Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

"Eww~" Terry whined. He was even gayer than Kuro and Nuka.

Kuro pulled Nuka's pants down low enough so he could get to his wing Wang doodle, bit high enough so he could quickly pull them up if they were got. He grabbed Nuka's member ((I DID IT!!!)) and slowly put his mouth around it.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Mamulya," Anya tapped Jadette's shoulder. "What's that sound?" ((XD))

Kuro slowly put more of Nuka in his mouth, until he was practically gagging himself. He moved his tongue around the entire thing and sucked.

Jadette listened for a few and shoke her head some, knowing what it was.

"Just a bird." She ruffling Anya's hair.

Nuka moaned into his hands again, thighs trembling on ether side of Kuro's head.

"Are the birds having sex?" Anya asked, as the sound got louder. ((Because she looks and acts so young people tend to forget Anya is a 13 year old yaoi fangirl who knows all there is to know about gay sex X3))

Kuro continued to suck. He firmly grabbed Nuka's member and began to pump.

Anya squealed, she loved birds.

Kuro swallowed, kissed Nuka's member one more time, then pulled Nuka's pants up. He moved up Nuka's body and kissed him gently. "I love you..." he whispered into Nuka's mouth.

Anya squealed again. "Do you like yaoi, Mamulya?! I LOVE YAOI~" Anya clapped her hands, when she suddenly remembered somethig. She graves Jadette's hand and pulled her back to the campsite. Reaching in her backpack, Anya pulled out a notebook full of yaoi sketches. The first one was a picture of two men hugging and crying. "I drew that one while Onii-san and Nuka were hugging," she said proudly.

Kuro held himself up above Nuka and looked in his eyes. "Why do you stay even after I treat you like shit?" he asked.

"That's awesome." Jadette gushed.

"Because I love you and I know we've been having a rough time lately but we'll get through it." Nuka said meeting Kuro's gaze.

Anya beamed. "Really?"

"I hope you know I love you more than anything," Kuro said, still not looking away. "I wouldn't get as mad or as jealous as I do if I didn't care. I just need you to know that no matter what I say, no matter how shitty I act, you will always be the most important thing in my life."

Anya beamed proudly.

"Good," Kuro said, smiling. He sat up, next to Nuka. He pulled a little black box out of his pocket and opened it. "Nuka Jewelss," he said, looking directly into Nuka's eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

Jadette smiled.

Nuka stared stared at the ring, his mouth agape, for a few moments. A tear slide down his cheek and throw his arms around Kuro.

"Yes!" He screamed happily.

(*squeal*)

Anya squeaked and jumped into Jadette's arms when she heard the scream. "SHUT UP, YA DAMN BIRDS!" she yelled, shaking her fist in the air.

Kuro hugged Nuka back. He was so happy, he honestly didn't think he'd say yes. "You have no idea how happy you've made me," he said, lightly kissing Nuka.

Kuro smiled and put his arm around Nuka as they walked back to the campsite. "Nuka," Kuro said. "I... I would like to see Vega, once we go back home."

Kuro smiled and rubbed Nuka's head. They arrived at the campsite.

Celty was strumming on her guitar and singing. "Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao..." She looked up at Mishca and smiled.