Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro sat there crying, when he noticed a pair of scissors on his nightstand.

((I forgot to mention, Kuro has a past history of um... Multiple suicide attempts. >.

Nuka only slowed when he reached a gate, he walked through it and collapsed onto the grass in front of a tombstone.

"Vega, I fucked up." Nuka cried to the stone.

( D: also, Vega is the dead :,( )

Kuro grabbed the scissors, sliced deep into his skin and across his wrists. "I love you, Nuka..." he whispered as he fell onto the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood.

((Goodness this is getting melancholy. TT^TT BUT THIS IS NOT THE END. Remember, this is NO end. >.

"I have to go apologise, maybe he's calmed down." Nuka said still crying.

"Bye." He croaked, lightly touching the stone as he stumbled back out of the cemetary.

He started running again until he was in Kuro's apartment again.

"Kuro?" Nuka called.

(No end!)

Kuro didn't respond, just layed there, losing more and more blood. Everything went black, and the last thing he remembered thinking about was Nuka.

((Never!))

Nuka searched the apartment and quicklt found Kuro. He gasped and covered his mouth then ran over to the other.

He dialed for the police and told them where they were before turning to Kuro. Nuka wrapped Kuro's wrist in a shirt as he waited.

"Why, Kuro?" He asked tears falling onto the other.

(Infinity!)

Nuka started running, pushing body as hard as he could.

By the time he reached the hospital he was exhausted but keeped walking even after he was told he would have to wait to see Kuro. He paced around the waiting room.