Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Kuro nodded, smiling, when he heard the front door open. "That's probably Celty and Terry... Hurry and get your stuff, we have to go soon." He smiled and patted Nuka's head.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Hey you," A woman with hot pink hair said to Nuka, sitting on the couch next to an extremey skinny black man. "Who are you?" she asked, almost rudely.

Kuro came out of his room. "Be nice, Celty," he said, smiling.

"You're doing him, aren't you?" the woman asked. "Well way to go, Kuro." She laughed. "I'm Celty," she said, giving Nuka a Polish salute. "And you are...?"

"Nuka Jewelss," Celty repeated. "That is one damn cool name!" She slapped her knee.

The man next to her was talking to Yuri. Celty smacked him in the back of the head. "Where are you manners?!" she yelled. "Introduce yourself!"

"STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!" The man yelled in a stereotypical black voice. "Nice to meet you, I'm Terry," he then said, smiling, in a stereotypical gay voice.

"Come on, Xanthe will kill us all if we're late," Celty said, standing up. She immediately grabbed Nuka and wrapped her arm protectively around him. "NUKA'S GOING IN MY CAR. END OF STORY."

"Thats not fair!" Terry whined. "I get stuck with the Russians?" He laughed. "Raise your hand if you think Nuka should go in my car!"

"This is not a democracy!" Celty said. "Do you wanna go in my car or Terry's?" she asked Nuka. "Terry's car smells like rape," she whispered.

"I HEARD THAT."

Nuka giggled as he was pulled.

"Hey Nuka!" A voice yelled. Nuka looked over his to see a grey haired dog hybrid jogging behind them, a large stack of papers in his hands.

Nuka tapped Celty to get her attention.

"Thats my brother." He said.

(I love that nobody questions how Nuka is related to a dog XD)

"You can have him." The man said handing Nuka the papers. Nuka examined the papers for a few moments then squealed happily.

"Thank you." Nuka said happily, snuggling the papers and his brother walked away mumbling something along the line of 'creepy little fuck'.

"The Holder series!" Nuka giggled happily.

"I asked Sindol to print it off for me sinse they aren't in bookstores." He explained still very happy. "These will be great for reading later."

Kuro smiled, he thought it was adorable how the smallest things made Nuka happy.

"Kuro, help me load the bags," Celty said. "Terry, you and Yuri load the other stuff into your car." Kuro and Celty grabbed everyone's bags and brought them down to Celty's blue green van. Terry and Yuri brought all the camping equipment to Terry's white SUV. Celty got in the driver's seat of her van, turning on the AC. putting in a Devotchkas CD, and lit a cigarette.

Kuro went upstairs. "Let's go," he said to Emily, Daria, Nuka and Anya. Daria and Anya went to Terry's SUV, and Emily ran down to Celty's van. "Ready?" Kuro asked Nuka, smiling.

They got in the backseat of Celty's van. Emily was in the front. "Alright, let's go," Celty said, pulling out.

After about 30 minutes they arrived at a lake campsite, where a girl with black and yellow hair tied up in a short spiky ponytail stood waiting for them. She had hung a hammock up, and was putting charcoal in the grill. "It's about time!" she said as Celty and Terry parked their vechiles.

Nuka checked his phone.

"My sisters will be here in an hour." Nuka said smiling up at Kuro.

"Can I read these to you later?" He asked, holding the papers up some.

(Are there any trees nearby?)

"Of course." Kuro rubbed Nuka's head.

"Kuro! Nuka!" Anya ran out of the SUV and hugged the two. "Kuro, while they're setting up, can you guys tell me what you think?" She held up a ukulele.

"Sure," Kuro said smiling.

Anya cleared her throat an began strumming and singing. "Yurari yurari yurateiru otokogokor pi~inchi, kanari kanari yabai no sa tasukete daarin, kurakurarin!"

Kuro's eyes widened.

"Yaranaika yarararaika yara yarakaikai kono omoi wa tomerarenai! Motto otokochikku powaa burarinrin chanto kikenna yo kanji," Anya continued to sing.

"Anya that song is really..." Kuro said nervously.

Without thinking, Kuro quickly kissed Nuka, then pulled away, realizing they were in public. "Sorey..." he said nervously.

((SISTERS, COME HITHER! x3))