^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

Shou went into his boss's office, scared. He didn't know what to expect from his boss after that confession. He slowly approached the dark-haired man as Stacy closed the door.

"Umm... Celís?" he said, scared out of his mind. Yet something prompted him to keep going.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

Celís looked up to the smaller male's voice. As expected, he knew it would be his little play toy, although the other had said he wished for more. Sighing the dark haired man looked to Shou with a serious look. "What is it. You should have work to do, but I did say you are my personal assistant so...I guess not. Maybe we could go home for the day. We have nothing to do." Standing from his desk to grab his coat to leave.

"Yeah... Let's go. I'm a little tired from today." Shou said.

And I'm sure as hell that YOU of all people should know why. he thought He really just wanted to go to sleep and rest himself. Hopefully, he could find a solution to this later.

Just the innocent statement that blunette announced was funny to the older man because he knew exactly why the small petit boy was tired. Chuckling a little he walked around to open the door, but not before grabbing a hold of his jacket. Afterwards the dark haired man exited his personal office, waiting patiently until Shou walked from the room to close and lock the door behind them both.

"Well, you should be tired from all of the activities you've done today. I'm pretty sure the convention was the most tiresome, right?" Celís teased, knowing that he was the reason for the smaller's sleepiness.

"Yeah... That, AND certain things that shall remain between us." Shou said, not even having to say what exactly happened for Celís to know what it was he was referring to. He walked with a slight limp thanks to all the times Celís fucked him that day.

The taller man only let off a smirk as the both of them entered the elevator to take them to the first floor. Now the blunette had to come home with him and relax. It was a needed thing for both the businessman. From the other company witnessing such an act, the dark haired man wouldn't be surprised if he had paparazzi at his door as soon as they both arrive. He didn't really care, but he knew that Shou would be royally pissed.

Shou held onto Celís for support as he prayed that the pain in his ass would go away when they got to Celís' house. He knew that after that erotic display at the restaurant, neither Celís nor the paparazzi would let him live it down, so he tried to calm himself as best as he could. He gave Celís a glare that said "If the paparazzi are at your door asking why I let you fuck me, you're fucking dead."

The dark haired man glanced to the smaller male and smiled lightly to the other. He could tell exactly what the blunette was thinking so it was actually pretty funny. "Aw, why give me that look." Laughing to the smaller of the two, Celís stopped ways away from his house. From the distance one could see the camera of paparazzi as well as vans that was coming from Mehan's news. "Well, it seems that we should go somewhere else."

"Where?" Shou asked. "Everyone will know our names now, so it's pointless to go anywhere around here!" Shou said angrily. What he hoped wouldn't happen did happen, and his name was probably all over the news as Celís' whore.

"Would you calm down? Screaming at one another would not help the situation at all. Then again, you can't blame all of this on me. Your the one that was screaming and moaning for me to fuck you." Celís said as he stared tongue blunette. Shou was actually pissed at him for something that they both enjoyed.

"Now, I'm sure not everyone know us. Who cares if they do, we would be out of the ear for questioning. We can go to a hotel, it's your choice." He said, easing a brow to his personal assistant.

"I suppose a hotel will have to do." Shou said. "Just make sure it's good, clean, and not infested with anything. That's all I ask."

He was relieved that Celís was as willing to take care of the problem as he was. He looked around outside for any signs of Kenji and was relieved to find none.

Good thing Kenji hasn't heard of this yet... Suddenly, Shou's phone rang. He answered it, knowing who it would be.

"What do you want, Kenji?" Shou asked, trying to sound tired.

"Since when were you so slutty for this Celís Machaya person? I heard you two fucked in a restaurant and were forced to leave." Kenji said.

Shou's heart stopped. Kenji did know.

"That's none of your business! Now leave me alone!" Shou screamed into the phone.

"That just gives me more reason to want you back. I thought I told you never to give yourself to other men. But you just went and did that. Right under my nose, at that." Kenji's voice dropped to a low, dangerous sounding tone. "If I find you with him, I'll make sure to kill him first, then erase all of his touches on you~"

"Keep your grimy paws off of me, you fucking pervert!" Shou shouted.

"I can't promise that after what he did to you." Kenji responded coolly.

"You piece of shit! I—" Shou stopped. He realized that Kenji could be recording the conversation, so he changed what he was going to say. "Well... I'll let you in on a secret. Celís and I are going to Okinawa for a vacation together. Try to find us there~"

"Thank you for telling me your exact plan of action, you idiot." Kenji said cockily. "I've already booked tickets to go to Okinawa, and we'll be there waiting for you. Unless, of course, your flight is early."

"It will be. We booked around lunchtime, and we're already in the plane, waiting for takeoff. See you later. I have to turn off my phone."

Shou hung up before Kenji could respond, snickering at the outright lie he got past his ex-boyfriend.

Once again, Celís was staring curiously to the small, petit boy waiting for an answer. The other was once again arguing on the phone in his presence. The worst thing was, was that he heard a male on the other line of the phone. Maybe it was once again Shou's ex boyfriend.

"I don't like him very much. He asked to have more effect on you than he should. Do you still have feelings for him?" The dark haired man asked, his coal eyes staring to the slutty blunette." Don't even think to lie to me. I want you to be absolutely honest."

Then again, what flight was the other talking about. There was no way that Celís would willingly give the other a ride to the airport just to meet some other guy. If Shou really wished to do so, then the brat would need his own ride....or have someone else take him.

