Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

"Hun, you were talking in your sleep and I was talking back to you, I think you misunderstood something I said." Nuka said hugging Kuro back and kissed his cheek.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro smiled and gently kissed Nuka. He would have to make up for this later. He layed next to Nuka and hugged him close, wrapping one of his legs around his body, pushing into him slightly. He fell asleep immediately.

"Yeah... I just had another dream that you left me," Kuro tried to smile, but reliving that dream drove him crazy. He hugged Nuka and cried onto his chest.

Kuro continued to cry softly. He always felt like he could never be enough for Nuka, that he was just with him temporarily, until he found someone better. That thought made him want to die.

((Sorry! I lost my iPod, and that's why I use to do this. TT^TT I almost died without this roleplay. XD))

"I will never leave you" Nuka continued. "you are so smart, so sweet and sexy."

Nuka cradled Kuro's head in his hands.

"You are just perfect." He said.

(Me too ;.; )

Kuro kissed Nuka. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Did Nuka really think that? He glanced at the clock. 4:30 am. Emily would run in waking them up to go camping in about 5 hours. Kuro pulled Nuka closer to him and closed his eyes.

((I drew a ton of NukaxKuro yaoi pictures :3 I'l try to post them~))

*Timeskip*

"RISE AND SHINE, CHICKEN FUCKER!" Emily entered Kuro's room, banging a large spoon to a pot. "COME ON, WE'RE BURNIN' DAYLIGHT!"

Kuro yawned and sat up. He could see Daria, Yuri, and Anya in the living room, waiting. "We're getting up, geez..." He sat there and wiped his eyes.

"THEN GET UP!" Emily yelled.

Kuro gave Emily a look, how could she possibly think they were wearing pants?

"Oh~ I SEE." She left and closed the door behind her.

Kuro smiled and kissed Nuka, then got out of bed and got dressed. He threw a swimsuit and some other stuff into a bag. "Do you need to get some stuff from your house?" he asked.

"Yeah, but it will won't take me long to get everything." Nuka said getting up and dressed as well. He picked up his phone and checked it.

"My sisters are coming." Nuka said smiling brightly.

"Jadette and Mishca are huggers, Porce will shake your hand and Six will probably not even speak but you might get a nod." Nuka said, kissing Kuro's cheek with a giggle.