^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

The thick cock slamming into the small, tight hole sounded through the room as the dark haired male continued the act. The prostate of Shou's being harshly abused as the grip on the petit waist only tightening. The older male was surely wanting to let the other know that he was the only one be could think of. The only one that he could day dream about.

"That's right...call my name. Scream it so all can hear. Say your my slut...that you belong to me. Celís' whore...SAY IT!" The twenty seven year old demanded.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

Celís' tightening grip on his waist only turned Shou on more. His screams picked up in volume and his ability to speak in sentences was hindered greatly.

"I—AAH!—belong to C-Celís Machaya! My body is his plaything! I am nothing more than his dirty slut!" Shou cried out, as his prostate was being repeatedly abused. The feelings were too good. Even if he was taking longer to get close than last time, the need for release was beckoning upon him. "AAH! I'm so close! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Celís smiled at the other calling his name...by the name that he went by. Moaning lightly the older man thrusted more rapidly into the orifice provided to him. He loved the way that the blunette would call himself a slut...a sex toy. It was all so erotic and only made his cock throb more.

Cock slamming deadly on point to Shou's prostate, the dark haired male smirked before suddenly stopping his thrust and pulling out of the petit male. He stayed silent to see what the younger man would do.

Shou met his boss's thrusts just about as rapidly as he made them. He was so close to coming, but then he whined at the sudden emptiness. His arms naturally reached for Celís in an attempt to bring him back.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" he asked. Have I already lost my worth to him? Even as an object for his pleasure?

Celís only stared to the other, his cock jumping with the erotic thoughts running through his head. The blunette was stretched open and the sight was driving him insane. Running his fingers along the other's spine he leaned closer to whisper in the smaller's ear.

"Don't worry slut. If you really want to be my cock whore then you have to ride me." Smiling slightly before picking Shou up to place him onto the desk. Coal eyes glancing into the other's eyes.

Shou carefully positioned himself over Celís' length and slowly lowered himself onto it. It went in rather easily due to how much he had been stretched before. Overtaken by lust, Shou began moving rather quickly, moaning every time he felt his prostate get hit. Since he had more control over the angle at which Celís thrusted, Shou was able to hit his own prostate basically with every movement.

Celís hands stayed with a grip onto the smaller male's waist as he helped slam the twenty one year old on his dripping length. Moans was radiating through the room, both from the older man and Shou. Licking the pink nubs of the petit body, the dark haired man captured one between his teeth and flicked his tongue continuously over it. Over and over the wet flesh trailed across Shou's skin. To Celís....he was delicious.

"Ah, tell me how much you like it bitch. Scream how you like my cock deep in you. Tell me." The older male commanded looking into the lust filled blue eyes of Shou's.

Shou cried out in ecstasy. This man knew every place on his body where he loved to be touched, even if they weren't in a committed relationship. After hearing the command, Shou happily obliged.

"S-so... GOOD! I love it when you pound into me endlessly! I can't get enough of your giant cock inside me!" Shou cried. At this point, he was getting used to speaking like a whore. Indecent lines came to him easily where he had to quibble a little beforehand. He didn't care if the entire building could hear them. He was completely enraptured with the sensation of Celís inside him.

Celís smiled continuing to thrust up into the body above him. The younger petit male was doing a great job, for just his second time fucking, his second time ever having sex. Groaning the grip that the older man had on the blunette's waist tightened as he felt about ready to shot his warm seeds inside of the tight orifice.

Pounding relentlessly into the abused prostate, the dark haired man closed his eyes before shooting ropes after ropes of cum in the red, raw, gaping hole. Celís loved making the big become his personal slut. Shou was noticeable stretched and it was an erotic sight to the older male.

Cum dripping from the reddish channel, Celís kissed the blunette lips before giving a smirk. "How did you like that whore?"

With a final particularly loud cry of pleasure, Shou came as well, spraying his seed on his stomach. He remained on Celís' lap, too tired to move any of his limbs.

"That was fucking amazing..." Shou responded, his voice tired from all the screaming. Maybe being in this kind of situation wasn't so bad after all. "I miss feeling you inside me already..."

The dark haired man smiled before nodding and picking the blunette up. After setting Shou aside, the older man stood to fix his clothing. Pulling his pants on and straightening his shirt, coal eyes glanced up to smirk slightly. "You may come in Stacy." He announced before sitting into his chair and rolling up to his desk.

The door was opened, knob rattling as the woman's hands shook. She didn't know whether to be embarrassed or turned on. Rolling her eyes the lady averted her attention to the floor. "S-sir y-you have to go to a meeting." She informed before quickly rushing from the room.

The older man nodded and couldn't stop himself from laughing. Dark orbs going back to the smaller male he smirked. "I guess they heard you. Success. Now get dressed and come with me to the meeting." He demanded, voice turning serious.

