Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"I just wanted you to know what I would do for him." he said rubbing his member more and smiling as he was cute then he whispered. "Let it all come out and i will stop after you cum this time." he said smiling as he placed with the tip of his member

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Maya laughs a little, "I suppose so," she watches Jasper and Alex.

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing with a soft moan, spreading his legs slowly, "b-but I am not sure I still have cum in me."

Maya rubs her chin and giggles, "hmmm I am sure you came inside of him, why not... help him get it out," she nods her head slowly.

Maya nods her head and giggles, "I want to see how much you came inside him."

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing a little, "a-are you usually this horny," he tilts his head and laughs nervously.

"I haven't had anyone else, but you." he said smiling as he stuck his finger into Jasper's butt and started to pull out all the cum letting it drip down his hands and onto the bed

Jasper blushes a little, "your sure not treating me like your first time lover," he laughs a little. He holds onto Alex, feeling his finger inside and softly moans, feeling the cum dripping out of him.

Maya watches while blushing, "oh my, so much cum," she giggles.

"Trust me you are, but I have studied a lot that way when I found the right person I would make them feel nothing but pleasure." he said smiling and kissed him as he had more cum come out Jasper's butt as Alex was still playing with his member.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, "I didn't know you would fall for someone like me, already in a relationship but I guess you just wanted to give it a try." He kisses Alex, feeling the cum squish around inside of him, moaning softly.

Maya blushes and giggles, "such a yummy sight," she smiles.

"I would of went for you even if you weren't in a relationship." he said as he made more cum come out of Jasper's butt and played with his member as he kissed him more then looked at Maya. ."Thank you for sharing this amazing person." he said smiling and winking at her

Jasper looks at Alex and blinks a couple of times, blushing with a soft moan, arching his back a little and holds onto Alex. He moans within the kiss.

Maya looks at Alex and laughs a little, "oh for sure," she sticks her tongue out.

Alex pulled away to look as Maya. "Maybe we can all three go at it if you want or we can record it for you as long as you promise it won't be leaked anywhere." he said smiling and kissed Jasper more before pulling back. "You really like this a lot don't you?" he said still rubbing the member

Maya looks at Alex and laughs a little, "hm that sounds like i would be really hot," she nods her head slowly. "But even if you record it, it won't get leaked."

Jasper looks at Alex as he pulls away, softly moaning as he rests his head on Alex's shoulder.

Maya giggles, "looks like you did a good job tiring him out."

"Yeah I did I am making him feel nothing, but pleasure until he goes to sleep." he said smiling and blew maya a kiss as he kept rubbing him wanting him to cum once more before bed and he was still cleaning him out for Maya as well. "Sorry I came a lot inside of him."

Maya laughs a little and nods her head, "well... that is good. Making him tired out so he sleeps good," she giggles.

Jasper shivers a little since his body was starting to get a little sensitive from cuming too much.

"Oh I don't mind. It is refreshing to see another side to Jasp Jasp," Maya laughs softly.

Maya looks at Jasper and laughs a little, "well we have a couple rounds or so and then just go to bed."

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, "y-your so determined to make me cum again," he slightly pouts softly.

Maya rubs her chin and giggles, "why not finger him and touch his sweet spot while you do?" That will surely make him cum," she giggles.

"Ahh so this is all new to him I am trying to make him feel happy." he said smiling and took Maya's advice and hit his sweet spot as he was cleaning him out and rubbed the tip of Jaspers member again.

Maya laughs a little, "yeah since I can't really... do what you can," she blushes a little while watching.

Jasper gasps and looks at Alex while a moans, holding onto Alex's wrist, "n-no don't hit that," he lowers his head a little and watches as pre-cum was dripping from his cock tip.

Alex smiled and kissed him. "Thanks for the idea Maya look at all that cum." he said smiling and the stopped rubbing as he smiled and looked at her. "Maybe tomorrow I can see you some of the cats I do like you and you are letting me have jasper so you are great." he said smiling

Jasper kisses Alex and blushes a little, shaking his head slowly as he hides within Alex, "n-no your so bad," he pouts a little. "I... didn't know guys can be so horny like this," he blushes.

Maya smiles and nods her head, "sure I will look forward to it. And... I got a plan when you two get back," she giggles a little, "I am sure both of you will like it."

"They can if they been pent up sex." he said looking at him and looking at him and kissed him as he pulled out. "Alright we should get into the shower and I can't wait to see what you have for us." he said blowing her another kiss and then closed his eyes smiling.

Jasper blushes and nods his head, "well... I never really had that problem so," he laughs nervously and blushes, kissing Alex. He nods his head slowly while looking down, blushing when he saw his body was a mess with cum and sweat.

Maya laughs a little, "well I will see you two soon, I got to get back to work anyway so see you two," she smiles as she hangs up.

"Well I think she is happy we gave her a show." he said smiling and then kissed his cheek as he got ready to take a shower. "Do you want to sleep or take a bath or shower?" he asked looking at him then smiling

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing a little and nods his head slowly. "Uh.... I guess we can take a shower," he rubs his chin a little. Jasper looks at Alex and crawls off the bed, rubbing his butt a little, "you... sure went at me with no tomorrow," he pouts.

"Sorry are you hurting my love. I couldn't help it your ass is so sexy that I need everything about you with me." he said kissing him. "I wanted to smell like you." he said as he picked him up and took him to the bathroom and started the shower