Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Kuro smiled half heartedly. He was about to say something when Mina opened the door, holding a bloody rolling pin.

"Idiot!" she yelled, pointing it at Lemon. "You make sure you finish them off, otherwise, someone else have to deal with them! I tell you, fat man put up a fight..." she mumbled.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Hmm..." Mina examined Lemon. "You are always eat free." She smiled and patted his cheek, then walked back to the kitchen.

"Do you wanna go?" Kuro asked Nuka.

Before Nuka could say anything Lemon had snatched him up and held him like one would do with a child.

"Are you alright, baby?" Lemon asked.

"I'm fine Lemon and I'm not a baby anymore." Nuka said.

"You'll always be my baby." Lemon stated rocking him some.

Kuro just stood there, not sure what to do, when the door opened, AGAIN.

"Kuro!" Anya flung herself at him and hugged him. "Are you guys okay?! What happened?!"

((Geez it's like nobody pays attention to bathroom signs anymore. DX))

Daria and Yuri entered the bathroom, followed by Emily.

"Anya!" Daria called after her little sister. "Получите из туалета! Вы не видите знак?" ((I'm a total gadji. TT^TT I don't know the Romani characters for Russian words, so I have to use Cyrillic. TT^TT Sorry~))

Anya let go of Kuro and walked out of the bathroom. "You should leave," Daria said to Kuro. "Your mom is go fucking insane! She's outside, shouting at sky."

"Shit.... I'll be right back." Kuro walked out to the parking lot, where his mom was exactly as Daria described.

"Faggot!" she screamed.

"Mom..." Kuro rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Just go away."

"Fuck you!" she yelled. "Fuck you and your fucking boyfriend!" She got in her car abs drove away. Kuro sighed and went back inside.

Kuro continued to look at the ground, ashamed that Nuka almost got hurt because of him. He silently drove home.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro continued to look at the ground, ashamed that Nuka almost got hurt because of him. He silently drove home.

Kuro just nodded. They pulled into the complex and went upstairs to Kuro's apartment. As soon as they were inside, Kuro grabbed Nuka and kissed him, crying.

Kuro smiled at Nuka, then moved down. He unzipped Nuka's pants and gently pulled them off, then pushed his shirt up. He put his tongue right above Nuka's wing dang doodle and licked halfway up his chest.