Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Rex walked over to Jasper and then sniffed him before headbutting his hand to get petted.

Ales smiled. "Rex approves of you. You can pet him now. Once he is sure you won't hurt him he might go get the others. I am not sure where the leopards or cheetah's are, but we have every kind of cat. You think of it and we have it here. In fact if they know someone like them, They will invite them in there own way to come to this place. It has grown so much from when I was little." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper looks at Rex as he head butt his hand. He looks at Alex and smiles, nodding his head as he rubs Rex's head. "Maybe they are just waiting for Rex's approval before coming out." He laughs a little, "so you have every different kind of big cat here?" Jasper smiles, "seems like a lot of cats are here for being such a big place," he rubs down Rex's back.

Rex made a noise an then ran back to the trees and all kinds of big cats were coming out and went over to Jasper. He ran over to Alex and made a growl/purr showing that he approved of his mate.

"So you should know I don't show these cats to anyone and only the one to be my mate." he said blushing slightly

Jasper blinks and tilts his head as he watches Rex ran away and stood back up. He looks at Alex and then notices more cats coming out. Jasper tilts his head and then blushes a little, "o-oh... is that right," Jasper rubs the back of his head as he looks to the side.

Alex smiled and looked at him. "So you are the first and only person to see it. They still don't like girls as well, but they will accept them if they are the one. You know the males being territorial and all that shit." he said smiling as Alex set down and smiled as the cats nudged him as he petted them.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, "so... I am nearly the only person that has seen this place?" He laughs a little and then rubs his chin a bit, "so wait.. are all the cats here males? Or are there girls as well," he looks at Alex as he was petting the cats.

"there are girl cats here yes, but they hate it when a new one comes into there world.' he said smiling. "Most of the females here are protective of the males and don't want any other females to come in. That is why we try too introduce to females slowly into the environment and they for sure have to be a mates with someone. I might explain how that works later to toy."I

Jasper tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "ah so I see, so they don't want other females to come in because they don't want their mates taken away? That is pretty cute," Jasper smiles a little. Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head, "well I look forward to learning all about your cats," he smiles.

"Yeah they are pretty protective of the other one." he said smiling as a black panther came out of the trees with a scars all over his body. "That is Kiba we saved him from hunters and his mate should be coming soon he saved her from hunters." after a few seconds another black panther with a lip started to walk after him. "That is Julia his mate." he said smiling

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "do all the cats here... have mates," he tilts his head as he looks at Alex. He looks at the black panther with the scars and looks at Alex, "does he have trust issues with new people?" Jasper looks at the other black panther, "how bad did she get from the hunters," he rubs the back of his head.

"They usually have trust issue, but if you are with someone they know then it won't be as bad." HE shook his head. "Lets just put it this way she can never have kids because of what the hunters did to her we were lucky to save her life the way we did." he said smiling at her as she came over to him and he rubbed her head. "Any way most of the cats here have mates if they don't at one point they will go there own way to find there own mates."

"Hm... I suppose that makes sense," Jasper nods his head slowly. He blinks a little and sighs a little, "oh... well.. I suppose they can always 'adopt' and it will probably feel like they have a kid but at least she is save, that is all that matters." Jasper tilts his head, "go their own way? Does that mean this isn't their permanent home?"

"Yes and no." He said smiling. "Most of them come back after they find there mate like I found you thats part of the reason I brought you here, but I haven't claimed you yet nor have you claimed me." he said smiling. "Who knows I may take your girlfriend as a mate too. Its not common, but some people do have two mates." he said smiling

Jasper tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "oh... so I see. I suppose that makes sense. It's like a rescue program. Help out the injured and then when they are ready, release them." He blushes a little and laughs a little but then blinks, "hey... what do you mean take her as a mate," he looks at Alex while pouting.

"You don't want to share me? Well I don't want to share you, but if it makes you happy she can be my mate as well thats the only way they would accept her tho." he lead in. "My dick will only be going into you." he whispered

Jasper tilts his head, "oh, that's what you meant," he looks at Alex while blushing. He blinks as he looks at Alex, blushing bright red and looks to the side, "so...the cats accept me, is it because they know your plan on making me your mate?"

"Yeah and I plan on making you my mate here. Mostly because when you get to know my other side of me there is no going back just so you know." he whispered and smiled then kissed his cheek as he petted the cats

Jasper tilts his head to the side as he looks at Alex, "... other side? I don't really understand but I am sure you will make things clear to me very soon," he looks at the cats with a smile but was kind of nervous when Alex was going to 'attack' him.

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head slowly. He looks at his stuff he was still holding and laughs a little, "yeah it would be nice to put this bag down," he slowly nods his head.

"Hey guys we got to go to the house now I will let you know when we want to see you again alright." he said smiling as he got up and the cats walked off. "My house is over here." he said as he walked to the big house and walked inside.

Jasper watches as Alex was talking to the cats and watches the walk off. He looks at Alex and nods his head with a smile, following Alex to the house, walking inside.

Alex smiled and ran to his room on the other end of the house taking Jasper's hand as he did so. It was a normal room with pictures of cats and research notes on the walls. "this is my room sorry it was messy I was researching places to go to work at." he said as he started to take some of the pictures down,

Jasper blinks as he holds onto Alex as he runs with Alex to his room. He looks around and smiles, shaking his head, "n-no it's no problem." He watches Alex and smiles, "y-you don't have to change the lay out of your room because of me," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well I have a job and I know where I am going bak to no matter what if you don't want to come to me I'll go to you." he said smiling and kissed Jasper's head. "Its a simple as that."