^~^The Business Engagement^~^

Teesie

"I turned 21 last May. My age is something that the public shouldn't care about, if you ask me." Shou said. "I never knew about your age, but I always guessed you were at least five years my senior, right?"

Shou didn't anticipate that Celís would say that being at a convention where he could hog the spotlight as much as he wanted was a bane sometimes. There seemed to be more sides to him than his gaudy, narcissistic outer shell suggested. This just made him even more interested in his rival. Perhaps he needed to see him more frequently when he wasn't on business. His style of driving didn't put Shou off. In fact, this was close to how he drove generally. He looked out at the cars whizzing by in the opposite direction in the other lane and back at his rival, who was intensely focused on the road. Perhaps true friendship between him and his rival was possible, so long as the paparazzi didn't constantly invade their personal lives...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• クローバー (Clover)

The restaurant was ahead of them as Celís once again sped up to get there faster. From the outside it looked to be an exquisite, also expensive eating area. The two aspects was nothing that Shou and the taller male wasn't use to. The dark haired male could hardly cook for himself and not really one to trust a butler, the business man oftenly came out to eat at the restaurants.

"Well at least the outside looks promising." The older man stated before swerving into the parking lot before cutting the engine. "Shall we." Once again glancing toward the blunette.

"Of course. Let's go." Shou said. "I cook pretty frequently, so I don't go out often. I'm actually a little excited to see what I've been missing."

What he said was only partially true. Shou did cook, but he was above average at best. Occasionally, he'd go out to a cheap restaurant for a quick bite, but he'd mostly cook his own meals. He didn't expect to be going out to lunch with his rival like a friend at all, but he actually liked it deep down, but he would never admit it out loud.

Celís smiled lightly to the male before nodding and reaching down to open the door. Once the door opened the dark haired businessman slid out and walked around to reach for the other's door. Smirking when he felt a force against his hand the older man stopped himself from chuckling. Shou had quickly opened his door before he could, maybe the brat was just embarrased to be treated with that kind of generosity.

"Shou, I'm paying...remember that. I wouldn't want to have you think this was anything other than a date~" His words softly purring before he pulled the other from the car to wrap his arms around the smaller's waist. "I've heard they also have private room, which is where you and I will go to. We wouldn't want any paparazzi to see us dining together would we?"

"R-right..." Shou blushed. "J-just don't try anything funny."

Shou thought that Celìs was just trying to toy with him for the hell of it. He didn't like how his rival could be so manipulative with his words. Sometimes, he wished that his rival would just be straightforward with his intentions to spare him the torture. Feeling the other man's arms around his waist didn't help alleviate the weird feelings.

Pulling the other closer against him, smiling lightly at Shou as the approached the door. The taller male opened the door for them both, letting his rival pass through first before following after. Once in the building sweet smells assaulted Celís senses as he glanced around.

Pulling the petit body with him as he strolled to a private section, both was stopped by a worker.

"Would the two of you want a private room. If so this room is taken, but there is one in the end over there," She pointed to the last door curtained door to the left. "though before you enter, you would have to pay two hundred dollars." The woman stated holding out a hand.

Reaching into his pocket Celís wrote a check out before handing it to the girl and bowing. Moments later he had walked Shou to the private room and pushed the curtain back, the room was small but eloquent.

Shou just let things happen around him, not feeling the need to do/say anything at the moment. Once they got to the room, Shou looked around for windows and saw none, thankfully. The room's décor was elegant, but not too showy, which he liked. The table was set up already, with menus sitting next to the plates. Shou sat down first, taking a look at the menu. Everything looked very appetizing. Behind his menu, Shou was blushing.

Why the hell is this affecting me so much? Normally, Celís' antics don't affect me much, but why are they affecting me now?! I'm so damn confused right now! Shou thought.

