Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Dont worry, it's nothing you could catch," Kuro said, still not looking at Nuka. "But... My immune system is pretty much doing the exact opposite of what it's supposed to, and I can't afford medication."

"No," Kuro said, finally looking at Nuka. "I'm supposed to take care of you. Don't you dare spend any money on it. I'll find a way." He didn't want Nuka to have to pay for him, he was starting to feel like he wasn't a very good boyfriend.

"Kuro, we are going to find a way." Nuka said firmly.

"Also don't you remember, if you want you can get a job with me, if not on the stage then at the bar." Nuka said nuzzling Kuro's cheek.

Kuro was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. He opened it. A man with black hair and gold eyes stood in the doorway. "Kuro," he said. "I need to talk to you."

"What is it, Ryker?" Kuro asked, frustrated.

The man smirked and grabbed Kuro's arm. He pushed the sleeved off his jacket up, revealing the deep cut over his wrists. "This," he said, pointing at the cut with his other hand. "I thought you were done with this, Kuro." Ryker sighed, then looked at Nuka. "Who the hell are you?"

"So what, did you just come here to lecture me about 'the dangers of suicide'?" Kuro asked, glarig at Ryker.

Ryker laughed. "Actually, I came here to ask you out. But seeing how you're taken..."

"You're an idiot," Kuro sighed. He tried to close the door, when Ryker stuck his foot in the middle.

"You didn't let me talk to you," he said.

Kuro sighed and opened the door wider. "Make it quick."

"Well I originally DID in fact come here to ask you out," Ryker said smirking. "But I doubt you'd let go of that fine piece of ass." Ryker made a kissy face towards Nuka. "So now, I wanna take him out to the woods and make him squeal like a pig, you comprende?"

Ryker was known for getting what he wanted.

Nuka growled softly hugging Kuro's arm so close that he was practically hiding behind it, looking at the newcomer with the one eye that wasn't behind Kuro's arm.

Kuro smacked Ryker in the back of the head with his free arm. "I fucking dare you."

"Is that a threat?" Ryker smirked and suddenly grabbed Nuka, kissing him.

Ryker smirked and licked the blood off his lips. "Fiesty," he said, reachig for Nuka's pants.

Kuro grabbed the collar of Ryker's shirt. "Don't touch my stuff~" he said, throwing Ryker into the air. Ryker hit the ceiling and fell on the floor with a thump.

Kuro accepted Nuka's kiss, even though it tasted like Ryker. Once the Ryker taste was gone, Kuro moved his tongue around in Nuka's mouth. Ryker stood up, scoffed, and left.