Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Nuka shifted nervously what if he messed up again.

"Umm..." He bit his lower lip then fliped them so he was sitting in Kuro's lap.

"Is this okay?" Nuka asked.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Dont worry," Kuro said, gently kissing Nuka. "You can call whoever's name you want." It hurt Kuro, that Nuka might be imagining someone else, but whatever made him happy, made Kuro happy.

"Nuka..." Kuro said softly. "If you can't call my name when we have sex, then you can't. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. And while I would love to hear my name, it's enough for me to know that you'll be here when I wake up."

"I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to, I was just so excited, I was going to sing you this really cute song I found and then I was going ask you to meet the man that raised me while my mother was over seas." Nuka said, eyes tearing up some, he still felt horriable about it.

Kuro sat up and hugged Nuka close to him. He felt terrible about the thing he said earlier. "It's not your fault," he said softly, rubbing Nuka's back. "Just don't leave me in the morning." Since they first slept together, Kuro's had an ongoing fear that he would wake up and Nuka would be gone.

Nuka moaned softly, surprised that Kuro already climaxed.

He turned onto his back and wrapped his legs around Kuro's waist.

"I want to be able to watch you." Nuka said quietly.

Kuro kissed Nuka, then climaxed himself. He pulled out and wiped off Nuka's cum that had projected on his chest with finger and licked it, smiling at Nuka.