Celís sat in the seat in front of his rival and gave the other a light smile before looking to his menu. Scanning through the list of foods, the dark haired male just decided that he would just settle for something simple and go with the Italian pasta with herbs. Placing the plastic covered paper down, the older of the two once again have his attention to the beauty in front of him.

"So, just from the looks of the exterior and the interior, do you like it?" His coal eyes steely focused on Shou.

{I'm sorry for the late reply, but my Internet was down allll day! It finally is up again.}

"Yes. I think it's rather elegant, but not showy. I don't like when restaurants make a point of showing off." Shou said. "What I really evaluate restaurants on is their food. Usually, the interior/exterior design add to the atmosphere sort of like when a garnish enhances the food's taste as well as its appearance."

Shou put down his menu when he decided what to eat. He then looked at the wine menu.

"Do you want to order wine? Or are you concerned with being sober enough to be able to drive home?" Shou asked.

{Oh, it's fine.}

"I'm able to handle a glass of wine, thank you." His voice showing playful annoyance as he leaned back in the chair, folding his arms over his chest. "Let's have white wine if you would like. It would most certainly help the mood." Looking behind him as a waiter entered the room.

"Would you two like to order now? Any beverages?" A lady asked smiling softly. Her skirt was way too short as she also wore a low cut shirt. Celís looked to the woman with a small smirk, not so secretly checking her out.

"Oi. You going to order or what?" Shou asked, somewhat irritably at that. It irked Shou how perverted Celís would act in the least convenient moments. They were businessmen, after all. One could even say they were celebrities too. They had to retain some semblance of dignity to the public eye. The waitress's attire didn't stir any weird feelings in him. Deep down, though, a different thought process went on. Celís' perverted behavior actually annoyed him because of how he would display it to anyone at any time. He wondered how Celís would ever hope to manage to keep a long-term partner with that kind of behavior.

Celís looked at the blue haired male in front of him and let off a small smirk before shaking his head and handing the women the menu. "I would just like the Italiano pasta please, but I could do without the cheese." Giving the women an emotionless look after having lustfully stared to her.

Once again averting his attention to his rival an eyebrow rose. "Well, we could also use a bottle of white wine please." Tapping his foot boredly against the floor staring to the other male in the room.

"I'd like the spaghetti bolognese, please." Shou said, looking up at the waitress. "As for the wine, a bottle of a Sauvignon blanc would be nice."

Shou's mood only slightly improved when his rival stopped ogling the waitress. At least the man had some semblance of self-control. He still wondered about the man's ability to keep a partner though. Perhaps he could ask a little later.

It was strange that Celís also had the same thought in mind about the blue haired male in front of him. The boy was still so young and was quite beautiful. Could a past boyfriend made the boy so stubborn? Placing his elbows on the table and linking his hands, the dark haired businessman placing his chin onto the linked fingers.

Coal eyes showing amusement he decided to speak. "So...have you ever had a partner? You can't possible be single at the moment could you." Raising once again to lean back in the chair, his arms folding. "You have always been a secretive person. Could you be dating? How is he?" The older man stopped himself from laughing, he had just mistakenly rendered the boy as homosexual. Celís, yet, still waited and listened intently for the answer.

"I'm single. Women haven't done anything for me, and men... Uhh... Let's just say I'm still looking." Shou blushed. He had immediately picked up on Celís' mistake and decided that choosing to deny being gay would just make the other man keep bugging him. He knew full well the risk that came with telling him about his homosexuality, but at the moment, it seemed like the better way to go.

The older male smirked when the other actually admitted to being homosexual. It was actually pretty obvious to Celís, but many people couldn't believe certain aspects unless said from a person themselves. Letting his head sown, the midnight colored hair blocking his eyes, a smirk formed on his lips.

"Well, it's pretty obvious that your...single." Glancing once again at the smaller male. "There was no way that you would have come with me to dinner if you had a significant other." Smirk widening, the older businessman once again had amusement in his eyes. Teasing the younger man was quite fun.

