^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

The older man continued to ram into the body only small thrusts in the other's body, he would cum soon. Assaulting and abusing the set of nerves Celís bit his lips. "You, don't cum. You have to beg me to cum Ok? You can only climax when I say so. Your my dirty little slut after all. You like my cock right? Say it." Gripping the other hair as he thrusts more into him. The release would come in a second. After one more thrust his release happened, the constriction had swallowed him in pleasure. Large ropes of cum filled the other's puckered channel to the brim, before he pulled away from the blunette. Catching his breath, the chef also cummed, his substance splattering onto the other's body slightly.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

"Master... Please, l-let me cum! I love the feeling of your big, thick cock defiling my innocence!" Shou continued to writhe as Celís came inside him. He tried his hardest not to cum as well when he felt his rival's seed coat his insides.

Kissing onto the other's neck he wrapped his hands around the erection that the blunette was sporting. Slowly rubbing his hand across the under vein of the male's cock, stroking the flesh in his hand. "Your able to cum...slut." Licking onto Shou's ear, his breath fanning over the lobe of it.

With a final pleasured cry, Shou came all over the table. He had never felt so much relief in his life. He felt Celís' cum starting to leak out of his stretched hole, but he didn't care. He panted heavily, trying to catch his breath after the amazingly mind-blowing sex he had just had with the person he'd least expect to have it with. Sweat and cum covered his face, neck, and stomach. His limbs felt too weak to do anything. In fact, the rooms colors began to swirl before he passed out, still on the table.

When a pleasurable cry reigned through the room Celís smirked because he knew that he was the reason for it. The smaller soon took a exhausted breath before he fell onto the table. The twenty seven year old thought that the other was just tired, but noticing how the blunette was so limp his eyebrow raised.

"Umm...well sir I'm sorry but you and....umm him can't come back here. We can't have this kind of behavior here."

Celia looked to the blond with a furrowed brow. He would say that now after he just fucking soiled himself. Rolling his eyes the older male quickly slipped on his clothes before grabbing onto the cloth that covered the table. Snatching the material off the dinning surface, the plates and glass only wobbling slightly. Celís wrapped it around the smaller's body before also retrieving Shou's clothes.

The meal was quite delicious to, and they couldn't even come back. The baddest thing was that the younger male didn't even get a chance to taste his food, before he even had a chance to the dark haired man had made him strip. Leaving the room many stared to them with surprised expression. A man stopped the older male, glancing back, Celís slightly frowned. This was defiantly the manager.

"For disturbing the peace we will have to charge a fine. If you do not pay we will have you confiscated." What?

"I understand." Glaring at all the customers that looked toward him, many out of fright turned their head. "I'll give you the number to my secretary...she'll take this for me." Getting a nod the business frowned before sighing and began to tell. "437-4429"

"Thank you, but if this is invalid we will have you arrested."

"Yes, yes I know. The name is Celís...just call me that and she will know who you mean. Take care." Bowing slightly before leaving the restaurant.

Shou was unconscious for the entire ordeal. He woke up in the back seat of Celís' car.

"My fucking head..." Shou rubbed his forehead. "What happened? All I remember is you letting me cum and me passing out."

He took notice of the fact that he was wrapped in a tablecloth. Once that realization hit, he felt a sharp pain from his ass and a wet sensation between his legs

Suddenly, his face went pale.

"Please don't tell me what I thought just happened did happen." Shou pleaded.

Celís started to see if he could actually trick the other. "What was that you said? I let you cum?" Glancing into the rearview mirror to look at the blunette. "Wow, I never knew you thought that way about me. What a dream you had. All I remember was you getting quite drunk and passing out, but not before stripping." Letting out a low chuckle, looking to the smaller's expression. Had he bought it?

