Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

((Make the thread, darlin' x3))

Kuro smiled and rubbed Nuka's head with his free hand, when it occurred to him that he wouldn't be able to 'pleasure' Nuka with their hands tied together. He lifted their wrists up and untied the rope with his mouth and free hand.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

The rope fell to the floor and Kuro pushed Nuka down on the blanket. He kissed him, moving his tongue around

the other's mouth. "Nuka..." he moaned into the other's mouth.

Kuro kissed Nuka and licked down his chest, when he noticed a bruise. "What is this?" he asked, concerned.

((any injuries Nuka may have look about 10x worse in Kuro-vision x3)(

Kuro hugged Nuka tight and buried his head in the other's chest, eyes tearing up. "I'm so sorry... You know I would never hurt you on purpose, right? It's just, I thought you were leaving me, a-and..." Tears slid down Kuro's cheeks onto Nuka's chest. "In my dream, it wasn't you that I was punching though... It was the person you were leaving me for... But no matter what happens, no matter what you do, I could never hurt you..."

Kuro continued to kiss Nuka, when he felt a turn in his stomach and something coming up his throat. He quickly pulled away, ran behind a tree and vomitted blood.

((Another thing that happened to my uncle >.

"Y-yeah?" Kuro wheezed, holding onto the tree. He was getting light headed. More blood projected out of his mouth, as he groaned in pain. He didn't know where the blood was coming from, but it definitely didn't belong on the ground!

"I'm f-fi--" More blood vomit. Kuro held onto the tree tighter, he felt like he was spinning, when he suddenly fell to the ground, cutting his arm up as he slid down the rough tree.