Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Kuro continued wiping and licking until it was all gone. He slid up Nuka's body and kissed him. "You said my name~"

((Since Kuro lives above Nuka... I wonder who's room is under Kuro's? I feel bad for them XD))

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro hugged Nuka as tight as he could. He was so happy that Nuka had said his name.

((Oh god XD I can imagine him hitting the ceiling with a broom yelling at them to settle down XD))

Nuka hugged Kuro, tangling his fingers in the other's hair.

"I love you to." He said, kissing his forehead.

(Or just sitting there getting progressively more angry X3)

Kuro got on top of Nuka and kissed him. "I hope you know I could never stop loving you," he said, and he meant it.

((XD Is he there now? Because I think Kuro just did it harder than he ever has... And I always imagine the bed shaking anyways. XD))

Nuka giggled reaching and grabing his phone from his pocket then settling back into Kuro's lap.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly,

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly,

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate,

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date," Nuka sang as he typed into the phone.

Nuka set his phone down to bring his hands up and hold Kuro's head.

"You can be the hero and I can be your side kick

You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split

You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin' " He sang, snuggling Kuro.

(X3 it alright)

Nuka giggled and kissed Kuro's cheek.

"Don't know if I could ever be,

Without you cause boy you complete me,

And in time I know that we'll both see,

That we're all we need," Nuka sang.

(It makes me soo happy when I see you're on X3 just stalking you and wanted you to know X3)

Kuro sucked gently on Nuka's neck. ((AGAIN, hickey, not vamp. XD))

((My internet was screwy. TT^TT And I did te same thing on that weekend you were gone, every 5 minutes I would reload your page. XD While my Internet wasn't working, I was hugging my dakimakura -- yes, I am weird XD -- and imagining I was Kuro and it was Nuka. *q* It passed the time~))

Nuka tried not to giggle so he could continue singing.

"Cause you're the apple to my pie,

You're the straw to my berry,

You're the smoke to my high,

And you're the one I wanna marry, " Nuka sang taking Kuro's hand in his.

(We're just stalking eachother then XD and seriously I'm losing sleep trying to think of new scenes for these two X3 I wuv them so much!!)

Kuro gently turned Nuka's head towards him and kissed him. "Baby, I am so sorry," he said, looking into Nuka's eyes. "When I think of all the shit I've put you through..." He closed his eyes, trying not to cry. He opened his eyes again. "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

((Everything I do in life pretty much revolves around this roleplay. XD I was drawing a NukaxKuro picture at school today, IT WAS SO CUTE!!! I'm gonna try to post a picture later~ XP But yeah I thoroughly enjoy this roleplay, I wa daydreaming about it all day today. X3))

"Its okay, I've had worse." Nuka said smiling a little and kissed Kuro. his hands lightly rubbing Kuro's shoulders.

(I know, me too! I was telling my friend today at school about their last fight X3 and I've been drawing Nuka on a sheet of paper as a chibi, its so cute! > )

"No, it's not okay, Nuka," Kuro said solemnly. "You are the single most important thing to me, and I made you think I didn't love you. There is no way I'm going to let that go, whether you think it's a big deal or not." Kuro kissed Nuka lightly, sucking on his bottom lip.

((Hehe~ I like it when there's drama, I dunno why. X3 I was talking about it with Lillith and Celeste, as Celeste said that someone should jump and try to rape Nuka when he's by himself, then Kuro swoops in all seme-like and saves him~

Nuka kissed him back.

"I have blame in this to, Kuro." Nuka said brushing Kuro's bangs to the side. He snuggled up to the other and rested his head on Kuro's shoulder.

"I love you so much." Nuka said, looking down at Kuro's wrapped arm.

"I'm sorry." He said carefully bringing Kuro's arm up to lightly kiss it.

(Ryter, totally typed that wrong but you know XD)

Kuro pushed Nuka down on the bed and held his hands down. "Listen to me," he said, holding himself up above Nuka. "It has never been your fault. You have done nothing wrong. You are absolutely perfect, and while I don't think I deserve you, if you want to stay with me that badly, I will do my best to show you how much you are worth to me." He gently kissed Nuka. "You are the only thing that matters to me. If I can't make you see that, then I'm not doing something right." He kissed Nuka again. "Tell me what I need to do to make things right."

"Talk to me Kuro, espeicailly when you're upset so WE can do something about it, I'm not a child I can help and I want to help but you have to talk to me." Nuka siad looking up at Kuro that was what he wanted, Nuka didn't want to be taken care of he wanted to be part of a relationship.

((*is an idiot* About earlier that's a good idea~ I think that whenever they go camping, Nuka should have to get some stuff from his house, and Ryker chrloroforms him while he's outside. >:3))

"Is there anything else?" Kuro asked, lightly kissing Nuka. He needed to give Nuka everything he wanted, otherwise he had this empty feeling inside.