"Maybe it was just an erotic dre—WAIT A MINUTE! I only had one glass! You piece of shit! I remember it all so vividly! You were on top of me, making me call myself your whore and throw away every shred of my pride while you defiled my chastity! You lying fucker! I'll have your neck once I recover!" Shou barked. He didn't care how much strain was on his body from screaming at his rival, who was attempting to fabricate a story for some reason.

A laughed echoed through the car as Celís glanced through the review mirror once again to see the blunette before his eyes averted once more to the road. "Calm down ok, I was only joking." the twenty seven year old said driving faster to make it to his destination.

"Plus, don't blame this all on me. Your the slut who begged for me to fuck you. The one who wanted to be my cum bucket." Raising his brow before mocking the other. "Oh Celís fuck me harder make me you cock whore~ Do you remember that?" a smile playing at his lips.

Shou blushed again. That statement was one of the many dirty things he had said when they were fucking.

"Y-yes..." Shou hid himself in the tablecloth. "I'll never be able to go out into the public eye again after this! What if the presses find out about what we did?! The paparazzi will be all over us, and not in the way that you'd like them to be! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING SHRED OF DIGNITY LEFT IN YOU?!"

He was trying very hard not to cry in front of his rival; that would make him look worse than he already was.

"Me have dignity? Of course I do. It should be you that I ask that question to. I wasn't the one screaming to be fucked for everyone to hear me. Oh and by the way, apparently we aren't allowed back...ever." The dark haired male had already forgottened about the conflict with the manager. Well, mot necessarily forgottened he just didn't care.

Of course that damn restaurant would want money, especially since they saw that the two of them was in a private room with the brand of blanca wine they had. Those Idiots must have suspected them of being rich, which they were. The dark haired man didn't really care for that though..

Shou's heart sank. Everything that he thought had happened did happen, and this news of being barred from the restaurant didn't make him feel better at all.

"How much do they want us to cough up?" Shou sighed, searching for his pants. He hoped that he could just write them a check, send them a gift, and never have to speak to them ever again.

"How much? Oh I have no idea, I'm pretty sure it would be a bit steep seeing as we made ourselves seem rich. Overly price us..." Looking once again through the rearview mirror to look to the smaller male. "My secretary is handling that, so I'm not too sure about it. I will give you your debt soon enough." Smiling a little to his blue haired rival.

"I hope it's nothing too bad." Shou said, knowing full well that it was his wanton cries of sexual pleasure that were the main cause of the predicament they were in. He expected to have to pay more than his rival. Finally he found his pants, and he began digging in his pockets for his checkbook.

"As if, that restaurant will make a lot of profit from us. Then, let's not let them find out that we have our own business. If the manager finds out, or any of the worker for that matter, we would be blackmailed. I personally wouldn't care about them selling the story to the public, you on the other hand...being the one begging for me to shove my cock into you more, will be." The black haired male continued to tease the blunette, it was so amusing to him.

Shou wanted to strangle the man so badly. If only he weren't so tired and his ass wasn't aching so much.

"I can't believe I'm asking you of all people for help, but what the hell should I do?!" Shou said, angry at himself for bringing this predicament onto them. "I'm going to say it right now: I'll do anything to make sure this story doesn't get out to the public. ANYTHING."

A laugh reigned through the vehicle as it was soon stopped. The two of them was now parked outside of the twenty seven year old's corporation. Stepping from the SRT Viper the businessman glanced around before walking around to open the door for the smaller male. The other still was in the back seat as the door to the car was opened.

"Just be quiet and put your clothes on. We won't let the story go public, but...there may be a slight chance it will. Though that's if you refuse my offer. On the bright side there is nothing to worry about. My secretary hasn't talked to me yet so we have no idea how much the fine was, or if anyone has found out our identity."

Shou happily obeyed, putting his clothes back on. He kept his checkbook on hand in case he'd have to pay. He was impressed at the architecture of his rival's business; Shou's main building was just a plain rectangular building with a lot of glass to let light in and prevent Seasonal Affective Disorder.

"The building looks quite impressive, I have to admit." Shou said.

