Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Maya looks down and giggles a little, "well.... I think Jas Jas is warming up. Someone getting excited."

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he hides his face within Alex's chest.

• 3 weeks later...

Maya blinks and sticks her tongue out, "why wouldn't I not approve this," she giggles and then whistles a little, sneakily lifts up Jasper's shirt.

Jasper blinks and pouts a little, "hey, naughty girl," he looks at Alex and blushes, "your getting her all razzed up," he laughs a little.

• 1 month later...

"Oh really now? Well I think it is pretty sexy. I mean I already saw you two go at it when on cam chat," Maya sticks her tongue out a little.

Jasper blushes a little while looking at Alex, "both of you are so naughty."

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh really? A in person experience huh? I know I wouldn't mind to see that," Maya smiles.

"Hey don't get her too excited," Jasper looks at Alex and pouts a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper looks at Alex and continues to blush as he nudges Alex, "your so naughty," he laughs a little.

"So where is my in person experience," Maya giggles a little.

• 4 weeks later...

"Is that right," Jasper blushes and tilts his head to the side.

Maya pouts a little and giggles, pushing Jasper's head into Alex so they kiss, sticking her tongue out, "that's what you get for ignoring me," she giggles.

• 2 months later...

Jasper blinks a little while blushing slightly as he was kissing Alex.

"Oh sure, now you noticed me," Maya pouts and laughs a little.

• 4 months later...

Jasper looks at Maya and laughs a little, "both of you are getting very naughty. Are you two showing off for eachother?"

Maya sticks her tongue out, "whaaaaat? Noooo," she giggles as she slightly rubs Jasper's crotch, "but someone is getting pretty hard."

"S-Shut it," Jasper looks tot he side blushing.

• 4 months later...

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing as he looks to the side.

"Well then... don't hold back on my account," Maya giggles and sticks her tongue out a little.

Maya laughs a little, "well what can I say, last time I just saw it on my phone but this time... I have a front row seat."

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, kissing Alex and moans softly within the kiss as he was getting rubbed.

• 4 months later...

Maya giggles softly, "I would be lying if I didn't want to see up close," she sticks her tongue out.

Jasper looks at Maya and pouts, "she.. uh sure is naughty huh," he laughs a little.