^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

The older male opened the door and was greeted by the granddaughter of the place. The dark haired man stared as the lady placed a hand over her mouth just to not make too much noise.

"It's you.... W-what are you doing here?" She asked, crossing her arms across her chest. Celís gave a small smile before nodding to her.

" I apologize for all that mischief I have done. I'm here to pay you as well as stay."

---

After a while the two was finished with their business and decided to walk to the room. It was small with one bed, a small broken dresser and a long mirror. Celís smiled and nodded as the girl left. He glanced to Shou and raised a brow. "Well we're here."

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

"It's not too bad." Shou said. "The privacy factor is also nice."

That means... We can do whatever we want, and nobody will be there to judge us or photograph us~♥️ Shou thought. He yawned.

"Getting kinda tired..." he muttered.

The older male nodded at the statement Shou had just voices. He was feeling the exact same way, it would be weird if neither of them was tired. A day of fucking in every area one visited was mighty tiring. Celís stripped from his shirt and pants and went to sit in the bed, giving a tap to it, signaling the smaller to come take a seat. "Come then. I'm also sleepy."

Stripping down to his underwear as well, Shou sat next to Celís. He felt safe, comfortable, and just happy near the businessman. Moving closer to Celís, Shou blushed a little.

"You know, I like when we can just be alone like this. No paparazzi to deal with. No newspapers to answer to. No crazed sadistic ex-boyfriends on your tail... I think I could get used to living like this." Shou said.

Celís glanced to the smaller male and smiled slightly.. The blunette brat just wouldn't stop would he? That statement was basically yet another confession, although the older man didn't know whether to take it for a joke or seriously. The two of them was still rivals and the the dark haired male was sure it would change anytime soon.

"Yeah, well....I think only lovers do things like that." The taller male explained, glancing to Shou from the corner of his eye and watching for a reaction.

Shou blushed. He knew that Celís still saw him as a rival, but hoped that that would change in time.

"Yeah... Thanks for letting me stay with you." Shou said. "So, given that Kenji took the bait, he's going to be gone for probably 3 days. What should we do about this incident?"

Celís raised a brow to the smaller of the two and slightly laughed. The blunette was pretty hilarious in his own adorable, cute way. "What do you mean by we? He's your ex boyfriend not mine. I think that he's all your problem, not mine." He voiced, pulling the comforters on the bed back about to slip under them to sleep.

"Right..." Shou said, looking a little saddened. "I guess I'll stay with you here until he comes back, after which I'm basically on my own."

Shou was a little cold, so he moved closer to Celís. He felt comfortable from just the warmth of his boss's body.

"Hey, Celís, what are we anyway?" he asked. "Like... In Facebook terms, relationship status?"

Celís let off a chuckle at the sentence that had just left the other's mouth. "Well....seeing as we aren't married it can't be that one. I haven't asked you out or vice-versa so...I don't think we can be in a realtionship. How does.....complicated sound?" The dark haired male asked, smiling to the younger of the two. The blunette was acting strange as of lately.. Maybe the confessions were true.

"Yeah. Things are definitely complicated right now." Shou smiled back. "I'm fine with it, though."

He rolled into Celís and curled up next to him like a cat.

I know you'll turn around sometime. I just have to wait. Shou thought.

Celís just stared to the other as he curled into him. The dark haired man studied Shou and shook his head. The kid was just not going to give up, although the older man liked that certain trait in the blunette. Sighing, the coal eyes closed as he fell back against the bed, bringing the small petit male with him.

"I agree with you. That's why I said it." Smiling softly to the other.

Shou smiled back and closed his eyes, sleep overtaking him quickly. However, he didn't sleep peacefully. Later in the night, Shou began having an erotic dream where he relived the restaurant incident.

"Ah... Celís..." he moaned in his sleep.

