^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

The older male stared to him and frowned slightly. "You do have a place to stay. All you have to do is beg for it." Celís let out a cocky smile and laughed slightly to the twenty one year old. To be in command was a good feeling, and the dark haired male loved every second of it. The blunette would do anything he was told and it only made him more sexy. Something that many mens didn't have for the twenty seven year old. The smaller male was the only man he had ever been attracted to.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

Shou flopped onto the floor, his body tired from all the sex he had been having with his boss. He crawled up to his boss's shoes.

"Please... Let me stay with you, Celís... I'll do whatever I can to help around the house as well. I'll even do maid cosplay too..." he softly kissed the toes of his boss's shoes like a groveling slave. Being in this position was rather familiar to him, so he almost didn't feel mortified or ashamed at all.

Celís smiled to his little slut and bent toward the other to grip his chin between his chin and index finger. Giving a small smirk the older man nodded before giving the blunette a kiss to his beautifully pink plump lips. "Yes, you can stay with me. I really don't care how long you stay."

A knock was given to the door and Stacy walked in with a disapproval look. "Mr. Mayata...how could you do such a thing? Those were well respected businessmen and women."

"I don't care who it is. Plus, I've told you many times to NOT...call me that dammit." The male was tired of Stacy always calling him the wrong name, it pissed him off. He went by Machaya for a reason.

It's not like he did it against my own will... Shou thought, tapping his fingers on the floor. He turned himself so he was laying prone and wouldn't need to cover his groin. He looked up at Celís and wondered how Stacy would respond. Suddenly, his phone began to ring from his pants. He swiftly reached for them and took it out. This call was from Hiroki, one of his coworkers and Minami's boyfriend.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Shou, it's Hiroki, Minami's sick, so she wanted me to tell you who we chose to hold your spot." Hiroki said over the phone.

"Well, who was it?" Shou asked.

"Actually, it's someone you might know..." Hiroki said. Sounds of handing the phone off to someone occurred in the background and another man picked up on the other end.

"Did you miss me, Shou-chan?" A remarkably deep voice sounded on the other end. Shou couldn't believe his ears. That voice belonged to Kenji Uchumiya, his first boyfriend from college that he told Celís about at the restaurant.

"Ke-Kenji..." Shou said. "How did you manage to find my company? I thought you were in Korea!"

"I was, but the pay was shitty, so I quit. Your friends, though, offered me something much better." Kenji's voice dropped a little and became more playful in nature. It still had somewhat of an effect on Shou, but the short time that he was with Celís had tempered his reaction to the point where there was no outward display.

"What did they offer you?" Shou asked.

"Well, I did a lot of thinking in Korea, and I realize that I need you in my life more than anyone. So the deal was this: I lead the company for them, and they help me get you back to your rightful spot: with me." Kenji said.

Shou gasped. His ex-boyfriend knew he was with someone else?! Trying to stay calm, Shou replied.

"How do you know I'm not just ill?" Shou asked.

"First, you sound fine. Second, your flat-chested secretary told me everything I needed to know... After I tied her up and fucked her until she told me everything." Kenji said, his voice suddenly becoming dark.

Shou froze. He did what to Minami?! He got another call and added it to create a conference call. It was Hiroki using Minami's phone.

"Yeah... I lied about Minami being sick... I tried to save her from Kenji, but he overpowered me easily. I'm so sorry, Shou—" Suddenly, the sound of a punch being thrown rang into the receiver. Then, he faintly heard Kenji screaming at Hiroki and a lot of rustling of clothes. Then, he heard Hiroki screaming for Kenji to stop doing something to him. Shou turned white imagining what Kenji could've been doing to Hiroki. A couple minutes later, Kenji picked back up on Hiroki's phone.

"Sorry for that. I just had to remind Hiroki to keep his goddamn mouth shut." Kenji growled. "Anyway, I'll be searching for you, Shou. I'll keep looking until I find you. And when I do, I'll make sure that you stay my little slut forever."

Kenji then hung up both phones.

Shit! I didn't expect Kenji to know about this! What am I going to do?! he began to internally panic. He neglected to tell Celís that he still had some feelings for Kenji, and was worried that if he knew that they were after him, bad things would be in store. At the same time, though, Shou was getting used to the master-slave dynamic of his partnership with Celís that he thought he was actually starting to like his new master. Shou was so confused. He wanted everything to end and for him to just be back to the way he was before this ordeal with Celís happened.

The room was silent as both Stacy and Celís was looking to the other who was occupying the room. The blunette had just hung up the phone, but that is not what was worrying Stacy. The older businessman on the other hand was just curious as to what the fuck happened.

