Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro awoke when they went over a speed bump, groaning and grabbing his stomach. Whatever was going on in there hurt too bad to notice his mangled arm.

The nurses wheeled Kuro into the emergency room and a doctor followed. A large, dark skinned receptionist stoodnin front of Nuka. "Hun, I'm afraid you gonna hafta wait over there." She pointed to the waiting room.

((From some reason, I'm remembering Dennis from It's Always Sunny making a scene and yelling about the hammer of Thor or something XD I can't stop laughing. O.O))

After about 45 minutes, a doctor pulled Nuka aside. "He has a peptic ulcer," he said. "This is one of the most serious cases I've ever seen, there are holes in both of his kidneys, and if he doesn't get a transplant in the next hour, he WILL die."

"Of course." The doctor smiled and brought Nuka into the emergency room. The nurses began prepping the two for surgery.

"Nuka?" Kuro asked weakly, confused on why Nuka was in there too.

Kuro looked at Nuka, confused, when he realized what was going on, his eyes widened. "Nuka don't you dare!" he almost yelled. "Terry is the same blood type as me, he can donate, please don't risk yourself for me!" Tears flowed down Kuro's cheeks.

((I was just reading about it and apparently kidney surgery is very risky O.O))

"No!" Kuro yelled, tears streaming down his face. "I would rather die than let you risk yourself!"

((Did I mention Kuro's super stubborn? XP))

Kuro was silent for a moment. "You can't..." The nurse put a mask around Kuro's nose and mouth, and turned on the anestesia, knocking him out. The doctor handed a medical contract to Nuka, that said they had the right to perform surgery, and a pen.