Celís groaned and moved closer to the blunette to wrap his arms around the petit male's waist. The moaning that the other was doing was making him wake up. The dark haired male was a light sleeper and if the other continued to moan his name he would eventually wake up. Slightly groaning, the older man frowned as he was awoken.

"What is it?" He asked, keeping his eyes closed. The twenty seven year old just thought that the other was calling his name in a sleepy tone, not the way that he was doing.

"Celís... Ah... Fuck..." Shou rubbed against Celís' cock in his sleep, a light blush dusting his sleeping face. He was starting to get to the part where Celís bent him over the table and started fucking him. Little moans escaped his mouth as he began to harden.

Celís opened his eyes at the touch to his cock. Maybe the small moans and whimpers were from Shou actually wanting to have sex. Though, when the dark haired male opened his eyes, the sight was of a flushed blunette....still sleeping. "Tsch, he's still a slut even in his sleep." The other said, smiling to the other.

Placing his hands onto the other and shaking him, Celís began to talk. "Wake up."

Shou woke from his dream as Celís shook him.

"Wha? Oh..." His face was bright red with embarrassment, seeing that his superior had witnessed him having an erotic dream about him. "Was I... dreaming?"

Celís smiled and nodded to the smaller male. There was a cocky smirk on the older man's lips. "So tell me what you were thinking of? I bet it was me wasn't it. Was it a different scenario? Maybe I was fucking you on a balcony.... What was it?"

"I only remember seeing you. I don't remember the scenery. You were fucking me again. Like our first time..." Shou said, his face red and the bulge in his underwear obvious. The dream had been very erotic, and he felt embarrassed to give all the details. Despite his embarrassment, he pressed on.

"I remember you bending me over something to fuck me before I woke up." Shou added.

The dark haired man smirked to the other and raised a brow. "Oh, so I was fucking you over something? What was it...a table..do you want me to fuck you now? It seems to me that you are a little hard sexy." Reaching a hand around to touch the other's erection. "Tell me what you want Shou." He whispered, kissing the smaller's neck.

"Fuck me. NOW." Shou smiled back mischievously. He brought Celís' head up to him and kissed him passionately. This mimicked how the dream began, with the two kissing each other. However, kissing his boss in real life was so much better than kissing him in his dreams. The warmth of his lips and tongue made him feel good beyond belief.

Celís smiled to the other and returned the kiss, pushing his tongue into the blunette's mouth. The other was such a freak, possible even more than himself. Shou sure had a high sex drive, one that could rival even Machaya's. Well, that was a good thing that the two of them was now together.

"If that what you want, then turn around and get on all fours. Now." He whispered, smacking the other against the ass.

Shou moaned when Celís slapped his ass. He got on all fours, pushing his underwear off entirely. The progression of events still mirrored the dream.

"My hole is so hungry for your cock, Celís. I can't wait to feel you inside me again~" he wiggled his ass suggestively.

The dark haired male moaned and licked his lips. The other could be so sexy in so many ways, and the statements that the other was saying was mighty erotic. Cells was on his knees as he slowly approached the other, placing his hands on the other's waist. For the other to have been a virgin until yesterday, the blunette couldn't get enough of his dripping length.

Slowly pushing into the hot, pulsing hole, the dark haired male moaned loudly. The body of Shou's was surely what he wanted. The younger businessman sure was a tight fit. "Gods, your still so tight and I fucked you multiple times yesterday." He voiced, finally pulling out to thrust back into the other.

Shou moaned as Celís pushed into him, a feeling he became very familiar with yesterday. No matter how many times Celís slammed into him, it always felt the same. His length was still as big and thick as ever. He rocked his hips against his boss's thrusts, trying to get more friction..

The twenty seven year old slammed into the a tight channel offered to him, letting off a moan as the blunette took in all his length. Shou surely was a little slut, wasn't he? The smaller male loved whenever Celís slammed into his pink, puckered, tight entrance with his thick drilling cock. "How does it feel? Tell me." He whispered to the other.