Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

((LETS IMAGINE HE DID BECAUSE IF HE DOES IT NOW IT WILL BE WEIRD.))

Kuro sat on the grass next to Celty, and pulled Nuka down to sit on his lap.

Celty finished the song, and grabbed a piece of paper out of her bag. "This is a song Kuro wrote," she said, looking at Kuro. His eyes widened, he didn't know which song shebwas talking about, and it scared him.

Celty cleared her throat and began strumming and singing. "He shines, in a world full of ugliness... He matters, when everything is meaningless... Fragile, he doesn't see his beauty, he tries, to get away... Sometimes, it's just that nothing seems worth saving, I can't watch him slip away..."

Kuro glared at her. Nuka was not supposed to hear that song!

Kuro's eyes widened, but he soon returned Nuka's kiss, as Celty continued to sing. When she finished the song, Anya clapped loudly. Even to her it was obvious who the song was about.

Celty passed the guitar to Yuri, who began singing a different song entirely. "We are two mariners, a ship's sole survivors, in this belly of a whale..."

Celty grabbed Mishca's hand and pulled her to the area Kuro and Nuka had just left, bringing her art supplies.

Nuka wrapped his arms around Kuro's neck.

"I think now is a good time to get your Sketchbook." Jadette joked to Anya.

Mishca blushed softly and let Celty lead her.

Once they reaches the end of the cliff, Celty ordered Mishca to strip. "You ever seen the Venus painting?" she asked. "It's gonna be like that."

Anya quickly grabbed the sketchbook and started drawing the two, neither seemed to be paying attention.

"Okay what's with you?" Terry asked. "You guys look so~ in love right now."

"The painting of the naked woman standing in a giant clam?" Mishca asked shakily removing her clothing.

Nuka reluctantly pulled away from Kuro.

"I'm pregnant." Nuka joked then returned to kissing Kuro.

Celty nodded, as she began painting.

"Ohhhh congratulations! I--" Terry stopped mid sentence, remembering men can't get pregnant. "WHAT's REEEEALLY GOING ON?" he asked, eyeing the couple.

"Oh yes, this is good," Celty said to herself as she painted.

Kuro ignored Terry, kissing Nuka. Anya sat drawing them. Daria picked up Kuro by his shirt collar and held him up. "In public, really?"

"Tsk tsk tsk," Daria shook her head and set Kuro down, when she noticed a piece of rope on the table. She grabbed it and tied the two's wrists together. "That'll teach you to suck face in public..." she mumbled.

"Aww, but what if I have to go to the bathroom?" Kuro joked. He really didn't care if someone had tied him to Nuka, the only thing that bothered him even a little is that he was was left handed, and his left wrist was tied to Nuka's right.

"Well we'll see how that works when the time comes," Daria smirked, oblivious to the fact that Kuro didn't care.

Kuro looked around, there were several two person tents set up, but frankly, he didn't want to be that close to everyone.

Celty finished her painting and brought Mishca back down to the campsite.

Kuro grabbed a few blankets and pillows, and walked with Nuka to the cliff. "Here," he said, laying a large blanket out.

((SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro looked around, there were several two person tents set up, but frankly, he didn't want to be that close to everyone.

Celty finished her painting and brought Mishca back down to the campsite.

Kuro grabbed a few blankets and pillows, and walked with Nuka to the cliff. "Here," he said, laying a large blanket out.

((SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS

((I like it. X3))

Kuro sat down and gently pulled Nuka with him, laying back and holding Nuka close. "One day, we should get a house," he said, looking up at the night sky.

"Out in the country." Nuka continued the thought. He snuggled against Kuro.

(Yay~ I was also thinking the seme would have a dark side that he takes out on Rory x3)

((I CAN DO THAT!!! XD))

"Mmm hmm~" Kuro nuzzled the top of Nuka's head, when he suddenly remembered something. "My grandma has 10 acres of land, that she said would be mine when I got married..." he said. "I'll call her and tell her tomorrow." He smiled and kissed the top of Nuka's head.