Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Mishca blushed deeply as she allowed herself to be lead.

Nuka giggled and leaned on Kuro.

"Scruff is my boyfriend and Champ is my husky." Jadette said giggling.

(At dad's >

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Celty pulled Mishca into the large, handicapped stall. "Well, go on then," she said, gesturing for her to get dressed with he hand.

Kuro stroked Nuka's hair, as they all ate and talked.

"ITS LIKE A FAMILY!" Anya squealed, hugging Jadette again.

Celty looked at Mishca up and down, rubbing her chin. "Can I paint you?" she asked, the artist in her going wild.

After everyone finished eating, Kuro took Nuka's hand and pulled him trough trees and up a hill, until they were standing on a cliff. It had a beautiful view of te bride lake, the sun was setting, and it looked like something to good to be real.

"Let's go swimming, Mamulya~" Anya said, pulling Jadette's hand.

((Uh oh... Once Anya nicknames you, you become hers. X3 So far she has Dasha for Daria, Onii-san for Kuro, and Mamulya for Jadette. ^^ Mamulya is the affectionate Russian term for mom, by the way x3))

"Sure." Mishca said, standing half naked before the other.

"Oh wow..." Nuka said breathlessly as he gazed at the view.

"Alrighty!" Jadette said excitedly.

(Awww x3)

"Great! I'll be right back," Celty ran out of the bathroom but returned shortly with a portable easel, a canvas, and paints. She set everything up.

Kuro hugged Nuka, from behind, around the waist. He didn't say anything.

Anya jumped in the lake, then lightly splashed Jadette. "Get in!" she laughed.

"Hmm..." Celty rubbed her chin. "Here." She walked over to Mishca and positioned her, similar to the Marilyn Monroe 'standing over a vent' pose. "Perfect," she said smiling, returning to her painting.

Kuro hugged Nuka tighter. He was slightly hard, but this moment was more romantic than sexual to him.

Xanthe and Terry jumped in the water. "LET'S PLAY CHICKEN!" Anya squealed, jumping

on Jadette's shoulders.

Celty painted and painted, until she was finished, with a beautiful painting of Mishca. "Whaddya think?" she asked, holdin the canvas up.

"Nuka..." Kuro said his lover's name softly. "I love your name~"

Xanthe got on Terry' shoulders, and her and Anya grabbed each other's hands and tried to push each other off. Anya won.

Celty beamed. "Really?!" She looked at the picture, then slowly turned her head to Mishca, smiling. "That's because I had a gorgeous model." ((goodness this is turning into a yuri XD))

Kuro released Nuka's waist and layed on the grass, pulling Nuka with him. He held Nuka's head to his cheat as he watched the sunset.

"WE ARE THE GREATEST!" Anya yelled, hopping off of Jadette's shoulders.

Mishca giggled a looked down at her boyish figure.

"Really?" She asked.

Nuka snuggled against Kuro and watched the sun.

"Of course we are!" Jadette yelled excitedly.

(XD)

"Oh yes~" Celty said cheerfully. "I think you will be my new model."

Kuro pulled Nuka as close to him as possible. To have someone this wonderful by your side... Though he knew it was a cliché, Kuro felt like the luckiest man in the world. But luck had nothing to do with it. Kuro knew it was fate.

"Thats so not fair!" Terry whined. "Do you have any idea how much Xanthe weighs?" Xantheglared at him.

Mishca smiled, she was still somewhat embarrassed about standing there in only her underpants and bra.

"I love you." Nuka said softly into Kuro's chest.

"Not our problem!" Jadette giggled, hugging Anya.

"Now out on your swimsuit!" Celty said, getting her stuff together.

"I love you too..." Kuro said softly, rubbing his head against Nuka's. For some reason, he was especially affectionate.

"We're great, you stink, deal with it~" Anya sung, hugging Jadette back.

Mishca quickly dug into her bag taking out a swimsuit and changed into it.

"Could you tie it for me?" She asked, holding the strings behind her back.

Nuka crawled up to lay on Kuro's chest.

"You're comfy." Nuka giggled.

Jadette laughed picking Anya up.

Celty purposfully tied the string too loose. ((cuz she is a pervert, you see x3)) She took Mishca's hand and pulled her towards the lake.

Kuro smiled at Nuka. "You're adorable."

Anya giggled, as Xanthe and Terry argues over Xanthe's weight.

Celty jumped into the lake, landing on Terry. "Fat bitches!" he yelled just before going underwater.

Kuro lifted Nuka's head up and gently kissed him, sucking on his lips.

Mishca dived into the water and when she resurfaced she was greeted by Jadette's laughter. She looked down to see her breast had slipped out of the loose suit.

Nuka moaned softly, kissing Kuro back.

Celty raised an eyebrow, looking at Mishca's bare chest. She smiled slightly.

"Nuka... I know we're outside..." Kuro said between kisses. "But just once... Can I..." he pointed

towards Nuka's crotch. "Please?"

Mishca blushed from head to toe before quickly fixing it.

"Why are you wearing my suit anyway?" Jadette asked noting the blue frilly two piece was something Mishca usually wouldn't be caught dead in, she usually wore swimming trunks with a dark t-shirt.

"Why do even ask anymore?" Nuka asked with a giggle.

"Of course you can."

Terry finally emerged from underwater. "What'd I miss?!"

Kuro smiled and kissed Nuka, licking the sides of his mouth, then moved down Nuka's body, and began taking off his pants.