"I'm guessing that you find me attractive, or am I mistaken." Celís dared the other to actually deny it, by the blush dusting his cheeks he had to at least think he was handsome, right?

"N-no... I..." Shou found it to be increasingly harder to answer his rival's questions. Celís seemed to know his true thoughts just by looking at him. He tried as hard as he could to think of another excuse, not wanting to let his rival have his fun.

"I was hungry, and you offered to take me out, so I accepted." Shou said. "We're friends, after all, aren't we?"

A laugh raked over the taller man's body, his voice vibrating off the small walls surrounding them. Did the brat just call them friends? What exactly was the blue haired male's definition of...friends?

"You think we are friends? I...have never thought of you in that way I'm mistaken. The way I see you is a potential rival that I will soon put out of business." His coal eyes glancing toward the small petit enemy. "Though, please don't let that affect our dinner. I would not like to upset you in any way."

At least he's enough of a gentleman not to kick me when I'm already down... Shou thought. He couldn't believe how he was utterly humiliating himself in front of his rival. He tried to regain his composure, and started speaking again.

"I suppose since you've asked me of my romantic life, I ought to ask you of yours." Shou said, sounding a little more sure of himself. "In fact, I will turn your question back to you. Do you have a partner?"

Shou was expecting a long list of past lovers to pass through his head, so he sat and waited in expectation.

The coal eyes went up to glance to the blue haired male in front of him. "Well, I can tell you that I'm not gay if that's what you wanted to know," A smirk pasting across his lips. "but I must say that you are the first male I have even been attracted to. So, I've been skeptical of my perfeences all day. Anyways to answer your question, I am not in a relationship."

Tapping his fingers against the table he kept his eyes on the one in front of him.

Shou breathed a sigh of relief. Hearing that his rival was straight took some weight off of his shoulders. Now, he didn't have to worry about developing feelings for him because doing so would be pointless anyway. However, when he heard that Celís was questioning his preferences, his heart sank slightly. Part of him wanted to slap the man and never speak to him again. However, the other part wanted Celís. His dashing good looks. His beautifully deep voice. His business savvy. EVERYTHING. Even if it meant having to accept his philandering nature. That part of his psyche wanted his rival all to himself and would never share the man with anyone else.

"I see. Anyway, our drinks should be here soon." Shou said.

Celís smiled at the other, turning his head while rubbing a hand through his dark hair. "Yes, I hope your not an alcoholic, or at least not drink a lot because your trying to make yourself forget about me." Smirking while leaning closer to the blue haired, intelligent boy. "I know that this may be childish, but you need to loosen up a bit. Let's play truth of dare." Placing his hands onto the table and raising a eyebrow to the other.

"I'm not a heavy drinker. Yet somehow, my assistants tell me that I have a surprisingly high tolerance. I think it's total bullshit, though." Shou said. He cocked an eyebrow at the suggestion of the game. Again, thinking refusing would just make the other man want to push his buttons more, Shou agreed.

"I'll play along." he said a little begrudgingly. "But don't think I won't stop you from doing anything funny to me."

"The only way I would do something funny to you is if you ask me to. Though I want to start with you. You should choose dare, maybe we should change this to dare or dare." Looking to the smaller male before the curtains were drawn back, the noise reigning through the room.

Suddenly a diffrent waitress walked in with a bottle of wine that the blue haired boy had requested. "Here is your whine sirs." The black haired woman announced, setting a bucket of ice down before placing the bottle of liquid into it.

Once again the taller male was staring to the waitress. This resturaunt had really nice looking women, well to Celís anyways.

"Thank you." Shou thanked the waitress. Seeing Celís' reaction to the new waitress coming in gave Shou a good idea for his first dare.

"As for what I will choose between truth or dare, I choose dare." Shou said, calmly and confidently. He had a secret weapon up his sleeve that he could use to get back at his rival for causing him so much inner turmoil throughout the day. He simply waited for his rival's reaction with a stoic face.