Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper blinks a couple of times as he was suddenly getting hugged by Alex, feeling him deepen the kiss. He looked at Alex as he was looking at the tigers, slightly rubbing his lips with his finger as he was still in slight shock. Jasper looks at Alex while his face was slightly flushed and shakes his head slowly to get out of his daze, "n-no it's fine," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"Yeah I have never found someone more perfect in my life." he said sighing and looked at the tigers. "Any way is there anything else you want to know or hang out with me some more today is my day off." he said expecting the boy to run

Jasper looks at Alex and lowers his head, rubbing the back of his head and felt slightly bad for the guy. He figured that it must have been hard to like the same sex. He tilts his head, "well.. do you have anything else to share with me," he smiles slightly. He was surprise to not have overreacted to getting kissed by another guy, kind of curious that he didn't.

"Not that I can think of you can tell your girlfriend that to impress her and if you need more facts you can call me." he said giving his phone number to the boy and gave him a smile. Some how he wanted to make this boy his and he had no idea how to do that either.

Jasper slowly nods his head and then looks down at Alex's phone number. He smiles as he takes out his cell phone so he could put Alex's number into his phone so it would be faster to contact him. "So wait... if I take my girlfriend to your place, the cats won't like her since they don't really like girls," he tilts his head.

"Your girl friend can come to my sanctuary yes the cats won't care as long as I am with them, but its not a place that I take anyone to. Mostly its to protect the cats from people who would do them harm. Here in this zoo they don't like females." he said looking at him really wanting to know more about him."What do you do for a living?" he asked

"Oh... so as long as your there, they don't care who goes with you," Jasper looks at Alex. He shakes his head, "well they won't have to worry about us, we love animals," he smiles a little. Jasper tilts his head, "oh hm, I work at a local cafe," he rubs the back of his head.

"Ahh that sound nice I have been wanting to go to one, but never really got around to it. If I do take you it would have to be when you take time off of work or something its not around here." he said looking at the other male. "Its well pretty far away it was the only place where they could live and be free to the extent that my parents wanted them to."

"Oh? Well you can come anytime and I will most likely be there," Jasper looks down at his clothes and rubs the back of his head, "though... I will most likely be in uniform." Jasper rubs his chin, "hm... well I don't work on Sunday so if that works for you, then it works for me as well," he smiles a little.

"I guess, but we might have to take a plane to get there and back by Monday." he said thinking about it. "Tho I don't know if the cats will let me go after just a few hours of being with them." he said thinking about it and sighed. He really did feel a connection with Jasper and it was on a sexual level.

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head and slowly rubs the back of his head, shaking his head with a smile, "it shouldn't be no problem. My boss will probably let me have a extra day off just for that reason." Jasper looks at Axel, "just let me know when you want to leave and I will talk to my boss about it."

"How about this Sunday I am off for a week because of vacation and I was going to head there so yeah." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes wondering if he would be able to go that soon.

Jasper rubs his chin a little and nods his head, "then... I will let my boss know. I have time off since I never had any reason to have a day off." He takes out his phone and then texts his boss.

"Alright well after this let me know and I will get some tickets for us. Do you think your girlfriend would com or not?" he asked wondering about what was going on.

Jasper finishes texting his boss and then looks at Alex, rubbing his chin, "well she might... but then again, she might now. She has a pretty busy working schedule. I will try to find out her schedule in advance for Sunday and text you if she is coming or not."

"Alright I gave you my number right or do I need to give you my number?" he asked smiling happy that he got to spend more time with the perfect guy he kind of hoped that his girlfriend couldn't come so he could have some one on one time with him.

"Hm... I think you already gave me your number," Jasper looks within his contact list and notices Alex's number and nods his head, "yeah I got it," he smiles a little. "I will let you know before I go to bed. I am sure she knows her schedule better than I do," he laughs a little.

"Alright thanks I can't wait to see you." he said smiling as he wanted him to be close and just hold him. Alex smiled and hugged him. "I'll see you sunday." he said as he looked at him then sighed not sure what else to do.

Jasper blinks as he looks at Alex and smiles, slightly blushing as he rubs the back of his head. He blinks slightly as he gets hugged and looks at Alex, nodding his head, "alright. I will see you then," he smiles as he checks his phone to see if his boss replied to his message.

Jasper watches as Alex was working with the tigers and smiles a little and notices his boss replied to his message. He reads the text and looks up at Alex, "looks like my boss has no problems with the plan." Jasper figured he would text his girlfriend to see if she knew her schedule for Sunday.

"That is great I can't wait to see you again. If you want to stick around you can I have to feed the Tigers right now." he said smiling and then shook his head. He couldn't wait for Sunday to happen now

Jasper smiles and nods his head. He rubs the back of his head, "well I am just texting my girlfriend to see if she can answer the question now while she is at work," Jasper continues texting his girlfriend and sends her the message.

Alex smiled and went over there and went to get the food and started to feed the tigers. "There is a trick with tigers to know when they are going to attack or mad." he said smiling. "They make a noise before the attack most people can't here it, but its still cool." he said

Jasper looks up from his phone, waiting for a reply for his girlfriend and tilts his head. "Really? So kind of like when a skunk does a little dance before it sprays?" He looks at Alex, "so how many big cats do you actually have?"