Shou was wearing a surprised look on his face. No, it was more of a confused face....confused, surprised, shocked and unsure. What could have his slut in such a dilemma? Whatever it was, the dark haired man didn't like it. That was one thing Celís hated, it was to have his whore thinking of anything else other than him.

Frowning the taller man walked to the smallest of the three. Yes, due to Stacy's giant breast, big ass and hour glass figure...she was even bigger than Shou, although all that didn't matter to the twenty seven year old at the moment. He just wanted to know what was up with his personal assistant.

Staring into the blue, confused eyes; the dark haired man crossed his arms over his chest. "What is going on? What the hell happened, huh?" The taller male asked, giving a glare to the blunette.

"The people at my company are going to try to take me back." Shou said. "And my first boyfriend, Kenji, is their leader."

Shou looked at Celís with pleading eyes.

I still like Kenji, but... he thought.

"I don't want to go back with them... I want to stay with you!" he said. He knew full well that that could come off as a flat-out confession of love, but he didn't care.

The dark haired man looked to the blunette and raised a brow to the smaller man. That was something that the older male was not expecting Shou to say. To actually want to be with him was a surprise. "You...want to be with me. I wouldn't expect you to say that. After all I've done to you, I'd think you'd want to run away from me and never me again." Celís voiced, giving the smaller a cocky smile. "You like being my dirty little slut, don't you?" Licking over his lips.

Stacy just stood awkwardly and said nothing at all. She felt out of place, though the woman didn't know if she should like the new worker or despise him. She did, however, like Celís Machaya herself.

"I'll remind you right now that Kenji tried to rape me. While drunk of course." Shou said. "He also was the one who masturbated to just seeing me in maid cosplay."

His first relationship in college was a rocky one. He and Kenji met through their roommates, and they got along well first, but as they went on, Kenji's true nature came out. Despite how protective he claimed to be, Kenji was actually a shameless sadist, wanting to indulge in kinks that Shou could never come to like or even appreciate that he liked them. Kenji was also forceful and impolite to others in general. However, his masochistic part loved all those flaws and kept him in the relationship until junior year.

"In other words, I'd much rather be with you than him." Shou said, grabbing his pants and pulling them on. "But I have the feeling that he's out there right now looking for me. What should we do?"

The older male just stood to look after the smaller male and stayed silent for a moment. There was nothing that he could say, so he decided to stay quiet. Celís didn't really know how he felt, whether be was jealous or completely irate. This was something that the dark haired man wasn't use to.

Turning away from the smaller of the three, the coal eyes darted around the surroundings as he walked to sit in the desk. The twenty seven year old linked his fingers and rested his chin above his fingers. He would only state at the smaller of the two. There was nothing that he could say, but Stacy took the situation to herself.

"Um...sw-sweetheart, we'll protect you. I'm pretty sure that....Mr. may...Machaya wouldn't let your ex boyfriend get to you. He's overwhelmed at the moment if not irate."

"Thanks, Stacy." Shou said. "I just can't believe he manipulated my coworkers like that... They're like a second family for me."

Shou looked at Celís, worried at his potential reaction. He was mostly worried that he was jealous of Kenji, whom Shou had basically no feelings for at this point. Shou remained low on the ground, mentally preparing himself for whatever reaction Celís would have.

The older man just stared in the distance not saying a word. The dark haired male didn't know how he felt at the moment. Here the blunette was talking of his ex boyfriend that he never really broke up with, and now the man was replacing Shou in his corporation. Again, it was terrible that his ex was manipulating his workers. That alone would surely attract the other male to leaving.

The coal eyes steered to the blunette who still rested on the floor. There was no way that he would just let the other leave. The two of them had to pay a debt, and letting Shou leave was not something that the older male would willingly do. Celís frowned to his personal assistance and looked away.

"You do know that you can't just leave, right? You and I have a fucking debt and I will NOT pay it all on my own. Your mine now, ok."

Shou looked up with a blushing face. This couldn't be real. Shou got up and kissed Celís, tears of happiness pouring down his face.

"Thank you so much..." Shou said, struggling through his tears. "I never want to be with Kenji. I only want to be with you. I love you, Celís..."

Shou felt that he was truly confessing his love to Celís now. He didn't want things any other way than how they were right now.

The twenty seven year old eyes widened at the love confession that Shou had so bodily announced. How the fuck was the male in love with him? Continuing to stare without a word, the older man shook his head. Coal eyes trailing over the blunette's face, studying for any lies or discomfort, Celís opened his mouth to talk.

