Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Nuka stayed were he was and cried until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Nuka?" The elderly man asked.

"Trio?" Nuka questioned before standing up and hugging the other.

"I messed up bad." Nuka cried and Trio rubbed his back with one hand the other was tightly holding his cane so he didn't fall.

Hana kneeled beside her brother and cried. After a few moments, Kuro slowly woke up. "H-Hana?" he asked, blinking.

"KURO!" Hana screamed, loud enough for the entire hospital to hear, as she hugged her brother.

"Where's Nuka?" Kuro asked weakly.

"Do you even remember what happened?!" Hana asked, her psychic 'powers' finaly coming back. "He fucking used you!"

"I don't fucking care," Kuro said, ripping the tubes out of his arm. He put his jacket on and walked into the waiting room.

"I love him so much." Nuka cried into Trio's shoulder.

"I should have known it would have lasted an impression on you." Trio said rubbing the youth's back.

"I don't even love Vega." Nuka sniffled.

Nuka jumped at the touch and turned to look and saw Kuro.

"Kuro!" Nuka cried and pulled from Trio to hug Kuro but stopped midway not sure if it was okay.

"You have no idea how angry I am right now," Kuro said, pulling away. "But I guess it's my fault for thinking I could be enough for you." He kissed Nuka again and walked out the door.

"No," Kuro said, lighting a cigarette. "You just think you do." He took a drag and exhaled. "Don't make me have the break up sex by myself," he laughed.

"No, I love you." Nuka said, crying. "Vega... Vega died when I was ten, that man inside was his husband and his kids are four years younger then me."

Nuka looked at the ground.

"Jesus..." Kuro flicked ash off the end of his cigarette. "So you'd rather be fucked by some guy who's old enough to be your father than me?" He laughed. "I don't think you're capable of love."

"So this isn't the first time you yelled someone else's name while somebody sucked your dick?" Kuro laughed. "I think I'd rather have the break up sex by myself then."

"All the years mom spent in the army she never got hurt untill after I was born, Vega's cancer was passive until he started taking care of me, Lemon didn't have to start taking thos pills untill he accepted me as his brother..." Nuka sobbed, the ones he loved always got hurt, why?

Kuro didn't know what to say. He felt bad for being mean to Nuka, but he was madder than he had ever been. "Well, I think I'm gonna go get shitfaced and pass out somewhere," he said, walking away.

"Don't you understand?" Kuro asked. He held one of his arms up and rolled the jacket sleeve up, the reveal and incredibley deep cut. "This relationship almost cost me my life. We're done. I'm going back to being selfish, drunken, horny and lazy. You do whatever you do. Just don't bother me."

That was it, Nuka almost visably shattered as he struggled to stay up right.

"You said..." Nuka started but didn'y finish just turned and ran.

'You said, you would always love me!' Nuka screamed in his head as he ran home.

(Gettin booted >

Kuro sighed and walked to the bar, where he saw Dregia. Dregia stood up and whispered something to Kuro.

"Sure, whatever," Kuro said as they walked into the bathrrom together.

((TT^TT))

((Since you aren't gonna be on for awhile, I'm just gonna do a super long post. >.

Kuro sat bored on the toilet as Dregia sucked on him. "Goddamnit!" Dregia yelled after about 30 minutes. "Are you asexual or something?"

"Probably," Kuro said, pulling his pants up and pushing Dregia out of the way.

He sat down at the bar and put his head down. "Get me whatever's most likely to give me alcohol poisoning," he mumbled into the table.

A few minutes later, a drink was placed next to his head. He drank it, then about 10 more. He threw some amount of cash onto the counter and staggered into the streets.

It had begun to rain. Kuro staggered over to a bench and collapsed on it. He saw a rabbit trying to stay dry. "Hey, you look like someone I know," he said, a drunken slur of words. He picked the rabbit up and pet it. "He's so *hik* sweet, and soft, and *hik* cute..." Kuro continued to stroke the rabbit, who was just happy to be dry.

"Nuka!" Kuro stood up and ran to the apartment, suddenly sobering up. He knocked loudly on Nuka's door.

Abudemio answered the door and his expreesion soured.

"Who the fuck do you think you are showing up here?!" He asked.

"You're so lucky Lemon isn't here or you'd be dead!" Abudemio growled.

(Back :) )