Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"Well I am glad your first time is with me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek then set back an fastened up and made sure Jasper was fastened the right way before the plain took off. Alex hummed with happiness. he was happy that he was getting to have more time with Jasper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper blinks and then blushes bright red, slowly nodding his head, "well at least I know you will be gentle at first. I won't have to worry about my first time being considered rape." He looks out the window, resting his chin on his palm with a smile, getting a little more nervous.

"you'll be fine. Trust me I wouldn't dare hurt you. It was almost as you call it. Love at first sight so no matter whatI do I am going to try to hold on to you as tightly as I can without you running away." He said taking his hand as they started to go up into the air.

Jasper looks at Alex while he blushes and rubs the back of his head as he goes back to looking out the window. He then looks down at his phone, seeing he got a text from his girlfriend and blushes bright red, covering his mouth and lets out a soft cough since he didn't expect to say that in the text. Deciding to read it out loud so Alex could hear what she said since this involved him as well:

"Oh? How exciting! Make sure to use plenty of lube."

He looks at Alex, "well... she approves," Jasper rubs the back of his head.

"so does that mean you're going out with her and want to go out with me?" He said smiling. "I mean your girlfriend does approve." Alex said he was a little shocked by the words that Jasper's girlfriend had said but he wasn't going to let this opportunity get away from him Jasper was a perfect guy for him. "Well then I can't wait to show you my world." Alex stated as he gently took Jasper's hand in his own

Jasper covers his mouth while looking at Alex as he was blushing, "well if your okay with it and she is okay with it, I guess I am okay with it. I got to say, it sure will be interesting now," he laughs nervously. He slowly looks at Alex while blushing as Alex took his head and slowly rests his head on Alex's arm.

"Even tho I don't really want to share with anyone if it makes you happy I will share with you." he said smiling and closed his eyes and took a deep breath and bent down and kissed Jasper's cheek. "I guess you can get the best of both worlds now." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "are you saying you want me ... all to yourself," he tilts his head to the side. He rubs his neck and laughs a little, "uhhh yeah I suppose I do," he blushes a bit but was getting kind of nervous since he didn't know how big Alex was.

"Yes I want to keep you all to myself with no sharing at all, but no matter what I respect you no matter what."he said smiling and hugged him. "My Cats will love you for all the right reason's and I bet that they will invite you into the family." he said smiling

Jasper blushes a little and laughs a little, "your so bad for not wanting to share me." He hugs Alex and then looks at him, slowly nodding his head, "well I am glad then," he smiles a little.

"Is it bad that I don't want to share I thought most people didn't want to share with others." he said smiling and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You never know." he said smiling. "I guess you are just new with the times, but i hope to prove myself to you that I ma the better choice." he whispered.

Jasper laughs a little, "well.. I guess it just depends on the person. Some don't mind if they are with... others though most just one and only one partner." Jasper tilts his head and rubs his head, "I mean.. I am new to the whole being with another guy," he blushes. Jasper blinks as he looks at Alex, wondering if he was planning to take him away from his girlfriend.

Alex smiled. "Do you really love your girlfriend that much and she loves you just the same that she will let you do anything to make you happy?" he said wondering if Jasper had to choose who would he choose. "I would love to meet your girlfriend some day she seems nice." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head. "yeah she is pretty easy going. You should just be glad she is into the whole two guys being together." Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "I am sure she will look forward meeting you as well."

"Even if she wasn't I would still try to get turn you to like me more than her. You can't blame a guy for trying. I know what I like and I like you. So I plan to use everything in my power to make you mine or else or do i did have planned. I'm still going to try to make you mine." Alex said smiling

Jasper blinks a little while blushing a little. He couldn't believe the way Alex was, trying to claim him for himself. "I-I suppose so," he twiddles his fingers a little. Jasper laughs nervously, unsure how to react to Alex's words, "well... I wish you the best of luck," he smiles a little.

Alex smiled when Jasper was acting all cute. "You know how cute you are so cute right now and I will try hard to make you mind. Tho if you are good enough I don't mind sharing." he whispered and kissed his cheek then gave a sly smile looking at him and held his hand

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, shaking his head, "I-I am not cute," he softly grumbles a little. He blushes a little and laughs a little, "better watch out, my girlfriend is kind of a competitive type." He smiles a little and holds onto Alex's hand, "so how much longer until we are there," he looks at Alex.

Alex smiled looking at him. "Yes you are so cute and I don't care how much you say your not you are." he said holding Jasper's hand and smiling. "Maybe we can fight for your heart." he said smiling. Alex then shook his head. "We are almost there maybe 5 more minuets." he said

Jasper blinks and then laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "so your mind is made up about me being cute hm?" He tilts is head and laughs softly, "well... things will get pretty crazy for sure." Jasper slowly nods his had and looks down, blushing, "uh... this might be a little awkward since we are on the plane, but can I see what I have to work with," he slightly points at Alex's crotch.

Alex smiled and looked at him. "Do you really want to see that bad or do you just want to join the mile high club?" he purred into Jasper's ear. "If you do we can go to the bathroom I'm sure i can find some lube some where." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Or what did you have in mind?" he asked

Jasper looks at Alex and then blinks a bit as rubs the back of his head. "I...I just wanted to see how big it was first," he twiddles his fingers a little. He slowly looks from his fingers at Alex, "do you... really want me that badly," he blushes.

Alex smiled and pulled Jasper's head up to look at him, "I do want you badly, but I can wait don't you want it to be a surprise when you see it." he whispered and kissed him. "Or do you have a thing for looking at other guys dicks." he said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex with his face still red. He bites his bottom lip, "w-well I do want it to be a surprise. But I am just making sure... I am able to fit it," he mumbles softly. Jasper blinks and jumps, a little off guard when Alex kiss him. Jasper tilts his head and slowly shakes his head, "the.. only dick I have seen before is mine," he laughs a little.

Alex smiled and held his face and gave him a kiss on the lips. "It will fit trust me ok I was be gentle." he whispered and kissed his cheek after he kissed Jaspers lips. "And I am glad you only seen your dick before I would of got jealous if you looked at a lot of men's dicks." he whispered