"Love? That's a really strong feeling. You do know that right? I don't expect you to say shit like that unless you mean it." He said without an inch of amusement.

"Keeping me away from that bastard... That's the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me. I was being serious when I said 'I love you', you know." Shou said. "I like being your slave, but I want to be more than just a slave to you. Being business rivals has helped me grow in so many ways that I can't even begin to explain them all to you. I don't think I could've risen to fame as quickly as I did if it hadn't been for you always beating me at everything. Please understand me."

His feelings for his master were true, but he didn't know what to do to get through to him. Shou hoped that Celís would at least be able to understand his feelings.

The older male only continued to stare to the smaller businessman. The dark haired guy really didn't know what to say. Shou had fallen for him in so little time, and Celís didn't know whether the other was being honest or not. Coal orbs averting from the man of his confessions, the twenty seven year old stood.

"Well, that is very nice to know. I am not going to be used as a product seller. Your mind is in the right place. If we were to date than our products will sell much more than it does now. Then after a break up, paparazzi as well as reporters will be everywhere. That will cause more popularity, and then we'll sell more. Nice plan, but what I want from you is to leave. Go assist Stacy." He demanded as he walked to exit the room.

"O-Okay." Shou said, putting his shirt back on. He exited and looked for Stacy. He was happy that Celís actually acknowledged that there was some importance to being in a relationship. Part of him told him this wouldn't last, but he chose not to listen and go along with it.

Stacy ran after the blunette and touched his shoulder. She hated what had actually happened between the new worker and the boss.. It would make things more complicated.....for her. The woman always seemed to be trapped with Celís at the wrong time. It was either the two men having sex, or now...an argument. Well, it wasn't an argument; but the two had definatly spilled emotions.

"Hey, Shou. . .I'm sorry about what just happened. Please don't take Mr. Machaya seriously." She announced, smiling softly to the smaller male.

"It's all right, Stacy." Shou said. "A few of my boyfriends were like that. Maybe not as sexually active, but still had the same views of love as he does."

Shou smiled at Stacy, trying to ease any tension between them that his antics with Celís could've caused.

"He very cautious when it comes to love. He's been hurt really badly before by someone he had loved. It took a lot to get him back on track. With you being his rival, the man only think your using him to up your popularity. Once that is up, your products will sell more. Maybe the whole ex boyfriend thing about your use-to-be lover taking over your business is a scheme, ....or at least that's what Celís think. Don't take it seriously." The woman said, walking along the halls with Jackal B.

Shou looked at Stacy, shocked. The man had been betrayed before?! He wouldn't have guessed. Now feeling sorry for his boss, Shou wanted to do everything in his power to make sure that Celís realized that his love wasn't a means of being more popular but a genuine expression of affection. He wished he knew what he could do to make him see that...

The woman could see that the other was shocked at the information before. She had been the one to look after the dark haired male at such a time, but it wasn't an easy task. That's where the name Mayata came from and the man still hadn't changed his last name. Come to think of it, Stacy doesn't even know if he divorced the other women yet. Either way the two wasn't together anymore and that was final. Celís would never go back to his ex wife.

----

The older man sighed as he glanced around his room, coal eyes darting around the space as well. It was quiet without the blunette, but at the moment hebwould rather be alone. Celís just didn't know what to do.

"Oh... I-I'm sorry..." Shou said. "It's just that Kenji abused me a lot, and Celís keeping me here is saving me from having to deal with him... I really do love Celís, but I don't know what to do to show him that..."

Shou looked clearly upset. Whether it was with himself or Celís wasn't entirely clear.

"Well, don't worry about showing him anything. He'll soon see that you aren't lying. Just give him some time, that is all that he needs." Stacy informed, before stopping and taking a hold of the smaller's shirt. "Let's take you back to him, ok? I'm pretty sure he has thought of his mistake by now." Waiting to see what the other would choose to do.

"O-okay..." Shou said, shaking his emotions from him. He wasn't sure what to expect from Celís, but he braced himself, very much expecting a negative response from his superior. Hell, he was even expecting to be thrown to Kenji right then and there.

Stacy began to slightly pull Shou back to the older man's personal office. She thought that Celís would had calmed down by now. The dark haired male never stayed mad or upset for long. Once at the door she wrapped her knuckles against the door and waited for an answer. There was nothing said for about a minute but soon a low 'come in' came from inside. Looking toward the small, petit blunette, Stacy beckoned him forward.

"I suppose from the start he thinks it's you. Have fun." She announced, giving a small smile as she turned to walk back to her desk.