• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

*feels stupid*

KURO DIDNT JUST DO THAT CRAZY PERSON STUFF.

Kuro walked to where Nuka was and pulled him close, hugging him from behind, around the waist. "I'm so sorry I ever doubted you..." he said softly.

The sister Nuka had been talking to walked away smiling as Nuka looked up at Kuro, confused.

"Are you okay, honey?" He asked turning in Kuro's arms to fac him.

(XD)

Kuro was about to say something, when a girl about 14 parked her bike by the campsite. Anya hugged her, then she noticed Kuro. "Kuro!" the brunnette ran over to him and hugged him as Kuro awkwardly let go of Nuka. "Hi Kenya," he said smiling.

"Who's that?" Kenya asked, pointing at Nuka.

"That's Nuka," Anya piped proudly. "He's Kuro's BOYFRIEND."

Kenya looked at Nuka, then Kuro, then Nuka again. She squealed.

Kenya covered her mouth. "I'm sorry!" she said nervously. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable it's just that, ah.... You and Kuro are very cute together." She smiled nervously, when Xanthe called everyone over.

"Children! Fags! GET OVER HERE!" she called. "Lunch is done!" For lunch Xanthe had cooked kalbi, one of her food truck specialties.

The youngest of the Nuka's older sisters came over to tap on Nuka's shoulder.

"Yes, Mishca?" Nuka asked and she whispered to him. Nuka giggled and she blushed softly.

"Kuro, is Celty taken?" Nuka asked quietly into Kuro's ear for his sister.

"Hmm?" Kuro looked at Nuka. "Oh, no she isn't~" He smiled and looked at Celty, who was trying to put food in Terry's mouth.

Anya became irritated with her seat between Daria and Yuri. "I wanna sit next to Jadette!" she yelled, standing up.

Mishca smiled some and whispered to Nuka again.

"Mishca wants to know what her chances are, what do you think?" Nuka asked not bothering to whisper that time and his sister blushed furiously.

"Come to me, my child!" Jadette yelled, arms wide.

Celty heard and stopped shoving food in Terry's face. "I'd say 9/10," she said, looking Mishca up and down.

Anya flung herself into Jadette's arms.

((Anya has a different mom than Daria and she never knew hers, so she pretty much sees Jadette as a maternal figure x3))

Mishca smiled shyly and brushed her hair back over her ear and tried to be subtle about reaching behind her to attempt to stop her tail from wagging.

Nuka giggled softly.

Jadette hugged Anya tightly, giggling.

(O.O strange cause Jadette's been trying to get pregnant for awhile so if this keeps up she might just adopt Anya X3)

Celty smiled slightly at Mishca.

Kuro looked at Celty, then at Mishca, then at Nuka. He laughed slightly.

"So... Mishca, is it?" Celty asked, still smiling. "How'd you like to go swimming after lunch?"

"DASHA, I WANNA LIVE WITH JADETTE!" Anya yelled, arms wrapped tightly around Jadette's waist.

Daria laughed. "I don't think someone will just let move in them like that," she said, in her heavy Russian accent.

((Daria: Take her, she is drive me bonkers. D: ))

((SORRY my internet crapped out last night. TT^TT)

"I-i would love to." Mishca stuttered softly.

Nuka smiled up at Kuro, taking his hand.

"I'll take her!" Jadette yelled hugging Anya back just as tight.

(No biggy plus YO isin't blocked on my schools computers! >:3)

Celty jumped up and took her clothes off, to reveal a black and white swimsuit. "Let's go!" she laughed, grabbing Mishca's hand and pulling her towards the lake.

Kuro remembered something he had seen here with Hana. "Nuka, when we finish eating, can I show you something?" he asked.

"DASHA PLEEEEEASE CAN I STAY WITH JADETTE?!" Anya begged.

"Sure, whatever you want," Daria laughed.

((I'm at school right now x3))

Mishca blushed deeply.

"I n-need to put my swimsuit on." She said as she was pulled.

"Sure, honey." Nuka said, kissing Kuro's cheek.

Jadette squealed happily.

"Oh my god, Scruff and Champ will love you!" She squealed.

(X3)