Teacher, Teacher! (Private) II

Xianghua

Kuro didnt wake up.

"Idiot!" the doctor yelled at one of the nurses.

"It was an accident!" she cried.

"An accident?!" The doctor was furious. "Giving a patient too muh anestesia is an accident, dropping a urine sample is an accident, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BADLY YOU FUCKED UP?!" He didn't even notice Nuka was awake.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

The doctor began frantically working on Kuro's still open stomach. "She didn't put the kidney in right," he said, irritated, as he worked to fix the nurse's mistake.

The doctor smiled, relieved. "So, he'll have to stay here tonight," he said. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" The doctor pulled Nuka out of the room.

"The nurse's mistake caused him to a lose a lot of blood," he said quietly. "I didn't want to bring it up in front of him because I knew he'd demand that we put him on the list or call your friend Terry in, but he needs a blood transfusion, as unless we get some blood in him soon, he will die, slowly and painfully. Would you be willing to give him blood?"

"Good," the doctor said smiling. He led Nuka into another room and took some blood, putting small gauze pads over the spots he got blood from. He put the blood into a pouch, and headed back into Kuro's room.

"How'd you get it so soon?" he asked weakly.

"The list was so short and we had many donors," the doctor said calmly.

((My Internet stopped working T^T and my school blcked YO!))

Nuka smiled but didn't know what to do with himself now that the bllod was taken and he had been left there.

(Its okay C: but before I was like TT.TT she's dead!!)

The doctor hooked the blood pouch up to Kuro, slowly pumping blood into his body. "Where's Nuka?" Kuro asked, somewhat slurred from the anestisia.

"I'll get him for you," the doctor said smiling.

He brought Nuka into the room and went into the hallway, leaving the two alone.

"Nuka..." kuro smiled, reaching to stroke Nuka's cheek. "You're so cute~" He was still slightly out of it from the medicine.

Kuro smiled, then started coughing, turning his head so he wouldn't cough on Nuka. He was slightly paler than normal. The doctor came in frantically. "I'm sorry, I need to speak to Kuro," he said solemly. "Alone."

"You have Tuberculosis," the doctor said bluntly.

Kuro just stared at him, when he remembered that Tuberculosis could be caught through kissing. "Nuka didn't catch it, did he?!" he asked, concerned.

"No," the doctor said. "I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. You have tubercu--"

"Oh no, I understand exactly qhat you're saying," Kuro said. "But that's not my top concern right now. Did he or did he not catch tuberculosis?"

The doctor sighed. "He did not," he said. "But Mr. Amane, these frequent health problems, they are concerning. For now there's nothing I can do other than give your treatment, as well as painkillers and pills for your Hashimoto's... You have to be very careful, stop drinking and smoking, try to stay relaxed, and just avoid anything that could cause health problems; talking on the phone for too long, standing in front of the microwave, et cetera."

Kuro nodded. "Please don't tell Nuka," he said quietly, messing with his thumbs.

The doctor put Kuro's prescription into a file, so he could give it to him once he or out of the hospital. He opened the door to see Nuka. "You can go in," he said quietly, swiftly moving past him, not making eye contact.

"F-fine!" Kuro smiled nervously. He felt like he was being eaten from the inside out and was holding back a scream, but he couldn't worry Nuka, not with that, and definitely not with the tuberculosis issue.

Nuka smiled and kissed Kuro's forehead.

"Thats good and when you get to go home, I'll make you something yummy, how does that sound?" Nuka asked, holding the other's hand.

Kuro smiled, sweat running down his forehead. He gripped the bed with his free hand and dug his fngernails into the sheets, the pain was getting to be too much. He sucked his lips in to stifle any groans that slipped out.