Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Nuka smiled.

"Maybe I could bring some of my family?" Nuka asked looking up at Kuro.

(Sadly Kuro won't get to sing but he'll get to hang around Nuka's waist X3 its actually kinda funny MTV made it, 'To bad our love's, a felony' XD)

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro texted Emily again, and she responded. "Yeah," Kuro said. "Bring whoever you want, they reserved like, 6 camping spots. Just remember to tell them it's at the lake, not in the woods."

((KURO: I thoroughy enjoy Nuka's waist.))

Kuro smiled and hugged Nuka back, when Mina set two plates inn front of them. "It on house," she said, smiling, when Kuro pulled out his wallet.

"Thanks Mina," Kuro smiled.

He got another text from Emily. "Anya's really happy that you're coming," he said to Nuka.

"I hope SHE doesn't scare your family," Kuro laughed, when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What do you want?"

"Oh did she now?"

"'Meet this girl'? You really haven't changed."

"Nothing."

"I'd prefer if you didn't."

"Because I don't have a girlfriend."

"I am."

"Are you that ignorant still?" Kuro sighed.

"Don't."

"Again, because I don't have a girlfriend."

Kuro sighed and hung up.

"It's nothing," Kuro lied. He forced a smile and patted Nuka's head.

((I feel dumb... I was gonna say I can't wait until Nuka meets Compton ass Terry. XD))

"Nuka...." A black Mercedes pulled in outside the restaurant. "Oh shit." Kuro grabbed Nuka's hand and pulled him into the bathroom.

((EMILY: I've never met a man that lives in as much fear of his mother as Kuro does. XD))

Kuro was about to answer when the door opened. He pushed Nuka into one of the stalls.

"Kuro, you fucking FAGGOT!" A large man with a red face stood in the doorway. "So where's your 'boyfriend', huh?!"

"Get out of here," Kuro said calmly.

"Not until I kick this guy's ass!" the man shouted. "NO SON OF MINE IS GOING TO BE A GODDAMN FAGGOT!"

"What I do is none of your business," Kuro said calmly.

The man breathed heavily, then punched Kuro in the nose. Kuro wiped the blood away calmly. "Hmm..." He examined the blood on his fingers carefully, then punched the man in the face.

"FAGGOT!" the man screamed, holding the spot on his eye where he was punched. Kuro smirked.

Nuka cowered in the stall and toke out his phone.

"Hello?" A voice answred.

"Lemon I need help." Nuka said quietly.

"I'll be right there." He responded hanging up.

Not even a few minutes later a 58' Plymouth pulled up outside.

"I hear someone!" Kuro's father yelled. "Its your gay boyfriend, isn't it?!" He headed to the stall that Nuka was in.

Kuro grabbed the collar of his father's shirt, and pulled him outside, not saying anything.

((Kuro gets reeeeeeally mad when someone threatens Nuka... I think he might kill him. O.O))

Lemon got out of his car and saw Kuro pulling anouther man.

"Hey you're Nuka's boyfriend, right?" The fox asked, his tail bristling.

(Well he might now that Lemon's here X3)

"Sure is!" Kuro's father yelled, as Kuro dragged him. "Fucking faggots! You look like a guy who appreciates big breasted women, you give that 'Nuka' a beating for me!"

Kuro lifted his father up and slammed him against the wall. "Threaten him again," he whispered in his dad's ear. "And I'll fucking kill you." He dropped the fat man on the ground.

Lemon snarled and pulled his red bladed knife out of his pocket, the name 'Christine' on the blade in white letters.

"What did you say about my brother?!" Lemon growled walking over to become part of the scene.

Kuro decided to leave his father up to this guy. He ran back inside into the bathroom. "Nuka?" he called.

"I said," Kuro's father stood up. "SOMEONE OUGHTTA BEAT THEM FAGGOTS!"

((Oh yes, Kuro approves of Lemon. X3))

"Y-yes?" Nuka called nervously.

Lemon jabbed at the man a little with his foot.

"Ugh, my mother couldn't even make decent Hakral out of you." Lemon said distastfully then brought his foot up to kick the man.

(Did I ever mention the their mother eats people? X3)

Kuro pulled Nuka out of the stall and hugged him close. "I'm so sorry...." he said softly, hugging Nuka as tight as he could. "Apparently Christine said something to my parents.... I promise I will never, ever let him hurt you. I'd kill him first." He hugged Nuka even tighter.

Nuka hugged Kuro back tightly and tried not to cry, he had been so frightened.

Lemon came to stand in the doorway.

"He's gone." He said quietly, a bit of blood on his face.

Kuro looked at Nuka, then at Lemon. "I'm sorry..." he said to Lemon. "I don't know what his problem is, but I promise you, I would never let anyone hurt Nuka." He noticed the name 'Christine' on the knife, but didn't say anything.

"Its my favorite book." Lemon explained seeing him glance at his blade.

"You know when I first heard Nuka was dating I thought 'great now I'm going to have to put the fear of god in some punk who's pants hang around his knees' but I think I'm kinda okay with you." Lemon said with a smile.