Celís sent an indifferent look to the other before glancing back to the building. Did it really? The talker male couldn't really agree because his father and him has never had the same likes for styles. The old man had a sense of style for antique object topped off with the simplicity of common colors. The son, however, had the likes for top notched object as well as colors and substances that would seem to be flamboyant.

"I see, so you also like my father's style. I never got around to change it because...well it would take too long to rebuild. I precisely don't give a damn how it looks, as long as my products sell." Beginning to stride to the building standing tall in front of them.

"My father was also pretty bad at deciding how to build a building. His initial design for my main building had few windows. I ended up convincing him to add a lot of glass for our employees with Seasonal Affective Disorder who need the light to function better." Shou explained as they entered. The warmth of the heater contrasted greatly from the cold winter afternoon. Shou held his blazer in his hands, as he had gotten hot very quickly wearing it.

The older male continued to walk through the corridor of the building going to his office. As he was passing by, a deep sultry voice began to call out to him.

"Wait, wait Mr. Mayata-San." Reaching for the other the woman made a mistake and grabbed onto the blunette but she quickly let him go. "Oh I'm sorry, but I'm trying to get to Celís." Slightly pushing past the younger boy to grab onto the older male.

"What is it Stacy?"

Shou didn't look amused or impressed at the woman's mistake. His hair and eyes were blue, and he was at least 4 inches shorter than the older male! How was it possible for her to mistake him for Celís?! Nevertheless, Shou let her by.

"This woman is your secretary, I take it?" Shou asked.

Celís looked to the younger male and slightly nodded. "Yes, this is Stacy...Stacy this is my little lustful slut...Shou." The women's heels clicked on the pale yellow marbled floor, albeit at the statement the sound faltered as the woman stumbled slightly. Quickly catching herself she sped up to catch up with the both of them once more.

"Well...um...hello to you Shou. Mr. Celís, I had a restaurant to call and say you were having...SEX in the private room! " The woman said in a motherly tone, reaching up to slip her pen into her hair.

"Yeah, and did you deal with that?" The dark haired male called to her as he continued to his office, reaching to steal a coffee from the blond that was carrying them on a glass dish.

Shaking her head the secretary quickly pulled up change to drop into the woman's money hat before mouthing that she was sorry. "Wouldn't you like to know what they are planning?"

"Not really." Celís answered back opening the door to his office. Walking in he went to sit as his desk, Stacy sighed before following after him and leaving the door open for Shou.

"Mr. Mayata! THEIR CHARGING YOU 1.3 BILLION DOLLARS!" Silence followed through the whole building as the blond haired women caught her breath before biting her lip nervously. Closing the door she blew out a breath before staring to the men in the room.

Shou blushed at the descriptor Celís used for him.

"Nice to meet you, Stacy." he said. When he heard the fine, his heart nearly stopped.

"Oh shit." Shou said. "I'm not sure if I could pay any fraction of that! My business is still relatively new!"

At this rate, that restaurant will force me to file bankruptcy! I'm going to have to find supplemental income! But where?! Shou stared at the floor in thought before looking back up. An idea came to him, but he pushed it away, thinking it was a bad idea from the start.

Celís waves that away in dismissal before pulling out his checkbook and scribbling the information needed before handing the paper out for the woman to take. "Here, just give it to them." Her eyes widened before she crossed he arm below her breast, causing for a button to come a loose and more of her cleavage to show. The dark haired male looked down before smirking and glancing quickly to Shou. He wondered scarcely if the other would be jealous if he stared.

"So your going to willingly give it to them? Why?" She yelled, he face scrunched in a frown.

"What else am I suppose to do? We could be arrested and I can't afford to go to jail. Plus...Stacy?"

"Yes" Looking back to the man as she was fixing her shirt.

"Say hello to your new co-worker." Celís announced, nodding his head to the blunette. The boy couldn't expect himself to get off that easy could he? No, he would work off all of his debt here.

(Oh my....my Internet crashed again:()