Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper continues sleeping until morning time. He heard his girlfriend's alarm going off and continues to sleep before taking his phone texting Alex:

"What time should we meet at?"

He sends the message and stretches on his bed, closing his eyes for a few more moments.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Alex woke up when his phone went off he looked at him and yawned and texted back. 'I can pick you up at your place and we can go to the airport from there.' he texted back and got up and started to change clothes

Jasper reads the text and rubs the back of his head as he texts back:

"Should I bring anything with me?"

He sends the message and gets off the bed, walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Alex thought about it for a second and texted back. 'maybe some clothes for you not sure if I have any in your size at my home.' he texted back and be closed his eyes trying to think of anything else that Jasper might need

Jasper was in the shower and heard his phone go off. Within a few minutes, he got out of the shower and walks to the bedroom, texting Alex back.

"Alright I am ready whenever your ready to pick me up."

He sends the message and then dries himself off.

'heading that way be there in 10 mins.' he sent that text as he got ready and started to head Jasper's way and within 10 minutes he was in front of his house. 'hey I am in front of your house now.' he texted

Jasper reads the text Alex left and starts packing some of his clothes, taking him about ten minutes since he had to keep his towel up. He blinks when he heard his phone go off again and bites his bottom lip since he wasn't quite ready yet. He goes to the door and opens it while still in his towel, "hey come in, I am just about ready," he smiles.

Alex bit his lip as Jasper opened the door in his towel. Damn he is tone. All Alex wanted to do was jump that boy he bit his lip as he started to get hard. He walked over to Jasper and kissed him again. "You know I really like you and you come out dressed in that?" he whispered. "Are you trying to get the Tiger inside me to pounce you?" he whispered

Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head. Before he could say anything, he blushes when Alex walked over and kissed him, feeling something hard brush against him as he jolts. "W-Well... I didn't want to keep you waiting. Why don't sit down, I will be right back," he goes back up the stairs and walks into his room.

Alex waited for just a second before following Jasper. He couldn't help it he wanted to show him how much he meant to him. If he was straight why wasn't he pushing Alex away most straight guys did that. Alex walked into Jasper's room and sighed. "Are you sure you are straight?" he asked

Jasper gathers his clothes that he was going to wear and blushes slightly, rubbing the back of his head, "I... can't believe... he was hard." Just as he took off his towel, he blinks as he heard Alex. He turns to face Alex slowly, "I...I been with my girlfriend for a few years so... I believe I am straight," he quickly sits on the bed so he wasn't showing too much to Alex.

"But when I kiss you. You don't fight or say no." he said looking at him knowing he was a little embarrassed about being hard from just looking at him in a towel, but he didn't show it. "You say believe do you have any feelings for your girlfriend other than being a friend I mean do you want to be with her sexually?" he asked

"I just.... didn't really know how to react I guess. I never really kissed a guy before." Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... we have done it plenty of times if that is what your asking." He looks slowly up at Alex and rubs his neck, "are.. you going to watch me get dressed or something," he slightly pouts a little.

Alex shrugged. "I guess that works for what I was asking." he said then bit his lip as he walked over to Jasper. "I will look away soon i promise. I just think your pout is the cutest thing I have ever seen." he said kissing his cheek. "Thank about it how do you feel with her vs. how you feel with me. You don't have to come up with an answer now just think about it. You might be bi at least if you don't find kissing another man gross." he said smiling as he turned away. "Alright you have just a little bit before I come back in and turn around."

Jasper looks at Alex and then looks down a little but then slowly looks at Alex, blushes as he flinches to the kiss on his cheek. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, rubbing his chin, wondering if he really was bi since he didn't react a lot to Alex's kisses. Jasper slowly nods his head as he stands up from the bed and starts putting on his underwear, followed by his pants and shirt.

Alex waited for a minuet and then turned back around and looked at him. Alex felt sad deep down, but Jasper wasn't saying yes or no so he was going to do as much as he could until he told him no. Alex hated not knowing if he cared for his kisses or not so when they were alone he was going to step it up.

Jasper was facing the bed while he finishes getting dressed and sits down on his bed, getting on his socks and shoes. He slowly got off his bed and walks over to Alex, biting his bottom lip with his head down before leaning to Alex's ear, "... so .... bi huh. Maybe your right. My body.. always feels strange when you kiss me but.. I think it is a good kind of strange," he grabs is bag of clothes before walking out of his bedroom.

Alex smiled when he leaned into his ear and even looked at him. "So do you want to experiment this when you see my cats?" he asked he said almost purring. "My body feels happy when I am with you." he said smiling as he started to walk out of the bedroom and down to the exit of the house. "Oh anything else I have everything I need at my other home." he said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and lowers his head, "j...just don't hurt me. I never had anything... i-in there before," he twiddled his fingers. He laughs a little, "I could tell, your still hard from seeing me in my towel." He nods his head with a smile, "alright, let's get going," he looks at Alex but was kind of nervous as well.

"I'll be gentle I promise." he said smiling and kissed him. "Tho you might want to tell your girlfriend when we get back or text her." he said smiling. Alex was happy he got the go ahead to put the moves on Jasper. "If at any point you don't like it let me know and I will try to stop." he said smiling as he started to walk to the airport

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head slowly while biting his bottom lip. "Yeah I will talk to her about it," he blushes a little. He looks at Alex and blinks a little, "t-try to stop? Have you ever gone all the way with another guy before?" He walks with Alex to the airport.

"Are we going to talk to each other about our sex lives now?" he said smiling then looked at Jasper. "I do have experience lets leave it at that." he said smiling and kissed Jasper's cheek as they walked the the Air port. "I am glad that you like me and that you want to try to be with me in that way. And when I am turned on its hard to turn off." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and pouts a little, "h-hey I am just curious is all," he softly grumbles. He blinks and rubs his chin. nodding his head, "ah so I see, such a naughty man you are," he laughs a little. He continues walking with Alex and laughs a little, "well.. I am sure you will have me take care of it," he blushes a little while he walks.

"I will be gentle I promise." he said as he smiled and took his hand as they walked to the airport once there he bought the plan tickets and smiled as he got on the plane to head to a remote part of the country. He set down in his seat and smiled. "Is this your first time on a plane?" he asked

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head slowly with a smile but was still pretty nervous as he then starts texting his girlfriend. He knew she was into the whole two guys being in a relationship so he figured it wouldn't bother her too much. Jasper follows Alex and then sits down next to Alex, nodding his head, "yeah I never had any reason to go on a plane, so it is my first time," he rubs the back of his head.