Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"You can't be tired already." Nuka giggled and crawled up to lay on Kuro's abdomen, his arousal pressing into Kuro's belly.

(X3 is that his real name? X3)

Kuro tried to stay awake. There was a throbbing pain in his thyroid ((gland right above your clavicle)), but he had to stay up with Nuka. He kissed Nuka and grabbed the lube off the counter.

((Fatigue and thyroid pain are parts of Hashimoto's~ And Compton ass Terry's name is Terry, they just added the Compton ass 'cuz he's "STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!"))

Nuka giggled and removed the gown he had been wearing, he'd get a tongue-lashing if he got any stains on it.

(That sucks so much and I bet he isn't going to tell Nuka he's hurting is he? -.-)

Kuro flipped them over so that he was on top of Nuka. He applied to lube and gently entered Nuka, sucking on his bottom lip.

((No he is not. ^^))

Nuka blinked a few times then immediatley became concerned. It was uncomfortable to be stuck the way he was but he stayed there and ran his hand through Kuro's hair.

(X3 of course he dosen't)

"Tell me... How much you love him...." Kuro's sleepy mumbles had a different tone, and his hands tightened on Nuka's chest. "I'll...." he yawned. "Bury him myself...."

Kuro flinched suddenly, like he was an abused puppy. He groaned loudly and pounded on Nuka's chest, when he suddenly woke up.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm so sorry!" he looked at Nuka, hoping he wasn't mad.

Nuka toke a few moments to steady himself, he wasn't upset just very startled.

"Its alright... what where you dreaming about?" Nuka asked, wiping his eyes.