Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

"Its okay." Nuka giggled, leaning on Kuro.

A large white van came whizzing down the road toward the campsite.

(THEY COME IN A GREAT WHITE PEDO STEED!!)

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Yeah..." Nuka said, blushing softly.

The van skided to a stop, nearly turning on its side before settleing. The side door flew open and Jadette jumped out to kiss the ground. A lioness hybrid followed, looking calm but her hands were shaking slightly and her black hair was a little frizzy. The passenger door opened to a dog hybrid with gray hair who was laughing. Finally a young dog hybrid got out of the driver's.

"I told you not to let her drive." The lioness said shortly as Jadette got back to her feet.

Celty and Xanthe looked at the girls. Even they thought they were weird. "Hi!" Anya piped, out of nowhere, appearing in front of Jadette. "I'm Anya." She smiled sweetly.

Anya giggled, and waved at the other girls. "Hi! You're all Nuka's sisters, right? Did you know he's dating Kuro?" She pointed at Kuro. He tried to hide behind his hair.

"Yep." Jadette said, smiling brightly.

"I was aware." The lioness drawled.

"Secrets don't exist in our family." The grey dog said.

"Totally!" The young one who had been driving said, brushing her brown grey streaked hair back behind her ear.

"Arent they the cutest?!" Anya squealed. "I asked Kuro to let me watch but he said--" Daria covere her mouth.

"Это достаточно, мало один. Купаться, Кения будет здесь скоро достаточно," she said.

Anya nodded, grabbed her swimsuit out of her bag, and headed to the bathrooms to change.

Nuka smiled and walked over to greet his sisters. While Nuka was talking to the younger, Jadette walked over and put an arm around Kuro.

"We also know about the name incident." She said.

Kuro looked down, ashamed. "Then I guess you also know how terrible I was to him," he said quietly. "I just love him so much... The thought that he might wish I was someone else... It drives me crazy." His eyes started tearing up. He had told Nuka it was okay, but really, he was still very bothered by the whole name thing.

"Yep, we know everything but Nukie dosen't know, we know." She said watching Nuka.

"I don't want to see if become Lemon and I don't want to try what Sindol tried alright?" She asked, her grip on him tightened.

"Vega was a good man but had he learned about Nuka's little crush he would set him straight but he didn't get the chance and Nuka blames himself for it." Dhe said. "He dosen't love Vega like that anymore he realises it was because he was a kid and Vega treated him like an equal instead of a little kid."

"Now listen, if ever think he's better off without you, you better sit down and stay cause the men in our family don't handle, no can't handle rejection." Jadette stared hard at Kuro.

"I'm not going to lose him just cause you got stupid."

Kuro nodded. He was still hurt that Nuka would call someone else's name, he would probably never get completely over that, but he cared about Nuka too much to dwell on it for too long. Even though he just told himself it was fine, he was now thinking about it more than ever. Kuro rubbed his forehead. It was REALLY starting to bother him. 'Kill me...' he thought. He wasn't sure if he had ever been more bothered by anything in his life. "I'll be right back," he said, walking to the bathrooms. His stomach was turning and e was getting lightheaded.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro nodded. He was still hurt that Nuka would call someone else's name, he would probably never get completely over that, but he cared about Nuka too much to dwell on it for too long. Even though he just told himself it was fine, he was now thinking about it more than ever. Kuro rubbed his forehead. It was REALLY starting to bother him. 'Kill me...' he thought. He wasn't sure if he had ever been more bothered by anything in his life. "I'll be right back," he said, walking to the bathrooms. His stomach was turning and e was getting lightheaded.

Jadette sighed irritated.

Nuka noticed Kuro looking umwell and heading to the bathroom. He quickly followed.

"Kuro, are you alright?" He called through a door.

Kuro heard Nuka on the other side of the door. "I'm fi--" Vomit. Kuro quickly put his head over the toilet and puked. He always ended up throwing up when he was feeling too many emotions, usually negative, at once. The vomit burned his throat, and he soon stopped.

"It's fine," Kuro said, washing his mouth out in the sink. It wasn't fine at all. Nuka had said someone else's name. Kuro would be haunte by this until the day he died. He opened the door.

"I'm not sick," Kuro said, his voice was almost almost monotone. He hesitantly hugged Nuka back, with only one arm. 'He called someone else's name,' Kuro thought to himself. 'Someone can satisfy him better than me.' He tried to push those thoughts out of his head, but it was all he could think about.

"Nuka!" Someone called and Nuka released Kuro, reluctantly then went to answer the call.

Clawed hands griped Kuro's shirt.

"Its my turn to speak." It was the lioness.

She released him and toke a slow breath.

"Your thoughts are ringing in my mind" She groaned, rubbing her head. "its painful to listen to."

(Mind reading >:{D, also Jadette dosen't know what Anya is saying but she's lovin' it)

She sighed and reached into her pocket pulling out a small ball that sat on her claw tips. In it was the image of a tomb, music notes and words, and an image of Kuro.

"Do you know what this is?" She asked.

(Crystal ball! and they would X3)

She moved the ball to her other hand.

"This was Nuka's mind on the night of the ...incident." She explained.

"He wasn't thinking about anyone else, he was making a plan for the rest of that afternoon." Her milky white eyes stared at him.