"Right..." Shou said, finding tissues to wipe off his own ejaculate before finding his clothes and putting them on. Shou felt very nervous for this meeting. He wasn't sure what to expect from his boss. The last thing he wanted Celís to do was to toy with him during the meeting. Shou tried as best as he could to straighten himself out and look presentable in the little time he had.

"Okay, I'm ready to go." Shou said, a little nervously at that.

Celís looked to the other and frowned slightly. He wasn't really wanting to go to the meeting himself. All he wanted was to enjoy the new worker that he was gifted with. There wasn't even a purposal needed to fuck the blunette, the younger businessman must have actually liked him. The dark haired man wonders if that was correct.

"Great." The older guy announced sarcastically. "Lets get this over with."

Shou nodded. He wasn't sure what a meeting at Celís' company would be like. He felt a little nervous. What would the other workers think of him after he gave that slutty performance? Would they laugh at him? Would they berate him? Would they coerce him into sex? No. He wouldn't let them do that. He belonged to Celís. Not Antonio, or anybody else. Just Celís. It was at that point that he hoped that the marks on his skin wouldn't fade.

The dark haired man trailed straight to the meeting room, he wasn't really that interested in going to the meeting. It was actually pretty bad that he did not know what meetings he had, he just wished it wasn't a company that would waste his fucking time.

Both of the men walking down the hall was getting stares, although whenever Celís looked toward a worker their eyes would avert elsewhere. Smirking he tightened his tie, the twenty seven year old knew what those looks were for. It was all Shou's fault.

Shou realized why the people were staring and looked mortified. He didn't make eye contact at the people staring at him at all. He just glared at Celís.

This is all your fault, Celís. The reason why I look like a fool amongst our coworkers is you. he thought.

Opening the door to the meeting the dark haired male walked in. Glancing around the room he noticed one person who made his blood boil. No, he wouldn't have this meeting....it would be basically useless.

"You all are dismissed. I would not being seeing Mr. Taylor." Sounds of disagreements were heard from the other company worker's mouths, but Celís had made up his mind. The male would not have the proposition of anything that the man wanted.

Grabbing onto Shou's hand he pulled him away from the entrance and walked with the the male down the corridor. "You know, I'm sorry for bothering you with that." Glancing at the twenty one year old and giving a smile. "You know what I want to do? I want to show off my new prize. Wanna fuck inside the meeting room? Where all those losers can see? It would tell them how much I care for their proposition." Trying to stop himself from laughing.

Shou turned white. He couldn't believe what Celís just suggested.

"You want to do WHAT?! That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard! You've embarrassed me enough already. Aren't you worried that others might accuse you of keeping sex slaves?!" Shou said, blushing at the proposition.

"Sex slaves? What the hell? They would never think that." Smirking to the smaller male. "So you don't wish to do so?" Grabbing the other around the waist and pushing him against the wall. Shou was now captured between the body of Celís and the pale white wall. Leaning closer, placing his forehead against the other's, the taller man smirked.

"I know that you want it...gods your such a slut. This will be my third time fucking you, but yet you can't get enough."

Shou didn't know what to do. Certainly, he didn't want to embarrass himself more and feed Celís' ego by accepting. However, the meeting seemed to be nonproductive.

"Tell me something, Celís. Why must you be so intent on embarrassing me?" Shou asked.

The dark haired male coal orbs focused on the other's face. Pulling away from Shou, the taller male frowned slightly before shaking his head. "I don't wish to embarrass you. That is only an emotion that you feel, not one I force upon you. I just want everyone to know that your mine. It's fine if you refuse." Pushing away from the petit male and stepping away from the other.

Shou was confused. The man was actually letting him be? Shou followed him.

"Wait! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I shouldn't have accused you of purposely trying to embarrass me. If that's how you like to show that you like someone, I'm perfectly okay with it. I might fight you on the outside, but deep down, I understand." Shou said.

The older male stopped before looking back to the smaller man. Shou was looking to him with those beautiful blue eyes and it made Celís feel guilty. He wasn't actually sure why, but he guessed it was for taking advantage of the other because he knew that he could. The other felt embarrased about what happened, albeit the twenty seven year old didn't care as long as he got what he wanted. It made him feel powerful and overwhelmed.

"Hmph, whatever. I'm going to my office." Slowing walking away to enter his personal room.

Shou saw this as a short moment of power on his part. A mischievous smile appeared on his face as he followed Celís back to his office.

"What happened to wanting to show your new toy off at the meeting for all to see~?" he put his hands on Celís' shoulders, a tempting tone in his voice. He knew he could very well be leading himself to a bad situation, but the thrill of it excited him in more ways than one.

Celís stopped in his tracks to glance back to the smaller male and pursed his lips. The smaller male was trying to attract him and he was actually giving in to it. Sighing loudly the male stared to him and shook his head before closing his eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want to do anything that you don't want to." Staring to the smaller male and raising a brow.