispering the last four words so no one else could hear him. That was a threat that he would do...he knew that he could get away with it. Especially with the amount of money he had.