"Plus, you lied to that asshole. I'm not going anywhere for a vacation. What vacation are you talking of? I am not aware of your parting." The older businessman said, raising a brow as he pulled away and onto the street to find a hotel.

"That's the point. We're not vacationing. I'm luring him away from us. If there's one thing I find redeeming about Kenji, it's that he's a total blockhead. He'll believe almost anything I say to him." Shou said. "It's easier to stay out of their detection when they're in a different part of the country, right? And a hotel will do fine."

Shou actually found it a little funny that Celís took him seriously. He didn't dare laugh, though. At his question about his feelings about Kenji, Shou looked at Celís like he was a the biggest moron in the world.

"Why the hell would I have feelings for a motherfucking rapist?!" he shouted.

Celís frowned to Shou as he yelled at him. The brat was actually getting on his nerves with all of his obnoxiously loud screaming that he always seemed to do.

"Is there any reason for the fucking profanity, or the screaming?" The dark haired male asked, not counting the curse word that he had just so willingly said. "You could use a much better tone with me or I would love to throw you out the vehicle and into the crowd of fucking paparazzis." Celís threaten, as he tightened his hands around the steering wheel.

Shou's expression softened a little. He didn't want to be abandoned here.

"I'm sorry... It's just that the fact that he almost raped me makes me mad at him, and I get loud when I'm angry..." Shou's face became apologetic, almost becoming tearful as well as he remembered the emotional pain from that night. "I'll try to watch what I say better. I promise."

Celís looked at the other before quickly averting his attention back to the road. The two of them would have to go to the hotel of another small town, one outside of the big city that the two of them lived in. From the dark haired man hiding plenty of times, he knew exactly the way.

Driving for minutes without saying a word, his coal eyes darting every which way the man suddenly sighed. "So...how long did you two stay together?" Celís asked, glancing to the one who listened to his every commands.

"Only from the second semester of freshman year until the time I went to Spain in junior year. We got along well in freshman year and became study partners before he asked to become more in sophomore year. Then, we became official, and I began seeing more of his true colors such as his maid fetish and BDSM obsession. He tried to rape me at an end of the year party in sophomore year when he was drunk. When I was in Spain, I broke up with him over the phone, and Antonio came into my life. 2 more boyfriends later, here I am now." Shou answered Celís to the best of his ability. Remembering his failed relationships was painful, but he had to do it.

The dark haired man listened to the other intentionally before giving his attention once again to the road. He could tell that Shou did not really like talking of his last relationships and the older male couldn't blame the blunette. Celís doubt he could conversate about his, that is why he would not push more out of the smaller male.

"You know that if you don't feel comfortable talking of something just tell me. I'll understand. It doesn't mean that I won't make you tell me, but on certain subject I'll repect your choices." He voiced, glancing to Shou with a quick smile.

"Thanks." Shou said. "That's very kind of you to think of me."

Shou blushed. He hadn't seen this side of Celís before, and it really made him happy that Celís truly did care for him, despite treating him like a slave.

"Do you have any hotel in mind?" Shou asked.

"Actually I do. It is one that I use to run to when I didn't want to be in the public's eyes after....um...never mind that. It's not the best hotel, but the women that runs it knows me well now, seeing as I had basically made it my temporary home for more like a year. After coming back from my short vacation, that was when I was introduced to your company. Being rivals with you helped me recovery from the state I was in. So, you've been a good source to me even before we talked." The dark haired man confessed, studying the other's face as the car was slowing down. The two was out of the city and had a little ways to go to be at the hotel's lobby.

"I'm glad that I helped you in some way." Shou smiled. "Maybe we can learn from each other. It's just as important for the boss to learn as much from his employees as an employee learns from his boss, you know."

Shou was interested in the whole story. He didn't know that there was a big incident where Celís had to hide himself even before the restaurant incident. He didn't care that it wasn't top-quality. As long as the people there were friendly towards his boss, Shou figured they would express similar sentiments to him, his boss's personal assistant.

The vehicle was soon stopped in front of a small-like hotel. The roof was seeming to be coming apart, but was decent enough. Opening the car door after running his fingers along the other's thigh, the dark haired businessman climbed from the vehicle and looked around. It was just as he remembered it a while ago, without a single change. Maybe this time he wouldn't be so selfish and not take the niceness that the old woman and her granddaughter had been giving him as he stayed for that year. Nothing had changed during that time, not even returning a simple 'hey' to the woman. After he had left was when he realized his mistake. Celís had been a totally bastard to some of the most sincere and nicest people that he had ever meet. They weren't paid actresses or movie stars or anything of the sort. The two was genuine and kind.

"Well here we are. Not a single thing changed. Maybe they could fix it up with the money I plan on paying to them. The whole year these two was nice enough to put up with me without pay...I think they now deserve what they should have righteously had to begin with." He ranted, walking to the door.

Shou shivered a little when his boss's hand ran across his thigh. He followed Celís into the hotel. It did look a little run-down to his standards, but good enough.

"So they just let you stay without paying? You're lucky." Shou commented.

"They knew that I was a man going through a hard time. The both of them are really sweet women and is always fucked over by jerks. I admit that I was one of those people, but I won't be anymore." Celís voiced as he walked closer to the hotel door to take in a deep breath when standing in front of it. Opening the door he beckoned for the blunette to pass through and he would follow.

Shou walked through the door, looking around at the lobby. He wasn't particularly impressed, but it was better than he thought. While the place definitely looked run-down, it wasn't particularly filthy save for the occasional stains on the wall and carpets. He waited for Celís to show him to their room.