• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Nuka giggled and got up.

"I think it will give you a little umm... incentive to join me on stage." Nuka giggled dissappearing for a few moments then reappearing.

He was wearing a pink see through night gown that only went down to his mid thigh the hem and the cuffs of the sleaves were rimmed with little pink feathers. Under the gown he wore a a pair of pink panties.

Nuka blushed softly looking at Kuro.

Nuka giggled.

"So you want to dance with me on stage?" He asked, blushing. "We'll both be dressed up."

Nuka didn't know why but the idea of being watched kinda turned him on.

"Erm..." Kuro couldn't tell Nuka that he had a low self esteem. "I really don't think people would wanna see me dance." He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head, when his cellphone rang.

"Hello?"

"Are you serious?" Kuro smiled brightly. "And they're all coming into town for it?"

"The day after tomorrow? Yeah, I don't think I have anything planned."

"Alright, well good luck with that. See you then." He hung up.

"Sorry, that was Celty, she wants my old band to play at her art show," Kuro said, smiling nervously. "But I promise, my attention is entirely on you now!"

"I didn't know you were in a band but I guess it dosen't really surprise me." Nuka giggled, swaying his weight from one foot to the other getting good motion out of the gown.

"Sure I have your attention now?" Nuka asked leaning on the door frame.

(Kuro, I know what you're thinking but just stay were you are! He'll come to you ;) )

Nuka giggled and coughed softly, preparing his throat.

He vocalized softly.

"For you I'm a slave,

And what I mean is a sex slave" He sang softly, twirling once as he headed back to the bed.

Kuro almost choked. 'He's so cute...' He could feel the bulge in his pants rising.

((Where is everything happening? 'Cuz I'm imagining Philadelphia X3))

Nuka crawled up to sit in front of Kuro, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"I doubt my boss will mind if you give me a hicky on stage." Nuka whispered, lips brushing against Kuro's ear.

(O.O I don't know... do live near there?)

Kuro pulled Nuka towards him and kissed him. He didn't care if try just had sex, it wouldn't be fair to expect him to calm down after seeing this!

((Not even close. XD I just really like Philly. ^^))

Nuka growled softly and pounced on Kuro knocking them over with him on his hands and knees over Kuro, smiling.

(O.O I live in a town called Austin...)

Kuro smiled, and kissed Nuka, rubbing the back of his head with one hand, and his back with the other.

((Austin, Minnesota? X3 I live in Austin, Texas. >.