Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper looks at Alex and blinks, tilting his head to the side while blushing a little and laughs nervously, "w-well I already asked to see what ... it looked like but you didn't show me yet," he pouts a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper blinks and tilts his head, blushing as he watches Alex lock the door. He looks at Alex and bites his bottom lip, laughing nervously, "h-hey there is no need to rush," he starts to rub Alex's crotch. Jasper looks up at Alex and starts to unzip Alex's pants, getting a little nervous to know how big Alex was.

Alex smiled. "I just don't want anyone walking in on us." he said smiling and moaned when Jasper rubbed him and then let him free his member was starting to get hard just by jasper rubbing it. "Do you want to play with it?" he asked smiling. "It will fit I promise." he whispered and smiled

"But... there are mostly cats here right," Jasper tilts his head. He watches as Alex's cock pop out of his pants when he released it, blushing bright red when he saw how big it was. He looks up at Alex and nods his head slowly as he starts stroking Alex's cock, "your... getting so hard," he blushes and continues stroking off Alex, looking up at him.

Alex made a face and moaned. "There are still human's here as well you know. Oh right there. Man are you sure you have never stroked another person before you are doing great." he said getting more hard. "Why don't you try using your mouth to suck on it I know you want to you keep looking at like its a lolly pop."

"O-Oh yeah, like your aunt," Jasper laughs a little. He blushes a little and rubs the back of his head as he continues stroking Alex's cock, "well... I stroke my cock... so I am sure it's pretty much the same." Jasper blinks as he looks at Alex, slowly nodding his head, "well... if I am bad at it... don't blame me," he pouts and then slowly takes Alex's cock in his mouth.

"I don't think you can be bad." he said smiling as he looked at him and then smiling and moaned as he felt the hot wet mouth on his member. "Damn that feels so good." he said looking at him and rubbed his head. "Remember take your time and use your tongue as well." he said smiling

Jasper blushes as he looks to the side as he closes his eyes, feeling Alex's cock in is mouth. He slowly nods his head as he starts to bob his head back and forth slowly, feeling drool slip down he corner of his mouth.

"You are doing so good right now. Just keep going." he said smiling. "Let me know when you are done I might take you right here and now." He said moaning it feeling so good and he really loved the feeling

Jasper slowly nods his head as he continues moving his head. He blinks when he heard Alex and blushes bright head as he continues moving his head, shifting his hips a bit as he moans softly on Alex's cock and slowly places his hand on his crotch.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he continues sucking Alex and jolts when feeling his butt get touched. He shivers a little as he continues sucking Alex's cock, moaning softly on Alex's cock, "n-no don't touch that."

Alex moaned when Jasper moaned on his member it felt so good and he really loved it. "How else am I going to get you ready for me." he said pulling his butt into the air and kicking his hands before playing with Jasper's entrance

Jasper continues sucking Alex's cock and looks up at Alex while he blushes a little, looking to the side. He looks over his shoulder, watching what Alex was doing and jolts when feeling his entrance getting touching, moaning softly on Alex's cock while bobbing his head.

Alex smiled and slowly pushed his fingure into him him and started to move it in and out. "Does that feel nice?" he asked looking at him and then moaned more just thinking about Jasper turned him on more. Jasper was jut too good at this.

Jasper jolts with a soft gasp, arching his back and moans softly on Alex's cock. He squirms his hips a bit and looks at Alex, blushing and slowly nods his head. Jasper felt like he couldn't concentrate while he was sucking Alex off and accidentally takes his cock down his throat, quickly pulling back with a cough.

"Don't deep throat unless you know how." he said moaning and smiling at him as he pulled him close and added another finger into him and started to move it in and out smiling as he did so.

Jasper blushes and shakes his head, "I-I wasn't trying too. You startled me when I was sucking you off." He shivers as he felt another finger inside of him and leans back down, going back to sucking off Alex's cock again.

Jasper looks at Alex and slowly pulls away, lowering his head, "are you sure it is already ready?" He kisses Alex and nods his head as he lays down, slowly spreading his legs, "you...better be gentle," he grumbles a little.

Jasper looks up at Alex and blushes a little as he slowly puts his arms on Alex's shoulders. He twitches a little and bites his bottom lip with a flinch as he felt Alex's cock pushing it's way inside of him, letting out a soft but gasp moan, "y-your... so big," he looks at Alex.

"Its ok you need to breath." he said smiling and kissed him as he went in a little more waiting for Jasper to have time to adjust before sliding in more soon he was fully in and kissed his cheek. "Let me know when the pain stopped so I can move." he whispered

Jasper shivers a little and kisses Alex. He felt Alex slide more of his cock inside until feeling his stomach against his, knowing he was probably fully inside him. Jasper nods his head slowly as he wraps his legs around Alex, lowering his head a little, feeling his butt twitch around Alex's cock, "o-okay you can start moving," he looks at Alex.